PDA

View Full Version : The Royal Family and Hunting for Blood Lust/Sport

shamanseeker
18th December 2014, 16:00
We are living in an era where blatant and 'heavy' propaganda abound. Obama, the Pope, Renzi, the unelected Italian premier, and the British royal family seem to me to be the principal focus here in Italy. Pages and pages in newspapers and magazines were taken up to talk about these people when they came to power. The British royal family take up pages and pages all the time and are even discussed endlessly and in a positive fashion in countries that are traditionally anti-monarchy such as the United States and Italy (the poor Italians are used to a similar treatment for the Pope).

Recently, the British royal family has taken up the cause of saving species in danger of extinction. Prince Philip and Prince Charles with Philip's best friend, the ex-S.S. officer and husband of the abdicated Queen of the Netherlands were responsible for the setting up of the W.W.F. which has caused havoc in Africa and used the Nature Reserves, paid for by unaware 'commoners' to protect their 'mercenary armies' during their campaign of genocide. They have also stated that it's OK to hunt animals that are not in danger. They hunt mainly for sport and enjoyment as the now abdicated King of Spain did(certainly)/does(?). The scandal which rose as a result of this was partly responsible for his abdication. I think we should make the British public aware of the behaviour of the royal family in this respect, too.

The propaganda continues to infer that William and Charles are against hunting. This is not true and by inference other members of the royal family., Prince Harry has been known to kill a couple of predators who were on the endangered species list and were left alone by the Police even though witnesses complained to them. A 'commoner' would by law have gone to jail for this. And the propaganda continues even here in Italy and amongst Americans on Facebook about how Harry is a 'bit of a lad' but 'good boy' who has been persecuted by journalists and is a war hero.

"Slaughter by Royal appointment: As Prince William campaigns to save endangered species, a rather embarrassing reminder that most of his relatives had a somewhat different approach
William has called for an end to the illegal killing of endangered wildlife
But there is a long tradition of royals hunting wild animals
Many spoils from royal hunting trips kept at the Sandringham 'trophy room'
Macabre collection includes stuffed animals and mounted heads
They include rare rhinos, a leopard, elephant tusks and two stuffed lions
In all, there are 62 trophies on show in Sandringham's intimate museum
Of the modern royals, the Duke of Edinburgh’s body count is highest
He is estimated to have shot a tiger, two crocodiles and countless stags
Photograph emerged of Prince Harry with shot water buffalo on gap year"

If you look at the article in the link below, you'll see the trophies at Sandringham, the royal palace where a lot of human remains have been found. This palace seems to be dedicated to death.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/18/241DE77D00000578-2878309-On_Show_Tiger_skins_and_carved_elephant_tusks_are_ also_held_in_S-a-2_1418863338491.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/18/241DE73700000578-2878309-No_escape_These_two_rare_rhinos_were_firmly_in_the _royal_sights_-a-3_1418863345180.jpg

Prince Charles and Prince William are asking for action against 'gangs' who have similar interests as the Royals. It would seem to me that, yes, they want to stop them from this illegal slaughter but probably to save these animals for themselves.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2878309/As-Prince-William-campaigns-save-endangered-species-relatives-different-approach.html#ixzz3MGzrKSWV

ronin
19th December 2014, 02:02
only a matter of time when the hunter becomes the prey!

shamanseeker
29th December 2014, 13:36
Like that! Thanks Ronin!