PDA

View Full Version : Christmas wish list for Mankind?

Cearna
22nd December 2014, 03:39
The Christmas/New Year wish List

This was something I began to think of when instigating some ideas about what I might wish for you all for this new age of the giving of gifts to others.

My idea is – What would you like to gift wrap to all of mankind to bring in change of heart?

I'm going to start with a few just off the top of my head. You are all struggling under the complete and utter disregard that is now taking place by the elite, for the elite, but seemingly with no thought of humanity towards our fellow man. On that topic alone, we could make great strides. Yet there are simple things that I've been trying to wrap my head around particularly in the last two years, there must be many of these as well.

So........ take this however you wish to take it, wish list to change, the many what ifs, the ideas of limitless potential which are not harnessed, every one is hoping for real change and soon – what does this mean to you what would you gift wrap and parcel out to humanity?

- I'd like to see some means of letting us study and have children study themselves and their parents, siblings etc. via the means which up until now have been considered ridiculous nonsense, what if we had better understanding of astrology, numerology, handwriting analysis, palm reading, medium-ship. There is so much scope in just these alone to make a difference.

- Id like it completely understood how what we feel inside ourselves, immediately translates into what happens in our environment, how much less hurting of our insides might happen, if we considered this before acting; how much of a difference would it make to the use of our environment if we realised that what we do to our environment correlates to what we are ourselves

- I'd like to see more emphasis being made of learning via creativity so that we would not limit ourselves. An example those who went to dance classes must surely have grown up with a different attitude to life about what you can and can't achieve. I was given the opportunity as a teenager of going to play hockey or going to learn ballroom dancing. I went to hockey. However later in my life I still wished I'd gone to learn ballroom dancing, so decided, since I was going on the Galileo ship for 6 weeks, I'd like to be at least able to dance if I wanted to. I went to Fred Alastair ballroom dancing classes and decided to go in an Australasian Competition of theirs and in less than a year went to learn the Waltz from beginner standard through to gold standard. How many people have a wish that they never did go to fulfil? This is what would change so many people to discover you just might have unlimited potentiality.

That should be enough to get you started. I ask because according to the Angels, changes take place if enough people wish to see them happen. Would you for example like to see the end of evil, we apparently need it in our society, because people want to have duality good/evil existing, what if we didn't????

:thup: :winner: :whstl: :flag:

sandy
22nd December 2014, 21:15
I love your gifts and idea's >>>>>>thank you .............Cearna and may your gifts be reciprocated by human kind and especially those in your vicinity. :smiley hug:

Stoat muldoon
22nd December 2014, 22:30
Wow , where to start .

Disclosure
Free energy for all .
Clean safe drinking water for all .
Food for all .
The collapse of of the elite network .
Bring back balance to mother Earth .
Remove greed .
Increase the vibration for all of humanity .
Peace and Love .

We could be so much more , instead they hold humanity back in the name of greed .

ronin
22nd December 2014, 23:00
i want a x box one or a ps4.

but if i can not have those then i would would ask for all of us to be allowed to be the beings that we where meant to be.
a loving creative lifeforce that has come to live on this planet to enjoy and contribute as we where meant to.

lookbeyond
23rd December 2014, 03:17
Personal peace for all (please!),lb

Cearna
23rd December 2014, 09:22
Some great ideas from you all, not sure about the x box Ronin but yes, yes, yes, to your other idea, that's a big one from you. Can't imagine why there are so few ideas from everyone, unless you are all out xmas food shopping like I had to to-day, remember the intent can work wonders.

I'd like to suggest another one or two. What if there was a really big change and all the unaware and awake, suddenly realised they are :holysheep:and suddenly we had :hugs: all round, no more stupid us or stupid them, just unity all round :victorious:

What if - everyone began to love Mother Earth as much as they love the TV? She is still on shaky ground, more so than you can imagine, if we gave her love and thought about the environment as a living entity, maybe we could stop them pulling up rain forest so they can plant palm oil trees or open cut mine through everything
:chrs:

sandy
24th December 2014, 04:04
I would wish for the immediate release and implementation of Free Energy...............systems changer for sure! :h5:

Cearna
24th December 2014, 10:11
I would wish for the immediate release and implementation of Free Energy...............systems changer for sure! :h5:

Definitely on my wish list, although I still advocate solar energy, wind power energy, and water energy as well, a bit costly in the beginning but well worth it is it the end as they are not implosive energy such as atomic energy is which is highly detrimental in all ways, but very good business for QEII.

Stoat muldoon
24th December 2014, 10:30
It's already here , but as usual not mass produced because of greed . All you need is power from the Sun , Wind , tidal to produce 12volts DC and a little knowledge and away you go .

http://youtu.be/-3LVhNj5Hf0

jimmer
24th December 2014, 12:11
I wish a big dose of self-protective rationality to all.
hope that's not off-topic : )

Cearna
25th December 2014, 09:09
Heh, thanks Stoat for the video and the wishes, and lb, you betcha peace please, it helps to have the school kids on holidays and off our street, and we get peace (more or less for 6 weeks), not off-topic at all can I send a big dose of that rationality of to all the politicians who believe in it but don't seem to use much of it.

Ria
25th December 2014, 10:04
Wishing you all a very happy Christmas
And a wonderful New Year
XOXOXO

Birddog
27th December 2014, 18:48
Hi Cearna, Well, Love is certainly the key to raising out frequency. There is a meditation that I use, and I will share it with you all very shortly in another thread.
Have you ever noticed that when one is the happiest, such as dancing, or singing, that one feels the 'lightest'? It is because your frequency/vibration has
raised up to where one 'should be'. Do what makes you happy, and share that happiness :) with others.

My wish for all is that each of us, will raise the frequency of ourselves and the Earth, one being at a time. My wish is for happiness, and peace, health, and all of us
moving forward to better world for us all.

Peace, Happiness, and Love to all...

Birddog

BabaRa
27th December 2014, 22:02
The ability to manifest consciously and the wisdom to do so with grace.

And a funny Christmas Wish from Steve Martin. Warning: This is Not in the spirit of christmas, but it is good for a laugh - and for me laughter is an important part of my joy, although, I realize we all have different senses of humor, so pay attention to the warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBfs2iLHRE

Catsquotl
28th December 2014, 04:55
May all beings be free.
May all beings find relief from suffering.
May all beings be happy.
May all beings feel loved.

With Love
Eelco

Cearna
1st January 2015, 09:48
Every one of these wishes would be game changers, as 777 more or less said, let's go for it now, how about NO MORE of the blatant atrocious behaviour of our supposedly knowing elite, let us show the way.

How about NO MORE stories of the Corporate world knowing what we need, and spend every last cent in buying everyone else out then making sure they are a monopoly by putting everyone else out of work.

Place every negative thought and deed into a basket of love and give it out freely to all in need - love changes everything into joy.

Let us put all those closed minds out there, so they begin to feel free to OPEN UP and feel a whole new world.

Let us begin to pool our resources of wisdom and life skills, especially with the elders of the indigenous peoples - their knowledge is invaluable and should not be lost to us all.

Any more wishes - feel free.

Seikou-Kishi
1st January 2015, 10:15
I'd like an end to poverty and famine so that children weren't fated to die by geography or economics.

I'd like an end to identity prejudice so we don't get "parents" like Leelah Alcorn's, who'd rather have a suicidal son than a happy trans daughter and so we don't get people whose aspirations are curtailed and their hopes suppressed every time they look in the mirror and realise they're the wrong colour, class or gender.

I'd like to see everybody living their own lives for themselves, neither being coralled by the dictates of society, nor imposing them either: if you don't like gay marriage, don't marry somebody of your own gender; if you don't like tattoos, don't get one; if you don't like meat, or if you do, realise your choice extends only as far as your own mouth. Don't let others live your life and, equally, don't presume to live others' lives for them: your standards are for you to live by, not others.

I'd like to see an end to the idea that international disputes can be solved with weapons or economic and political subterfuge.

I'd like to see an end to the herd mentality that convinces people there is some sort of honour in killing and being killed just because you've donned a state-operated uniform.

"I wouldn't wear a British uniform on principle."
"Oh yeah? And what principle is that?"
"The Russians might shoot at it."

In this particular instance, I'd much less like to give than to take; rather than bestow gifts upon humanity, I'd prefer to take the burdens it carries first, that it might have the hands to carry its gifts and the mindset to appreciate them rather than to abuse them. All the nutrition in the world won't help a man who quaffs poison at every meal; take the poison from him before you get to work improving his health.

Cearna
3rd January 2015, 10:22
Thank you SK, really thought provoking idea, I can't agree more with all you have offered.

monk
3rd January 2015, 10:42
Given the way I work I have constant contact with large cross section samples of "mankind". My only wish is that things continue along the path they are on.

I would not have said that September 12th 2001.

Cearna
5th January 2015, 09:09
Things sure have changed since then, I agree Monk, are you feeling more positive now that change will happen?

Another thought for mankind - Deck the Halls with gales of laughter.