PDA

View Full Version : Medical Marijuana

Sooz
4th December 2014, 08:18
This Ozzy entrepreneur is quite a card...

He was fined many years ago for growing Marijuana and now he's set to make record profits with medical marijuana. Interesting story.

While I think it's a great thing that this is happening, I also have my suspicions on 'why now'? Hasn't George Souris been behind the legalisation of MJ in the USA? Next step will be to move on from 'medical marijuana' to it being legal as a recreational drug....perhaps to keep us all sleepy and have a 'I don't give a **** attitude', while the planet goes down the crapper.

Me cynical? :shocked: Perish the thought.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/ross-smith-to-list-phytotech-medical-to-capitalise-on-medical-marijuana-industry-20141204-11zsuf.html

Edit: MJ is legal in North Korea! I didn't know that.....mmmm.....

monk
4th December 2014, 09:17
I'm a notorious toker and I give a sh!t.... Pretty sure alcohol makes you docile ergo it's total and legal abundance. As a great comic once said " weed don't make you lazy, it just makes realise what you had to do wasn't worth doing" lol

Spiral
4th December 2014, 09:17
MJ is legal in North Korea!

That's everything you need to know right there about how dis-empowering it really is.

monk
4th December 2014, 09:22
Lol and beer being legal/pushed relentlessly in most countries indicates what? ;)

Sooz
4th December 2014, 09:26
Two good points Monk. I don't have an answer, lol...

Melidae
4th December 2014, 09:38
My son has had an adverse reaction to every chemical pain killer out there...from vomiting for 4 days straight to suicidal thoughts.

Medical marijuana has been a life saver for him...pain relief after just one or two tokes that lasts for about 2 hours.

I'm a huge advocate after seeing what it has done for people with cancer, children that have seizures, crohns disease, etc.

monk
4th December 2014, 09:42
Ha! well you raise a key issue with respect to old gargoyle George being involved in pushing for legalisation. It appears creepy but I don't see anything other than cash flow supplementation on the behalf of a dwindling cabalist bank acc. it costs a lot to keep power through force/assassinations/intimidation; thus the Palestine recognitions and illegal Israeli nuke chickens coming home to roost.

monk
4th December 2014, 09:55
Not only is it an effective medicine for a large number of dis-ease but I find myself even more inclined to speak up in public when stoned! You should have seen me in the GP waiting room with everyone lapping up BBC garbage ! Trust me, noone left there without being truth-bombed... You are as empowered as you make yourself, blame what ya want! Lol :) anyway, away I go, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Sooz
4th December 2014, 10:05
The thing that gets me, is that probably for well over 50 years they knew what this herb that grows in the ground can do and they have demonised it.

And now when it serves them (they will tax the hell out of it),..... it's being rolled out! (No pun intended).

monk
4th December 2014, 10:19
They can build all the sand castles they want in their dying world of quarterly profit priorities. When it's legal, I won't buy it ill grow it, so will many more. They are, in so many ways cutting off their nose to spite their face it is exciting for those who see....

Melidae
4th December 2014, 12:06
Because the state we live in has yet to put in dispensaries, my son has a caretaker who grows for him, has worked to figure out the best strains for his condition, and is helping him learn to grow his own since under the state's mmj law it is legal to grow 6 plants at home indoors.

This summer a seed must have dropped outside...we soon found a plant growing under the barbeque grill. It grows like a weed...lol.

Wolf Khan
5th December 2014, 00:59
Mother Nature will see to our distresses in any way possible. I once took mj into a detention centre in victoria aus, and had the bag it was in search by officers, not busted, funny that I do these weird things and never get busted..

Seikou-Kishi
5th December 2014, 01:51
They can build all the sand castles they want in their dying world of quarterly profit priorities. When it's legal, I won't buy it ill grow it, so will many more. They are, in so many ways cutting off their nose to spite their face it is exciting for those who see....

Right next to the lemon balm ;-) lol

monk
5th December 2014, 12:10
LOL! I have been Seikoulted ! Still less embarrassing than trying to pretend I know what's happening in Yu Gi oh Zexal...

Sooz
5th December 2014, 12:17
I have no idea why I thanked your post monk, but I did anyway.

Care to share re Yu Gi oh Zexal....? Is this a private message?

Please don't keep me in suspenders.

monk
5th December 2014, 12:41
Lol it's the most confusing and overcomplicated cartoon to have ever been made Sooz! I prefer Tom and Jerry!!