PDA

View Full Version : Could this be a shadow man / et, please take a quick look..

717seethelight
6th December 2014, 11:36
Hi guy's, here I have shot a video of a shadow looking thing, to be totally truthful Iv'e not a clue, I filmed while trying to fix the zoom on the camera, and did not see any thing at the time of filming!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDfeurqOzfw

lift the veil
6th December 2014, 15:33
Is it coming out of that nearby chimney? Maybe it is smoke?

717seethelight
6th December 2014, 16:45
ARE YOU TALKING SMOKE! OR DO YOU THINK IS STAYING OUT OF SIGHT, BOTH ARE VERY GOOD POINT'S, WELL LOOKING AT THE SMOKE CONCEPT FIRST,
WELL IT MOVE'S or looks to move up and down along the PHONE weir, if it is smoke is should move upwards or get blown gently along the roof line, and this looks to be below the chimneys, also this thing seems to hide's out of sight, when the car comes along, now if it is a thing of sorts and is hiding in the chimney's, its possible but this still does not tell us what the hell it is,
thank you for your help here, trying to figure this one out for me, best wisher.
regards 717...

john parslow
6th December 2014, 16:48
Perhaps it's Father Christmas in disguise visiting early ... :whstl:

Spiral
6th December 2014, 16:54
It's either very blurred or semi transparent like smoke, the movement is akin to a stunt kite (although its too low & too near houses) or one of those cheap electric RC helicopters that became very populay a few years ago, it could be a kid in a garden playing with one & its movement makes it even more blurred than everything else.

ronin
6th December 2014, 18:59
i would not discount the video but keep a open mind and hopefully more videos of this sort may come forward!
when we see the whispy smoke out of the corner of our eyes that we only catch a glimpse of,do we discount it as imagination!
most people do.
if their is another dimension very close to ours or if it is etheric entities that can be captured on camera this would help people come forward with their experiences .
these shadow beings ,etheric entities or astral beings have for too long been playing with eyes and mind.
hopefully someone can take a picture just as they do with the orbs.:smile2:

717seethelight
6th December 2014, 19:15
Who knows, but this was around august 2010, so no wonder he's in the buff ha''ha''
thanks John

717seethelight
6th December 2014, 19:26
Thanks for your input here spiral, the only thing that I don't think is the kids toy, as those house have no front garden, just the road and then the river, I also think the power line's would have got court up in it, other then that anything is possible.
thanks mate regards 717...

717seethelight
6th December 2014, 19:49
Thank you so much for you positive feedback, and in this community it nice to see someone looking to prove rather than disprove!
here is some feedback for all my new friends here!

Some times when I have been out hunting for video opportunities, LATE and in the dark n all alone, I have seen shadows things jump across the road in front of me, and there seems to be something like small bats, that fly up close to my face,
also only yesterday, while reading "spirals" post, I READ for the first time of shadow people!!, obviously this is not what I can report here but it is very interesting stuff hey!!!

I'm so grateful for your comment ronin best wishers

Woody
6th December 2014, 20:17
Thank you so much for you positive feedback, and in this community it nice to see someone looking to prove rather than disprove!
here is some feedback for all my new friends here!

Some times when I have been out hunting for video opportunities, LATE and in the dark n all alone, I have seen shadows things jump across the road in front of me, and there seems to be something like small bats, that fly up close to my face,
also only yesterday, while reading "spirals" post, I READ for the first time of shadow people!!, obviously this is not what I can report here but it is very interesting stuff hey!!!

I'm so grateful for your comment ronin best wishers

Hey Archie,
Have you started noticing these shadow being in your home too mate?
Also the colored orb lights?
You can catch them in your peripheral vision moving around the room.
they try to hide the fact that they are there with us while we are going about our normal routines, but we see them. Lol
It would be great to catch the colored orbs on video or pic.
Keep up the good work Archie, for some reason they seem to be attracted to you!

Regards,
Woody

717seethelight
6th December 2014, 21:03
Hi Woody

Please let me thank you for this interesting line of question, in regards to seeing the shadow things in my house, some years ago I was about to do a meditation, in my house and I asked spirit to show them selves, then two bent forward shadow run around the walls, as mad as this sounds, but not seen any SHADOW thing in this house,

Also I have some two photos of orbs, one orb was sat on my knee, and the other it was next to my head!, and these pics were from cellulose film, not digital so no need to believe it to have been dust!! but this house is weird mate and have not had a lot of activity here.

Yes their here with us mate, its like they say, you need to relax to see!! sad iv'e not relaxed in the last five years mate, until I go on the hunt ha''ha'' just maybe i'm not to well ha''ha''LOL AFTER CHRISTMAS I WILL TRY FIND THE ORB PIC AND POST IT FOR YA MATE.

Now days the camera is with me all was best wishers Woody and take good care

6th December 2014, 21:06
I saw a shadow person years ago. I was sitting in the car with my boyfriend. We were at the beach and it was getting dark. I noticed that the darkness outside in one spot looked like it was congealing and clumping together in one spot and gradually the form of a dark shadow man appeared. He started walking toward the beach but then he came to the car and (just like in those teenage horror movies) reached for the door handle of the car. I jumped back and gasped. My boyfriend turned to me and said "did you see that" (I guess he had been watching it in silence too - like me). We compared our observations and both of us had seen the same thing. I had no idea what it was so I started checking the internet. I ended up reporting it on a shadow person website. Whoever ran the site got very excited and emailed me back asking for our names but I didn't want to give our names.

717seethelight
6th December 2014, 21:18
Well thank you for sheering your experiences, with us all here to day, was it a frighting an experiences, or did you find it to be more of a positive one?
best wishers

Pris
7th December 2014, 05:21
It did seem to kind of spring up out of nowhere at the end there... weird.

I had a 'shadow creature' experience while driving at night once. That was freaky. And, I had a 'Shadow Person' experience once... and that was... frightening.

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 05:42
Me has suggested to me on several occasions that seemingly 'innocuous' occurrences like (what appear as) dust motes, visual hallucinations (the "I thought I saw something move" phenomenon and the "it looked like a person staring at me in my peripheral vision but looking straight on I can see its just a tree" phenomenon), and auditory hallucinations (the "who/what the f*** was that,... there's nothing there" and/or "there's no way a dog could have made that sound" phenomenons), etc. are possibly extra-dimensional activity.

'But that's silly 'cuz anything that could utilize multiple dimensions, space, time, etc. couldn't possibly mask its self as something benign',.... :rolleyes:

717seethelight
7th December 2014, 06:53
Hi there Pris,

Thank you so very much for the sheering of your experiences, with us all here today,
that take real strength my friend, if you would like to tell us more, then please feel free Pris,

Yes I know that feeling of FEAR, also of panic, when I go out late and alone,
looking for UFOs and anything weird in the middle of farm land,

It sometimes get to be very Frightening for me too,
but when I feel the compulsion, then i'm totally driven,
to provided all community's with as much evidences as I possibly can,

Also before I could come out of the closet so to speak, in regards to this subject matter,
as we all know there are lots of government planted people, telling deliberate distracting story's,
that may only be half true, but have not one bit of evidence to provide as prove

So I felt driven to at lest try and prove, some or as much as I could,
now I guess that I'm very lucky to see these things, so to catch them on film,
this has definitely given me a lot of credibility, among the UFO and abductions community
especially as a lot of them just don't have these sort of opportunities,

thank you again fellow truth seeker
best wishers 717...

717seethelight
7th December 2014, 07:06
Thank you Shezbeth I thing

That was one hell of a mouth full HA''HA''
I guess it is possible that your correct,
as I simply do not have a clue! LOL

thank you for the positive comment
wishing you well

Pris
7th December 2014, 09:10
It did seem to kind of spring up out of nowhere at the end there... weird.

I had a 'shadow creature' experience while driving at night once. That was freaky. And, I had a 'Shadow Person' experience once... and that was... frightening.

Hi there Pris,

Thank you so very much for the sheering of your experiences, with us all here today,
that take real strength my friend, if you would like to tell us more, then please feel free Pris,

Yes I know that feeling of FEAR, also of panic, when I go out late and alone,
looking for UFOs and anything weird in the middle of farm land,

It sometimes get to be very Frightening for me too,
but when I feel the compulsion, then i'm totally driven,
to provided all community's with as much evidences as I possibly can,

Also before I could come out of the closet so to speak, in regards to this subject matter,
as we all know there are lots of government planted people, telling deliberate distracting story's,
that may only be half true, but have not one bit of evidence to provide as prove

So I felt driven to at lest try and prove, some or as much as I could,
now I guess that I'm very lucky to see these things, so to catch them on film,
this has definitely given me a lot of credibility, among the UFO and abductions community
especially as a lot of them just don't have these sort of opportunities,

thank you again fellow truth seeker
best wishers 717...

Hello 717. :) Aww, thanks!... I've no problem talking about this stuff lol! ;D

The 'shadow creature' happened around 1991-2 in Victoria, BC. We were going for a 'midnight' drive down by the cemetary near the ocean when, what appeared to be a large, sloth-like darkness slipped down in the branches and leaves of the trees hanging directly over the road just as we drove underneath. Only I saw it. It could have been a play of the car headlights... but, I don't think so. Whatever it was, it scared the bejeezus out of me.

The 'Shadow Person' happened in 1993 in Calgary, AB. I'd never heard of 'Shadow People' back in 1993, but after I'd learned about them years later, I'm certain that's what it was. This is what happened. I was in bed by myself in a den, drifting in and out of sleep, around 3 to 4 am. Normally, my boyfriend was with me, but he was doing a midnight shift for one week during the Christmas rush. So, I wasn't used to being alone.

As I was going in and out of sleep, I started to feel very chilled and frightened -- intensely frightened... for no reason. I felt pins and needles, a loud rush of noise in my head and then 'POP!' -- I had my first OBE. (It's important to note that I didn't know much about those at the time.)

The room was very dark and there was a window to my left. I floated up into the left corner of the room feeling rather exhilarated despite being frightened. Now, I didn't care. I was too amazed. There I was -- like a spider -- touching the ceiling, and turned myself around as I 'hung' there looking down at the room.

After awhile, I began to float back down towards the foot of the bed. As I came down onto the bed, I became aware of what appeared to be a 'hooded' figure sitting there next to me. It was blacker than black -- darker than the surroundings. There was no detail... just an outline. As I looked at it, I was more curious than anything.

It took a moment before I realized it was sitting between me and my body and a shock of fear tore through me. In an instant, I was yanked back into my body where I lay, paralyzed (I don't think I was familiar with sleep paralysis yet). Scared to death and unable to move, it took what seemed an eternity before I was able to move my arm to reach up above my head and turn on the light (I had a fluorescent bulb -- you had to push and hold the 'on' button until the light 'kicked in')... It took forever... but, finally, the light came on. And, there I was, alone in the room -- absolutely scared to death. I slept with the night light on for the rest of the night.

The following night, I was alone again, falling in and out of sleep when that chilled sensation, pins and needles, intense fear and sound started to build up again. I thought, 'Oh, no! Not again!' So, I forced it to 'Stop!' and turned the light on again. From that point onward, I always slept with a night light on.

For several days, I was hypersensitive. While in bed as I was falling asleep, I was able to hear noises/talking on the other side of the building as if I was right there.

There's more to the story, but that ought to do it for now. :)

717seethelight
7th December 2014, 10:38
That was fascinating Pris,

It sounds like it was a very frighting thing to have experiences,
and I to hate that sleep paralysis, it so horrible,

thanks for sheering it with us all, and when your ready to complete,
we will be waiting.
best wisher REGARDS 717...

14th December 2014, 01:52
Well thank you for sheering your experiences, with us all here to day, was it a frighting an experiences, or did you find it to be more of a positive one?

The strange thing about my experience was that it wasn't frightening. As soon as I gasped the thing pouffed. I think it was too much of a surprise and too interesting to be afraid.

717seethelight
14th December 2014, 06:12
Morning, looks like you have me on the hook so to speak, ha''ha'' would you be so kind 161803398, to tell me of this encounter,
It would be so appreciated,
thank you for calling best wishers,
regards 717...