PDA

View Full Version : The One Truth interviews Clark McClelland, UFO Researcher

The One
16th December 2014, 10:12
Hi everyone i have posted the interview with Clark below.My interview skills are some what lacking but hey its Clark who we have come to listen to and not me.I tried to embed a picture on the youtube but unfortunately my IT skills are a bit off.Anyway i hope you enjoy the below interview and we had to pause at times due to Clarks ill health.

Interview with Clark McClelland 15/12/2014

This is an explosive interview with Clarke and a first for tot.In this interview we talk about the Kecksburg incident and what really happened and what is was that landed.We talk about chapter 23 of the Stargate chronicle chapters and Dr. Wernher von Braun with whom Clark met in 1969.Clark also mentions stuff that he's never said before so this is a first.We then finish the interview with questions from members of theonetruth forum

You can visit Clark's website here http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/site/about-clark-mcclelland/

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXaIWYKaYkY

Here is the mp3 http://wincreator.com/downloader.php?filemp3=wIj-B0qdbjlLSm4N

cheers

If you would like to support Clarks's work then please click the banner below

http://projectcamelotportal.com/images/web.jpeg (http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/site/)

Stoat muldoon
16th December 2014, 10:19
Cheers Malc , I'll watch this tonight with me feet up and coffee in hand . :thup:

norman
16th December 2014, 10:48
I'm downloading it. I'll get to work on an audio file that has more even levels, as soon as it's all here.

edit:

Here's my tweaked version to make Clark's voice easier to listen to:

https://app.box.com/s/imtv9wawzdd90g0h9dv3

16th December 2014, 11:27
Fantastic stuff my Brother, you are a legend.

:h5:

Woody
16th December 2014, 11:29
Well done Malc!

Regards,
Woody

Calabash
16th December 2014, 12:13
Well done Malc - I'll be watching your debut this evening and hope there'll be many more interviews from you in 2015. :)

The One
16th December 2014, 12:20
Well done Malc - I'll be watching your debut this evening and hope there'll be many more interviews from you in 2015. :)

Ah ah with my baby daughter due at the end of April beginning of May i will have to get a move on lol

I am hoping to do some more i will keep ya all posted

jimmer
16th December 2014, 12:27
how exciting.
listening now.
kudos malc.

Tonz
16th December 2014, 12:59
Thankyou , you presented so many questions from the tot questions and confirmed your theories about the bell .cool.

Although a really tough one to do Malcolm , Due to tremendous health issues with Clark ,but you kept bringing it back to help the interview flow,well done! I hope you do continue to explore more interviews.

gardener
16th December 2014, 14:59

Hello malc you were so diplomatic I just have to say I am so very proud of you that was not an easy interview and you handled it like a pro I want to adopt you you have been so kind to me so don't think that it goes unappreciated. I do hope you will do many more interviews as the song goes you are amazing just the way you are.

jimmer
16th December 2014, 15:27
malc, on many levels your interview is riveting!

you showed incredible composure and professionalism throughout all the distractions.

how difficult was it to set this up?

we all feel for Clark and wish him the best, pain-free.
he is a trove of hidden history.

so much content, a second listening is required.

Spiral
16th December 2014, 16:16
WOW, looking forward to listening to this, I didn't know he was the guy who said about the ET in the Space Shuttle cargo bay !

Woody
16th December 2014, 16:24
The poor old bugger seems to be in a load of pain!

Woody

Seikou-Kishi
16th December 2014, 18:07
I understand what you say when you say people are listening to hear Clark McClelland and not you, but that doesn't diminish your part in it. It doesn't matter what the interviewee has to say or how important they are, there's no interview without the interviewer as surely as there is no interview without the interviewee. It takes both. One cog might be bigger and one smaller, but both are crucial.

In the modern day, it is considered better to be a professional than to be an amateur, but originally it was quite the reverse and I think that is the better view. Consequently, I do not insult you in recognising you are an amateur interviewer. An amateur is an amator — one who does something for the love of it and not for mercenary reasons, as a professional does. This sincerity and genuine interest are obvious all the way through the interview. When you raised topics and responded to McClelland's points, it was clear this was a topic that matters to you and not something you'd merely read a few notesheets about before hand; and whereas a professional has "professional" detachment, even jadedness, your empathy for McClelland's distress was obvious in your voice; and, crucially, in the interview you ask questions and allow the discussion to unfold organically, rather than trying to steer McClelland and shape the narrative in a way that suits what you want to get out of it — even if you go on to do a thousand interviews, stay amateur Malcolm. The ship has been wrecked by professionals. It'll be salvaged by amateurs.

Spiral
16th December 2014, 18:14
Listened to all of it now, really excellent work Malc :chrs:

He might not have got certain "phrases" that we all take for granted in conspiracy land (like black projects), but he certainly had some big things in his bag, and being financially ruined is very good evidence that he has brassed certain people off with what he has said.

Regarding Helium 3, check this out !

Helium-3 is a helium isotope that is light and non-radioactive. Nuclear fusion reactors using helium-3 could provide a highly efficient form of nuclear power with virtually no waste and negligible radiation. In the words of Matthew Genge, lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering at the Imperial College in London, “nuclear fusion using helium-3 would be cleaner, as it does not produce any spare neutrons. It should produce vastly more energy than fission reactions without the problem of excessive amounts of radioactive waste.” Unfortunately, helium-3 is almost non-existent on earth.

It does, however, exist on the moon. Lacking an atmosphere, the moon has been bombarded for billions of years by solar winds carrying helium-3. As a result, the dust of the lunar surface is saturated with the gas. It has been calculated that there are about 1,100,000 metric tons of helium-3 on the lunar surface down to a depth of a few meters, and that about 40 tons of helium-3 – enough to fill the cargo bays of two space shuttles –could power the U.S. for a year at the current rate of energy consumption. Given the estimated potential energy of a ton of helium-3 (the equivalent of about 50 million barrels of crude oil), helium-3 fuelled fusion could significantly decrease the world’s dependence on fossil fuels, and increase mankind’s productivity by orders of magnitude.

Read more at http://thediplomat.com/2014/06/moon-power-chinas-pursuit-of-lunar-helium-3/

The One
16th December 2014, 18:14
malc, on many levels your interview is riveting!

you showed incredible composure and professionalism throughout all the distractions.

how difficult was it to set this up?

we all feel for Clark and wish him the best, pain-free.
he is a trove of hidden history.

so much content, a second listening is required.

Thanks Jimmer and everyone else for your comments.In regards to how difficult this was to set up?

It was Clark that had contacted theonetruth.We get a lot of hoaxers claiming to be this and that so i had to make sure i was dealing with the real Clark. When i first phoned Clark i new immediately i was dealing with the real Clark as i have heard him on other interviews.Due to Clark's health we decided after some telephone and email exchanges it was decided to do the interview Monday 15 December.

Many thanks

lookbeyond
16th December 2014, 18:55
Ah ah with my baby daughter due at the end of April beginning of May i will have to get a move on lol

I am hoping to do some more i will keep ya all posted

Goodness me double congratulations are in order!:congratulations::congratulations:

lov,lb

jimmer
16th December 2014, 19:10
Thanks Jimmer and everyone else for your comments.In regards to how difficult this was to set up?

It was Clark that had contacted theonetruth.We get a lot of hoaxers claiming to be this and that so i had to make sure i was dealing with the real Clark. When i first phoned Clark i new immediately i was dealing with the real Clark as i have heard him on other interviews.Due to Clark's health we decided after some telephone and email exchanges it was decided to do the interview Monday 15 December.

Many thanks

most grand kudos.

I wonder who else you should interview?
whose on your dream list?

The One
16th December 2014, 19:16
most grand kudos.

I wonder who else you should interview?
whose on your dream list?

Richard Dolan,Bob Lazar i have actually got their contact details maybe for the new year sometime

Oh and Jacques Vallée

Spiral
16th December 2014, 19:25
Richard Dolan,Bob Lazar i have actually got their contact details maybe for the new year sometime

Oh and Jacques Vallée

WHAT !!!

You have their details and "maybe" ! :belief:

You could really put TOT on the map with those kind of guests :h5:

norman
16th December 2014, 19:42
Here's a version of the audio that I've level tweaked to make it easier to hear Clark's voice.

https://app.box.com/s/imtv9wawzdd90g0h9dv3

http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/clark_and_bob_lazar.jpg

Embeded the above to mp3 below

https://dl.boxcloud.com/bc/4/b543893e7b80a86464bc1257e3dd3e21/XJWI1yq6f_b3Jzj4aTvT_3qW6HqXyGdT7PCXdSk5NmzZJNOG4Z C3qgi31xgNgvsw0Gbi0GXd2B46xrVjkwMEuXa_NHGfvI9_XkdA NUQu9n-KshBLaXJMtwTThgqiMdhrgOPOKx-PqrnmgstG2AXdqo9SvQ1_ebYe6zKn6qF2RRX48vqCTOdIniAHS 9D_HvP3cmHTZwa7woX209ON_ektt-tZJFEwo2rcMhI1YTvqxcSUKFbzwpdpBZOWhICsdvLmxmkc8XuJ yzd_Bh1n735kcOKaiOVW3bwpivNPRt7-n1t9boADpEAaj0578zbFBsJ1Bst1LrUQKLJ92oEjXneFyH2ETG-NkpmrunZRtvTMOXAAdwtoC2GSH9fMQi5C4o2Ur_CDvM7rQV5py 8EQ4DOnxIQxHWTfOOCHpfBHzg4Fy3WW2LdQM5sWle0fAI-Q5VDBzOHe5BL4ztSbLtUsqHffhgSriGp2ZHAC7LTILQDWjKGQT xxSMsP3WZgyn5B5n86YtWrNLtPb4dXSE3fKlKUDHEmioC8mwcm Z6SSKk7jw2m1BQF-It8eLGTSTVAnMu6XAg_dnV1vjjmjRGAidOabOX0dDLocXUK0FO oizMjgQiJP3kv1LDGvKEi9UUffPDEDfe-VTDRIaNI8KIjgl2nHsvwR5iaqUmxkd-I8hGzsBD9hQAaMOtf-UVilkUXUMOoAmUPfewl25P7RkYQpfDsexCIzun2Z4ELC76xPIm 855jYAXe70rkhpGF42TJkcHTSCwEOfQPPAxTEo5CASTXm27WJt 4YRY56WuaWBdrO-h5iGwfFs5DL7475B3uu5mbbtFUdq3xzywecxLNNysm2NfPkSop dR-o8ol9AolGubQxWkmsJ7qg-ac1SFB27IDtNiv6Eb4PZ1Xk8shk3NjNTzCTllyfQtiYpzwz66b t2_8gALf11RWCJ7B-sZPdJQ9_mEKSn_PssvITyyjlbMRUfuPnqO90p1IS1KirTMWsva 9SZ7GvuF-76pnjaYD8q83pFdKpBh38bBHCTB5qYzqEi4ZALN1PewCHME8aF JKq0HNtVejZiOXophBtrC0z0DqQ2EvFrk82iHirAzuDINjUMAx 67-ffFaaC-KN5uep3gDSep1fz2xANZ2_n4t9LTFuJiQWBL2LILgpOFqq1LYd iTmt9i4qpr13iVzmTgYymB_uQIoTRXnvxLkCa_FNl7gNA25USc CPDu0OlR8tH0YtElEVlSN01a4hyh4-pcNHAkunP9XPoWoP-Nrz7i0cuavQhegOmNkUOn7pUyGQUjDvJtNd_5emYKbd3hzp4ZL 4EISw3YT1Rn3HkxAqr_72N9hkx6_94RXa33kfdgAvrgl-SeLepb3CDeSJh_g../

norman
16th December 2014, 20:04
I'm sure there are people here who could help Clark with his bad leg and the pain in it.

Perhaps he needs a course of high dose Vitamin C, for starters.

Seikou-Kishi
16th December 2014, 21:02
WHAT !!!

You have their details and "maybe" ! :belief:

You could really put TOT on the map with those kind of guests :h5:

On whose map?

sandy
16th December 2014, 21:35
Wow Malc,

Thank you for asking my questions and by the sounds of it you didn't miss even one that was put to you ask by all the members!

You definitely outshone Kerry's interview with Clark as well and for your first time I would say a STAR is born. :)

He was not an easy person to interview due to his personal dynamics of age, health, genius, biases and persecution but your questions kept him on track and at the same time your ability to not interupt his train of thought, compassion and patience allowed him to reveal information not given in Kerry's interview that I listened to yesterday.

Although he too has experienced the compartmentalization techniques used by all these higher ups, I believe most of what he shared as he comes across in your interview as a man with a mission to spill the beans on corruption, even at the sacrifice of his own well being and life. Your interview gave me greater respect and understanding of this whistle blower and as I result I will not label him disinfo agent in my mind. :)

Great informative interview!! Good Job :h5::congratulations:

Tonz
16th December 2014, 23:14
Helium-3 is a helium isotope that is light and non-radioactive. Nuclear fusion reactors using helium-3 could provide a highly efficient form of nuclear power with virtually no waste and negligible radiation. In the words of Matthew Genge, lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering at the Imperial College in London, “nuclear fusion using helium-3 would be cleaner, as it does not produce any spare neutrons. It should produce vastly more energy than fission reactions without the problem of excessive amounts of radioactive waste.” Unfortunately, helium-3 is almost non-existent on earth.

It does, however, exist on the moon. Lacking an atmosphere, the moon has been bombarded for billions of years by solar winds carrying helium-3. As a result, the dust of the lunar surface is saturated with the gas. It has been calculated that there are about 1,100,000 metric tons of helium-3 on the lunar surface down to a depth of a few meters, and that about 40 tons of helium-3 – enough to fill the cargo bays of two space shuttles –could power the U.S. for a year at the current rate of energy consumption. Given the estimated potential energy of a ton of helium-3 (the equivalent of about 50 million barrels of crude oil), helium-3 fuelled fusion could significantly decrease the world’s dependence on fossil fuels, and increase mankind’s productivity by orders of magnitude.

i had heard of this years and years ago but it nothing reminded more about it than this film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q

jimmer
17th December 2014, 12:57

Oh and Jacques Vallée

those interviews would be absolutely choice.

how about interviewing george knapp? (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/george-knapp)
(in lieu of lazar, an impossible get)
he's seen it all.
he's met and talked to the best.
he co-authored the book on the skinwalker ranch.

how about david paulides? (http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/directors_message_1.html)
his bigfoot research.
his 'missing 411' books.
his investigative police background.

how about art bell? (http://artbell.com/contact-us/)
he's got some time on his hands until next july's relaunch.

GCS1103
18th December 2014, 06:05
Well done, Malc. You did a really good job. These interviews will be great for TOT.
If you get the chance, Richard Dolan would be someone interesting to interview. He's very easy to have a discussion with and lacks an inflated ego, which will keep your discussion with him, on track.

Sooz
18th December 2014, 06:54
Hi Malc and All,

Really interested in listening to this on my iPod tomorrow while I'm working. Thanks Norman for trying to embed an mp3 but not working my end, says 'file error'. (On both the ones you posted.)

I would LOVE to hear an interview with Dolan and Lazar, particularly Dolan - he is very credible to many.

Go you good thing!

Sooz

Sooz
18th December 2014, 07:08
Hi Malc and All,

Really interested in listening to this on my iPod tomorrow while I'm working. Thanks Norman for trying to embed an mp3 but not working my end, says 'file error'. (On both the ones you posted.)

I would LOVE to hear an interview with Dolan and Lazar, particularly Dolan - he is very credible to many.

Go you good thing!

Sooz

Hi Norman, tried it again and downloaded successfully to my iPod. Thanks!

Mark
18th December 2014, 12:43
Highly impressed and delighted for you and TOT mate!

18th December 2014, 13:34
On whose map?

One of our own making. And why the devil not!

Spiral
18th December 2014, 15:59
On whose map?

One of our own making. And why the devil not!

Oh the irony that is was non other than Billy Ryan who advised Malc to do videos :h5:

ronin
20th December 2014, 14:48
there is a problem.
helium three maybe able to give us energy for years to come,one ton may give years of this energy.
what would happen to society?job losses worldwide in the oil,gas and electric industry.

the very foundation that we rely on would collapse leaving millions without work.

is society ready for free energy?
i do think so,but it will mean re-educating people in new fields and a education system that wants to help our vision of the future.

Spiral
20th December 2014, 17:13
there is a problem.
helium three maybe able to give us energy for years to come,one ton may give years of this energy.
what would happen to society?job losses worldwide in the oil,gas and electric industry.

the very foundation that we rely on would collapse leaving millions without work.

is society ready for free energy?
i do think so,but it will mean re-educating people in new fields and a education system that wants to help our vision of the future.

This scenario would not happen, think about it.

This stuff is on the MOON, it might be there for the taking but getting down here it is not going to be free by any means, and like the original "space race" there would be a lot of spin off technologies from doing so that would create new jobs & possibilities !

Once down here it would have to be converted into electricity, due to the nature of electricity & the electrical grids this would have to be done in many diverse locations just as power stations are dotted all over now, so you would still have to pay for power, jobs would not be lost there !

If oil & gas was to be replaced you would either need micro helium 3 generators in vehicles or a way of making sufficient batteries (an unbelievable amount to be honest) to power the worlds vehicles that were degradable or re-recyclable & also upgrade the national grids to cope with all the extra power usage such as charging vehicles & heating buildings, more jobs !

More copper would have to be sourced than is here on Earth too, more advancement & off world jobs !

ronin
20th December 2014, 21:31
what is interesting is that mankind are making plans to put the first humans on mars by the early 2020,s.
why do this as we have not put a base upon the moon!
or have we?
or are we not allowed a base on the moon?

with all that Helium 3 up there should we be concentrating on a moonbase instaed of a Marsbase?

Tonz
20th December 2014, 22:42
with all that Helium 3 up there should we be concentrating on a moonbase instaed of a Marsbase?

couldn't agree with you more , things never seem to add up.
or is the vid below us extracting h3 already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjbsMNC9UNk#t=44

Terra
23rd December 2014, 19:40
You really picked a good guest to interview Malc. Well done fella, that was a crackin' job.

Poor old Clark sounded in a lot of pain and I think you handled him very well. It's very sad to hear how such a national hero is treated in later life by the very government he risked his own life for.

Hope we see a new TOT radio section... and, looking forward to hearing more! :thup:

norman
23rd December 2014, 20:37
I'm overwhelmed by his pain and how easily ( possibly ) that could be fixed for him, if only a very generous natural healer would step forward and take him out of the grasp of, who he's only too aware of, that will kill him..

norman
1st January 2015, 01:58
Somehow, this thread didn't really 'roll'.

I feel sorrow and pity for the guy, who was probably hoping his sales from his website would muster some deliverance from his personal evil.

Come on folks, have another chuff at this interview and let's see something more than this come of it.

mojo
27th May 2015, 05:53
Wow I just found this. Somehow missed it before. Is there any way to make it more visible when TOT does a production? Also I didn't know you would pull questions from the forum. If you have another can we get a heads up before hand? Thanks and great job.

The One
27th May 2015, 05:58
Wow I just found this. Somehow missed it before. Is there any way to make it more visible when TOT does a production? Also I didn't know you would pull questions from the forum. If you have another can we get a heads up before hand? Thanks and great job.

Hi mojo we did a heads up lol check here http://jandeane81.com/threads/4866-Clark-McClelland?highlight=Clark+C.+McClelland

Sorry that you missed it buddy i think you was away and we are looking at doing more interviews and will be putting out questions for our members to ask

WantDisclosure
27th May 2017, 14:09
My interview skills are some what lacking but hey its Clark who we have come to listen to and not me.Both Malcolm Taylor and Clark McClelland came across to me as speaking from the heart, which is what is most important in my opinion.