PDA

View Full Version : The greatest deception of all .

Stoat muldoon
1st December 2014, 09:28
It's up to yourself to decide , don't come crying to me when your dead :p and they send you back again because you didn't do enough homework :frantic:

http://youtu.be/AqEPKbvDvNc

Ria
1st December 2014, 11:24
100% support this view point.
Karma is a fictional game.
It makes you rethink if Karma won't sort out the wrong doers, who will?
How do we take responsibility for sorting out this mess?
Where dose accountabliy start and end?

Highland1
1st December 2014, 14:19
The flip side of this theory is.....

What if not going to the light is also a trap?

My deepest instincts tell me that if one can somehow retain consciousness of "who you are" after death, may help guide you to remember who you have "always" been.

Perhaps............. it's all in the mind!

Russ

Stoat muldoon
1st December 2014, 14:49
And just to add to the puzzle ,

http://youtu.be/xpSuO8DtiMM

Spiral
1st December 2014, 16:54
It's up to yourself to decide , don't come crying to me when your dead :p and they send you back again because you didn't do enough homework :frantic:

http://youtu.be/AqEPKbvDvNc

If the well known occult maxim "as above, so below" is correct then that explains a LOT

It certainly explains why our civilisation is based on a corrupt & perverse legal & banking system skewed to the advantage of parasites & psychopaths.

The only way of fighting this is by endeavouring to work on the ego, raise consciousness & disentangle from illusion, well either that or pour a stiff one.

gardener
1st December 2014, 20:04
Hello Stoat I have to say I love your post's and I feel you are a very genuine person, I respect what was said here but I hope you will forgive me, my views are very different as I do remember my last life and last death. I don't remember this scenario, could be some of it is true I am not sure, this may sound off the wall but birth mark's are very important so maybe we should ask everyone here if they have a birth mark and then I could explain further I respect your point of view, I wont go on for fear of upsetting anyone let's just first ask about the birth marks, and all I can do from there is try to explain why some people have birth marks and some people don't, I apologise in advance if I have upset anyone. I can only talk about my own truth which may not pertain to other people's truths. peace x

Woody
1st December 2014, 20:11
I have a 2 inch birth mark at the bottom of my back.
I've always had the thought it is a scar from a former life injury.

Woody

Mark
1st December 2014, 20:15
I have a small peanut head after I have shaved it, I wonder if I was a former unsuccessful elephant tamer?

Stoat muldoon
1st December 2014, 20:29
Hello Stoat I have to say I love your post's and I feel you are a very genuine person, I respect what was said here but I hope you will forgive me, my views are very different as I do remember my last life and last death. I don't remember this scenario, could be some of it is true I am not sure, this may sound off the wall but birth mark's are very important so maybe we should ask everyone here if they have a birth mark and then I could explain further I respect your point of view, I wont go on for fear of upsetting anyone let's just first ask about the birth marks, and all I can do from there is try to explain why some people have birth marks and some people don't, I apologise in advance if I have upset anyone. I can only talk about my own truth which may not pertain to other people's truths. peace xGardener you don't have to apologies for anything and how boring would we be without differing opinions . Please explain your reasons for birthmarks , I would be very interested . I can't tell you where my birth mark is , it's on my private area , I hope I wasn't injured there it would have been very painful and any further children would have been impossible, ouch .

717seethelight
1st December 2014, 20:36
I have a small nipple under my right chest, so effectively given me the three, my consultant told me that it was a rear thing, and he got one of his students, to try diagnose it before he reviled his findings, he also told me that back in the day I would have been killed for being a witch!!, he worked in "Queens medical hospital" Nottingham England, I also have a small brown mole next to my right hand knee!
I hope this help
regards to all 717...

Woody
1st December 2014, 20:42
I have a small nipple under my right chest, so effectively given me the three, my consultant told me that it was a rear thing, and he got one of his students, to try diagnose it before he reviled his findings, he also told me that back in the day I would have been killed for being a witch!!, he worked in "Queens medical hospital" Nottingham England, I also have a small brown mole next to my right hand knee!
I hope this help
regards to all 717...

Hi 717,
I think you ave a point mate, in the dark ages people with birthmarks would be thought of as a witch.
Many years ago I had an Asian girlfriend who said birthmarks were good luck mark!
I'm still waiting for my good luck to arrive! Lol

Regards,
Woody

Stoat muldoon
1st December 2014, 20:52
Hi 717,
I think you ave a point mate, in the dark ages people with birthmarks would be thought of as a witch.
Many years ago I had an Asian girlfriend who said birthmarks were good luck mark!
I'm still waiting for my good luck to arrive! Lol

Regards,
WoodyPoppycock , you have your good luck , it's here on this fantastic website . Believe me when I say I've been on many websites , but the energy on here is overwhelming . Your lucky you found it :thup:

717seethelight
1st December 2014, 20:53
If the luck does arrive Please post some to me ha''ha'',
thanks mate regards 717...

Ria
1st December 2014, 21:25
A friend of mines take on it(permission given to post)
Hi, Ria ~

I found this video very disturbing. You know, I had a glimpse into "Life Reviews" in Agartha without the presence of the Lords of Karma (who I believe are no longer functioning or allowed by Astar Command to be near Earth (maybe they can go into Astral realms ~ don't know).

In my direct experience, my tour of the Milky Way Galaxy to the ends of the universe and peering into a huge black hole at the end. Was possible only by going to Inner Earth and meeting the Agarthans. From there, bypassing the "veil of forgetfulness" or whatever it is called by scientists who have just discovered there is one over Earth.

From Inner Earth in moments we could go anywhere in the entire Galaxy without hinderence. Of course, it would not have been possible for me to know the way but it was due to my companion.

I do not believe anyone can "fake" those of the light. There are always tell-tale signs and our heart know. Now this video says, we cannot trust our own hearts? The goodness is our own reflection? Well, what exactly is left if you can't trust your own life experiences, reincarnations, etc.???

That would be pretty scary but this forgets that we have Guardian Angels who have been by our side since the beginning of any incarnations. I have seen mine for a brief moment when my visitors arrived. One was my mother who was there with me mainly, I think, because it was Mother's Day and I had been thinking of her writing a memorial so-to-speak. The others are so dedicated to us, you would not believe it. Touches your heart to see how they have suffered by our side. Still loyal, still present, always within arms reach. Imagine!

Now in my life review, I saw my hardships from a different perspective. Instead of beating me down, I was uplifted. They finally made "sense." I could see that there is no real death, too. As the loss of loved ones has always laid heavily upon my heart. This began when my Grandmother who lived next door to us in Jensenville (all my aunts and uncles also lived next door). So this questioning about death began with her death at age 11 years old.

It was the first time, I had prayed that she would be well and the next morning, I was awoken at 5 a.m. when she died after only one day of illness or symptoms. She was 68 years old. Nothing but CPR was available in those days (1955). Today, she would have been revived and survived but not back then.

Anyway, back to this video. It goes against all that I know and have seen for myself. Earth did have a shield that separated us from the assistance of others for many centuries of darkness. It has been released however now, and I have journeyed to many places including Saturn where the Council of Worlds oversees everything happening in the Milky Way Galaxy and many other galaxies come to participate there as well. I have seen this myself and each planet IS A PERSONAGE.

They are all watching out for us and discussing everything that happens on Earth. I have attended a few since that time in spirit as I now know the way there for myself and am able to do this alone without assistance since that day, May 10, 2009. I have even spoken on behalf of the humans on Earth and Earth herself in these councils, I believe if memory serves me.

So I don't believe that we are handicapped by any Lords of Karma. I do not doubt their existence as they were active in previous days and may explain some of our past reincarnations, I don't know about that but I do know they cannot have power over us and dark ones cannot convince anyone's heart that they are of the light when they are not so...

This video is too pat. Too "you are all dammed because you can't trust your intuition or your heart." I think I protest that aspect the most. If we can't trust our own discernment, our hearts, our experience and knowledge received from all these reincarnations, what can we trust? It's like invalidating everything we've ever experienced and overcome! Well, it's just not so. IMO.

From what I saw of all the beings on other planets as well as Earth. The paradise where our spirits go is authentic. They are not there to be convinced to come back for another round on Earth. They go there to recover from their very moral "deaths" the trauma of being shot, stabbed, physically injured to recover like R & R after a harrowing experience. The pain of cancer and having chemo, and other organs removed. This type of injury and trauma. Wars or victims of wars, starvation, depression, etc.

They are also NOT about to sign up again for another tour of duty either! Their own Angels and Guides by their sides to see that nothing goes amiss, too. Fully visible to us at that time to comfort us. Everyone can go on to other planets, tasks, even Galaxies as their heart's desire and they are not kept from their own "free will" choices.

Some do come back to Earth to bring more light in this battle but no one is forced to do so at least in the present time. In the past, it may have been different. I only know how it is now. Most recover very

The Lords of Karma's days have ended ~ at least as far as Earth goes. We are definitely under Divine Intervention right now for Earth's benefit if not our own, we just happen to be her children so have a stake in any outcome, so these Councils are very important. As is Ashtar command who is watching over Earth and all of us ~ as far as allowing anyone like the Lords in here at the present time. They guard the atmosphere over Earth but are limited in what they may provide.

I wonder what "authority" is being used to tell everyone to be alarmed like this? Who came back from the dead to tell us these things? A lot of stuff is being manufactured out of whole cloth these days and I don't believe a word of it. But, thank you for sending it to me so that I know what is being said out there to frighten everyone and cause even more hopelessness than we were suffering before and prior to it's release. I always think it's good to know your enemy and what they are putting out there to scare the dickens out of us.

Love and Blessings to you!

Here is AA Gabriel since this says an unkind thing about AA's that they stand by and deflect light from the Lords of Karma. Not so IMO.:

ronin
1st December 2014, 21:58
it would be interesting in how the person who is narrating this video got their information.
something does not feel right about it.

according to Dr Michael Newton who is a hypnotherapist and has regressed many people and has hundreds of case studies all with similar accounts of .....
1, past life regression.
2. pre life and the soul.
3 what you feel like right after death.
4 when and how to learn to recoqnize soul mates on earth.
5 what happens to disturbed souls.
6 the purpose of life and manifestation of a creator.
7 different levels of souls.

we all have heard the term prison planet and the re incarnating into the slave system.many tend to agree with this notion as they are aware of the problems and who rules on this planet today.
many may feel they have been duped into coming here or came here to make a difference and change the things are only to forget their mission after being incarnated.
or you have bought into the idea you have a mission where in reality you have not.
no goals,no mission just being as you are and learning your own spiritual awakening in your own time.

this planet is unique in it,s very own way just as we are.
the only difference is that mother earth can survive without us.

do we see angels,ascended masters or even source helping us to re connect with this planet we have been given?
no we have been given free will and at the present time it is not working.
or maybe earth is a learning school for our souls,a challenge that we chose our life,s and things are suppose to be as they are to educate us and help our soul evolve.

do our small personal choices in life help create a bigger picture in the scheme of things?

Stoat muldoon
1st December 2014, 22:11
I agree , the only thing to say about this is they both agree there is no death as such , only separation . What happens after that is , well, up for debate .

Ria
1st December 2014, 22:28
Another view on this video,

Sorry Ria, but this sounds to me like Andrew Bartzis bs, who imo has been data-dumped Velon mind-control garbage at the age of 8 years-old. Just my own opinion.

Please don't take it personal.
I also don't like listening/watching youtube videos that have computer voice-over snd trak.

We really don't have much further to go now. So, just avoid the stuff that is created to increase tension within body-mind.

Thanks Stoat Muldoon for posting it brings up many perspectives.

ronin
1st December 2014, 23:23
Poppycock , you have your good luck , it's here on this fantastic website . Believe me when I say I've been on many websites , but the energy on here is overwhelming . Your lucky you found it :thup:

it is a good website.
i bet you have been on many websites.
that energy you speak of is of good source,be careful what your looking for.

1st December 2014, 23:27
There is absolutely no way of knowing whether we have been duped into servitude or if our "wow" moments have any credence. The only way is trusting in your own progressive, holistic discernment.

ronin
1st December 2014, 23:37
There is absolutely no way of knowing whether we have been duped into servitude or if our "wow" moments have any credence. The only way is trusting in your own progressive, holistic discernment.

and your spiritual enlightenment in another thread?

1st December 2014, 23:41
and your spiritual enlightenment in another thread?

Was:
The only way is trusting in your own progressive, holistic discernment. in its meaning.

I'm not denying others their own way.

ronin
1st December 2014, 23:50
The greatest deception is yourself because you believe in everything else but your yourself.
even in this thread we see another take on how to avoid yourself and believe in something else.
go into the light or do not is a choice that is given to you.
take this take that,do this do that is what rules our lives.

and when you die and leave this physical being is your conciseness gonna be truly confused as to what you really are?

2nd December 2014, 00:04
The greatest deception is yourself because you believe in everything else but your yourself.
even in this thread we see another take on how to avoid yourself and believe in something else.
go into the light or do not is a choice that is given to you.
take this take that,do this do that is what rules our lives.

and when you die and leave this physical being is your conciseness gonna be truly confused as to what you really are?

No. (To the final question you pose in my case......can't speak for anyone else.) That answer stems from the very fabric of your first point: personally, I don't believe in anything, I just feel comfortable with certain vibes. I don't need to believe in myself, I just need(have to!) know it/me.

Catsquotl
2nd December 2014, 04:08
Just to add my 2 cents.
The video just maight be true in my worldview.
I may have shared this before, but gladly do so again.

Like chakra's I doubt the validity of what we have been told about reincarnation. Which to me is a very very different and unrelated concept then Karma is.

Karma plainly put is cause and effect. In its most basic shape. If I cut myself I bleed. If I hurt someone. That someone is hurt. No retribution or payback later on.(apart from the fact that due to our innerconnectedness I am hurting myself the moment i hurt you).

Reincarnation in my view is an explanation of the following occurance.
I believe that any intention somehow births itself with the force to find completion. When we are born into this world we attract a certain amount of allready floating intentions, some of which may have been around for as long as anyone can remember. The intent as an entity has an imprint of the one who gave birth to the intention. reviewing the intention may cause images to appear of the one who created the intention which we mistakenly think of as our previous life.

From that concept of reincarnation I feel it is perfectly plausible that entities with the drive to do so have found a way to lure one into their unfullfilled intentions and thus giving you ownership to see that intention through.

How would that relate to Karma? well if i was to really hurt someone i think I would get me intentions of remorse, of fear that that excact thing would happenm to me.(as you see not a law of payback, just my own subconscious intentions at work here) Thos intentions become what I will try to complete this life.

With Love
Eelco

Spiral
2nd December 2014, 09:00
Another view on this video,

Sorry Ria, but this sounds to me like Andrew Bartzis bs, who imo has been data-dumped Velon mind-control garbage at the age of 8 years-old. Just my own opinion.

Please don't take it personal.
I also don't like listening/watching youtube videos that have computer voice-over snd trak.

We really don't have much further to go now. So, just avoid the stuff that is created to increase tension within body-mind.

Thanks Stoat Muldoon for posting it brings up many perspectives.

From this & your previous quoted post I take it you reposted the OP vid "over there" because the smell of kool aid is making my eyes water.

Stoat muldoon
2nd December 2014, 09:08
May be this has some possible answers ,

http://youtu.be/EVZELMRXeYM

2nd December 2014, 09:15
May be this has some possible answers ,

http://youtu.be/EVZELMRXeYM

I'm looking forward to seeing this in a masochistic kind of way since I suspect it will be absolutely stuffed with prophecy, symbolism and a halfhearted attempt from Hollywood to drag the waning timeline back on schedule. The only redeeming factor is the aesthetics :blsh:

gardener
2nd December 2014, 12:13
Hello Stoat how strange is this I have a birth mark in the same area? I am not sure why I felt it important to bring up the birth marks, only that in my last life I was on what I can only describe as a butcher's block my hands and feet were strapped down, and I can remember screaming as I was being operated on, no anaesthetic, and as I said whatever they were doing I can only remember the hot blood before leaving the planet, then as my life began here again I have a large birthmark on the private area right where these people were operating on me. So since then I have always believed birthmarks have something to do with how you died, hope I haven't been too graphic or caused offence to anyone.

Ria
2nd December 2014, 12:53
From this & your previous quoted post I take it you reposted the OP vid "over there" because the smell of kool aid is making my eyes water.

No I have not posted it over there,
This is from my own friends view point.

Spiral
2nd December 2014, 17:34
Hello Stoat how strange is this I have a birth mark in the same area? I am not sure why I felt it important to bring up the birth marks, only that in my last life I was on what I can only describe as a butcher's block my hands and feet were strapped down, and I can remember screaming as I was being operated on, no anaesthetic, and as I said whatever they were doing I can only remember the hot blood before leaving the planet, then as my life began here again I have a large birthmark on the private area right where these people were operating on me. So since then I have always believed birthmarks have something to do with how you died, hope I haven't been too graphic or caused offence to anyone.

When I was a boy I had repeated dreams about being run through the abdomen with a spear, not only did I later find out my "dreams" were set in something that was actual historical fact but I discovered a faint white triangular scar in the very place I had been speared.

No I have not posted it over there,
This is from my own friends view point.

I admire your friends optimism, but what is going on in the world speaks of a much darker reality.

Stoat muldoon
2nd December 2014, 19:49
When I was a boy I had repeated dreams about being run through the abdomen with a spear, not only did I later find out my "dreams" were set in something that was actual historical fact but I discovered a faint white triangular scar in the very place I had been speared.

I admire your friends optimism, but what is going on in the world speaks of a much darker reality.Of topic , slightly and please don't take offense but your avatar is like looking in the face of pure evil and evilynn :vom: .

Spiral
2nd December 2014, 20:00
Of topic , slightly and please don't take offense but your avatar is like looking in the face of pure evil and evilynn :vom: .

Maybe it's not so funny that small, it's a crop of the actual card that those two are sending out this Christmas, his face just cracked me up.

Considering the name of this thread it's not that off topic ;)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3x7O8JCEAAvToI.jpg

Stoat muldoon
2nd December 2014, 20:06
Is he smiling or growling , he freaks me the feck out .

2nd December 2014, 20:14

It's merely constipation. Evilyn is trying to wind him....

Ria
2nd December 2014, 20:50
Maybe it's not so funny that small, it's a crop of the actual card that those two are sending out this Christmas, his face just cracked me up.

Considering the name of this thread it's not that off topic ;)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3x7O8JCEAAvToI.jpg

Spiral you sick puppy, you won't him as your avatar? ............is this self loathing?.......as odd as it may seem we TOTers quite like you...............but not not ......that:vom:

Spiral
3rd December 2014, 08:45

One person commented in the paper I found it in "that the teeth follow you around the room" :hilarious:

Spiral you sick puppy, you won't him as your avatar? ............is this self loathing?.......as odd as it may seem we TOTers quite like you...............but not not ......that:vom:

Oh come on he just got an award for ending child poverty from "Save the Children" ;)

Stoat muldoon
3rd December 2014, 09:12
One person commented in the paper I found it in "that the teeth follow you around the room" :hilarious:

Oh come on he just got an award for ending child poverty from "Save the Children" ;)His mantlepiece at his house must be full with awards , especially the ones he got for services rendered from the US .

On a more serious note , that ba(censored)sted murdered 1/2 million children in Iraq and Madeleine Albright thought it was justified , the sick f(censored)kers .

http://youtu.be/x4PgpbQfxgo

Sooz
3rd December 2014, 09:14
Is his wife really that small? Her head is half the size of his.

Either she is very small or he is big or it's photo-shopped.

Either way those teeth give me the willy's......:grin: Wouldn't know where they've been.

Spiral
3rd December 2014, 09:45
Is his wife really that small? Her head is half the size of his.

Either she is very small or he is big or it's photo-shopped.

Either way those teeth give me the willy's......:grin: Wouldn't know where they've been.

Waddya mean by "small" ?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.co.uk/media/2011/06/cherie-blair.jpg

Spiral
3rd December 2014, 11:27
Sorry about going even further off topic, but when I went on google images to compare head sizes it really stood out to me that whenever either of them were "smiling" they did the same odd teeth baring thing.......

Then I remembered the Simon Parkes video when he talked about that facial expression & explained that it's not a bad smile at all but a reptilian facial expression ! :shocked: