PDA

View Full Version : Mens Health question

mojo
15th December 2014, 23:10
I've found the experience from other members of the forum to be extremely helpful and decided to pose a new question about mens health and prostate. Yahoo home page is advertizing a free 14 day supply for a prostate formula but after the trial it's expensive to continue. Here's part of what the add says,

The secret behind Peak Life Prostate is its proprietary Flow Enhancement Complex, which includes premium prostate health ingredients like saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol. For most scientists, the inclusion of these premium ingredients alone would have been enough, but not for the researchers at Peak Life. They went a step further and found that by suspending the primary ingredients in a hydrophobic solution, they were able to increase the bioavailability of the phytosterols contained in the formula.

I was wondering if anyone has tried natural remedies to reduce frequent trips to the bathroom?
Thank again for your helpful replies...

modwiz
15th December 2014, 23:16
I've found the experience from other members of the forum to be extremely helpful and decided to pose a new question about mens health and prostate. Yahoo home page is advertizing a free 14 day supply for a prostate formula but after the trial it's expensive to continue. Here's part of what the add says,

I was wondering if anyone has tried natural remedies to reduce frequent trips to the bathroom?
Thank again for your helpful replies...

Yes, I keep a one gallon bleach bottle (no bleach) by my bed. Empty in morning. I only need to use 2-3x. It developed from living in a tent 6 months a year. Saw Palmetto berries seem to have a tonifying effect on prostate function.

Cearna
16th December 2014, 06:00
Tip for the day from Archangel Uriel

"If you don't want to stop plugs working, then don't throw out the spark before the first rain comes in, it's the spark that stops the rain coming in to men's
peeing structure, so live in joy and you will not have to fork out the mixtures that these want to sell you".

"If you drink more the more solid food is more easily digested than if you don't drink enough and is more easily linked to opening plugs up than whatever you need to buy that sells as only might help in these problems".

"A good long walk in beautiful surroundings, cost nothing and gives your Soul the life long feeling of just feeling good and rich in Spirit".

"Feel good and all is OK".

16th December 2014, 09:00
Hi Mojo,

If I feel a mischievous pang in the nethers (which can be tantamount to excruciation when coupled with an awkward posture) I bung blueberries, cranberries, pomegranates and tomatoes into a blender, annihilate, consume and live presently with the bliss of a prostrate capable of firing a black arrow into Smaugs' breast.

It works, don't know if it "should" but it does. Hope this helps mate.

shamanseeker
18th December 2014, 16:32
I don't know about men but I know that if I have to pee too much and I eat a little beetroot on a regular basis it cures me.

john parslow
18th December 2014, 21:06
Hi Mojo,

If I feel a mischievous pang in the nethers (which can be tantamount to excruciation when coupled with an awkward posture) I bung blueberries, cranberries, pomegranates and tomatoes into a blender, annihilate, consume and live presently with the bliss of a prostrate capable of firing a black arrow into Smaugs' breast.

It works, don't know if it "should" but it does. Hope this helps mate.

Thanks for the recipe my good man - now to find some Smaugs ... :whstl:

ronin
19th December 2014, 02:04
if all else fails they do sell man size nappies!i think.

norman
19th December 2014, 02:10
Prostate cancer is SO common, even with men who don't know they've got it, that the UK N.H.S. has a policy of NOT treating prostate cancer, as a matter of course. If they tried, it would bankrupt them fast.

There has to be another mitigating circumstance before they will do it. I.E. rapid growth ( uncommon ), a patient has clout, a patient has a high public profile.

I hope this isn't too depressing, but, if you are having trouble with it, you very likely have cancer in it. It usually takes so many years to reach a critical state that you will probably die of something else before it kills you. The NHS know that, and that's why they brush it under the carpet unless they are forced to act.

ronin
19th December 2014, 02:28
Prostate cancer is SO common, even with men who don't know they've got it, that the UK N.H.S. has a policy of NOT treating prostate cancer, as a matter of course. If they tried, it would bankrupt them fast.

There has to be another mitigating circumstance before they will do it. I.E. rapid growth ( uncommon ), a patient has clout, a patient has a high public profile.

I hope this isn't too depressing, but, if you are having trouble with it, you very likely have cancer in it. It usually takes so many years to reach a critical state that you will probably die of something else before it kills you. The NHS know that, and that's why they brush it under the carpet unless they are forced to act.

usually it,s the chemo that kills you not the cancer.there are reports of people living a long life with prostate cancer,by altering one,s diet.

NANUXII
25th December 2014, 09:11
Iodine solution on the perineum.

I iodine will help with fluid by retaining it a little. I too go regularly but i do drink a lot of water. If you have a deficiency of Iodine it will be absorbed through the skin straight into the Prostate. I would also look into using Shungite from Venusrox, you can drink it ., ive been trilling it and its pretty awesome .

Alcohol and caffeine consumption worsens overactive bladder. Both are stimulants and diuretics, so you may experience increased urination along with powerful urges to go. Cutting out caffeine doesn’t just mean skipping your morning cup of coffee. Other sources of caffeine include:

soda
tea
chocolate
certain medications

http://www.healthline.com/health/overactive-bladder/home-remedies#Overview1

You may have some toxins in the kidneys thats being flushed. Its important to check the colour of the urine. It should be a pale straw colour.

N