PDA

View Full Version : time travel ? what is this ?

Tribe
8th December 2014, 12:20
http://youtu.be/79egaIvqGhQ

ronin
8th December 2014, 14:01
camera not working properly.
the cars in the background seem to move with juddered movements as well as the man.

Spiral
8th December 2014, 17:10
It's recorded at an abnormally low number of frames per second & the bright light makes the darker low right corner almost invisible.

Bob
8th December 2014, 17:22
looks like the sampling rate of how many frames are captured per second is slow, plus at nite, a latency exists. more like camera induced artifacts than invisibility..

:)

Jackson (Hole) Wyoming is a 'weird' place..(re: shezbeth definition :) )

Dick Cheney I think has a hideaway there.. "Wilson" right outside Jackson
(see: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/dick-cheney-opens-wyoming-home-for-major-mitt-romney-fundraiser/2012/07/11/gJQAYREDdW_story.html)

Jackson WY, reminds me of Estes Park Colorado, which hosts the Stanley Hotel. This part of the Rockies where trilateralists have met in 1987, apparently is also home to various Ghosts and spirits appearing on occasion (Stanley Hotel has reports of mysterious apparitions). Pope John Paul II visited the St. Malo Retreat south of Estes Park in '93. It mysteriously had a fire in 2011.

Invisibility? I can see how weird things could be happening, having traveled to these areas, it just feels, well.... weird.. :)

jimmer
8th December 2014, 18:02
camera not working properly.
the cars in the background seem to move with juddered movements as well as the man.

It's recorded at an abnormally low number of frames per second & the bright light makes the darker low right corner almost invisible.

looks like the sampling rate of how many frames are captured per second is slow, plus at nite, a latency exists. more like camera induced artifacts than invisibility..

hello, bob and you other buzz killers.:victorious:

Tribe
8th December 2014, 22:46
When i was in my late teens obsereved a large black dog casualy walk through a wall !! Ghost dog , time abnomilie who knows but i saw it with very freash eyes !

modwiz
8th December 2014, 22:51
When i was in my late teens obsereved a large black dig casualy walk through a wall !! Ghost dog , time abnomilie who knows but i saw it wuth very freash eyes !

Wow!

Tribe
8th December 2014, 22:57
That and some ufo sightings were the beginigs of my interest in the paranormal !

Bob
8th December 2014, 23:28
That and some ufo sightings were the beginnings of my interest in the paranormal !

same - the ufo sightings, (big and close up) also got me interested.

haven't seen ghost dog, yet, but definitely get strange sensations in ghost towns, and ghost reported buildings.

i have seen motion detector cameras pickup something... and trip, reporting motion with no apparent image present, and have had cameras pick up ghostly "mists" where when one visually looks at it, nothing apparently is there..

i can see the reason for the OP.