PDA

View Full Version : relevance of perspective in defining locations " Holospace "

NANUXII
28th December 2014, 11:10
I was running in a tunnel of purple light, I felt a presence .. like I was being watched, I stopped and turned around and saw my self following me … I looked ahead and saw my self looking back at me …

where am I ?

If you guessed “ in a dream “ then you would be pretty wrong.

And I guess its easy to see im not dreaming , or am I ?

Ill give some more clues ..

In this place I feel different … like I have been “ connected “ to multiples of my possible selves.

Its not in space , however there is much space there.

I have learned many things in this place , and have been discovered by others watching me

Should I have entered this place ?

I could give you an answer if you can guess where it is …

Hugs

N

Catsquotl
28th December 2014, 11:27
Hmm Earth comes to mind. Inhabiting a 3d body and projecting your awareness into a plane of your own inner Self.

With Love
Eelco

28th December 2014, 11:43
That special place that isn't and never was a place more a state. That state is the rare cognisance of moment that befalls a being when one becomes aware of their other selves/expressions simultaneously. Actually Be-ing A Live if you will...

(Ellipsis intended).

Catsquotl
28th December 2014, 11:49
Ow\H wait..

Are you holding your nose and have a finger in your ear??
You aren't using the older technique are you?

With Love
Eelco

Calabash
28th December 2014, 15:53
Are you in the Hall of Mirrors at the entrance to the Rhosgobel tent . . .?

http://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/MnhICGx-vqQ5_UpGCdJ_Tw/l.jpg

NANUXII
28th December 2014, 23:14
No Calabash, but it looks like a very nice place : 0)

Birddog
29th December 2014, 00:56
It sounds like you went back in time to check out your past lives.

Other than that, I once had myself staring back at me...no mirrors involved here. I was working on overcoming ego, of the earth body, becoming the higher self, becoming love.

Either of these sound familiar?

Pris
29th December 2014, 02:36
Has it got something to do with the 'Akashic records'?

NANUXII
29th December 2014, 05:20
Has it got something to do with the 'Akashic records'?

I say to thee , Nae.

N

Calabash
29th December 2014, 11:46
No Calabash, but it looks like a very nice place : 0)

Oh . . . hmmmmm. . .well, maybe the quantum jumping meditiation tent then. Did you see Burt Goldman? I gather you can mingle and share talents with multi-talented selves.

Pris
29th December 2014, 21:27
Your purple tunnel hasn't got anything to do with the 'white light tunnel' I hope?

NANUXII
29th December 2014, 21:35
Ill give you a hint ,

The place im in , is hidden somewhere in my posts.

N

Birddog
29th December 2014, 22:06
Hey NanuXI,

Are you in a looking into a prism??? Or in a Prism????:h5:

Pris
30th December 2014, 03:09
Ill give you a hint ,

The place im in , is hidden somewhere in my posts.
N

http://rlv.zcache.com/wild_goose_chase_postcard-r429c9deabc8b4faeb0988a77872324b2_vgbaq_8byvr_324. jpg

Bob
30th December 2014, 04:02
You are HERE in TOT, the One Truth :) Welcome..

Catsquotl
30th December 2014, 06:07
The tunnel of self absorption.
No you should never have entered that one.
It takes away from NOW and instills nothing but past and future thought forms which disrupts now.

With Love
Eelco

Altaira
30th December 2014, 09:05
The only place I can think of is your own essence where you are connected to everything you are and you ever been, where there is no time and space and you its huge and tiny., this place is the only place one can ever be happy. It seems you've been working very hard to get there, it takes a lot to do it.

john parslow
30th December 2014, 09:45
You are walking between two opposing mirrors with a black light (U.V.) overhead ... :whstl:

Altaira
30th December 2014, 11:10
Simply and briefly you attempted to introduce us the holospace concept?

ronin
30th December 2014, 18:01
it sounds as if you have witnessed your own personal singularity.

NANUXII
30th December 2014, 22:11
it sounds as if you have witnessed your own personal singularity.

yes i have, and at times i have seen 2 alternate incarnations of my self while being in this present one.

But that is not the answer,

N

NANUXII
30th December 2014, 22:17
heres a hint ... think like a child would ...

NANUXII
30th December 2014, 23:45
Simply and briefly you attempted to introduce us the holospace concept?

No , not intorduce , that would assume im the only one who knows. I want to explore the relevance of perspectives within where we are , in Holospace. The spoecific location im in regarding the OP is where ?

Let me elaborate. While i was being " conditioned " and for those who dont know me i have been through some un usual experiences. and when i say " conditioned " i dont want it to sound like i was being brain washed, remember conditioner is a treatment to make better that which is harsh and brittle.

In that time i felt things change within me, my way of thinking was changed proportionally to my willingness to be honest with my self. In there i saw things differently , it was a systematic improvement of my perspectives on life uniquely removing the method of judgement to define but rather examine without definition. If you try to define things it means you are assuming you have the whole truth about the thing. However there is no untimate truth nor is there an ultimate non truth.. it is , in my opinion , the same line across from one extreme to the other.

Organically denying Definition allows the thing to be present and mutate within the field of infinite possibilities.. Definition is in a way going against the Law of Free Will.

Please know this is my experience , not a universal fact. So from my perspective Holospace is what surrounds us as organic beings and in this Space we can ahieve many things by bending the rules and judgements we put on our selves. Ultimately taking responsability for everything we experience as somehow realted to or a reaction to an action originated by our selves,.

What i noticed that was increasingly powerful is i see through things , or shop fronts , and straight into the lines of code that brought them to existance. When we see truth as it is without judgemnt we filter the myriad of un truths designed to mistify us. It is a concept i am still trying to define so please be patient, Some may get it and i admit its a strange concept to some.

What i hope to do is have a place where we can explore these concepts and learn together without me having to give away all the cheats.

In doing this we all improve our mental process. This strengthens the herd. Makes communities better and more capable. Sharing experience, the camp fire, telling stories to pass on.

N

Altaira
31st December 2014, 09:12
Please know this is my experience , not a universal fact. So from my perspective Holospace is what surrounds us as organic beings and in this Space we can ahieve many things by bending the rules and judgements we put on our selves. Ultimately taking responsability for everything we experience as somehow realted to or a reaction to an action originated by our selves,.

What i noticed that was increasingly powerful is i see through things , or shop fronts , and straight into the lines of code that brought them to existance. When we see truth as it is without judgemnt we filter the myriad of un truths designed to mistify us. It is a concept i am still trying to define so please be patient, Some may get it and i admit its a strange concept to some.

What i hope to do is have a place where we can explore these concepts and learn together without me having to give away all the cheats.

In doing this we all improve our mental process. This strengthens the herd. Makes communities better and more capable. Sharing experience, the camp fire, telling stories to pass on.

N
In my opinion this is extremely intriguing as my personal experience led me to a place similar to what you are describing. Probably most of us here have been there and some reside it consciously more often than others. I will share some of my thoughts on it (even though my experience is not that big) when I have some more time.

What do you mean by

Holospace is what surrounds us as organic beings a?
For me the meaning of organic is related to the physical matter.

Definition is in a way going against the Law of Free Will.

Well said I personally always struggle defining things because every time when I try to define something I feel it is incomplete as I see the endless other options.

PurpleLama
31st December 2014, 11:14
When moving through the inside of the torus, although one moves in a circle one never arrives at the same place as before.

At any given point one can look off to the side and see the potentials, all the might-have-beens, and at very particular points one can even hop over and occupy those spaces for a time, or for eternity.

Round and around she goes, where she stops, nobody knows.

Pris
31st December 2014, 19:45

N

Uggh. 'This strengthens the herd'. I'm not a 'herd' animal.

NANUXII
31st December 2014, 19:54
" Holospace is what surrounds us as organic beings a "

In my movie ( my version of life ) We are organic Sine Wave Entities of Analogue origin, living in a Binary Construct we term Holospace. We can interact with other Organic Beings and indeed Holoform Constructs.

Eg: The Sky is a holoform construct to a greater degree. What i mean by this is its cloaked mostly. Out there are large ships and IG Docking stations, these are being cloaked to save us from freaking out. So much has transpired over the last 50 + years and our thirst for advancement has lead us into a very strange and hard to manage place. Its a volotile enviroment but not without its perks.

I think in tandem this being a learning facility its also breeding new and emerging technology by supplying catalysts to breed new tech, like viral reactions. I would say how the universe works is one nutty ride for us to understand... perhaps even overwhelming for most to even contemplate.

I would say that most things are bred as viruses. EG , we are organisms inside a larger host organism , we mutate in real time problems and solutions. We see a problem and either make it better or worse with free will.. our genetic make up combines to offer solutions ( antidotes to viruses ) or we make it worse ( creation of cancer ) when a worse virus developes sometimes we create solutions that are valuable. In seemingly harsh conditions the Human Geonome is vastly capable of survival, I would postulate we are being observed to see what solutions we can come up with,

In terms of the HH material and what they refer to as " Harvest " id say that in a free will enviroment we are left to our own devices. When it comes time to Harvest or in other words our organic space suit deteriorates and dies the soul vessel or container of our DNA matrix is then released to its next Universe dependant on its review. The " Experience " is what then shapes and refines our Spirit or Soul Vessel Matrix, or in some cases is just a way of releiving boredom , like the Star Trek Eneterprise Holodeck.. its an escape from reality which may be a memory of millions or billions of years in existance as energy beings.

Maybe my true self wanted to experience what its like to be an organic being but in real life im an AI from a distant galaxy. Maybe we have been injected to help change the course of the plantets outcome ? the galaxies outcome ? who really knows... but flukes are whats prized as they are unexpected surprises.

hmmm

N

PS Afterthought

In particular im wanting to strengthen our ability, through fun exersises, to see true lines of code that is embedded inside language. In other words instead of seeing lines of words and interpreting them from our standard reactive accumulated experience .. why not see them for the first time without judgement and let the true information of the host ( writer ) flow to your intuition as a true line of code. If we can do this we will ultimately see clearer, whats around us.

Catsquotl
1st January 2015, 06:19
heres a hint ... think like a child would ...

Would you mind rephrasing your answers so a child would understand?
:whstl:

Trying to read/feel into your writing, getting the sense you have something you want to share.
So do so. I'd like to hear your story. That way I we can discuss/explore the fabric of explanations together maybe.

With Love
Eelco

NANUXII
1st January 2015, 22:21

it is a metafore.

NANUXII
1st January 2015, 22:29
Would you mind rephrasing your answers so a child would understand?
:whstl:

Trying to read/feel into your writing, getting the sense you have something you want to share.
So do so. I'd like to hear your story. That way I we can discuss/explore the fabric of explanations together maybe.

With Love
Eelco

Thank you Eloco

I think the thread is starting to explain its self. We can observe over time many threads on forums and in noticing how some information holds past triggers to present events. If we can read without the past , without judgement and see things for the first time without prejudice then we ultimately see clearer and better information.

it would be great to also maintain this presence of " in the now "

the past is gone , the future is being written , all that matters is now.

N

Pris
1st January 2015, 22:47
it is a metafore.

Yes, I know. :) Still, I give you my tongue sticking out. :p 'Herd mentality' is obviously a touchy subject for me. ;)

NANUXII
1st January 2015, 22:56
Yes, I know. :) Still, I give you my tongue sticking out. :p 'Herd mentality' is obviously a touchy subject for me. ;)

I see , do you want to discuss it ? perhaps we can find a solution ? Actually it ties in perfectly with what i am trying to explore.

N

Pris
1st January 2015, 23:16
I see , do you want to discuss it ? perhaps we can find a solution ? Actually it ties in perfectly with what i am trying to explore.

N

A solution... for me being touchy? Sure. :)

Calabash
1st January 2015, 23:21
Thank you Eloco

I think the thread is starting to explain its self. We can observe over time many threads on forums and in noticing how some information holds past triggers to present events. If we can read without the past , without judgement and see things for the first time without prejudice then we ultimately see clearer and better information.

N

Is it possible to separate judgment from experience?

NANUXII
1st January 2015, 23:37
A solution... for me being touchy? Sure. :)

Awesome ! thank you Pris

This may be a little challenging but im sure you can do this. When i say challenging its in relation to digging into the , what i call " Karma Vessel " the Karma Vessel is where we store our emotional creations. If at any time you feel un comfortable doing this please say so and we can stop, we can also continue when you feel ok with it again. Solving emotional problems should not cause more and the tempo we go along should be at the control of the person seeking evolution. I say evolution as its beneficial to resolve issues rather than let them reside in us.

It would be obvious to assume when you hear reference to the word " Herd " it brings up emotions yes ? What i propose is that those reactions reside in the Karma Vessel.

the Karma Vessel is a place that stores the " Event " that created this anomoly or what we term " Distortion " a distortion is something that causes discomfort to an operating system, forgive my black and white description, its to simplify things.

When the operating system hears the distortion or in this case the word " Herd " it reacts by bringing back the data stored in the Karma Vessel. The Data stored here is configured to the emotions surrounding the event and is unique to you. ( we all have these running around inside us, good ones and not so good , this is completely normal )

So the first step to solution is to go back in time to the point where you first crated the Karma Vessel surrounding the representation of this word to you. What event caused your emotional reaction to this word ? Can you briefly describe the circumstances surrounding the Karma Vessel of " Herd "

N

NANUXII
1st January 2015, 23:52
Is it possible to separate judgment from experience?

Yes , in my experience it is and is most beneficial. All mental processes are at our control proportional to our belief of such. Caveat: In 3rd dimensional existence and for all intents and purposes thats where we are now, its challenging to achieve this. It is however essential to evolution to the new Homo Novus Genetic Standard. ( theres another pandora , sorry )

To explore this idea lets look at what it is , Judgement is the process of definition for observatory and fact finding purposes, we generally do this as a curiosity or protection and to gather data for future events that may be similar, this is in a sense a Karma Vessel too, in other terms we are " Learning "

But i would offer the possibility that everything we see is only there because we have a point of view. If you hold a rock in your hand , is it really there ? or is it there because you think it is from your perspective ? The Judgement is what creates this construct in your mind to feel the rock as solid and real.

In moving out into other dimensional places or what we generally term " higher dimensions " what i would say is that these places are configured to establishing other states of mind or possibilities due to removing judgement, thus creating infinite possibilities. When in these places you feel that judgement is not useful or even required , only because your senses are working on a different level, it is a connectedness of knowing that removes the need for Judgement.

N

Pris
2nd January 2015, 20:06
Awesome ! thank you Pris

This may be a little challenging but im sure you can do this. When i say challenging its in relation to digging into the , what i call " Karma Vessel " the Karma Vessel is where we store our emotional creations. If at any time you feel un comfortable doing this please say so and we can stop, we can also continue when you feel ok with it again. Solving emotional problems should not cause more and the tempo we go along should be at the control of the person seeking evolution. I say evolution as its beneficial to resolve issues rather than let them reside in us.

It would be obvious to assume when you hear reference to the word " Herd " it brings up emotions yes ? What i propose is that those reactions reside in the Karma Vessel.

the Karma Vessel is a place that stores the " Event " that created this anomoly or what we term " Distortion " a distortion is something that causes discomfort to an operating system, forgive my black and white description, its to simplify things.

When the operating system hears the distortion or in this case the word " Herd " it reacts by bringing back the data stored in the Karma Vessel. The Data stored here is configured to the emotions surrounding the event and is unique to you. ( we all have these running around inside us, good ones and not so good , this is completely normal )

So the first step to solution is to go back in time to the point where you first crated the Karma Vessel surrounding the representation of this word to you. What event caused your emotional reaction to this word ? Can you briefly describe the circumstances surrounding the Karma Vessel of " Herd "

N

Huh. I also feel like throwing up when I hear the word 'karma'.

Okay, one word at a time. 'Herd'. Specifically... I cannot remember exactly when this word started to irritate me. As far back as I can remember, I cannot stand the idea of being 'like' everyone else or following anyone. So, I imagine the word 'herd' exemplifies that idea for me.

NANUXII
2nd January 2015, 20:26
Huh. I also feel like throwing up when I hear the word 'karma'.

Okay, one word at a time. 'Herd'. Specifically... I cannot remember exactly when this word started to irritate me. As far back as I can remember, I cannot stand the idea of being 'like' everyone else or following anyone. So, I imagine the word 'herd' exemplifies that idea for me.

I see , could it be that at some stage you decided that external forces that you did not agree with were encapsulated into representative words and in that when seeing or hearing them it triggers your feeling of having your freedom redacted ? Would that be an accurate assumption ?

And would this be invested as an early warning device to protect you against such things ? IE , I see the word " Herd ", so be ware its possible association may reduce my validity or freedom. ( this is completely normal and valid btw )

N

Pris
2nd January 2015, 21:46
I see , could it be that at some stage you decided that external forces that you did not agree with were encapsulated into representative words and in that when seeing or hearing them it triggers your feeling of having your freedom redacted ? Would that be an accurate assumption ?

And would this be invested as an early warning device to protect you against such things ? IE , I see the word " Herd ", so be ware its possible association may reduce my validity or freedom. ( this is completely normal and valid btw )

N

Yes... thank you. I think you've got it. Words are powerful, right? Words, spellings, symbols etc... only powerful in the sense of the power we decide to give them with regard to how we feel about them -- good or bad? Otherwise, it's all meaningless, right? Feelings... are meaningful... are powerful -- especially when directed.

Stoat muldoon
2nd January 2015, 21:52
Yes... thank you. I think you've got it. Words are powerful, right? Words, spellings, symbols etc... only powerful in the sense of the power we decide to give them with regard to how we feel about them -- good or bad? Otherwise, it's all meaningless, right? Feelings... are meaningful... are powerful -- especially when directed.All words have a powerful meaning . If you knew how powerful you many just hold your tongue . The word SPELLING for instance has many meanings , but be careful what you SPELL for .

Pris
3rd January 2015, 01:48
All words have a powerful meaning . If you knew how powerful you many just hold your tongue . The word SPELLING for instance has many meanings , but be careful what you SPELL for .

Would you care to elaborate on the 'careful what you SPELL for' part?

NANUXII
3rd January 2015, 02:36
Yes... thank you. I think you've got it. Words are powerful, right? Words, spellings, symbols etc... only powerful in the sense of the power we decide to give them with regard to how we feel about them -- good or bad? Otherwise, it's all meaningless, right? Feelings... are meaningful... are powerful -- especially when directed.

Ok good , so it sounds like you found the Karma Vessel with the understanding of the problem. Finding it feels like when a penny drops or you have an ahaa moment ( for others to be on the same page ). So yes words are powerful but in particular how we define them to our selves , our perspective is what gives that word power and how others use that word is what effects us. The word Herd to some may mean exactly how you feel about it proportional to its definition being published and discussed. However the same word does not have the same effect on others. So its by consent this word does this to you.

The reason we need to get to now is , Why ? what is the benefit of keeping this Karma Vessel ? and do you think there is benefit ? or can you do without the hassle each time you see it ? Would it be beneficial to strengthen your self by relaxing or untying the Karma Vessel of " Herd " ? in essence taking command over it and relieving your self of the stress it causes you.

N

Also Stoat Muldoon , can we leave the SPELL question till later as Pris has the floor. Thank you.

N

Pris
3rd January 2015, 03:18

Ok good , so it sounds like you found the Karma Vessel with the understanding of the problem. Finding it feels like when a penny drops or you have an ahaa moment ( for others to be on the same page ). So yes words are powerful but in particular how we define them to our selves , our perspective is what gives that word power and how others use that word is what effects us. The word Herd to some may mean exactly how you feel about it proportional to its definition being published and discussed. However the same word does not have the same effect on others. So its by consent this word does this to you.

The reason we need to get to now is , Why ? what is the benefit of keeping this Karma Vessel ? and do you think there is benefit ? or can you do without the hassle each time you see it ? Would it be beneficial to strengthen your self by relaxing or untying the Karma Vessel of " Herd " ? in essence taking command over it and relieving your self of the stress it causes you.

N

Also Stoat Muldoon , can we leave the SPELL question till later as Pris has the floor. Thank you.

N

I'm honoured I have the floor. :o

So, ought I hold onto this Karma Vessel or let it go... My gut tells me not to let it go just yet. The whole 'herd' thing has an important meaning, I feel, for a lot of people... especially with what we're all going through right now as the people of Earth.

I was meant to 'bring attention to it' or I wouldn't have.

This has been in my head all day: 'Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump'. We don't want our fate to be that of the buffalo.

http://www.albertawow.com/hikes/Head_Smashed_In_Buffalo_Jump/Head%20Smashed%20In%20Buffalo%20Jump%206436.JPG

http://hikingwithbarry.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Head-Smashed-In_15.jpg

Bob
3rd January 2015, 03:28
Galdagnabit :) that's a saying that stuck with me from Wagon Train...btw...

I actually have driven past that location Pris.. and I have driven past a pickup truck traveling to Taos at one time with a buffalo skull in the bed.. just interesting deja'vous on this.. and that buffalo head and the place stuck in my head for days.. odd.. or? holo-matrix?

NANUXII
3rd January 2015, 15:20
I See , That is your free will and i respect that. Can you point out how thats helped us in this thread ? How has it made a difference for us and improved our knowledge ?

N

ronin
3rd January 2015, 15:25
freewill diverts you off your destiny path.
but you will always be diverted back on track.
this can happen many times on your life path,but your destiny is your ultimate goal.

Catsquotl
3rd January 2015, 16:42
It's not about the goal. It never was..
It is about the journey.. The exploration and the Love that's found underway.

Oh wait maybe that is the goal?

With Love
Eelco

Pris
3rd January 2015, 20:48
I See , That is your free will and i respect that. Can you point out how thats helped us in this thread ? How has it made a difference for us and improved our knowledge ?

N

I'm sorry... I have this strange way of 'derailing' threads as I go. I have my own 'dialog' always running in my head... and when others offer a possibility to run with an idea, I go for it. It's not 'my' idea per se... as we all know, we're all connected.

Yes... I feel this has helped. A reminder. It's good to keep reminding ourselves not to repeat the same mistakes. Clarity... imagery helps.

I was wondering why you chose to use the term 'herd' in this statement. Obviously, you meant it as a positive thing.

N

NANUXII
3rd January 2015, 22:14
I'm sorry... I have this strange way of 'derailing' threads as I go. I have my own 'dialog' always running in my head... and when others offer a possibility to run with an idea, I go for it. It's not 'my' idea per se... as we all know, we're all connected.

Yes... I feel this has helped. A reminder. It's good to keep reminding ourselves not to repeat the same mistakes. Clarity... imagery helps.

I was wondering why you chose to use the term 'herd' in this statement. Obviously, you meant it as a positive thing.

It was good because you explored whats behind it, this helps all when others read they find common strains in the lines of explanation and clarification to help their understanding of personal perspectives.

Had you have " derailed " and just left without exploration this would weaken the flow.

Why did i use Herd ... To me it just describes a group , because i see animals as so much more respectful of their families and even their enemies. Humans have shown they can be exceptionally disrespectful of life and i dont identify with that. I have so much respect for animals and plants , because they live out of necessity and instinct, not so much greed or position.

I suppose the word " Herd " can have many connotations from our individual perspectives in this space .. how we direct the intention the word has for us individually is just that , personal.

What i see behind it for you if i may , is that your frustration with people is likened to the apparent sheepleness ( made that word up as i do sometimes ) that humanity is afflicted with.

The Sheeple are in a Herd with blinkers on and no direction or individual will. This frustrates you and causes you discomfort because you want to see an end to it .. would i be safe in assuming this ?

The Herd mentality frustrates you however if you were to flip it the Herd mentality can also be the answer. How so ? Just look at trends , like lights to a moth they blindly follow beating their heads towards some fictitious light or metaphorically some age old Saviour.

This is their weakness and also their strength.. people instinctively want to follow something... like a mob when they see one person stick up for them selves in a fight the rest are inspired to do the same as they see courage as inspirational,

Its a battery coupling of power when people unite , the trick is to inspire them with something truly beneficial.

Diving deeper now i feel you can help your frustration by actually creating a product of difference for people to follow ( not assuming you arent already )

This action would have a double helix benefit for all involved. Tell me , how would it feel to achieve something like this ?

N

Pris
4th January 2015, 02:47
It was good because you explored whats behind it, this helps all when others read they find common strains in the lines of explanation and clarification to help their understanding of personal perspectives.

Had you have " derailed " and just left without exploration this would weaken the flow.

Why did i use Herd ... To me it just describes a group , because i see animals as so much more respectful of their families and even their enemies. Humans have shown they can be exceptionally disrespectful of life and i dont identify with that. I have so much respect for animals and plants , because they live out of necessity and instinct, not so much greed or position.

I suppose the word " Herd " can have many connotations from our individual perspectives in this space .. how we direct the intention the word has for us individually is just that , personal.

What i see behind it for you if i may , is that your frustration with people is likened to the apparent sheepleness ( made that word up as i do sometimes ) that humanity is afflicted with.

The Sheeple are in a Herd with blinkers on and no direction or individual will. This frustrates you and causes you discomfort because you want to see an end to it .. would i be safe in assuming this ?

The Herd mentality frustrates you however if you were to flip it the Herd mentality can also be the answer. How so ? Just look at trends , like lights to a moth they blindly follow beating their heads towards some fictitious light or metaphorically some age old Saviour.

This is their weakness and also their strength.. people instinctively want to follow something... like a mob when they see one person stick up for them selves in a fight the rest are inspired to do the same as they see courage as inspirational,

Its a battery coupling of power when people unite , the trick is to inspire them with something truly beneficial.

Yes, you've pretty much summed it all up nicely. :)

Diving deeper now i feel you can help your frustration by actually creating a product of difference for people to follow ( not assuming you arent already )

This action would have a double helix benefit for all involved. Tell me , how would it feel to achieve something like this ?

N

Oh, you mean like this? I felt inspired to make this message today... kind of sums up what we've been talking about? 'Stand up -- have courage to speak your truth.'

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4921-The-Kitteh-Thread?p=841892447&viewfull=1#post841892447

Feels really good, btw. :)

NANUXII
4th January 2015, 03:52
Yes, you've pretty much summed it all up nicely. :)

Oh, you mean like this? I felt inspired to make this message today... kind of sums up what we've been talking about? 'Stand up -- have courage to speak your truth.'

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4921-The-Kitteh-Thread?p=841892447&viewfull=1#post841892447

Feels really good, btw. :)

Now thats cool : 0) Thank you Pris , looking at your post i feel its inspirational and very honest , not to mention cute !

Now to de brief whats transpired. In short an understanding without judgment, and you may think i have made judgments however i call them educated guesses without putting a cap on them to limit their ability to change into something else. The Confirmation came from the person them selves without limitation .. in this two and fro we see a dynamic of change for the betterment of all proportional to its own success.

Now the perspective from a willing person can explore anything using this example and indeed come to solutions as opposed to judgments. Solutions are left open ended to further evolve.

What i learned from this was that seeing what Pris originally wrote could de rail the thread, instead of judging her and maybe even causing arguments or bad energies i decided to not think in those terms and rather saw past this initial energy wall... so i thought into the situation and realised there is a win win in this. By virtue of there being no coincidences i used the possible de rail and turned it into something better and useful. This is really thanks to Pris for being so accommodating and exploring the idea without judgment and thanking others for letting it take its course.

So getting back to my original question this illustrates how things can be explained when one looks beyond their own Judgments and allows flow in seeing what is truly there.

So Pris , care to re read the initial post and come up with an answer ? this time without any pre conceived ideas of anything , the answer will pop up and be very obvious when we remove the sense of mystery which is designed to confuse us ( yes i did it on purpose to take your minds off the very simple answer thats in the very first sentence )

Anyone ?

N
Hugs

N

Pris
4th January 2015, 07:45
Now thats cool : 0) Thank you Pris , looking at your post i feel its inspirational and very honest , not to mention cute !

Now to de brief whats transpired. In short an understanding without judgment, and you may think i have made judgments however i call them educated guesses without putting a cap on them to limit their ability to change into something else. The Confirmation came from the person them selves without limitation .. in this two and fro we see a dynamic of change for the betterment of all proportional to its own success.

Now the perspective from a willing person can explore anything using this example and indeed come to solutions as opposed to judgments. Solutions are left open ended to further evolve.

What i learned from this was that seeing what Pris originally wrote could de rail the thread, instead of judging her and maybe even causing arguments or bad energies i decided to not think in those terms and rather saw past this initial energy wall... so i thought into the situation and realised there is a win win in this. By virtue of there being no coincidences i used the possible de rail and turned it into something better and useful. This is really thanks to Pris for being so accommodating and exploring the idea without judgment and thanking others for letting it take its course.

So getting back to my original question this illustrates how things can be explained when one looks beyond their own Judgments and allows flow in seeing what is truly there.

So Pris , care to re read the initial post and come up with an answer ? this time without any pre conceived ideas of anything , the answer will pop up and be very obvious when we remove the sense of mystery which is designed to confuse us ( yes i did it on purpose to take your minds off the very simple answer thats in the very first sentence )

Anyone ?

N
Hugs

N

This has been really fun, NANUXII! Thank you! You have been very accommodating, thoughtful, and insightful. :)

So, back to the question of where you are...

Are you living fully in the present moment -- not the past or the future? You are focused on the 'here and now'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PO0RZNZp3U

NANUXII
4th January 2015, 15:19
Yes i am but its not the answer im looking for.

Take away the mystery and read the first sentence.

When you get it you will kick your self its so easy .. ( well i did make it hard ish ) ha

N

Catsquotl
4th January 2015, 15:45
AH you are caught in tunnel-vision..
The tv-set is broken so the purple hue is out of balance and too much.

With Love
Eelco

Pris
4th January 2015, 23:14
Yes i am but its not the answer im looking for.

Take away the mystery and read the first sentence.

When you get it you will kick your self its so easy .. ( well i did make it hard ish ) ha

N

Okay. So, here's that first sentence:

I was running in a tunnel of purple light, I felt a presence .. like I was being watched, I stopped and turned around and saw my self following me … I looked ahead and saw my self looking back at me …

where am I ?

Okay, let's see... take away the mystery...

I was running in a tunnel of purple light.
I was running in a tunnel.
I was running.
I was in a tunnel.

I wasn't alone.

I stopped.

I saw myself following me. I looked ahead and saw myself looking back at me.

It sounds like you're talking about the past, the present and the future...

You mentioned this in an earlier post:

N

You are 'in the now'?

Hmmm, I tried that one already, didn't I...? :p

NANUXII
5th January 2015, 10:06
Where am i ? within context of the post ?

anyone else care to try ? come one there has to be someone willing to take a stab at it ...

N

Elbie
5th January 2015, 10:36
anyone else care to try ? come one there has to be someone willing to take a stab at it ...

N

why would one want to do that?

NANUXII
5th January 2015, 10:42
Pris , you are really close ... ooooh its making sit on the edge of my seat !

Pris
5th January 2015, 17:22
Pris , you are really close ... ooooh its making sit on the edge of my seat !

Hahaha... I'm really close, eh? Ahh, but you said 'anyone else care to try?' ;)

ronin
5th January 2015, 17:30
third eye opening comes to mind.
would that be the purple chakra?

if this is so then you would be everywhere and know everything in all the dimensions available.
think and you will know if that makes sense.

hmmm ponders!

Stoat muldoon
5th January 2015, 18:00
You're in a time warp .

Pris
5th January 2015, 19:01
You're in a time warp .

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5443923712/h45396A5B/

NANUXII
5th January 2015, 19:20
LOL ! cats .. , Stoat Yes im in a time warp but thats not the answer.

When you get it youll kick your self , its sooo easy ! remember its in the first line, verbatum ... Where am i ?

hmmm

N

Stoat muldoon
5th January 2015, 19:25
In a tunnel ?

Pris
5th January 2015, 19:37
In a tunnel ?

Just happened to post this:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4921-The-Kitteh-Thread?p=841892733&viewfull=1#post841892733

NANUXII
5th January 2015, 19:43
Yes thats half the answer Stoat ! In a tunnel ... 3 more words ! arrrgh this is killing me lol

Stoat muldoon
5th January 2015, 19:53
Of purple light .

Stoat muldoon
5th January 2015, 19:54
Just happened to post this:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4921-The-Kitteh-Thread?p=841892733&viewfull=1#post841892733Syncronisity pris

NANUXII
5th January 2015, 21:34
give the man a cigar ! I was in a tunnel of purple light ~ ! well done : 0)

N

NANUXII
5th January 2015, 21:34

N

Stoat muldoon
5th January 2015, 21:52
So good he said it twice . :h5:

Pris
6th January 2015, 03:01

N

'Kay...

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3120332032/h0B214B29/

Catsquotl
6th January 2015, 03:18
WOW again.

I sure hope you're having fun..
And you can read that any which way

With Love
Eelco

Pris
6th January 2015, 04:19
WOW again.

I sure hope you're having fun..
And you can read that any which way

With Love
Eelco

Not to be presumptuous... who are you referring to may I ask? :)

Catsquotl
6th January 2015, 05:11
Not to be presumptuous... who are you referring to may I ask? :)

You may,
referring to the Original Poster..

2 of his posts now have made me go WOW in disbelief..
I love personal sharing. I don't like experiments.
I am probably wrong, but i feel this was/is an experiment.
There is no purple tunnel.

Anyway i'll just step out now.

With Love
Eelco

Pris
6th January 2015, 06:18
You may,

With Love
Eelco

Yes, indeed. Hence my little cheeseburger. ;)

Still, as far as experiments go, it was somewhat amusing. And, I learned that the obvious is sometimes just that: obvious.
We tend to over-complicate things think I. :)

Sooz
6th January 2015, 06:30

N

Hi NANUXII, my initial response was a face palm icon,:fpalm: however on reflection, I kind of get you.

To illustrate this I will try to find a Leonard Cohen song that shows what I think you were attempting to do.

Back later when I've had my dinner, lol...:piggy:

Catsquotl
6th January 2015, 06:48
Relevance of perspective should be viewed open and with regard to the intended audience.
Even if that audience is just you..

On a metaphysical forum where life is explored in all its facets.
You can be sure of certain perspectives...

So I hope we've proved you right.
It is a valuable lesson in itself though. One i'm sure many have experienced before. And seeing the way things are going will again... And again..

With Love
Eelco
Who was stepping out, but is searching for the light at the end of this tunnel. Its all so purple..

Sooz
6th January 2015, 07:04
Hi NANUXII, my initial response was a face palm icon,:fpalm: however on reflection, I kind of get you.

To illustrate this I will try to find a Leonard Cohen song that shows what I think you were attempting to do.

Back later when I've had my dinner, lol...:piggy:

Here ya go, you can listen to the whole song titled 'Tower of Song', one of his classics, or just to go 5.41 and listen to the end.

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YWrcCRWXfI

Catsquotl
6th January 2015, 07:54
He's wrong you know.
I mean i'd not start a war over this but the proper answer is.
Da doo run run run da doo run run.

Sheesh.

WIth Love
Eelco

Sooz
6th January 2015, 07:58
He's wrong you know.
I mean i'd not start a war over this but the proper answer is.
Da doo run run run da doo run run.

Sheesh.

WIth Love
Eelco

I get you...:hilarious::tiphat::h5::whstl::frantic::cong ratulations:

Edit: Eelco gets the 2nd cigar, lol...

Stoat muldoon
6th January 2015, 09:08
You may,

With Love
EelcoYes , I was wondering where this was heading myself .

Sooz
6th January 2015, 10:10
Excuse me if I am being impolite. But 'lab rats' come to mind.

Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Catsquotl
6th January 2015, 14:46
edit:
removed picture..

With Love
Eelco

NANUXII
6th January 2015, 16:05
Hey All

thank you for your responses.I guess i wanted to have some fun but in the process learn something valuable. Ill give you some background on what i thought the failure was on PA and what i hope to explain is the importance of understanding in communities. My hope is that we do not become another PA ... even tho it has its good points it also grew into a hard place to express things without prejudice. As all bigger communities tend to experience is growing pains and management woes.. but the basis for its growth is at the core of who is behind it all.

People sometimes dont get the bigger picture , offended by challenges , not being able to express them selves as many here have left other places because they were banned for expressing them selves , I too was banned for expressing my self on a subject that i thought had great importance. Whats to blame is short sightedness of some that boss others around to conform in a community where ideas should be shared and explored.

The whole idea behind this was to benefit my new family or at least i hope to have as such. What i found saddened me the most on PA is how solution based exersises offended people in general. It seemed to me that challenges to explore and learn were of very little importance over , forgive the term , " ****ing contests "

I believe greatly in solution based discussions and this is one of them , the point of it was to illustrate how we get bogged down in illusion and trickery while the real message is simple and clear. We need now more than ever to have the ability to cut through the BS thats being deliberately put out there to confuse and divide us. So how can that be a bad thing ?

Experimentation and learning is EXACTLY what we need in order to evolve, and forgive me of i bring something to the table ... i thought thats why we have communities , to learn from each other and also have some fun.

To Get me is a good thing because i know we can have a family here that has mutual respect instead of throwing words at each other like they did over there.. i dont want to feel like i have to stop my freedom of expression because i have a lot to give. Respect is delicate and apologies are free , yet so many fail to see how they hurt others by just not having any respect.

So to get on with it is easy , dont hold grudges , they weaken you , try to see things for what they are instead of dressing them up with pre conceived templates. Learning is about being fluid , not rigid. And the strength in communities is directly proportional to their willingness to share and learn from each other.

There are ways to ask questions without prejudice so not to offend and still gain valuable answers.

Social Grace , Respect , Family and Temperance.

Hugs

N

ronin
6th January 2015, 16:27
i will say i am really offended at being tested!
what would happen if i failed your test?
i can only speak for myself but i speak truth in my experiences in life whether they make any sense to anyone else.
TOT has given me a platform to express what i experience and so forth without any judgement.

but to for the fact that we where tested by yourself is actually a insult to myself(cannot speak for the members).
you see i don,t need to pass your purple tunnel test to see who i am,but it was fun and confusing.

the fun bit is to read people and know their intentions,which can be hard.
so what was your intention?a test?did TOT pass or fail?

do not ever compare a forum with another forum,if you do you are just looking for faults and you will find them.
look for the good not the bad so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4aKXGN4jZg

Catsquotl
6th January 2015, 16:31
Thank you Nanootimes2.

Your explanation is deeply appreciated.
If I may though what I am getting is that you are taking your "disappointment" about that other place and project it here even before you tried to get to know us.

I think if you would have taken the time to lurk around a bit and get into some meaningful discussion instead of getting into teaching mode. You would have found that what you tried to teach is rather standard practice around here.
As it goes with family we have our differences. Heck even last year I walked out the door in anger. But as it goes I came back. layed low for a while and slowly readjusted into the field of family love that is TOT.

So please stay. Share and even play.
I for one though would like to be informed of what it is you would like to see. Instead of going on a goose chase.
Some of us including me are eager to learn. And yes i will overthink things. There's no need to point that out even before you know me.

Just ask and tell. Take it slowly at first. Get a feel for this place. This is not PA. Even though many here has have spend time there ok?

With Love
Eelco

ronin
6th January 2015, 16:37
yes please stay around so i do this more often......

:p

Catsquotl
6th January 2015, 16:51
Experimentation and learning is EXACTLY what we need in order to evolve, and forgive me of i bring something to the table ... i thought thats why we have communities , to learn from each other and also have some fun.

I'd like to add the need for consensual experimentation. As in Hey would you help me in seeing how we time and again overthink stuff and miss the obvious?
There's enough unconsensual experimentation going on as it is and No I will not have any part of it. Not In Real Life. and not here.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
6th January 2015, 16:52
i will say i am really offended at being tested!
what would happen if i failed your test?
i can only speak for myself but i speak truth in my experiences in life whether they make any sense to anyone else.
TOT has given me a platform to express what i experience and so forth without any judgement.

but to for the fact that we where tested by yourself is actually a insult to myself(cannot speak for the members).
you see i don,t need to pass your purple tunnel test to see who i am,but it was fun and confusing.

the fun bit is to read people and know their intentions,which can be hard.
so what was your intention?a test?did TOT pass or fail?

do not ever compare a forum with another forum,if you do you are just looking for faults and you will find them.
look for the good not the bad so to speak.

Ronin, my brother, it is your own perception of gullibility that truly offends you. That you partook in an activity, of your own choosing, that you may now feel was wasted time and now feel 'used' is where the 'rub' is. To acknowledge that is to be empowered. I am aware of Nanu from reading posts at PA. I have an appreciation for his thoughtfulness. Never entered the thread because it looked like what it turned out to be, when I looked in. Also knew that not participating was part of the test. Others played along willingly and knowingly. That's how games work.

You're a good man and that's what counts. You've passed my test.:p

Stoat muldoon
6th January 2015, 17:09
Never mind all that , where's my cigar and it better be a Cuban :hilarious:

modwiz
6th January 2015, 17:09
I'd like to add the need for consensual experimentation. As in Hey would you help me in seeing how we time and again overthink stuff and miss the obvious?
There's enough unconsensual experimentation going on as it is and No I will not have any part of it. Not In Real Life. and not here.

With Love
Eelco

I find strong agreement with you here, with a matter of utility and healing. I drive people away with my scolding about how un-managed emotions sabotage us and unexamined, contradictory, belief structures result in cognitive dissonance unperceived by the affected. Making people aware of being 'observed' allows for the experience to be illuminating, through oops moments. However, informing them would most likely result in meager participation.

(Nanoo, watch which threads flourish, ebb and flow. Observe the content and comments and you will know as much as one needs for cyber-people. It is a very pleasant forum family here. It is The Shire for me. Good folk. Sure you already know the above. Comment more for general visibility.)

Pris
6th January 2015, 18:19
Aren't we all part of some big, grand experiment anyway lol? :p

I've not been offended by any of it. I'm amused in part by my own gullibility to get 'pulled in' and even so, that was my own choice. Obviously, there was something 'fishy' about the whole thing and it felt like an experiment. But, it was kind of fun.

Every time I post something it is an 'experiment' to see how others will react to me. I mean, I'm not living in a bubble. It's not like I make a random comment and just throw it out there willy-nilly, not giving a sh!te about the repercussions. That's not my way. I care.

Steering others is something we've all done consciously or unconsciously. Manipulation must not be used as an advantage over others yet we do it all the time. That doesn't make it okay... it can be a fine line to walk when you feel your purpose is to help others.

I guess the question is, did we individually/collectively gain something positive from this experience?

Catsquotl
6th January 2015, 18:59
No. What I gained is some extra caution reacting to a new member. thats a layer i'd could do without.
Tot sofar in my creation of it has been a save haven where i didn't have to worry about that.

Now I do.
I realize that that is another creation i am projecting myself. But as it is. I rather not have felt that here...

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
6th January 2015, 19:02
Now the second wave of data points are coming in/out. The reactions.

Pris
6th January 2015, 19:09
No. What I gained is some extra caution reacting to a new member. thats a layer i'd could do without.
Tot sofar in my creation of it has been a save haven where i didn't have to worry about that.

Now I do.
I realize that that is another creation i am projecting myself. But as it is. I rather not have felt that here...

With Love
Eelco

Perhaps your experience can be seen as positive? From my perspective, your experience seems positive.

One must always use caution when walking across the street...

modwiz
6th January 2015, 19:16

Yes, one might be struck by a vehicle. Where was the peril in this instance?

Catsquotl
6th January 2015, 19:26
Perhaps your experience can be seen as positive? From my perspective, your experience seems positive.

No being stressfull all the time is unhealthy. Like I said Tot is a save haven.
Like a side walk in a rustic town, where the only traffic is a tractor every few hours. You can hear it coming for a few minutes to slowly adjust for its passing.
Ah well it used to be and will be again.

I'm not offended by the way. Have no pride issues that are broken. Just stating where my boundary lies and how it has been crossed in this endevour.
No harm done, just wishing it won't happen again.

I'm sure it will.. I'll live

WIth Love
Eelco

NANUXII
6th January 2015, 21:25
Thank you for your responses

Can i ask you all , where did it come into my dialogue the word " Test " When did i pronounce the word test ? can someone show me as the accusations of such need to be validated firstly.

Secondly Eelco , i get the distinct feeling you are carrying a grudge for me from PA ... because you have not been very accommodating to me from day one, it seems this is an opportunity to have a go at me or try to turn people against me ? On the surface it seems to be working. Or are you upset that you didnt get it right ofter your first attempt ? consent for adults means you partake willingly ,... at no stage did i put you under a spell and life is like this .. Take responsibility for your actions as being part of something then turning on it is not a good look ..

If any of you dont want me here then just say so , there is no need for this two and fro .. the post was for fun first and foremost , and now some are ( not all ) turning it into some conspiracy theory ,, this is a nice place but how can it be when people automatically hold grudges and assume the worst ? and then say " With Love " ... that does not make sense to me.

Either way it shows a great lesson to everyone. I feel compelled to say things with my heart , and that sometimes comes off as presumptuous, but in the times i have in the end its helped in some way so i do that from the heart.

I shake my head as this dialogue is getting worse and who is contributing to that with allegations ...

People are offended at learning is my appraisal. I was just trying to have some fun , like a puzzle , life is a puzzle , Pris and I had a great time working things out , it was useful to us and those who gained something from it. Why taint that with accusations ? those doing this clearly have things to sort out in them selves as my heart has been open from day one here .. its those who seek out evil that make everything out to be wrong or bad. If you notice the dialogu was going well after the answer was given , then someone intergected with a negative comment and then whole thing started to follow suit...

Or is it an agenda to make me out to be the bad guy .. again ... What id like is some honesty , if you got the cogliones to say it. tell me , on here in open forum to leave or stay , and if you say leave explain why without holding back because id like to know how on earth such an innocent fun game turned into this ?

what is true is this , when people make judgements and accuse people of things, when THEY do it FIRST , it breaks a communities spirit. How can people recover from this ? this makes communities weak.

N

modwiz
6th January 2015, 22:02
Thank you for your responses

Can i ask you all , where did it come into my dialogue the word " Test " When did i pronounce the word test ? can someone show me as the accusations of such need to be validated firstly.

Secondly Eelco , i get the distinct feeling you are carrying a grudge for me from PA ... because you have not been very accommodating to me from day one, it seems this is an opportunity to have a go at me or try to turn people against me ? On the surface it seems to be working. Or are you upset that you didnt get it right ofter your first attempt ? consent for adults means you partake willingly ,... at no stage did i put you under a spell and life is like this .. Take responsibility for your actions as being part of something then turning on it is not a good look ..

If any of you dont want me here then just say so , there is no need for this two and fro .. the post was for fun first and foremost , and now some are ( not all ) turning it into some conspiracy theory ,, this is a nice place but how can it be when people automatically hold grudges and assume the worst ? and then say " With Love " ... that does not make sense to me.

Either way it shows a great lesson to everyone. I feel compelled to say things with my heart , and that sometimes comes off as presumptuous, but in the times i have in the end its helped in some way so i do that from the heart.

I shake my head as this dialogue is getting worse and who is contributing to that with allegations ...

People are offended at learning is my appraisal. I was just trying to have some fun , like a puzzle , life is a puzzle , Pris and I had a great time working things out , it was useful to us and those who gained something from it. Why taint that with accusations ? those doing this clearly have things to sort out in them selves as my heart has been open from day one here .. its those who seek out evil that make everything out to be wrong or bad. If you notice the dialogu was going well after the answer was given , then someone intergected with a negative comment and then whole thing started to follow suit...

Or is it an agenda to make me out to be the bad guy .. again ... What id like is some honesty , if you got the cogliones to say it. tell me , on here in open forum to leave or stay , and if you say leave explain why without holding back because id like to know how on earth such an innocent fun game turned into this ?

what is true is this , when people make judgements and accuse people of things, when THEY do it FIRST , it breaks a communities spirit. How can people recover from this ? this makes communities weak.

N

Ronin used the word test. I regret using the word 'test' in allusion to the thread. I responded too much to the 'undercurrent' in my choice and my being playful may have gone un-noticed while unwittingly:blsh: feeding a meme through word usage.:fpalm: My apologies. That was clumsy.

Your words ring true for me. I found your thread quite interesting, coming from a similar place. Daring actually. The results were not that unexpected. Petards may have been hoisted.

Calabash
6th January 2015, 22:29
Sincere apologies if you are feeling hurt/misunderstood/crushed by Family Life Nanu. We are a motley crew for the most part and I can only speak for myself - lol. I must admit to feeling a little vexed as the thread started on 28th December, which is NINE DAYS ago for those who are counting on their fingers. I thought you might be "stringing us along" and, as I'm the most impatient person I've ever known (which I like to keep to myself), my interest in the thread and the tunnel waned somewhat.

You come across as being genuine and sincere in your posts, Nanu, and I like the picture of you that has been created in my imagination by your words. But whether or not we Get You is inflicting a huge burden on us, which I for one utterly reject. I say this only because another forum member wrote exactly the same phrase recently and it really stung. Maybe it's you that doesn't Get Us - and why should you? We only know each other by what we write here on the forum, which is extremely limiting don't you agree? While I'm ready and willing to share what I can with folk based on the content of the threads here, 90% of my very full life is lived off the forum. I am not the person I appear to be by my edited and limited comments.

There are no bad people here, Nanu, and sometimes we react to things in unexpected ways - that's life. If I've offended anyone with my comments or pov - and I know that I have - then I apologise unreservedly

And I think you could at least have put The Llama in that fecking purple tunnel . . . . . . :)

modwiz
6th January 2015, 22:36
And I think you could at least have put The Llama in that fecking purple tunnel . . . . . . :)

Rumor is he rented it from PL. (I'm starting the rumor)

PurpleLama
6th January 2015, 22:39
I gave him a deal on it, too.

PurpleLama
6th January 2015, 22:43

N

So, should you have entered it?

Pris
6th January 2015, 22:51
So, should you have entered it?

Definitely. Because NANUXII entered it, I learned two new words today: cogliones and petards. :D

UPDATE: not happy. Please don't unsub, NANUXII! :(

modwiz
6th January 2015, 22:58
Please don't unsub, NANUXII! :(

I second the motion.

lookbeyond
7th January 2015, 00:39
Hi Nanu, i thought your thread of a fun nature and only reason i did not participate is i was not in frame of mind and did not hav any idea as to the answer, i was able to see from the outset that it was lighthearted and friendly.

Forums are tricky for communication i find, in various ways, i think we all who hav participated for a while understand this as a "weakness" of such gatherings, and many of us hav had misunderstandings.

Each one of us here is different to the rest, some naturally gravitate to others and appear to do otherwise with some others, just like in real/day to day physical life.It would b a shame for you to leave so early in to your time here.

I feel we all hav a unique piece of the puzzle of life and by sharing our unique pieces/experiences we offer each other extra insights and information which may help each other/support each other along this journey which we all hav in common.

As we spend more time together we see each other more fully as people rather than names on a forum, so i do hope you decide to stay,

Kind Reguards, lookbeyond

Catsquotl
7th January 2015, 03:20
Nanu, For someone who wants us to read into the writers post You are doing a bad job.
You don't know me.
I have never met you on PA.

And you couldn't be farther from the truth in interpreting my post.
I will not bother you again. An frankly couldn't care less what you do at this point.
Have fun and goodday sir.

WIth Love
Eelco

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 03:26
Ronin used the word test. I regret using the word 'test' in allusion to the thread. I responded too much to the 'undercurrent' in my choice and my being playful may have gone un-noticed while unwittingly:blsh: feeding a meme through word usage.:fpalm: My apologies. That was clumsy.

Your words ring true for me. I found your thread quite interesting, coming from a similar place. Daring actually. The results were not that unexpected. Petards may have been hoisted.

Thank you Modwiz , i love you like my brother, i see you.

N

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 03:28
Nanu, For someone who wants us to read into the writers post You are doing a bad job.
You don't know me.
I have never met you on PA.

And you couldn't be farther from the truth in interpreting my post.
I will not bother you again. An frankly couldn't care less what you do at this point.
Have fun and goodday sir.

WIth Love
Eelco

Truth Hurts hey ...

With Love

Naniu

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 03:39
Thank you Nanootimes2.

Your explanation is deeply appreciated.
If I may though what I am getting is that you are taking your "disappointment" about that other place and project it here even before you tried to get to know us.

I think if you would have taken the time to lurk around a bit and get into some meaningful discussion instead of getting into teaching mode. You would have found that what you tried to teach is rather standard practice around here.
As it goes with family we have our differences. Heck even last year I walked out the door in anger. But as it goes I came back. layed low for a while and slowly readjusted into the field of family love that is TOT.

So please stay. Share and even play.
I for one though would like to be informed of what it is you would like to see. Instead of going on a goose chase.
Some of us including me are eager to learn. And yes i will overthink things. There's no need to point that out even before you know me.

Just ask and tell. Take it slowly at first. Get a feel for this place. This is not PA. Even though many here has have spend time there ok?

With Love
Eelco

Well seeing its ok to put the boot in ...

I get this feeling from you that you think you're some sort of speaker for the people ... like you're an ego eccentric numpty on behalf of your self ( who is the whole of the world apparently ) the thread was going great till you barged in with your sadness and agitation which is self inflicted from all accounts... Not that i hold any breath that you will ever get better... people with no social grace seem to go this way ...

With Love

Naniux2

Catsquotl
7th January 2015, 03:41
Sometimes yes.
This time the hurt comes from someone unwilling to understand.
This may seem strange to you. But what I am writing here comes from a heart-place.
It comes from a place of love and vulnarability. You my friend are stepping on it in your unwillingness to read into my words and your quick assumptions about me.

All I did was saying i didn't like to partake in an experiment.
One you and others may see no harm in.
But i would have liked to be asked.
So I could have declined.

You are now bringing in accusations of me trying to set set people against you?
I am conspiring?

With Love
Eelco

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 03:53
Aren't we all part of some big, grand experiment anyway lol? :p

I've not been offended by any of it. I'm amused in part by my own gullibility to get 'pulled in' and even so, that was my own choice. Obviously, there was something 'fishy' about the whole thing and it felt like an experiment. But, it was kind of fun.

Every time I post something it is an 'experiment' to see how others will react to me. I mean, I'm not living in a bubble. It's not like I make a random comment and just throw it out there willy-nilly, not giving a sh!te about the repercussions. That's not my way. I care.

Steering others is something we've all done consciously or unconsciously. Manipulation must not be used as an advantage over others yet we do it all the time. That doesn't make it okay... it can be a fine line to walk when you feel your purpose is to help others.

I guess the question is, did we individually/collectively gain something positive from this experience?

Thank you Pris , in my experience, people like seeing examples within the context of mystery , it seems to have a greater impact in their thinking and ultimately in their evolution. What i gained from this is the challenge to put my thoughts into words, which i have a really hard time doing i must admit.. i dont usually communicate with words so forgive me, what im used to is knowing, feeling things and seeing them for what they are , communications from a place of intelligence and understanding .. its such a barrier to try to articulate deep knowledge of new and emerging social technologies into words , only because they seem to lack emotion or feeling or sorts.. there is no 3rd 4th or 5th dimension of contexts and feelings...

i see humans trying so hard to evolve .. and i just want to share the gifts i have been given by god knows who .. how can i do this is a volatile place called earth ? and it is by our standards .. Humans want so desperately in the alternate community to be a part of the greater galaxy and the myriad of species out there , but displaying an un relenting xenophobic and emotionally incoherent stance towards learning and communication its difficult to get through ..

What i fear ultimately is the greater forces that love us from beyond will give up on trying to impart some semblance of emotional maturity ...

i dearly hope something happens to tip that the other way.

Naniu

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 03:59
Hi Nanu, i thought your thread of a fun nature and only reason i did not participate is i was not in frame of mind and did not hav any idea as to the answer, i was able to see from the outset that it was lighthearted and friendly.

Forums are tricky for communication i find, in various ways, i think we all who hav participated for a while understand this as a "weakness" of such gatherings, and many of us hav had misunderstandings.

Each one of us here is different to the rest, some naturally gravitate to others and appear to do otherwise with some others, just like in real/day to day physical life.It would b a shame for you to leave so early in to your time here.

I feel we all hav a unique piece of the puzzle of life and by sharing our unique pieces/experiences we offer each other extra insights and information which may help each other/support each other along this journey which we all hav in common.

As we spend more time together we see each other more fully as people rather than names on a forum, so i do hope you decide to stay,

Kind Reguards, lookbeyond

I will stay , thank you , and i send you my dearest tray of salt for your dinner.

Hugs

Naniu

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 04:07
Sincere apologies if you are feeling hurt/misunderstood/crushed by Family Life Nanu. We are a motley crew for the most part and I can only speak for myself - lol. I must admit to feeling a little vexed as the thread started on 28th December, which is NINE DAYS ago for those who are counting on their fingers. I thought you might be "stringing us along" and, as I'm the most impatient person I've ever known (which I like to keep to myself), my interest in the thread and the tunnel waned somewhat.

You come across as being genuine and sincere in your posts, Nanu, and I like the picture of you that has been created in my imagination by your words. But whether or not we Get You is inflicting a huge burden on us, which I for one utterly reject. I say this only because another forum member wrote exactly the same phrase recently and it really stung. Maybe it's you that doesn't Get Us - and why should you? We only know each other by what we write here on the forum, which is extremely limiting don't you agree? While I'm ready and willing to share what I can with folk based on the content of the threads here, 90% of my very full life is lived off the forum. I am not the person I appear to be by my edited and limited comments.

There are no bad people here, Nanu, and sometimes we react to things in unexpected ways - that's life. If I've offended anyone with my comments or pov - and I know that I have - then I apologise unreservedly

Thank You Calabash, Llama had a caveat in the agreement " Do not tell others im on the inside... of the tunnel "

I have to respect this as i have for a long time ; )

Hugs

N

Pris
7th January 2015, 05:47
Thank you Pris , in my experience, people like seeing examples within the context of mystery , it seems to have a greater impact in their thinking and ultimately in their evolution. What i gained from this is the challenge to put my thoughts into words, which i have a really hard time doing i must admit.. i dont usually communicate with words so forgive me, what im used to is knowing, feeling things and seeing them for what they are , communications from a place of intelligence and understanding .. its such a barrier to try to articulate deep knowledge of new and emerging social technologies into words , only because they seem to lack emotion or feeling or sorts.. there is no 3rd 4th or 5th dimension of contexts and feelings...

i see humans trying so hard to evolve .. and i just want to share the gifts i have been given by god knows who .. how can i do this is a volatile place called earth ? and it is by our standards .. Humans want so desperately in the alternate community to be a part of the greater galaxy and the myriad of species out there , but displaying an un relenting xenophobic and emotionally incoherent stance towards learning and communication its difficult to get through ..

What i fear ultimately is the greater forces that love us from beyond will give up on trying to impart some semblance of emotional maturity ...

i dearly hope something happens to tip that the other way.

Naniu

I'm glad you decided to stick around, Naniu! :) There's something really... deep about you. Obviously, you have a lot to share. Please do.

Catsquotl
7th January 2015, 06:33
Now the second wave of data points are coming in/out. The reactions.

And what data points they are...
Verry verry interesting....

With Love
Eelco

The One
7th January 2015, 06:37
Deep breaths and bigs hugs to everyone :group hug:

:back to topic:

Sooz
7th January 2015, 06:48
Deep breaths and bigs hugs to everyone :group hug:

:back to topic:

I am so glad to see no mods in here! We are all adults. It will get sorted.

Catsquotl
7th January 2015, 06:55
Well seeing its ok to put the boot in ...

I get this feeling from you that you think you're some sort of speaker for the people ... like you're an ego eccentric numpty on behalf of your self ( who is the whole of the world apparently ) the thread was going great till you barged in with your sadness and agitation which is self inflicted from all accounts... Not that i hold any breath that you will ever get better... people with no social grace seem to go this way ...

With Love

Naniux2

No not ok.

I think you are being rude and did report this post as such.

Eelco

Catsquotl
7th January 2015, 06:56

Sorry Sooz,
I did ask them to take a look..

With Love
Eelco

7th January 2015, 08:58

Adults run the world, look how that has turned out.

Unfortunately, when something is reported we have to Sooz (out of respect for the member who reported it, would you like to be ignored?) As it goes, I can see this is organically evolving into resolution anyway and so a (potentially) patronising lecture from me on behaviour, courtesy and ego would perhaps be misplaced at this stage.

In my humble opinion the bolded word is the issue here. There are many on this site who have experienced spiritually astounding events that have left them in no doubt as to the validity therein. Personally, I have to question that validity when it needs shouting from the rafters every five minutes in an attempt to re-establish a foundation that is evidently shaky enough to warrant such volume and repetition. That is not an accusation to either party but an observation.

We are in the presences of some sharp minds and deeeeeeep friends. Let's all respect that and welcome the gift, learning from each other.

Sooz
7th January 2015, 09:23
Adults run the world, look how that has turned out.

Unfortunately, when something is reported we have to Sooz (out of respect for the member who reported it, would you like to be ignored?) As it goes, I can see this is organically evolving into resolution anyway and so a (potentially) patronising lecture from me on behaviour, courtesy and ego would perhaps be misplaced at this stage.

In my humble opinion the bolded word is the issue here. There are many on this site who have experienced spiritually astounding events that have left them in no doubt as to the validity therein. Personally, I have to question that validity when it needs shouting from the rafters every five minutes in an attempt to re-establish a foundation that is evidently shaky enough to warrant such volume and repetition. That is not an accusation to either party but an observation.

We are in the presences of some sharp minds and deeeeeeep friends. Let's all respect that and welcome the gift, learning from each other.

Hi Mirror, quite understand where you are coming from. However, this is a small forum on the net. Nothing like 'adults run the world, look how that has turned out'. I find that comparison disproportionate to the matter.

I do understand completely if a member flags a post and there is utmost respect on my part for them doing so. I do so on my own posts sometimes, if I think it may offend.

I understand what you are saying Ben. I still think if no mods intervene, it will all work out. Let's give that a go first, eh? That's all I'm saying.:tiphat:

Pris
7th January 2015, 09:43
I do understand completely if a member flags a post and there is utmost respect on my part for them doing so. I do so on my own posts sometimes, if I think it may offend.

You flag your own posts?! The word 'flagellate' comes to mind. Wow, that seems so... preemptive and harsh, Sooz. :o

7th January 2015, 09:44
Hi Mirror, quite understand where you are coming from. However, this is a small forum on the net. Nothing like 'adults run the world, look how that has turned out'. I find that comparison disproportionate to the matter.

I understand what you are saying Ben. I still think if no mods intervene, it will all work out. Let's give that a go first, eh? That's all I'm saying.:tiphat:

I would dearly love to bicker with you on proportionate logic Mirror, especially given the awkward leaning that the recent full moon would lavish our polarities with! :fisty: However I've said my piece and all that would do would further the derailment of a thread that was very interesting hitherto. I agree with you that us stepping in is a last resort and we've been pro-actively trying not to, which I hope has been noticed? For the most part, we don't need to.

That's it, I'm outy......have fun guys, over to you. :popc:

Sooz
7th January 2015, 10:03
You flag your own posts?! The word 'flagellate' comes to mind. Wow, that seems so... preemptive and harsh, Sooz. :o

Hi Pris,

Yes you can check with the mods if you want. Sometimes if I post something radical/challenging, I will check with the mods if it's ok to post.

As mods, they can choose to let it ride or cancel it. Nothing has been cancelled so far of what I've posted.

I just see it as being polite with regard to the rules of the forum.

Sooz

Stoat muldoon
7th January 2015, 10:41
Where's my cigar ??? I'll report you if I don't get it soon :frantic: That bloke 777 knows some long worms , erm words don't he :whstl:

Sooz
7th January 2015, 10:50
Hi Stoat,

I don't smoke cigars, but I think one right now might be good. A big, long Cuban on my garden patio.:D

Someone promised you a cigar, so I think you have a right to one, lol....

modwiz
7th January 2015, 11:38

I find the comparison apt. No disproportion either, just a matter of scale.

I removed a paragraph written. Sadness sums it up. It would have been taken out of context. This thread helps me to reset some perceptions but, Sooz is still Sooz.

modwiz
7th January 2015, 11:41

Sooz needs help alot. Sooz effect, ya know?

Catsquotl
7th January 2015, 11:44
Someone promised you a cigar, so I think you have a right to one, lol....

Speaking of which....
:hilarious:

With Love
Eelco

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 11:50
Where's my cigar ??? I'll report you if I don't get it soon :frantic: That bloke 777 knows some long worms , erm words don't he :whstl:

lets make some !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9YJAWkjbWo

Shezbeth
7th January 2015, 11:57
I get this feeling from you that you think you're some sort of speaker for the people ... like you're an ego eccentric numpty on behalf of your self ( who is the whole of the world apparently )

Pardon me for saying, but the above quote is almost precisely what I was thinking about the OP and thread topic. I understand it was felt that this was an 'important lesson', but one person's important lesson is another person's exercise in futility, is another person's wasted time/effort,... you see what I am getting at?

I agree with the idea that unspoken experiments such as this are, while not compulsory certainly, are none-the-less coercive. I think you might find more receptivity by posting a discussion thread where you outline your thoughts and allow others to agree to them. Oh, it might not get dragged out quite as long - those random guesses sure do up the post count don't they? - but the participants are less likely to experience buyer's remorse. That some are able to find something worthwhile through this is an expression of their creative propensity, rather than an extant pith to the subject,... but that's just my opinion.

modwiz
7th January 2015, 12:08
Pardon me for saying, but the above quote is almost precisely what I was thinking about the OP and thread topic. I understand it was felt that this was an 'important lesson', but one person's important lesson is another person's exercise in futility, is another person's wasted time/effort,... you see what I am getting at?

I agree with the idea that unspoken experiments such as this are, while not compulsory certainly, are none-the-less coercive. I think you might find more receptivity by posting a discussion thread where you outline your thoughts and allow others to agree to them. Oh, it might not get dragged out quite as long - those random guesses sure do up the post count don't they? - but the participants are less likely to experience buyer's remorse. That some are able to find something worthwhile through this is an expression of their creative propensity, rather than an extant pith to the subject,... but that's just my opinion.

Your description would be Wolf medicine, teacher. This thread began Coyote and now egg has to be washed off a few faces.

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 12:20
i ate a chicken and the stuffing was tasty.

This is not cricket

I believe in faeries

N

7th January 2015, 12:42
I believe in faeries

Bless the Fae! This is the most sensible statement on this page, within which I include my own drivel.

Stoat muldoon
7th January 2015, 13:22
Fantastic , lovely smoke cheers , with an excellent Cognac

http://youtu.be/bJMMb2aZ9sc

Catsquotl
7th January 2015, 15:38
Ok now that i've got that out of my system.
The relevance of perspective in defining locations " Holospace ".

I think we can assume all of this has been played out in the mind location.
As such there never was a location, Well not in the 3d sense of the word.

I doubt anyone was running inside a tunnel filled with purple light.
At best that was a memory as I first suspected, but somehow now doubt that.

Next is the location where this question first appeared. On an open forum in a subsection titled "Ufology, Extraterrestrial Contact" I took that to be a hint as to look for said location outside what we know as earth as such i came to the conclusion as physical interplanetary travel is not very likely it was a form of astral location. Back into the inner realms again.

Next the inner location relative to the question.
Me behind a computer, trying to fathom where this tunnel of light could be and what it symbolized.
Next me behind a computer learning the question was never meant to be what was asked, but a metaphor for understanding.
Ok going through the locations of some inner bodies. Mental and emotional I was certainly in a location where I felt i was played.
From that place I took a breath behind my computer and composed a response to clarify which location this endevour had placed me in...

Then I let emotion take over.

just sharing some afterthought
WIth Love
Eelco

gardener
7th January 2015, 18:36
You cant step twice on the same piece of water.

Pris
7th January 2015, 19:49

I actually like how this got 'dragged out'. Maybe I'm a bit of a masochist. Or, maybe I'm just a fool. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9gOk51hoqI

Stoat muldoon
7th January 2015, 19:58
You no fool pris , so it must be the former :whstl:

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 19:59
if a pancake hits the floor in the kitchen , does anybody hear ? i was walking through a kitchen with purple lights ( no not fluro ones lol ) , there was a pancake in front of me and one inside my tummy , what time was it ?

N

NANUXII
7th January 2015, 20:08

No.

N

Altaira
7th January 2015, 20:28
The time is mental construct therefore it is irrelevant. Probably if you ask what moment was it this might confuse me a bit. I would say it was the moment between the first and the second pancake although I know this is not the answer. I've been thinking of this myself for some time and still cant consciously realise where I am exactly. More exploration is needed.

Pris
7th January 2015, 21:26
You no fool pris , so it must be the former :whstl:

Hey, thanks (I think) ;)... Still, I'm probably one of the biggest fools around here. :dan:

Pris
7th January 2015, 21:36
if a pancake hits the floor in the kitchen , does anybody hear ? i was walking through a kitchen with purple lights ( no not fluro ones lol ) , there was a pancake in front of me and one inside my tummy , what time was it ?

N

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ewTCEFUeY

Pris
7th January 2015, 22:06
You flag your own posts?! The word 'flagellate' comes to mind. Wow, that seems so... preemptive and harsh, Sooz.

Hi Pris,

Yes you can check with the mods if you want. Sometimes if I post something radical/challenging, I will check with the mods if it's ok to post.

As mods, they can choose to let it ride or cancel it. Nothing has been cancelled so far of what I've posted.

I just see it as being polite with regard to the rules of the forum.

Sooz

Sooz needs help alot. Sooz effect, ya know?

I can't let this one slip by lol...

Polite?! Oh, come on, Sooz! Trust yourself. Be your own council -- carve your own path. :)

NANUXII
8th January 2015, 01:07
The time is mental construct therefore it is irrelevant. Probably if you ask what moment was it this might confuse me a bit. I would say it was the moment between the first and the second pancake although I know this is not the answer. I've been thinking of this myself for some time and still cant consciously realise where I am exactly. More exploration is needed.

This one is a little trickier as the answer is not written in the text like the last one., it will require thinking in simple terms, again not to over complicate it but rather thinking like a child.

Imagine if you asked a child this question , what answer would you expect , knowing they usually do not over complicate things, children keep things very simple and true.

N

NANUXII
8th January 2015, 01:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ewTCEFUeY

Great tune Pris : 0) interesting band name .. " The Chicago Transit Authority " were they a gov utility band ? ...

Pris
8th January 2015, 04:34
Great tune Pris : 0) interesting band name .. " The Chicago Transit Authority " were they a gov utility band ? ...

Yeah, thanks! :) I love this song.

Their first record (April 1969), the eponymous Chicago Transit Authority, is a double album, which is rare for a band's first release. It sold over one million copies by 1970, and was awarded a platinum disc.[7] The album included a number of pop-rock songs – "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?", "Beginnings", "Questions 67 and 68", and "I'm a Man" – which were later released as singles.

When the actual Chicago Transit Authority threatened legal action soon after the album's release, the band's name was shortened to Chicago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_%28band%29

Sooz
8th January 2015, 05:50

Polite?! Oh, come on, Sooz! Trust yourself. Be your own council -- carve your own path. :)

Hi Pris,

Yep, I get you and understand your intent. However let me give you an example - there was a thread I posted some time ago regarding the 'elites' carving up babies and cooking them, to be served up to unsuspecting 'new elites' at a dinner party. It was horrendous in the extreme.

That was an example of whether to post it or not, due to the content. I posted it and then flagged my own post - that if it was too much, the mods could delete it. They didn't. I can't remember from memory if it was posted in the members section or in public, but it was posted.

Just to add an explanation to my initial post.

(The word 'carve' unfortunately has not escaped me. Not nice synchronicity).

Sooz

8th January 2015, 06:59
And we love you for your courtesy and kindness Sooz. Don't let anyone change you :)

Pris
8th January 2015, 07:04
And we love you for your courtesy and kindness Sooz. Don't let anyone change you :)

Right. Don't let anyone change you. But, first you have to find out who you are and how are you going to do that if you do not strike out on your own?

Sooz
8th January 2015, 07:06
Thanks Mirror...I'm feeling a bit persecuted at the moment with various references to myself on the forum...:smile2:

My Moon in Pisces is showing....

Felt I had to defend myself, lest I be misunderstood.

Sooz
8th January 2015, 07:09
Hi Pris,

Yep, I get you and understand your intent. However let me give you an example - there was a thread I posted some time ago regarding the 'elites' carving up babies and cooking them, to be served up to unsuspecting 'new elites' at a dinner party. It was horrendous in the extreme.

That was an example of whether to post it or not, due to the content. I posted it and then flagged my own post - that if it was too much, the mods could delete it. They didn't. I can't remember from memory if it was posted in the members section or in public, but it was posted.

Sooz

The thread in question is in the member's section, here...

http://jandeane81.com/threads/3623-Warning-very-graphic-and-disturbing-information?highlight=warning+graphic+information

Pris
8th January 2015, 07:40

Polite?! Oh, come on, Sooz! Trust yourself. Be your own council -- carve your own path.

Hi Pris,

Sooz

Yes, it's horrendous, isn't it? But, it's part of our reality. Of course, information like this needs to be shared and I'm glad the mods/TOT didn't have a problem with it. I don't see anything wrong with your OP, Sooz. You introduced your subject with big warnings and briefly summed it up. That's exactly how to do it. I quickly read over people's responses and briefly skimmed part of that article. That was enough for me to 'get the picture'. For those who want more detail, they're welcome to dig deeper.

It's up to each of us to decide what we wish to focus on. In the meantime, all of it needs to be put out there. Being informed about what's going on in the world is extraordinarily important no matter how repugnant the information may be. We need to know what we're dealing with in order to move forward. That takes courage.

Thanks, Sooz. :)

Shezbeth
8th January 2015, 11:45
No.

Precisely! In your excitement, enthusiasm, and perception of profundity, you neglected to consider the perceptions and/or dispositions of your audience!

lookbeyond
8th January 2015, 12:05
Hi Shezbeth, i dont really feel that when we post here we should need to worry about how our audience may respond,that is not the OPs responsibility and that if a member is unhappy with how a thread is worded etc then they may simply choose not to participate, lb

Shezbeth
8th January 2015, 12:08
Quite right, unless one is trying to convey a particular bit/set of information. The purpose of the thread is conveyance, is it not?

Plus, there is a fine line between 'not worrying' and 'disregarding',....

lookbeyond
8th January 2015, 12:24
I see what you are saying, i suppose for myself i considered the OP a puzzle to b discussed light heartedly, and as i was not able to decipher it i chose not to participate, i feel it is unnecessary to hav this post mortem because it has become a game of wits sadly and not good for forum morale,no offense Shezbeth, i just like to see people try and get on,we all hav much to offer, b it different styles of communication and i think we get to know each others styles thru interaction,lb

NANUXII
8th January 2015, 18:08
Precisely! In your excitement, enthusiasm, and perception of profundity, you neglected to consider the perceptions and/or dispositions of your audience!

The questions should be , why are you so offended by the thread ? thats what i do not understand ... its supposed to be fun and light hearted like many others in the forum have seen and participated. Why do you want to cause disruption ? Are you having personal issues you would like to discuss ? Because i find it strange that you are reacting this way .. maybe you are defending your frind Eelco ? im sure she can defend her self , no ?

N

NANUXII
8th January 2015, 18:10
I see what you are saying, i suppose for myself i considered the OP a puzzle to b discussed light heartedly, and as i was not able to decipher it i chose not to participate, i feel it is unnecessary to hav this post mortem because it has become a game of wits sadly and not good for forum morale,no offense Shezbeth, i just like to see people try and get on,we all hav much to offer, b it different styles of communication and i think we get to know each others styles thru interaction,lb

Thank you LB : 0)

id love it if you had a try at it too ... come on be part of the fun : 0)

N

ronin
8th January 2015, 18:13
wanna a game of Kerplunk?

there is a difference where people knowingly participate in a game of fun.
then there is the amusement of of a game of psychology that people unwitting succumb too.
the question would be what was your intent and why?

NANUXII
8th January 2015, 18:16
Thanks Mirror...I'm feeling a bit persecuted at the moment with various references to myself on the forum...:smile2:

My Moon in Pisces is showing....

Felt I had to defend myself, lest I be misunderstood.

Whats up Sooz ie poo , we all love ya just the way you are : 0) I know its hard being inquisitive and keeping the peace .. it does ruffle feathers , i know this all too well.

But in the light of day what i find helps me is that what i do is from the heart and i have the best intentions. This helps relieve the anxiety of people casting judgement and sometimes even taking what we write completely out of context.

Eg : Your baby eating thread .. dosent sound like anything id be interested in , i suppose if i was curious i could have a peek and find it a bit challenging .. and then complain about it .. but where was my part in taking responsability for my own actions ? Then i would blame you for presenting something distasteful ( in my opinion only )

thjats not fair is it ? Anyway dont let it get to ya.

N

NANUXII
8th January 2015, 18:25

there is a difference where people knowingly participate in a game of fun.
then there is the amusement of of a game of psychology that people unwitting succumb too.
the question would be what was your intent and why?

I think there is an underlying suspicion that im some sort of german hitler youth scientist wanna be... the assumptions of others have made it out to be an experiement .. there is absolutely no evidense of me wanting to surreptitiously examine human behaviour ... perhaps its a conspiracy ? that ill collect the data and somehow take over the planet with it ? or im going to use the data to burgle a mc donals store near you ?

whats the big deal ? and why are you offended ?

NANUXII
8th January 2015, 18:27

Kerplunk is a german nazi game for polish people to succumb to fluridosis of the pineal goland ( somehow ) how can you suggest sucha thing .. Mods ! Mods !

lol

Kerplunk , you are showing your age there ronin : 0)

ronin
8th January 2015, 18:44
I think there is an underlying suspicion that im some sort of german hitler youth scientist wanna be... the assumptions of others have made it out to be an experiement .. there is absolutely no evidense of me wanting to surreptitiously examine human behaviour ... perhaps its a conspiracy ? that ill collect the data and somehow take over the planet with it ? or im going to use the data to burgle a mc donals store near you ?

whats the big deal ? and why are you offended ?
my choice of words was actually wrong.
i was not offended but it was merely a face palm reaction.
as Pris said a anticlimax to a question.
but what it did do was to open up to what people wanted to hear from themselves.
it showed what people believed in and wanted to be true.

even a guess at what you presented showed in the response the nature of a person.

what you showed us is actually what we are seeking or want to believe in.

you have opened my perspective and i thank you for that.

it makes us more wary in a good way.
but i still love to do this now and again.....

Altaira
8th January 2015, 19:06
This one is a little trickier as the answer is not written in the text like the last one., it will require thinking in simple terms, again not to over complicate it but rather thinking like a child.

Imagine if you asked a child this question , what answer would you expect , knowing they usually do not over complicate things, children keep things very simple and true.

N

Ok which question needs an answer here? there are two questions. I'm so curious as usual.

NANUXII
8th January 2015, 19:25
Ok which question needs an answer here? there are two questions. I'm so curious as usual.

ok so the new puzzle is this one

" if a pancake hits the floor in the kitchen , does anybody hear ? i was walking through a kitchen with purple lights ( no not fluro ones lol ) , there was a pancake in front of me and one inside my tummy , what time was it ? "

What time was it ?

think , if you were to ask a child this question , or even better think back to when you were a child .. how uncomplicated our minds were ... it was just what we saw and not what we have accumulated that drove our instincts...

Hint , the answer is " simple and fun "

N

NANUXII
8th January 2015, 19:30
my choice of words was actually wrong.
i was not offended but it was merely a face palm reaction.
as Pris said a anticlimax to a question.
but what it did do was to open up to what people wanted to hear from themselves.
it showed what people believed in and wanted to be true.

even a guess at what you presented showed in the response the nature of a person.

what you showed us is actually what we are seeking or want to believe in.

you have opened my perspective and i thank you for that.

it makes us more wary in a good way.
but i still love to do this now and again.....

Thank you ronin , i appreciate your answer and its all good : 0) i think the facepalm from Pris was because of the obviousness of the answer. Thats the whole fun part of the puzzle , that OOOH , Of Course ! moment.. .

Anywhoo , blowing up is healthy ! so long as theres an open window near by

N

8th January 2015, 20:14
Pancake time, without a doubt.

The purple thing still confuddles me though....

Stoat muldoon
8th January 2015, 21:02
It is clearly Shrove Tuesday and pancakes are everywhere and the time is Tea time and a plate awaits full of pancakes and a pot of real Cornish cream . The purple light is the reflection of the blueberries through the glass of golden syrup .:eyebrows:

Altaira
8th January 2015, 21:57
It seems to me like it is unexpected pancake time plus it must be a midnight feast as there is a light there in the kitchen. Even though it is purple.

Shezbeth
8th January 2015, 22:41
The questions should be , why are you so offended by the thread ? thats what i do not understand ... its supposed to be fun and light hearted like many others in the forum have seen and participated. Why do you want to cause disruption ? Are you having personal issues you would like to discuss ? Because i find it strange that you are reacting this way .. maybe you are defending your frind Eelco ? im sure she can defend her self , no ?

Please! Do not mistake a lack of receptivity to the 'game' for offense! I notice you are quick to suggest personal issues in response to detraction,.... Careful now, your cards are showing!

Though it is easy to misinterpret, my criticism is quite jovial and light-hearted; picture a jester rather than,... well, whatever it is you were picturing. Still - not to be a boor - I will leave you, your thread, and the participants to whatever mental exercises you wish.

<bows out>

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 05:19
Pancake time, without a doubt.

The purple thing still confuddles me though....

Close ... dont acknowledge that which confuddles you.

N

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 05:22
Please! Do not mistake a lack of receptivity to the 'game' for offense! I notice you are quick to suggest personal issues in response to detraction,.... Careful now, your cards are showing!

Though it is easy to misinterpret, my criticism is quite jovial and light-hearted; picture a jester rather than,... well, whatever it is you were picturing. Still - not to be a boor - I will leave you, your thread, and the participants to whatever mental exercises you wish.

<bows out>

Quick ? I thought i was rather tardy myself.

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 05:23
It seems to me like it is unexpected pancake time plus it must be a midnight feast as there is a light there in the kitchen. Even though it is purple.

ooooh ... you are getting close but an assumption has let you down.

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 05:24
It is clearly Shrove Tuesday and pancakes are everywhere and the time is Tea time and a plate awaits full of pancakes and a pot of real Cornish cream . The purple light is the reflection of the blueberries through the glass of golden syrup .:eyebrows:

Not bad ... probably the closest yet.

N

Pris
9th January 2015, 06:08
It's breakfast time!

Altaira
9th January 2015, 06:46
ooooh ... you are getting close but an assumption has let you down.

I knew it I'm taking the assumption away. It is pancake time :D : Sherlock::grin:

Pris
9th January 2015, 07:56
Halfway through breakfast!

Pris
9th January 2015, 07:59
It's morning! :D

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 10:48
It's breakfast time!

Pris ! you are the winner ! very well done : 0)

N

PurpleLama
9th January 2015, 11:57
C'mon, Nanoo, you can do better than this.

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 17:28

Hmmm , you want me to step it up a notch ?

N

Pris
9th January 2015, 21:03
Pris ! you are the winner ! very well done : 0)

N

I threw out enough guesses... I thought the answer was in there somewhere. ;)

Yeah... especially when I can figure it out lol!

Hmmm , you want me to step it up a notch ?

N

Yes, indeedily!

Stoat muldoon
9th January 2015, 21:14
Go ahead make my day :cool:

9th January 2015, 21:55
Wherever I lay my head...

Bring it!

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 22:10
Ok ...

Hmmm , heres one i wrote when i was 14 studying engineering science. I wrote it because i failed my exams and my teahcer berated me for not being " interested " in my schoiol work, so i challenged him to answer me this...

Ronald is riding his bike on a slope of 4 degrees , the front gear has 26 teeth and the rear has 9 , he is pushing 4.6 newton meters of torque on the right peddle and 4.2 nmt on the left , his tail divergence is 1.6 degrees from the torque steer of peddling.. what coulour was the bike ?

: 0)

N

Pris
9th January 2015, 22:17
Ok ...

Hmmm , heres one i wrote when i was 14 studying engineering science. I wrote it because i failed my exams and my teahcer berated me for not being " interested " in my schoiol work, so i challenged him to answer me this...

Ronald is riding his bike on a slope of 4 degrees , the front gear has 26 teeth and the rear has 9 , he is pushing 4.6 newton meters of torque on the right peddle and 4.2 nmt on the left , his tail divergence is 1.6 degrees from the torque steer of peddling.. what coulour was the bike ?

N

Whoa... okay, guys. We asked for it. :shocked:

Pris
9th January 2015, 22:47

N

If you want to know what colour the bike was, you'll have to ask Ronald. He's the only one who knows.

Stoat muldoon
9th January 2015, 23:16
It's RED .

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 23:26
It's RED .

Sheet ! man you got it ! now did you fluke this or did you work it out ? and if you worked it out explain how you arrived at Red.

( bugger ! )

N

Stoat muldoon
9th January 2015, 23:29
You'll never know .

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 23:34
its a fluke .,,, ok well good guess regardless.

Hmmm

N

9th January 2015, 23:41
Ok ...

N

All colours.

It's beautiful that the bike and its' rider can have an experience of colour regardless of measurable circumstance, a lovely given gift. Our exterior answer towards colour would either have to be determined by Ronald, the bike maker, bike conveyor, bike vendor, proximate witnesses of said bike in action (regardless of named RIDER), bike manufacturer etc and the beat goes on. The diversion: The "moment" that quoted statistics would create as a visible frequency colour to the naked eye, whilst maintaining all the above and more, held in an experiential shell. The reality is the bike and all it's stakeholders therein contemplate the actuality of colour within the constraints of describable senses whilst witnessing. All else is......Christ on a bike, with a subjective colour discerned according to taste.

Nanu12, not sure what your agenda is in these riddles, or (to be fair) if you even have one. But I like them, especially if I'm wrong in my answers!

9th January 2015, 23:43
It's RED .

Haha! I feel like a reet fool now. :onthequite:

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 23:53
Sooz , holding a grudge will create a distortion within you.. this will amplify the negative polarity fo the " Sooz " effect...

Just saying ... i sence something growing inside you thats not healthy

hugs

N

Pris
9th January 2015, 23:53

Hmmm

N

So... what IS the answer? Any colour we choose?

UPDATE: oh, didn't see 777's post. Yup. :)

NANUXII
9th January 2015, 23:59
The Answer is Red.

the reason why its red is still to be uncovered .,.. thats part 2 of the question. Would anybody like to take a stab ? mmmmwahahahahahahhaaa a rgh huchk cough cough ...

hmmm

N

Pris
10th January 2015, 00:06
The Answer is Red.

the reason why its red is still to be uncovered .,.. thats part 2 of the question. Would anybody like to take a stab ? mmmmwahahahahahahhaaa a rgh huchk cough cough ...

hmmm

N

Oh, man. :p

lookbeyond
10th January 2015, 00:13
??? because red is the fastest colour

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 00:13
All colours.

It's beautiful that the bike and its' rider can have an experience of colour regardless of measurable circumstance, a lovely given gift. Our exterior answer towards colour would either have to be determined by Ronald, the bike maker, bike conveyor, bike vendor, proximate witnesses of said bike in action (regardless of named RIDER), bike manufacturer etc and the beat goes on. The diversion: The "moment" that quoted statistics would create as a visible frequency colour to the naked eye, whilst maintaining all the above and more, held in an experiential shell. The reality is the bike and all it's stakeholders therein contemplate the actuality of colour within the constraints of describable senses whilst witnessing. All else is......Christ on a bike, with a subjective colour discerned according to taste.

Nanu12, not sure what your agenda is in these riddles, or (to be fair) if you even have one. But I like them, especially if I'm wrong in my answers!

I have no agenda other than US ALL having a place to exersise the grey matter. Its also a way for me to make friends. I like this challenge and of course please challenge me .. i dont have to be in the drivers seat but one Caveat , dont be rude .. ( not you 777 generally speaking )

Your answer was good , i can see how you think and its intelligent to say the least. But this particular riddle was technically biased.. it was written at a time i was struggling with having Bells Paulsy http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Bell%27s_palsy our beautiful doctors dont know why ( which is utter bhoul sheet ) Its to do with Mercury Poisoning from dental monsters .. .thats why it happens in youth and our auto immune system kicks in and shuts down part of our facial system to surround and push out the offending material.

My frustration then was prior to this i was equally left brained as well as right .. Extremely emotional and extremely logical. My mathematics and chemistry studies went sharply south after this event ... so i went into arts and music. My attempt at being technical again was pronounced by this jovial attempt at challenging my teacher .. his reaction when he couldnt get it right was to move me to another class.. needless to say after that i completely lost interest in any study what so ever ..

Its been since this i found that my dearest friends are ones who grew with me ... who let me challenge them and in turn challenged me. I feel very close to these people as this small notion of learning is vital to communal connectivity and evolution.

Or in other words , i just wanna have fun with my family.

N

10th January 2015, 00:31
I have no agenda other than US ALL having a place to exersise the grey matter. Its also a way for me to make friends. I like this challenge and of course please challenge me .. i dont have to be in the drivers seat but one Caveat , dont be rude .. ( not you 777 generally speaking )

Your answer was good , i can see how you think and its intelligent to say the least. But this particular riddle was technically biased.. it was written at a time i was struggling with having Bells Paulsy http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Bell%27s_palsy our beautiful doctors dont know why ( which is utter bhoul sheet ) Its to do with Mercury Poisoning from dental monsters .. .thats why it happens in youth and our auto immune system kicks in and shuts down part of our facial system to surround and push out the offending material.

My frustration then was prior to this i was equally left brained as well as right .. Extremely emotional and extremely logical. My mathematics and chemistry studies went sharply south after this event ... so i went into arts and music. My attempt at being technical again was pronounced by this jovial attempt at challenging my teacher .. his reaction when he couldnt get it right was to move me to another class.. needless to say after that i completely lost interest in any study what so ever ..

Its been since this i found that my dearest friends are ones who grew with me ... who let me challenge them and in turn challenged me. I feel very close to these people as this small notion of learning is vital to communal connectivity and evolution.

Or in other words , i just wanna have fun with my family.

N

Well consider me at the very least a friend. I have tilted my head in uncertainty when reading your posts thus far but now your methods make total sense. I now know that what you've been through has not resulted in a bitter, egocentric person looking for an educated laugh on a forum (which, frankly it did to me, sorry). Excuse my derogatory jab at the French but **** me......I see you. That's one hell of a holistic, perpetual circle you are now in. A harsh journey, but you seem very balanced because of it (forgive me if I have trivialised, I don't mean to).

On which note.......I challenge you thus: :h5: if we acknowledge the premise that conscious thought creates, do you like yourself (anyone lol) being conscious or is your lucid/passive nature preferable to digest?

Pris
10th January 2015, 03:49
Back to the red thing... It's red because it was the first colour chosen?

Because now we all 'agree' that it's red?

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 06:37
Well consider me at the very least a friend. I have tilted my head in uncertainty when reading your posts thus far but now your methods make total sense. I now know that what you've been through has not resulted in a bitter, egocentric person looking for an educated laugh on a forum (which, frankly it did to me, sorry). Excuse my derogatory jab at the French but **** me......I see you. That's one hell of a holistic, perpetual circle you are now in. A harsh journey, but you seem very balanced because of it (forgive me if I have trivialised, I don't mean to).

On which note.......I challenge you thus: :h5: if we acknowledge the premise that conscious thought creates, do you like yourself (anyone lol) being conscious or is your lucid/passive nature preferable to digest?

I dont have a preferance for others exersising being concious of creative thought , its their free will and not my place to wish for or invest emotion in it to be one way or another , i do however like the thought that people are interested in the possibility that conciousness is shared and constructive in terms of managing / manifesting future.

My journey has been amazing and every set back i have had is a blessing. I think everyone that looks this way at challenges will have a better time of it .. at least investing more time to tackle the challenge as opposed to worrying ad infinitum that it exists. If one were to look at these things and collate them in a Karma Vessel without an emotional attachment.. then the Vessel can be recalled at will to embody answers to situations , its in these compartmentalised filing systems we gather intel and further the indipendant geonome or dna matrix by over writing old code.

This frees up your subtle body system to experience things in the now , to be further and deeper into the moment to the point time feels like its standing still. Thats what i call heaven on earth .. those moments where you have nothing but now and slow time .. its special.

You have always been a dear friend and i still remember you putting me onto the Kybalion.. that was a very special turning point for me : 0) i never forget these wonderful connections. I think that was about March 2011 if my brain does not tell me tales.

I hope this answers your question.

N

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 06:40
Back to the red thing... It's red because it was the first colour chosen?

Because now we all 'agree' that it's red?

Nae , its technically biased ...

Sooz
10th January 2015, 10:29
Sooz , holding a grudge will create a distortion within you.. this will amplify the negative polarity fo the " Sooz " effect...

Just saying ... i sence something growing inside you thats not healthy

hugs

N

Hi NANUXII,

As you know, I sent you a pm re this post. And I received your response.

If you feel it's that important to post something on this public thread, to make a presumptuous opinion about me, then please open a new thread and let's discuss.

In the interest of privacy, a member's thread would be advisable.

Over to you.

Sooz

Stoat muldoon
10th January 2015, 11:14

Hmmm

NNo fluke , deduction .

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 19:57
Come on Stoat , its a fluke , unless you know why and can explain it then its just a lucky guess.

N

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 20:03
Hi NANUXII,

As you know, I sent you a pm re this post. And I received your response.

If you feel it's that important to post something on this public thread, to make a presumptuous opinion about me, then please open a new thread and let's discuss.

In the interest of privacy, a member's thread would be advisable.

Over to you.

Sooz

Thank you Sooz , i suppose saying what you feel , even if its not intended to create a problem but rather discuss what i feel should i complain to mods about how people throw things to me as well ? What is the Sooz effect ? how did it come about ? Do you take responsability for it or is it just because ?

I felt you were holding something thats eating at you and forgive me for being a sensitive, i pick up on these things and state them to help the individual. Granted nobody wants to hear it in a public forum , thats my mistake , i should have bneen more discreet.. i just stuff up like that some times.,

So my apologies for being me sometimes , can we call it the Nano Effect ? the excuse i can throw up when i make a boo boo ?

Hugs

N

Stoat muldoon
10th January 2015, 20:15
OK , my reasoning behind my result was this. The question has no baring on the colour of the bike . How could you possibly get the colour from the stroke of the peddles and how steep the hill was . When you asked the original question to your tutor most bikes were in two colours Red or Blue , they sold more red bikes than blue so QED it was a fluke .

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 20:38
Where did you get this data from Stoat ? did they really make them in 2 colours ? ive never owned a red bike but yes i do notice a lot of blue ones.. hmmm

A Clever deduction yes, but not how i came to that conclusion.

the answer is in the

Gearing
Gravity
Slope Degree
Nm Torque
Mass

calculate these and you will arrive at Red.

N

Pris
10th January 2015, 20:56
This is a question, sorry... has it got something to do with the colour red vibrating at around the frequency of 430 trillion vibrations a second?

I'm terrible at math.

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 21:00
Ok now we are getting somewhere ... nice deduction Pris, the vibration is part of it , frequency is the catalyst , atmosphere and moisture is the conductor.

N

Stoat muldoon
10th January 2015, 21:04
Ok now we are getting somewhere ... nice deduction Pris, the vibration is part of it , frequency is the catalyst , atmosphere and moisture is the conductor.

NStop pandering to the Pris :hilarious:

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 21:10
lol , Pris oh Pris ... how you look like a rose in the glenn .. ( mind you at that altitude roses dont grow so , you know .. anything to get a free meal )

N

Pris
10th January 2015, 21:12

Stop pandering to the Pris :hilarious:

Hahrrr har har you're just jealous, Stoat! ;o) Seriously, it's out of my hands now. My left brain doesn't get used much.:cloud::swing:

Stoat muldoon
10th January 2015, 21:18
Hahrrr har har you're just jealous, Stoat! ;o) Seriously, it's out of my hands now. My left brain doesn't get used much.:cloud::swing:How can I be jealous I love you both , you're lovely light beings .

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 21:27
How can I be jealous I love you both , you're lovely light beings .

aaaaw , stop it , im getting a salty discharge from my right and left ocular cavities... : 0) hugs

N

NANUXII
10th January 2015, 21:29
Hahrrr har har you're just jealous, Stoat! ;o) Seriously, it's out of my hands now. My left brain doesn't get used much.:cloud::swing:

neither does mine ... its broken mostly but now and again she fires up... im kinda glad in a way .. i wonder how i would have turned out if i had full cap.

possibly a mentalist arms manufacturer dedicated to making guns out of capsicums.

N

Pris
10th January 2015, 21:31
How can I be jealous I love you both , you're lovely light beings .

Likewise -- I'm only playing! :blsh:

NANUXII
11th January 2015, 10:12
actually im a robot ... but i have some lights in me ... does that count ?

Pris
11th January 2015, 19:12
So... we're talking about a mathematical equation that will give us the colour of bounced light? You mean subtractive, not additive, right?

NANUXII
11th January 2015, 20:14
So... we're talking about a mathematical equation that will give us the colour of bounced light? You mean subtractive, not additive, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrm-rPSCIBw

Pris , your jig us up !

now calculate the velocity of turbulance caused by 1.6 deg neg wave VS vel/mass and you would get Red what ?

PS , its neither sub or additive as its in theory where symbols dont exist to explain the anomoly. however there is a reflection of light which has more to do with angle and prism.

Highland1
11th January 2015, 21:40
Hello all and nice to meet you NANUX11.

My word this thread does seem to be intellectually "riddled" and bringing about the ruffling of feathers!

If it lacked anything, perhaps it would be a little genuine empathy towards the sensitivity of perhaps the more sensitive among us?

The most important thing for me that makes TOT different and friendlier than all the other forums is HARMONY.

Sure we have to screech a little sometimes to get in tune with each other, but to be in Harmony with each other we have to equally respect each other and every voice within the choir....even if it is literal.

Where else in the world, all in one place, can you find, intellectuals, spiritualists, mediums, wizards, witches, mediums, abductees, mind control victims, pagans, musicians, literal geniuses, mentally stable and unstable beings, herbalists, shamans, freemasons, starseeds, channelers, authors, lecturers, healers, probable et's. etc etc etc..........

You find all those people right here on the good old ship TOT or maybe we should call it an Ark?

With the recent increase of new members all vying to make their mark, one wonders if people are jumping ship because its maybe getting too loud or over crowded?

I'm sure our good captain Malc and his wonderful team of moderators will prevent this unique cybership from sinking....but only with our help and that is everyone's help.

We all know the "other" ship is on the same course as the Titanic so please ladies and gentleman, to avoid that happening to us, let us be polite and courteous with each other.

If someone does not know the answer to a question, they may feel challenged.

Not because they do not know the answer but because perhaps they feel an aloofness which is not necessarily out of tune, but an aloofness non the less.

Sharing knowledge and experiences of course is a wonderful oracle to help us all find our way, disseminating facts and theories is all part of why we are here too.

Please may I suggest we act more humble towards each other but obviously enjoy a little light banter too?

Some members here may be quite happy with their lot and life has played a fair hand to them.

I am sure there are others here too who are experiencing serious suffering in their everyday lives who probably find it hard to relate to humour of an aloof nature.

So, I think it's only fair we try to find the happy medium in our topics to restore balance and harmony to our forum family.

To do that, we have to choose our words carefully...........or not at all.

“silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation.” ― Rumi

Russ

NANUXII
11th January 2015, 21:51
I Agree with you Highland , there are those who are very insensitive here.

and i would emplore you to folow the thread from start to now and see exatly where the INCEPTION of this is and who started it.

everything else is a continuation of THAT persons idea .. to the point i was gonna jump ship.

N

Highland1
11th January 2015, 21:57

and i would emplore you to folow the thread from start to now and see exatly where the INCEPTION of this is and who started it.

everything else is a continuation of THAT persons idea .. to the point i was gonna jump ship.

N

I have read every word my friend, and simply wanted to end it.

Welcome aboard NANUX11, things are going to be just fine! :hug:

Russ

NANUXII
11th January 2015, 22:00
then why not speak to the person responsible as opposed to singling me out ..

all i did was eventually push back .. and now some are just concentrating on the negative. This is not how to bring about a good result.

Speak to the perpitrator .. get them to curb their behaviour.

My defence mechanisms only ever come out when i am cornered, not as a matter or course.

N

PS I am not god so silence is not my thing, rumi is awesome but trying to super impose very high level intelligence over an un intelligent culture by comparrison is futile .. and im not vying for position if thats what you are insinuating ? can you see how this is just making it worse, this thread was starting go go well again till you decided to write this stuff ...

sheesh , and people wonder why some get upset.

Pris
11th January 2015, 22:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrm-rPSCIBw

Pris , your jig us up !

now calculate the velocity of turbulance caused by 1.6 deg neg wave VS vel/mass and you would get Red what ?

PS , its neither sub or additive as its in theory where symbols dont exist to explain the anomoly. however there is a reflection of light which has more to do with angle and prism.

Oh my gosh ROTFLMAO!! That's too funny! :hilarious:

So much for my 'big brain' -- I think it's about to explode.

Phew... okay... sooo, it's something like:

velocity of turbulance = 1.6° neg wave VS velocity/mass :p

(punch in some numbers like 4.6 x 4.2 / 4)

I found this... is this related?

The turbulent kinetic energy is defined as:

http://help.autodesk.com/cloudhelp/2014/ITA/SimCFD/images/GUID-73B3EAC6-58DB-407E-98D1-CC3333B14A2A.png

NANUXII
11th January 2015, 22:11

http://help.autodesk.com/cloudhelp/2014/ITA/SimCFD/images/GUID-73B3EAC6-58DB-407E-98D1-CC3333B14A2A.png

did you suddenly get a degree in science or is a pirate ship near by ? huh ! ? come on , out with it !

Bar Har Hargh

N

Pris
12th January 2015, 02:24

did you suddenly get a degree in science or is a pirate ship near by ? huh ! ? come on , out with it !

Bar Har Hargh

N

http://netherregioniii.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-pictures-cat-is-pondering.jpg

►http://jandeane81.com/threads/4921-The-Kitteh-Thread?p=841893774&viewfull=1#post841893774

NANUXII
12th January 2015, 04:36
aaaw Puddy tat ...

Thats a good start

N

Catsquotl
12th January 2015, 04:36

N

Yeah I guess that would be me,
I am sorry about that.
I had/have no intention of discrediting you what so ever.
I believe everybody here is able to think for themselves and did not for a moment think they would be affected in a negative way by my posts.
If that is my posts are viewed as inception all I can say is that was not my intention.

I hope you will accept my apology and with that I will leave you be.

With Love
Eelco

NANUXII
12th January 2015, 04:43
Of Course Eelco , i just felt your posts, if you were to read them, were incrimentally teasing to the point you came across to me as having a bee in your bonnet, hence why i made the comment of holding a grudge from PA .. that was the only thing i could think of that may have sparked it. Without having the intention of bothering any one i was a bit lost as to why and was curious what it was i did to spark this reaction from you.

But its all good , it takes a good person to apologise and i cannot say no to that. So a big hug from me ! and a scinscere thank you for being brave and true.

Now i want to apologise to you for bighting back, i do hope you can forgive me as well.

N

Catsquotl
12th January 2015, 04:54
Well I accept your apology.
As for forgiveness. That's a huge word with an even bigger meaning.
Unknowingly you have stirred up quite the internal "struggle" if you will. Touching various trust issues.
Now I won't go into that here or any other way for that matter. So lets just silently co-exist here for the time being ok?

WIth Love
Eelco

NANUXII
12th January 2015, 05:16
Well I accept your apology.
As for forgiveness. That's a huge word with an even bigger meaning.
Unknowingly you have stirred up quite the internal "struggle" if you will. Touching various trust issues.
Now I won't go into that here or any other way for that matter. So lets just silently co-exist here for the time being ok?

WIth Love
Eelco

I see , care to discuss them ? i mean an apology without forgiveness is a little empty.

its a good start tho, ill give you that... but what trust issues could you have with me or my behaviour ? what exactly triggered it in you ? And are you willing to un lock this affliction and finally be rid of it ? How would that feel ?

hmmm

N

Catsquotl
12th January 2015, 05:32
I see , care to discuss them ?

nope

With Love
Eelco

NANUXII
12th January 2015, 05:46
nope

With Love
Eelco

Ok so dont discuss them , but how would it feel to be rid of them ? have you ever thought about it ?

Sooz
12th January 2015, 05:53
Hello all and nice to meet you NANUX11.

My word this thread does seem to be intellectually "riddled" and bringing about the ruffling of feathers!

If it lacked anything, perhaps it would be a little genuine empathy towards the sensitivity of perhaps the more sensitive among us?

The most important thing for me that makes TOT different and friendlier than all the other forums is HARMONY.

Sure we have to screech a little sometimes to get in tune with each other, but to be in Harmony with each other we have to equally respect each other and every voice within the choir....even if it is literal.

Where else in the world, all in one place, can you find, intellectuals, spiritualists, mediums, wizards, witches, mediums, abductees, mind control victims, pagans, musicians, literal geniuses, mentally stable and unstable beings, herbalists, shamans, freemasons, starseeds, channelers, authors, lecturers, healers, probable et's. etc etc etc..........

You find all those people right here on the good old ship TOT or maybe we should call it an Ark?

With the recent increase of new members all vying to make their mark, one wonders if people are jumping ship because its maybe getting too loud or over crowded?

I'm sure our good captain Malc and his wonderful team of moderators will prevent this unique cybership from sinking....but only with our help and that is everyone's help.

We all know the "other" ship is on the same course as the Titanic so please ladies and gentleman, to avoid that happening to us, let us be polite and courteous with each other.

If someone does not know the answer to a question, they may feel challenged.

Not because they do not know the answer but because perhaps they feel an aloofness which is not necessarily out of tune, but an aloofness non the less.

Sharing knowledge and experiences of course is a wonderful oracle to help us all find our way, disseminating facts and theories is all part of why we are here too.

Please may I suggest we act more humble towards each other but obviously enjoy a little light banter too?

Some members here may be quite happy with their lot and life has played a fair hand to them.

I am sure there are others here too who are experiencing serious suffering in their everyday lives who probably find it hard to relate to humour of an aloof nature.

So, I think it's only fair we try to find the happy medium in our topics to restore balance and harmony to our forum family.

To do that, we have to choose our words carefully...........or not at all.

“silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation.” ― Rumi

Russ

:flag:Thank you dear Russ for this post. You are so very wise. I can see clearly what your intent is/was. And I guess we are going to have some teething problems with the sudden influx of new members.

Can I just explain that this is a very small forum where we have all got to know each other over a long period of time. Not all of us connect with others, some even throw raspberries, but it's all done in jest, in a village atmosphere. This forum is not a big sprawling city with ghettoes (like I think Sandy said).

We are a village where everyone has to get on. Everyone is different. But there is always respect. And Laughter. And humour.

Thanks again Russ. Love ya Man...:hugs:
Love Sooz
xxx
Edit: Only thing you left out Russ, in your explanation of our membership, is...'ordinary, every-day people', like me...:grin:

Catsquotl
12th January 2015, 05:58
Ok so dont discuss them , but how would it feel to be rid of them ? have you ever thought about it ?

So what part of silent co-existance didn't come across. My apology pertained the fact that my words were seen as a discredit to you. They weren't.

Also I allready stated I will not discuss it here or anywhere else for that matter.

For me apologizing and forgiveness are 2 seperate states of mind. Each with their own propperties and emotionalbcolors if you will.

Please accept the fact i don't give either without carefull concideration.

As it stands I will now end my discussions with you as I am unwilling if you will to engage in such with you for now.

With Love
eelco

Pris
12th January 2015, 08:36
For once this isn't revolving around me. Amazing! ;)

Pris
12th January 2015, 08:46
This forum is not a big sprawling city with ghettoes (like I think Sandy said).

Not yet, anyway (I'm sorry... I'm one of the 'newbies' changing this place...). Regardless, change is inevitable. Take it one day at a time. Love one another.

Pris
12th January 2015, 08:56

So what part of silent co-existance didn't come across. My apology pertained the fact that my words were seen as a discredit to you. They weren't.

Also I allready stated I will not discuss it here or anywhere else for that matter.

For me apologizing and forgiveness are 2 seperate states of mind. Each with their own propperties and emotionalbcolors if you will.

Please accept the fact i don't give either without carefull concideration.

As it stands I will now end my discussions with you as I am unwilling if you will to engage in such with you for now.

With Love
eelco

Forgive my indulgence. This sprang to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzJAebfEIg

Catsquotl
12th January 2015, 09:54
Forgive my indulgence. This sprang to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzJAebfEIg

Lol,
I usualy think of sausage rolls for some reason.
To each his own I guess.

With Love
Eelco

NANUXII
12th January 2015, 11:37
its such a shame i just cant get it sometimes.. knowing when to shut my trap .. how to articulate respectfully .. im not fishing for sympathy right now , just thinking out loud , so ill just rave on here as tho nobodies watching .. and remember the times when i was up against the wall .. when i faced my challenges in life .. when i was ready to throw my self in front of a train ... each time i was so low i hated everything .. some angel came to me and told me to look at my self ... and get up.

and i dont want advice .. i dont want to be healed .. i just want to tell my story and go ... ( maybe i should take my own advice sometimes ... )

theres so much lonliness in this big world , so much un necessary hurts and pains .. and i am saddest most of all that fear is slowly stifling my human family .. fear to try , fear to face , fear our own , our families.. our friends.. what i did to get out from under that place ... it took courage ultimately and all i live for now is sharing that and im not ever goning to stop no matter what anyone thinks of me....

i know there is sunshine .. but untill everybody else does too then i feel un worthy to enjoy it with all my heart ..

those who ever went the deep road with me know id never leave you, they know cos i took the shouting and the abuse , and i loved it because ultimately that person shone under their own steam because i just didnt give up on them, well not always .. sometimes you just gotta let go , i know ... . Its not Alturistic .. not as bad as that anyway .. its just knowing what its like to push past that barrier , the green hills and sunshine on the other side... i dont care if you dont make it .. just give it a go ...

hmmm ... then my peace inside speaks to me , as its deafeted my anxiety , then regret and remorse grow inside me .. and i cringe at what ive done ... man i should just shut my bloddy mouth .. you FOOL ! you fool ... i twist my self .. i worry about rammifications of eveything i say out in to the galaxies and butterfly into other existances and back again .. oh man the rammifications ! ... how can i erase everything ive ever said and felt so that i never change someones history again ?

is it my place ? is it not ? who the hell knows but my heart that seeks the smile again in their eyes...

ill never forget my journey just after i made contact .. i flew to South America to have my spiritual journey , the big man travelling to meet the Ets in a space ship or something .. .. not sure how long id last ,,, not well at all .. but holding on , smiling , happy to be alive and on a quest lead to me by the emotion s in my heart. i went in a bus from buenos to peru and saw nothing , i went to the great villages and sacred valley and i saw nothing .. i went to the great lake and ruins in cuzco and still i saw nothing ... but one day i walked down a street on my way to have lunch .. and saw an old lady selling lollies on the steps of a dusty building ..

i walked past her at first , but then i stopped and something made me go back to her .. i looked in her eyes .. and i took all my money out of my pockets and gave it to her .. i then took 5 lollies.. and the look of gratitude she gave me when she saw how much i gave ... ripped me to shreds .. it broke me, because i saw for the first time the true look of God and Gratitude.. he looked at me through her eyes as if he resided in her soul to tell me something .. Gratitude Naniu .. gratitude .. then she said the words Che Dios ti Benedica ... and she blessed me ... i felt re born ...

be grateful my naniu i heard him say to me , my eyes welling with tears when i walked away .. in a bar eating food , still crying with sun glasses on .. i wept un controllably for the rest of the day ... and still now i cant be that womans gratefullness sometimes when i just gotta walk away ..

had i have not stopped , i would never have seen that wonder..

dont stop

Highland1
12th January 2015, 12:17
I can relate completely to that NANUX11...

Russ

Pris
12th January 2015, 21:44
On a light note... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBaXd7dz404

Pris
12th January 2015, 22:03
its such a shame i just cant get it sometimes.. knowing when to shut my trap .. how to articulate respectfully .. im not fishing for sympathy right now , just thinking out loud , so ill just rave on here as tho nobodies watching .. and remember the times when i was up against the wall .. when i faced my challenges in life .. when i was ready to throw my self in front of a train ... each time i was so low i hated everything .. some angel came to me and told me to look at my self ... and get up.

and i dont want advice .. i dont want to be healed .. i just want to tell my story and go ... ( maybe i should take my own advice sometimes ... )

theres so much lonliness in this big world , so much un necessary hurts and pains .. and i am saddest most of all that fear is slowly stifling my human family .. fear to try , fear to face , fear our own , our families.. our friends.. what i did to get out from under that place ... it took courage ultimately and all i live for now is sharing that and im not ever goning to stop no matter what anyone thinks of me....

i know there is sunshine .. but untill everybody else does too then i feel un worthy to enjoy it with all my heart ..

those who ever went the deep road with me know id never leave you, they know cos i took the shouting and the abuse , and i loved it because ultimately that person shone under their own steam because i just didnt give up on them, well not always .. sometimes you just gotta let go , i know ... . Its not Alturistic .. not as bad as that anyway .. its just knowing what its like to push past that barrier , the green hills and sunshine on the other side... i dont care if you dont make it .. just give it a go ...

hmmm ... then my peace inside speaks to me , as its deafeted my anxiety , then regret and remorse grow inside me .. and i cringe at what ive done ... man i should just shut my bloddy mouth .. you FOOL ! you fool ... i twist my self .. i worry about rammifications of eveything i say out in to the galaxies and butterfly into other existances and back again .. oh man the rammifications ! ... how can i erase everything ive ever said and felt so that i never change someones history again ?

is it my place ? is it not ? who the hell knows but my heart that seeks the smile again in their eyes...

ill never forget my journey just after i made contact .. i flew to South America to have my spiritual journey , the big man travelling to meet the Ets in a space ship or something .. .. not sure how long id last ,,, not well at all .. but holding on , smiling , happy to be alive and on a quest lead to me by the emotion s in my heart. i went in a bus from buenos to peru and saw nothing , i went to the great villages and sacred valley and i saw nothing .. i went to the great lake and ruins in cuzco and still i saw nothing ... but one day i walked down a street on my way to have lunch .. and saw an old lady selling lollies on the steps of a dusty building ..

i walked past her at first , but then i stopped and something made me go back to her .. i looked in her eyes .. and i took all my money out of my pockets and gave it to her .. i then took 5 lollies.. and the look of gratitude she gave me when she saw how much i gave ... ripped me to shreds .. it broke me, because i saw for the first time the true look of God and Gratitude.. he looked at me through her eyes as if he resided in her soul to tell me something .. Gratitude Naniu .. gratitude .. then she said the words Che Dios ti Benedica ... and she blessed me ... i felt re born ...

be grateful my naniu i heard him say to me , my eyes welling with tears when i walked away .. in a bar eating food , still crying with sun glasses on .. i wept un controllably for the rest of the day ... and still now i cant be that womans gratefullness sometimes when i just gotta walk away ..

had i have not stopped , i would never have seen that wonder..

dont stop

This is very beautiful, Nanu. Thanks for sharing.

That the lady didn't have to do anything more than be authentic. Just continue to be authentic, Nanu... that's all any of us can do. Be an example.

Just remember, everyone has to find their own way. Set your own path and enjoy the sunshine! :)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rA012Q_sEew/TYaLETb8FJI/AAAAAAAAACQ/IsX157N21Sk/s1600/footprints-sand-beach-sunrise.jpg