PDA

View Full Version : How Whales Change Climate......

Highland1
11th December 2014, 15:04
This is beautiful....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M18HxXve3CM&feature=youtu.be

then again, it is tinged with a little sadness given what humanity are doing to them.

Russ

Ria
11th December 2014, 18:25
A very worthy 5min of any ones time.

Tonz
12th December 2014, 12:28
most beautiful and most interesting .often we tend to have thought things out the wrong way round.Thanks Russ.

shamanseeker
12th December 2014, 15:35
So they don't only raise the vibrations here on Earth, bless them! Won't it be wonderful when we can telepath with them :)

Chickadee
12th December 2014, 19:22
Beautiful indeed! So sad too :(

I've never seen such a close up of a whale's eyes. They're so full of intelligence and wisdom. There's a real depth to them that isn't seen.
I love the shot where the mama holds her baby close with her fin.

sandy
12th December 2014, 21:41
More and more the information depicts that we are the species that is not in sync with our world. It seems most other species are......................late bloomers we are and maybe we could use some of that whale poo to help us synthesize our evolution more effectively and less destructively. Thks for posting about such Wonderful Beings.

Tonz
13th December 2014, 11:45

Moonlight
13th December 2014, 13:45
More and more the information depicts that we are the species that is not in sync with our world. It seems most other species are......................late bloomers we are and maybe we could use some of that whale poo to help us synthesize our evolution more effectively and less destructively. Thks for posting about such Wonderful Beings.

Ha! I'm so happy that some of us are starting to see this.