PDA

View Full Version : alien dream...

mojo
12th December 2014, 16:09
Hi all,
Last night a dream woke me up and it was a wild one and it seems ET related. If anything it was vivid and can recall it for you. I was in South America on a journey to a high mountain village with some type of official guiding me. All of sudden a UFO came silently down a valley towards us and caught my attention I pointed it out to the official and after watching it glide in one direction near the ground, it changed direction moving upwards in another branched valley but when it made its course change noticed it was moving as if there were problems with its navigation acting somewhat wobbley. I left the guide and disappeared after it and after some hiking up the object was ahead and appeared to be down and there was a young native child nearby age 4 or 5 and nearby on the ground was an alien. It was blue-green color with spots like a salamander. It had no specific shape at first it looked circular in width and round topped and flat on bottom matching the ground contour but soon found it could move and change shape somewhat but always going back to an amorphous shape. The child never did anything but stand there but somehow I knew the alien liked the child. But the vibe I was getting is that both the child an the ET were extremely frightened. The alien moved towards me and soon enveloped me over my head and front side but not completely on the back side. It knew my feelings and intentions immediately and trusted without saying a word. I could tell how frightened it was by it's shaking. Some other natives came around and I told them "soon we will know and there will be others," but after I said that the alien covered my mouth as it didnt want me to say anymore. I had to hold the alien in my arms and support his weight with the bottom front of my coat as we were moving. I soon started seeing military people down below the valley and the alien started shaking again. It could understand me and my thoughts but I could not understand the alien except whenever he shook he was communicating a danger/and or not to go that way. I decided I would protect the ET at all costs. Soon I found myself heading uphill away from the military and reached a small village. People started gathering around and I asked for help from anybody to get away from the pursuit. The villagers were afraid to help but soon came upon a small group of young men (3) and their leader was sitiing in an expensive sport car and I pleaded with him for help. He said yes and helped me in the car with the alien. Soon we were travelling away and before the next village he dropped me off. But as I started walking the alien started shaking so I turned around after I noticed someone from that village was looking for us. I headed back and found the young man and he told me they were there waiting and he couldnt help anymore. I begged him for help and needed to get away. I told him if he helped me he would one be famous one day because of this and finally he agreed to help. There was no place to go though except the wildrness but I was determined to get away and thought to head for the coast or USA. But soon realized the USA would not be safe for the alien. I was frustrated thinking there was no place on earth for the alien to feel safe and no wonder they are afraid of us. Thinking maybe the alien could be safer on or in the ocean so started planning to go there and then woke up from the dream having to go to the bathroom.

It was so vivid a dream with ET...

Seikou-Kishi
12th December 2014, 17:54
Did you just leave the child where you found him/her? Lol

mojo
12th December 2014, 18:10
Its a good question and I did wonder in the dream about that...;) although the child seemed ok with letting me go away with the alien and could have joined me but there had to be reason why he stayed.

Mark
12th December 2014, 18:46
The frightened child represented the military.

mojo
12th December 2014, 19:08
interesting interpretation...in the dream the child did not say a word..

Elbie
12th December 2014, 21:11
the child may be an aspect of own self

Cearna
13th December 2014, 06:08
Last night a dream woke me up and it was a wild one and it seems ET related. If anything it was vivid and can recall it for you. I was in South America on a journey to a high mountain village with some type of official guiding me. All of sudden a UFO came silently down a valley towards us and caught my attention I pointed it out to the official and after watching it glide in one direction near the ground, it changed direction moving upwards in another branched valley but when it made its course change noticed it was moving as if there were problems with its navigation acting somewhat wobbly. I left the guide and disappeared after it and after some hiking up the object was ahead and appeared to be down and there was a young native child nearby age 4 or 5 and nearby on the ground was an alien. It was blue-green colour with spots like a salamander. It had no specific shape at first it looked circular in width and round topped and flat on bottom matching the ground contour but soon found it could move and change shape somewhat but always going back to an amorphous shape. The child never did anything but stand there but somehow I knew the alien liked the child. But the vibe I was getting is that both the child an the ET were extremely frightened. The alien moved towards me and soon enveloped me over my head and front side but not completely on the back side. It knew my feelings and intentions immediately and trusted without saying a word. I could tell how frightened it was by it's shaking. Some other natives came around and I told them "soon we will know and there will be others," but after I said that the alien covered my mouth as it didn’t want me to say any more. I had to hold the alien in my arms and support his weight with the bottom front of my coat as we were moving. I soon started seeing military people down below the valley and the alien started shaking again. It could understand me and my thoughts but I could not understand the alien except whenever he shook he was communicating a danger/and or not to go that way. I decided I would protect the ET at all costs. Soon I found myself heading uphill away from the military and reached a small village. People started gathering around and I asked for help from anybody to get away from the pursuit. The villagers were afraid to help but soon came upon a small group of young men (3) and their leader was sitting in an expensive sport car and I pleaded with him for help. He said yes and helped me in the car with the alien. Soon we were travelling away and before the next village he dropped me off. But as I started walking the alien started shaking so I turned around after I noticed someone from that village was looking for us. I headed back and found the young man and he told me they were there waiting and he couldn’t help any more. I begged him for help and needed to get away. I told him if he helped me he would one be famous one day because of this and finally he agreed to help. There was no place to go though except the wilderness but I was determined to get away and thought to head for the coast or USA. But soon realised the USA would not be safe for the alien. I was frustrated thinking there was no place on earth for the alien to feel safe and no wonder they are afraid of us. Thinking maybe the alien could be safer on or in the ocean so started planning to go there and then woke up from the dream having to go to the bathroom.
–---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When trying to figure out a dream, first of all be aware of who is watching the dream, and who is the main participant in the dream – these will both be aspects of yourself. The watcher is the one trying to work the story out, the participant, shows you what your Spirit or your Higher Self is trying to tell you. The night time is when these two risk telling you what you need to know or do before going on to the next step of the journey.

Some one else being told of the dream can possibly help, but you need to do some of the work yourself, because the chosen story and characters are open to many ominous or happy interpretations. These characters signify something to yourself alone, as does the setting. Some organisms are symbolic to many people, and so symbols are used for many dreamers, because they can look up books on dreams and that will help to some extent. The rest is up to you to follow the images through, as they are, rather than as symbols.

The people in the story, will seem to be what they are, but these are representatives of a most particular type of aspect to life itself. These can also be looked into as these are some symbols of life itself. These are solid figures or places of typical life experiences, The figures seldom alter as they represent a constant meaning to most, and so if they begin to alter your own ideas of such things will need to go through change as well.

South America - ???? a place of mystery, mythical times, not too long ago, tract of ever amazing discoveries some of the stories about these are not too credible as yet, and times of deaths of masses either in Spanish times, or well before that. Many see it as a place of giving us the answers to the past.

High Mountain Village- Spirit tells this story, as any open mountains, where you are travelling further up, is Spirit telling you we find our own road – to go on up, means you are ready to aim for more spiritually active life than you came to do to, so you will go into uncharted territory next., so you may gain some more spiritual guides to help you feel more able to do so. Hence your dream has some official guiding you.

UFO- something really unknown to us, on a somewhat wobbly course, so this is how you view what you are to do next, however you go after it and it is an upward trek to it, on your own. The UFO has crashed, so maybe too little preparation, or more simply the first step might not be favourable, but that is what it is – a first step – so keep on.

The small child – this indicates the earlier stages to rights of passage, they're innocent and own nothing to claim, except the fact that they are with others of a similar culture and represent nothing to fear. You are not too sure what to do here and there is an indication that in these circumstances you may tend to close off from, your more normal openness.

The Alien – something so strange, completely unknown to you, but it is more scared than you are, so it will be worthy of remembering this as you go into something new or with new people, because they can be aware of the situation more than you are and can help you to anticipate the reaction needed to cope with what is going on. Some one like this is worth protecting and staying with and represents less of a threat than the military. It is also well worth while continuing on to ask for help as you go.

The three helpful village people – the people these three represent the family (the small child on its way to somewhere new), the Higher Self (tells its story to you over your whole journey) and your own Soul (which helps you to see lies and help you slowly go on the correct way if you keep consulting it).

The Village and Villager – these represent the whole life experience, some people help,some make no effort , and some are fearful.

The end of the journey – is to you more of the same that you have been going through, nothing seems safe, so to live in the new way, you will need to be abler than now, by working on your Soul Path, rather than on such a haphazard journey, full of too many unknowns.

The Ocean – is the path of enlightenment to some, or something very healing, in your idea of what the ocean stands for.

Make sense to you???????????

mojo
13th December 2014, 13:50
wow Cerna...it does and what an excellent interpretation ty....