PDA

View Full Version : sisters dog has been missing for three days

The One
8th December 2014, 09:10
Hi Everyone Ria's asked me to put this on hope we can all send our energy out to help

My sisters dog has been missing for three days, Jake Russell called Lady.
Please focus thoughts to bring her home safely.
She is in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ2G7jO3Ou8&feature=youtu.be

Ria
8th December 2014, 11:33
Thank you Malc.
Lady is such a good natured playfull little thing I can see some children getting tempted.
The neighbours are all looking out, next door have two sausage dogs that like to play with her.

sandancer
8th December 2014, 19:36
Ria , Jack Russells do have a tendency to go down holes , thats what they were bred for , just my first feeling and thought .

Lots of positive energy coming to all for a good outcome :group hug:,

Ria
10th December 2014, 17:16
She has been found, yip yip yippee.

My sisters email

I am picking her majesty up at the airport tomorrow at 17.20.
What a palava. She needed documents from the vet thank goodness for internet!!
I normally keep it in her travel box.
Still have to pinch myself. I was busy righting to the lost and found people in CT and was almost pressing the send button with more photos and explanations on what I thought had happened when my phone rang and I saw a CT no. I answered and a lady's voice said 'I think I have your dog' and I almost shouted 'YES YOU DO!!' Yes you do. I hardly let her speak and bombarded with lots of questions.
She said she picked her up at the flie market side she was running in the middle of the BUS LANE!!
So it is conclusive of our findings that she followed the school kids over the railway opening. She could not find her way back and ran wild.
Thank goodness this woman stopped and picked her up. They named her 'Softie'
The vet found the chip but they could not read the chip!! I will have to look into that!!

It turns out to be a very good year after all.
Xxx

Stoat muldoon
10th December 2014, 17:28
Excellent news Ria , :hugs:

Spiral
10th December 2014, 17:29
She has been found, yip yip yippee.

I am picking her majesty up at the airport tomorrow at 17.20.
What a palava. She needed documents from the vet thank goodness for internet!!
I normally keep it in her travel box.
Still have to pinch myself. I was busy righting to the lost and found people in CT and was almost pressing the send button with more photos and explanations on what I thought had happened when my phone rang and I saw a CT no. I answered and a lady's voice said 'I think I have your dog' and I almost shouted 'YES YOU DO!!' Yes you do. I hardly let her speak and bombarded with lots of questions.
She said she picked her up at the flie market side she was running in the middle of the BUS LANE!!
So it is conclusive of our findings that she followed the school kids over the railway opening. She could not find her way back and ran wild.
Thank goodness this woman stopped and picked her up. They named her 'Softie'
The vet found the chip but they could not read the chip!! I will have to look into that!!

It turns out to be a very good year after all.
Xxx

Nice to have a really good ending for once :congratulations:

Good job she's tuned up before the "weather bomb" hits too.

Ria
10th December 2014, 17:54
Meny thanks for your focus and good energies.
I still think the kids took her home.
There is a pic I'v sent Malc I hope he can put it up for me. She is with the neighbour right now.
Also I'v asked if she would send a short video for us when home.

Ria
10th December 2014, 19:26
Email from sister,

I will try. I have to drive to airport to pick her up then when we get back might be dark when she sees Jonas but try my best.
Yes she looks sad. Jason said she ran away from him when he took her out and went to our place he now lets her sleep there locked up of cause.
She has a long day tomorrow.

Jonas is the other dog in the video.
Also it is unlike her to run from Jason(he has his own dog and all are friends)

The One
10th December 2014, 19:33
Meny thanks for your focus and good energies.
I still think the kids took her home.
There is a pic I'v sent Malc I hope he can put it up for me. She is with the neighbour right now.
Also I'v asked if she would send a short video for us when home.

There ya go

http://i.imgur.com/Zty6Hbj.jpg

Ria
10th December 2014, 20:39
Thank you Malc
She is not looking happy, tomorrow she will be with my sister and Jonas.
There ya go

http://i.imgur.com/Zty6Hbj.jpg

Cearna
17th December 2014, 08:48
Great news Ria, so pleased for your sister and family

Tonz
17th December 2014, 14:12
i had a dog call Jazz just like Lady but with darker colors he was so great and mischievios,at least once a year he would run away after another on heat and wouldn't come home for days, many a time in a bad state after the fights and not eating or drinking for days ,the only thing on his mind was sex! afterwards he would get his bearings back and stagger his way home, at times we would find him layed out in complete exhaustion somewhere in the neighbourhood.Ahhhh Jazz the stress you caused us, not to mention the three times of stiches and the harty vet bill to patch you up each time, but i would want to change a thing for love you gave us all .rip my old friend.

the one on the left, luna (sooooo noble)was one of the strays on heat that jazz brought home with him one time , and stayed.

17th December 2014, 14:15
There is some seriously cute puppies in this thread! Dogs make me go all silly and mushy :o

Ria, I'm delighted that this has turned out well mate!

Ria
17th December 2014, 16:32
Lovely dogs Tonton.
There are now a number of short videos that don't won't to up load. The latest is that lady followed some friendly highkers along the beach to a river inlet, Jonas went with her. The highkers phoned the number on Jonas coller which was my nephew who is Malawi, he phoned my sister who's in the Eastern Cape, she spent the night calling the dogs who didn't come home till morning covered in ticks and some roten fish they rolled in, now bathed, dog tied and sparked out.
The area is wild with wild animals so they had quite adventure, buck, wild boar, monkeys, snakes, etc.

Thanks 777, Cearna, Spiral, Woody, Stoat, Malc and everyone who's been supportive.