PDA

View Full Version : Cringe yes ...yet it resonates despite the programmed recoil ...

Calz
29th December 2014, 20:22
Planet X ... so much nonsense for so many years.

Steve Quayle ... yes ... over the top and serious religious language.

Fletcher ... ooooh ... perhaps I have been missing some things over the years.

This is *really* worth a listen for those that have a couple hours to consider complementing their perception of reality.

If you step back and reconsider "planet x" (which our beloved Bob Dean on Camelot suggested would arrive in 2016) ... fits with this hard hitting fact finding mission.

Taken into the bigger context then perhaps this could be the "event" that everything else is based on.

Martial law???

Food???

Noah type floods???

Who knows ... take a listen with an open mind and listen to this guy.

I have not seen his latest dvds on the subject yet ... but it strikes a cord (for better or worse) for me.

Nibiru Incoming! -"Something Is Really Strange" - Quayle, Fletcher, In A Must-Listen To Hagmann And Hagmann Show!

By Susan Duclos

A blockbuster Hagmann and Hagmann show from Friday night with special Steve Quayle, who brings on investigator and researcher Bob Fletcher, where they jump right into the topic of Nibiru and Planet X, with information that will blow your mind!

In the show below, you will hear about “connections between the missing billions of dollars, secrets of space programs, and future space oriented disasters INCOMING! As well as the sciences , astronomical experts, historic proofs, amazing space information being kept from us all!”

Fletcher explains right up front that there was a time he would not even associate his name with Nibiru and Planet X because it was “science fiction” in his mind, until he started uncovering vanishing money, thousands of underground facilities in Russia, United States and China, and other suspicious activities that related to this highly controversial topic….. Fletcher determined that “something is really strange”….. and the digging began in earnest.

Quayle reminds listeners as well about the deaths of many scientists and astronomers, which he has been tracking for two decades. See "Dead Scientists 1994-2003" and "Dead Scientists 2004 - 2014."

Quayle and Fletcher join the show at around the 3:15 minute mark.

Fletcher’s site bobfletcher.com can be found HERE and some excellent photos on this topic can be found.

(Link lost copying text ... here is his site)

http://www.bobfletcherinvestigations.com/

LRmL4xDLAA8

Calz
30th December 2014, 10:44
One of the most interesting things Fletcher talked about is something I had not heard of ... the "Nebra Sky Disk".

Fletcher suggests this one, discovered in Germany in 1999, is actually a celestial map to capture the last passing of Planet X. Not everyone agrees but he adds that the time can be verified using modern astro programs to verify the positions of the planets and that serves to support the 1600 b.c. date determined by scientists.

... and yes ... that would make it very close to the supposed 3600 year cycle.

Who knows?

Interesting stuff.

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/user/378341/members/AFD0A5CC-4084-4291-86B2-4D1C4EAB988D/nebra.jpg

The Secrets of the Nebra Sky Disc

The Nebra Sky Disc is a 3,600-year-old bronze disc which, according to UNESCO, features "the oldest concrete depiction of cosmic phenomena worldwide." The disc is such an extraordinary piece that it was initially believed to be an archaeological forgery. However, detailed scientific analysis revealed that it is indeed authentic and the precious artefact is now included in UNESCO’s ‘Memory of the World’ register, an international initiative launched to safeguard the documentary heritage of humanity, and is being held in the State Museum of Prehistory in Halle.

The Nebra Sky Disc was discovered in 1999 by two amateur treasure hunters illegally using a metal detector in Ziegelroda Forest, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. It had been ritually buried in a prehistoric enclosure atop a hill (the Mittelberg), along with two precious swords, two axes, two spiral arm-rings and one bronze chisel. The enclosure is oriented in such a way that the sun seems to set every solstice behind the Brocken, the highest peak of the Harz Mountains, some 80 km to the north-west. The surrounding area is known to have been settled since the Neolithic, and Ziegelroda Forest is said to contain around 1,000 barrows.

The scientific studies of the Nebra hoard are probably among the most thorough ever carried out on any archaeological find in Europe. Study began when the objects were first impounded in 2002 and continued until the end of 2007. Nevertheless, dating the artifact has posed many difficulties, and while scientists have been able to determine that it was buried in 1,600 BC, they are unable to determine its date of manufacture, meaning it could be much older than its burial date.

- See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-technology/secrets-nebra-sky-disc-001526#sthash.oP797cFv.dpuf

PurpleLama
30th December 2014, 12:03

<rotate image 90 degrees to the right, sorry>

This is the latest rendering of the Purple Pill, this time composed of Playdoh, which is appropriate enough, as it was our friend Playdo who came across the sky disk of Nebra about a month after I was given the "pill" in a dream. It was the discovery of the Nebra disk that caused me to add the interpretation of lunar calendar to what meaning the symbol may hold. I figured the exact age of the moon on the date of the dream, and counted forward seven lunar cycles, and derived a date that was Thanksgiving day of 2008. It was on that day, the 27th of November, that I first saw a real picture of the woman I had dreamed about dozens of times between May and November, the woman who is now Mrs. PurpleLama.

Now, this all seems really off topic, but to tie it back to the previous post, noting the notches all along the edge, and the crescent and the orb, this may well have been a device for tracking eclipses. It is also noteworthy that according to the research from 2008 that the original color of the disk was purple.

Calz
30th December 2014, 14:59

<rotate image 90 degrees to the right, sorry>

This is the latest rendering of the Purple Pill, this time composed of Playdoh, which is appropriate enough, as it was our friend Playdo who came across the sky disk of Nebra about a month after I was given the "pill" in a dream. It was the discovery of the Nebra disk that caused me to add the interpretation of lunar calendar to what meaning the symbol may hold. I figured the exact age of the moon on the date of the dream, and counted forward seven lunar cycles, and derived a date that was Thanksgiving day of 2008. It was on that day, the 27th of November, that I first saw a real picture of the woman I had dreamed about dozens of times between May and November, the woman who is now Mrs. PurpleLama.

Now, this all seems really off topic, but to tie it back to the previous post, noting the notches all along the edge, and the crescent and the orb, this may well have been a device for tracking eclipses. It is also noteworthy that according to the research from 2008 that the original color of the disk was purple.

Of the several sources I checked on yes ... measuring the lunar cycle was the most common understanding.

... and yes ... tracking eclipses was listed as well.

Thanks for sharing (and Playdo).

As mentioned I had not come across that before and found it quite interesting.

... now about all those dead ***ASTRONOMERS***

That was another thing that made me go "hmmmm" ... bioscientists and the other types of scientists have long been talked about and listed on Quayle's site (or others).

norman
30th December 2014, 15:22
Yea, Calz, it was the dead astronomers that got my attention.

The underground construction thing could be about a lot of things, but dead astronomers, that's specific.

Chickadee
31st December 2014, 16:02
Yea, Calz, it was the dead astronomers that got my attention.

The underground construction thing could be about a lot of things, but dead astronomers, that's specific.

Yea- that about sums it up.. IMO..

Tsk tsk- bad astronomers; how dare they knew what they knew-- or saw.

I think 2015 is gonna be a gooder :-)

Calz
31st December 2014, 16:27
Yes.

There is quite a bit of compelling "circumstantial evidence" ... which at the end of the day doesn't really prove a damn thing.

... and yet ...

Start adding things up and connecting the dots ... starts to make sense.

All those "carved in stone statutes and cave art" showing a winged disk???

http://www.whale.to/c/winged3.jpg

All those stories and "myths" passed down from how many older cultures???

Native Americans and Chinese (off the top of my head) depict the Sun (appearing to) changing direction.

3 days of darkness???

Native Americans suggesting you simply need to get underground for several days because everything on the surface gets scorched (as in with a pole flip the magnetosphere goes bye bye for a short time).

How bout' those crazies from the Vatican building world class deep space telescopes ... wanting to take a snapshot of "God" flying by???

https://heavenzsword.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/large_binocular_telescope-500x330.jpg

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/04images/Vatican/vatt.jpg

Hmmmm ...

Oh yeah ... about that flood that is told about in most all cultures???

Think that goes beyond even weather modification ... what might it take to make those things happen???

http://buildingontheword.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Noahs+Arkcrop.jpg

Anyhoo ... my curious nature is running amok ... think I'll pop for the DVDs and see what else is there (4 hours with one hour deleted due to space).

Hoping for some clearer direction regarding the Sky Disk and whether or not there might actually be something there???

Fletcher seems convinced ... perhaps he hasn't taken the Purple Pill???