PDA

View Full Version : Reptilians and the 13 'Royal' Families

Sooz
20th December 2014, 10:23
A wide-ranging, yet very focussed, written history by Stewart Swerdlow. Will post the video separately. (That is, if the server will let me, lol).

Having all sorts of problems tonight with TOT. I have tried several times to edit this, but it won't save. :ireful:

Read the article first, below, THEN the video.

http://worldtruth.tv/the-reptilian-aliens-and-the-council-of-the-13-royal-families/

Here is the video, I haven't watched it yet, on my list for tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Kl3wOXpKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Kl3wOXpKQ

Sooz
20th December 2014, 10:45
:congratulations: Congratulations to me! YAY!!! Success!

What the hell is going on with TOT? Been pulling my friggin' hair out.

Tonz
20th December 2014, 11:52
Been pulling my friggin' hair out.

:ttr:

liderr
20th December 2014, 12:11
Yes, its been slow to load for a few hours now. Seems like what i encounter when there's a heavy traffic bottleneck.

Sooz
20th December 2014, 12:38
Maybe too much information and the Oz firewall is in action.

The walls are coming down folks, they know we know.

Be prepared for internet censorship. Get it in now while you have a short window of opportunity.

sandy
20th December 2014, 22:15
Thanks for all your time and effort Sooz,

I have been trying to research the Red Dragon Family and will certainly watch this, as I haven`t found anything substantial as of yet. :)

By the way sure hope you are not bald as a result of your efforts :shocked:

20th December 2014, 22:24
Maybe too much information and the Oz firewall is in action.

The walls are coming down folks, they know we know.

Be prepared for internet censorship. Get it in now while you have a short window of opportunity.

Sorry to go off topic but I think it's quite the contrary. The Internet is far too valuable a weapon to be sabotaged deliberately. I'm sat here watching a film on a Saturday night with the family and suddenly an advert comes on for super fast broadband. This advert has been created and paid for by the British government. One has to question why?

Seikou-Kishi
20th December 2014, 22:37
Sorry to go off topic but I think it's quite the contrary. The Internet is far too valuable a weapon to be sabotaged deliberately. I'm sat here watching a film on a Saturday night with the family and suddenly an advert comes on for super fast broadband. This advert has been created and paid for by the British government. One has to question why?

The medium is neutral. A blank piece of paper might become a love letter or a poison-pen letter. The same government which funded that advert is trying to censor the internet; and so it seems clear that they wish to keep the medium and merely choose what it relays. They teach reading in schools so that people will be receptive to the lies in the newspapers.

They wish to censor the internet. Well, to quote Christopher Hitchens, "they're not going to be allowed to have it"

20th December 2014, 22:53
The medium is neutral. A blank piece of paper might become a love letter or a poison-pen letter. The same government which funded that advert is trying to censor the internet; and so it seems clear that they wish to keep the medium and merely choose what it relays. They teach reading in schools so that people will be receptive to the lies in the newspapers.

They wish to censor the internet. Well, to quote Christopher Hitchens, "they're not going to be allowed to have it"

Absolutely my thoughts too. It would be far too useful a platform for the delivery of any message required en masse instantly.

Sorry Sooz I've gone off again!

Tonz
20th December 2014, 22:58
ive ' only just started in the vid 25 min. last night and nodded off , it was reminding me of a version of the ''book of man'',looking forward to the rest.

modwiz
21st December 2014, 00:27
Haven't watched the video. On the subject of the internet I see a very clear motive behind the obvious economic and mind control/disinfo uses. That is the fact that just about all the knowledge of humans, exoteric and esoteric is available on the web. We know much of what the cable is up to, and the obvious things are all over the web. Having access to all of this makes People informed. Knowledge of these goings on and the inaction/lack of public protest, in the flesh, about them qualifies as informed consent for what they are doing. At least to them it does. I will skip the debate as to whether I agree with that point of view or not.

ronin
21st December 2014, 01:01
which parliment member said that he wanted every household in the uk to have broadband by a certain date.
not sure if it was blair or cameron.
fact is it may have happened but backfired on their intent!
their intent being able to spy on and keep tabs on the populace ,although this is happening it has also made everyone keep up to date and has helped in the truth movement.
it is obvious why they are trying to backpeddle.maybe it has just got outta hand for them.

gardener
22nd December 2014, 14:52
Hello and thank you sooz that was a really thought provoking lecture I am certainly going to watch it again, it so resonates with me thank you.

john parslow
22nd December 2014, 17:27
Hi Sooz

An excellent presentation, awful audio but a very interesting food for thought, many thanks. JP :whstl:

gardener
22nd December 2014, 19:43
Hello Ronin it was Gordon Brown.

norman
22nd December 2014, 20:39
........awful audio.......

yea, it sounds like whoever transferred it from tape to digital plugged a line level signal into a microphone level input. Such a sloppy mistake. The audio is the important bit, imo.

however, I'm forcing myself to listen to it because it sounds pretty interesting.

errr...... he's saying a few plonkers though. Admiral Bird went to Antarctica not the north pole. Losing interest now.