PDA

View Full Version : Are You 'Starseed' ? Ancient (Alien?) Soul with Temporary Amnesia? Remember Atlantis?

Black Panther
27th December 2014, 22:24
Maybe you like it, maybe you don't...

YoTS27Vq3sg

Yes, I have seen it myself modwiz :p

And I liked it :grin:

modwiz
28th December 2014, 00:20
I liked it. Very good for its intended audience and a delight for those who enjoy seeing this kind of message making the facebook rounds.

Remember Atlantis? Yes, along with many other data streams from 'mes' (plural for me) scattered throughout the timestream. All currently alive and dynamically connected to me, subconsciously at all times. Such 'input' is full of how other experiments have played out and how this one can develop. We have future lives giving us information as well.

One of the great draws, personally, of the Sophianic Narrative, SN, is how closely its overall form corresponds to the creation myth put forth by Tolkien in his Silmarillion. His telling was the one "I remember" being present at. The original singing of a song that become an idea that became Arda. The Earth system. Not the planet alone. The dissonant one, Melkor, who resembles Yaldoboath. If Tolkien only knew, LOL.

So, the assemblage of those spirits that would be the Valar, those who would leave their heaven/pleroma and plunge into the density of Arda and dwell with created. Tolkien has Eru Iluvatar (The One, High Father) creating life on Arda that the Valar would administer to in some fashion. Mainly through the shaping of the ecosystem. The Eagles in Middle Earth are always a sign of intervention by Manwe, the Zeus/Jupiter of the Valar.

The singing, producing frequencies, of an idea that is then transmitted via an Aeonic agency to a Planet is the essence of Tolkien's work and the SN. FWIW, I remember the 'singing' and have for most of my life. My identification with the Maiar, is part of that remembrance. Gandalf was a Maiar, as were Radagast, Saruman and Sauron. Pallando and Alatar (Blue Wizards) went East. One of them, according to me of course, started the Mystery Schools that would today be called Gnostic thought. John Lash traces the origins of these seers and their schools back many thousands of years ago, at the borders of modern history, where legends were history.

One of them founded what is now known as Babylonian Magic and the system that grew out of it. With Saruman gone, Melkor would turn his gaze toward another capable of wreaking havoc with the Anthropos and the ecosystem/Gaia.

Crazy talk concluded.

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Maiar

28th December 2014, 00:52
Indeed: http://jandeane81.com/threads/4975-Mythological-Parallels-to-Tolkiens-quot-The-Silmarillion-quot

I post the above link only as a tool to demonstrate recognition of your post modwiz, not as a distraction or need to take elsewhere. This thread seems more apt to discuss Tom bombadil, if the OP will entertain it? If not I shall happily remove my thoughts.

He is aloof from the constraints of this or that, elevated by being from even definition or elaboration in Tolkiens work, other than his path is, could be and always was "different". Even the ramifications of those he witnessed create the all (and act upon it with subjective intent) are fickle folly to him, usually resulting in further, natural harmonics manifest as singing. The One Ring has no power over him. If the above can be transposed as a template to the op's video I would ask you out of confused curiosity who, or what he is/represents?

modwiz
28th December 2014, 01:14
Indeed: http://jandeane81.com/threads/4975-Mythological-Parallels-to-Tolkiens-quot-The-Silmarillion-quot

I post the above link only as a tool to demonstrate recognition of your post modwiz, not as a distraction or need to take elsewhere. This thread seems more apt to discuss Tom bombadil, if the OP will entertain it? If not I shall happily remove my thoughts.

He is aloof from the constraints of this or that, elevated by being from even definition or elaboration in Tolkiens work, other than his path is, could be and always was "different". Even the ramifications of those he witnessed create the all (and act upon it with subjective intent) are fickle folly to him, usually resulting in further, natural harmonics manifest as singing. The One Ring has no power over him. If the above can be transposed as a template to the op's video I would ask you out of confused curiosity who, or what he is/represents?

Tom Bombadil, for me, is the Anthropos realized at one level. He would also play the part of Thelete (male pole of Anthropos creation) who was Sophia's "mate".

Tom and Goldberry are part of Earth/Arda and extensions/personifications of it. Tom is mysterious enough that even Tolkien was a bit vague on who or what he really was supposed to be. Bombadil holds a special fascination for many. Basically, Tom Bombadil just IS.

Pris
28th December 2014, 07:39
Tom Bombadil, for me, is the Anthropos realized at one level. He would also play the part of Thelete (male pole of Anthropos creation) who was Sophia's "mate".

Tom and Goldberry are part of Earth/Arda and extensions/personifications of it. Tom is mysterious enough that even Tolkien was a bit vague on who or what he really was supposed to be. Bombadil holds a special fascination for many. Basically, Tom Bombadil just IS.

My favourite part has always been... :)

'Old Tom Bombadil is a merry fellow;
Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow.'

Shezbeth
28th December 2014, 11:12
I'm not a huge fan of the video content,... but double thanks for tipping me off to the work of Les Friction (the background song "Louder than Words")!

Black Panther
28th December 2014, 18:34

I love Trilogy "Lord of the Rings" and also Trilogy "The Hobbit".
Have seen the final part of Hobbit Trilogy where the end is beginning of LOTR
in a 61.3 Dolby Atmos movie theatre :)

Since waking up I understand I like to watch movies, because of resonating deep within.

Didn't know about Tom Bombadill and Silmarillion. Interesting.

A Dutch guy Martijn van Staveren,yes same name :), is coming out with his story of
EBE Abductions while he was young. He has a Dutch website. http://www.buitenaardscontact.nl/index.php/inspiratie
He says it is time to tell the Truth and so he is a Free Speaker now. He doesn't want discussions where
his frequency will drop, but he just want to tell his story and people can believe or not.
This is a video on his website where he says it will probably resonate on a deep level.
Fighting the dragon.

In about 20 / 30 years the Earth will be uninhabitable and so this is the time where we
have to remember who we really are and take control again.

KzMTIIRiWYE

28th December 2014, 18:45
Wow, that is a powerful video and my goodness....it resonates! I'm glad you see the connection in what I was saying Black Panther because this amnesia is becoming more concrete and credible as my life in this guise continues. It is a paradox, mystery and a beauty in that we are remembering how much we've forgotten.