PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Scientists Discover 'Invisible Shield' Around Earth, Baffled At How It Formed!

BabaRa
27th November 2014, 19:20
Scientists have discovered something truly remarkable in the Earth’s atmosphere. An invisible shield is located approximately 7,200 miles above Earth that scientists are likening to “force fields on Star Trek.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhqJK7ZCMis

Spiral
27th November 2014, 19:44
Make you wonder eh ?

I have some ideas about this for later :chrs:

https://pneumatikos93.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/veil.jpg

Mark
27th November 2014, 19:54
Control grid?

Stoat muldoon
27th November 2014, 20:18
Control grid?To keep us in , or them out ?

Mark
27th November 2014, 20:44
Us in I'm afraid, or perhaps higher frequencies out? Same thing.

But of course rules are made to be broken :-)

27th November 2014, 21:33
Us in I'm afraid, or perhaps higher frequencies out? Same thing.

But of course rules are made to be broken :-)

Cue the next remote viewing project!

sandy
27th November 2014, 21:36
Trying to find how it was formed may help explain when and why but then I question the info period??

How long has it been there and how is it just being discovered now when they lay claim to finding a myriad of anomalies throughout the galaxy millions of miles out in space, through pertubations they say (over actual visual sightings) etc.......... makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm versus Wow!!

Moonlight
27th November 2014, 23:54
If it's invisible... how can they study it ? :ninja: :scrhd:

norman
28th November 2014, 01:11
It's probably where earth's gravity field gives way to the higher force of the universe.

If they measure the distance, and measure the gravitational drop to that point, they should be able to calculate something useful.

I bet Nassim Haramein ends up having a lot to say about this.

edit: errr... speaking of him, I must go check out youtube for any recent interviews with him, what a fascinating bloke.

Iwanttoknow
28th November 2014, 03:36
I have a suspicion that this invisible shield may be the shield that Michael Tsarion talks about; this also goes back to the hallow earth theories.
This shield might be put in place by a higher being, because a malevolent race that lives inside the depths of the earth is prisoned to this planet by this shield and cannot escape. So, they cannot harm other planets and galaxies because this is a prison planet for them.

Seikou-Kishi
28th November 2014, 05:24

You mean like air? Lol

KosmicKat
28th November 2014, 11:31
Trying to find how it was formed may help explain when and why but then I question the info period??

How long has it been there and how is it just being discovered now when they lay claim to finding a myriad of anomalies throughout the galaxy millions of miles out in space, through pertubations they say (over actual visual sightings) etc.......... makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm versus Wow!!

When we can't actually see something we have to find other ways to obtain information about it. You don't see the wind, but you can see the trees moving when it blows. So a lot of the time, scientists have to observe things that can be measured to infer what cannot be observed.

Moonlight
29th November 2014, 00:19
You mean like air? Lol

:p yeah, ok somehow, it seems clearer today. LOL Thanks. :onthequite:

When we can't actually see something we have to find other ways to obtain information about it. You don't see the wind, but you can see the trees moving when it blows. So a lot of the time, scientists have to observe things that can be measured to infer what cannot be observed.

Thank you KK

Lovely explanation.

sandy
29th November 2014, 00:25
I agree Kosmickat..............

I thought my reference to pertubations was pointing to the fact that they look at how things are moving and deduce what is making that movement..............my real question to be more foreward is how come it is just discovered now.......is it something recently added? and if not has it always been apart of our atmosphere? why wasn't it noticed until now?, etc and qualifiers of the research and study to come to identify the mysteries? of this discovered addition to Earths atmosphere............there is no real scientific info in the article except to basically announce LOOK WHAT WE HAVE DISCOVERED!!

So what makes me go Hmmmmmmmmmmm, is the lack of what is not being said/information :ninja:

Cearna
29th November 2014, 09:57
I agree Kosmickat..............

my real question to be more foreward is how come it is just discovered now.......is it something recently added? and if not has it always been apart of our atmosphere? why wasn't it noticed until now?,
:ninja:

To my knowledge it was put there about 2,000 years ago to isolate Earth from anyone wanting to come in or out, more or less as a punishment. It was something like the idea, that if you want to live without the Truth, then see what it is like to be without any form of incoming Light. It was removed in about 1988, and was replaced recently, because there were too many species, thinking they now had the way to come on through. The ET's here before 1988 had found their way in through a miss- shapen bend in the field, due to atomic blasts which were partly to eventually end life on Earth and partly to change the shape of Earth. The guardian ET's from the Galaxial Federation of Light had been trying to stop all Atomic use, but as you know there was a complete determination to work to produce atomic energy.

KosmicKat
29th November 2014, 11:38
This whole article looks extremely dubious to me:

The purpose of the ring was quite clear to the researchers — the ring is used to block killer electrons from entering deeper into the Earth’s atmosphere. These electrons can be extremely devastating at their near-light speed and have been known to threaten astronauts, fry satellites and damage space systems.

Beta Wired notes that Baker likened the invisible shield to Star Trek force fields. The Earth’s magnetic field holds the belts in place, but the scientist says that the electrons in these belts — which travel at nearly the speed of light — are being blocked by some invisible force that reminded him of the kind of shields used in television series like Star Trek to stop alien energy weapons from vaporizing starships. However, in the case of Earth, the invisible shield is being used to stop killer electrons from entering the atmosphere.

Prior to the invisible shield discovery, scientists assumed that electrons making it into the upper atmosphere of the planet would be dispersed by air molecules, but it looks like these particles don’t even get that far thanks to Earth’s invisible electron shield.

Now that the scientists know the invisible shield exists, they are trying to determine how it was formed and exactly how it works.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1638338/scientists-discover-an-invisible-shield-surrounding-earth-baffled-at-how-it-formed/#hkRf5Tb5ux6IUlv5.99

"Killer electrons" ? I am not a scientist, but my understanding knows of only one type of electron, a particle which forms part of the outer shell of an atom, the same particle which we use in our energy systems. I can quite understand how an electrical current can disrupt the electrical systems of the human body but not how something as miniscule as a single electron could harm a human being.

The idea that "electrons making it into the upper atmosphere of the planet would be dispersed by air molecules" shows a laughable ignorance of the atomic structures described. Air molecules are made up of three atoms clinging to each other. Electrons are (IIRC) either indivisible particles, or particles that require a huge amount of energy to break down. I cannot conceive of any scenario in which an electron could bump into a molecule and fly apart! More likely that the molecule itself would be broken.

If anything, it sounds as if the author has perhaps conflated neutrinos (which bombard the earth constantly, and can damage the DNA molecule on the rare occasions that they hit an atom) with electrons.

Spiral
29th November 2014, 12:38
This whole article looks extremely dubious to me:

"Killer electrons" ? I am not a scientist, but my understanding knows of only one type of electron, a particle which forms part of the outer shell of an atom, the same particle which we use in our energy systems. I can quite understand how an electrical current can disrupt the electrical systems of the human body but not how something as miniscule as a single electron could harm a human being.

The idea that "electrons making it into the upper atmosphere of the planet would be dispersed by air molecules" shows a laughable ignorance of the atomic structures described. Air molecules are made up of three atoms clinging to each other. Electrons are (IIRC) either indivisible particles, or particles that require a huge amount of energy to break down. I cannot conceive of any scenario in which an electron could bump into a molecule and fly apart! More likely that the molecule itself would be broken.

If anything, it sounds as if the author has perhaps conflated neutrinos (which bombard the earth constantly, and can damage the DNA molecule on the rare occasions that they hit an atom) with electrons.

If you read the articles on these links you will see what they are saying;

http://www.frontlinedesk.com/201411937-scientists-discover-earth-protected-star-trek-like-invisible-shield/

http://www.betawired.com/science-fiction-like-electron-shield-found-around-earth/1418358/

KosmicKat
29th November 2014, 19:07
I'm trying to find out more, but it's the curse of the internet. It looks like one of the sites has got hold of something and the others are more-or-less parroting an original.

The original appears to have been published in the journal Nature (http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v515/n7528/full/nature13956.html): so what is being discussed is something that is blocking harmful radiation before it can come close enough to influence life on earth, but the shape and extent of the barrier seems to be variable. Very interesting IMO.

The One
29th November 2014, 21:30
Scientists don't ya just love them lol

sandy
29th November 2014, 23:12
From what I understand, which I admit is quite limited :) the radiation it blocks is different.In the article it indicates it blocks the "ultrafast eletrons" and acts like a "sheet of glass".............inferring the radiation belts can't catch these speedsters???

It is dependent on space weather as well so this sheet of glass and or invisible ring must be "conscious", to know to show up in time as those little speedsters are on their way. :whstl:

Spiral
1st December 2014, 17:10
Is It Possible To Go Above Low Earth Orbit? We Have Been Lied To.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH4IvQorjGA

Published on 30 Nov 2014

This clip looks into a new plasma field in space as well as the Van Allen plasma belts. I ask – How is it possible for metal space craft, astronauts and satellites to pass through these plasma fields? How is it possible that we have sent endless vehicles into space including the Apollo missions and never known about this “GLASS PLASMA WALL” located 7,200 miles away? How is it possible to send radio signals through plasma belts back to earth? My conclusion is that it is not possible and we have been lied to about space and our human abilities to go into space or send remote vehicles.

Link to MIT plasma shield article: http://www.ibtimes.com/invisible-plasma-shield-which-protects-earth-radiation-discovered-7200-miles-above-1730214