PDA

View Full Version : I should know better

Catsquotl
25th December 2014, 08:55
Than to keep browsing the internets in search of answers that I know are only to be found in blessed silence.
So what is that.

- Addiction?
- Fear?

WIth Love
Eelco

Spiral
25th December 2014, 08:59
Probably the indoctrinated belief that others "know more" than you do.

I have found that those out there claiming to have answers merely have techniques for parting you with your money.

NANUXII
25th December 2014, 09:01
I have regularly found answers in the search for answers while looking at things sometimes totally un related to the answer i was searching for. What this tells me is the answers, as you say , are in the silence between thought however sometimes needing a trigger externally.

I too was eternally searching , it felt like an addiction , not fear really but when i was asked to look at my self and to truly know my self then it all came together. Solidifying truths internally slows the need for answers eventually.

complete the self i guess.

N

lookbeyond
25th December 2014, 22:08
Than to keep browsing the internets in search of answers that I know are only to be found in blessed silence.
So what is that.

- Addiction?
- Fear?

WIth Love
Eelco

for me, Eelco, i know there is also a little distraction involved and the dreaded curiosity,lb

Stoat muldoon
25th December 2014, 22:12
The answer you seek is within , not on the boards . But as the saying goes " birds of a feather flock together " .

Shezbeth
26th December 2014, 00:54
Whimsey perhaps?

Calabash
26th December 2014, 13:48
So what is that.

- Addiction?
- Fear?

WIth Love
Eelco

Confirmation, solidarity and kindred spirits? We are here . . . we are one . . . we are . . . I

modwiz
26th December 2014, 18:42
The internet is our collective nervous system. As our own nervous system informs us about our local reality, the internet allows us to perceive what is going on globally. Data input, and thus collection of it must be a practice in discernment. I scour my regular sites looking for the appearance of 'new land' so to speak. That is, I look for the signs of good news. Sometimes I find the good news in comments sections. The good news there being the comprehension of more and more people.