PDA

View Full Version : Christian-esque Experiences

27th November 2014, 11:05
I'm writing this in a rather emotional state albeit a happy one. This is off the back of some moving, open and touching testimonies from Gardener and Samos (thank you so so much). Those can be found here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4776-Personal-Experiences-of-the-Keelian-Kind-!

I wanted to throw around a hot potato and relish the integral fiery sensations. Most of us who move in new age/spiritual/conspiracy circles have at best an awkward relationship with organised religion, not the least of which in my neck of the woods being Christianity. Unlike the brainwashed masses who have these cultures and dogmas rammed down their throats from birth, we have the benefit and luxury of discernment and intelligent choice. You don't have to be Christian or even religious/spiritual at all in Britain and the West in general.

As a child I went to a Church school, followed by a deeply religious grammar school. It was very much a fire and brimstone affair and I can vividly recall nightly chastisements in my bed whereupon I would apologise for almost everything that hadn't gone perfectly moral in that waking period. I lived, quite literally within the Fear of God and my surroundings were more than happy for me to feel that fully....a none forgiving state that I found highly ironic and hypocritical, given the teachings of the bible.

I chose to be christened at 14 as my atheist parents decided not to and that it should be my choice, one of few things they have consciously chosen that I have the upmost respect for. I would be lying if I said that there wasn't a huge element of attempting salvation in this move for ills and "sins" that were already far too numerous for one so young. It wasn't long after this ritual had taken place (and it is a ritual....) that I experienced the adverse effect. I became devout atheist. I hated God (who in my world didn't exist, how could he?) and I especially detested his upstart of a son who I now knew as a regurgitation of earlier religious characters and little attempt had been made by anyone to hide this screamingly obvious flaw in such a widely accepted tale (see Mithras, Horus etc). I rebelled and went firmly off the rails.

Later in life I became involved with a bunch of crazy ass folk who made me feel at home in my devout atheism and finally gave me a reason for the likes of angels and deities to walk the earth. Yes that's right......people just like you reading this now. I became utterly convinced that an "Angel" was in fact an extra dimensional being that had absolutely no spiritual significance whatsoever, merely gallivanting from galaxy to galaxy to frivolously mess with the minds of the little people, seed new races and generally be more of an irritant than a being I had any time for.

I was wrong.

It is impossible to define to anyone else that eureka moment when a Soul finds their faith, other than to those who have had it. To even begin to try to explain it renders the lyrically capable a dribbling, mute baffoon within an instant. There is a cogniscance, a knowing that walks cradling your hand in a beautiful caress for those that are fortunate enough to have found it. It is undeniable, inescapable and immovable in its' permanence.

I'm no longer afraid to suffer stigma attached to the phrase "I love Jesus" any more. I really do. I love his angels too, for they are not an irritant, far from it. If I ask for the help of the heavenly masses it is now instantaneously implemented by them and I experience this many times in a day, which is a joyous, gorgeous experience. Unlike others there has been no one single life-changing event or knowledge that has catalysed my faith. It has been an accrual that around a year ago reached critical mass within my soul and burst forth into life. I know Uriel and Gabriel like casual acquaintances, best friends, androgenous maternal/paternal figures and more importantly: An expression of God through conscious thought energy manifest, just like me.

I have no motive in this thread other than levelling with folks I've come to feel as friends and kin. So whoop, there it is.....it's out there. Catch!

Much love to All and One.

:fire::priest::unity::meditating:

:magic:,

gardener
27th November 2014, 13:49
How eloquently put RESPECT. FOND REGARDS gardener x

Tribe
27th November 2014, 14:33
Oh I really really feel a huge warmth reading this brother, you are well looked after and very much loved and I am glad you can feel the magic of the creator what a blessing it is to call and be heard xxx

mojo
27th November 2014, 15:57
Appreciate your post & best wishes. I know your open to more than what the mainstream feels about ETs so wanted to share this. Folks like LA Marzulli and Chuck Missler and many, many others, have a negative perception of the ET phenomenon and testify to that again and again. They are right about the fact there are negative ETs, no surprise, but I'm not sure why they dont have a more balanced view? There are some great examples, i.e Ezekiel, & Lady of Fatima disk sighting in the early 1900s. Briefly will share one encounter by Gary Stearman which was a very positive experience. The electrical system of his light aircraft lost power and during that crucial time of emergency flying he witnessed an ET craft come alongside his airplane and the occupant of the craft spoke into his mind. The craft followed him all the way to Arizona from Colorado. When he landed the mechanics were amazed he didnt crash and landed and completely mystified about how the alternator belt could have come off without being destroyed. That testimony was posted on youtube but no longer find it. There are but few that share a positive encounter to ET, and it's truly not necessary in the big plan to believe in them or not but personally have to say being witness to observing them opened my eyes to the belief that there are things that exist beyond our natural senses. This was a poweful revelation...

Mark
27th November 2014, 20:39
That was a TESTIMONIAL of biblical proportion, and one I am also "congruent" with.

It appears that for some reason these positively aligned manifestations of source are quite literally chomping at the bit to enter our lives and assist where they can, sometimes in profound life altering ways.

What I have personally experienced is a relentless effort to persuade me of their unequivocal existence, whether by insane synchronicity, or spontaneous feelings of euphoric company of the divine.

What is the pay off? Am I entering some kind of contract?

You bet your slovenly asses I am lol.

This behaviour reinforces the belief in universal law and the human predicament. We have freewill, but if we choose to ask for divine help, that too is a freewill decision.

If we care enough, maybe feel alone enough, enough to call out, then that call WILL be answered. As a child finds his way through life, he looks back towards his loving parents for guidance, for confidence, for security, in the knowledge they are not alone, where in this contract is anything else than unconditional love for the children of God who set forth in this wonderful frightening adventure.

The game is rigged, I cheated the system and superseded equalising by a chasm.

I love the Angelic realm and Jesus and all other true manifestations of God, for I AM that I. AM.

Right with ya broseph! :smile2::unity:

sandy
27th November 2014, 21:51
I think that the Universe facilitates whatever floats your boat, so sail on one and all.

I revel in your sharing and experiences as they create the energy that brings the tides of source to those looking to ride the wave. :winner:

GCS1103
28th November 2014, 05:32
I had a "eureka" moment too, 777, so I understand your feelings. At a sad time in my life, when my mother was dying, I was suddenly filled with a peace and calm that's hard to describe. I've heard it referred to as the holy spirit. Whatever you choose to call it, I became a true believer in God and have never stopped. Thanks for your post and for declaring your love for Jesus. It's a subject that brings forth strong feelings, but we're very lucky to have a place like TOT where we can discuss our beliefs and not have half the members telling us that we're delusional.

Altaira
28th November 2014, 07:41
Thanks for sharing your experiences Ben. It is indeed amazing how those who search will find and those who ask will get their answers. We are on a journey that never stops and a little help is always a good sign that we are moving in a direction where we need to be.

Love to you brother

28th November 2014, 12:09
I had a "eureka" moment too, 777, so I understand your feelings. At a sad time in my life, when my mother was dying, I was suddenly filled with a peace and calm that's hard to describe. I've heard it referred to as the holy spirit. Whatever you choose to call it, I became a true believer in God and have never stopped. Thanks for your post and for declaring your love for Jesus. It's a subject that brings forth strong feelings, but we're very lucky to have a place like TOT where we can discuss our beliefs and not have half the members telling us that we're delusional.

Thank you for sharing that! As it goes I have just left Gardener a visitor message saying similar (and echoing Altaira's energetic sentiments too....). I can't think of any other platform than TOT where a subject that is entirely "subjective" (and highly likely to stir up polar reactions) could take place, without the repercussions of those reading things between the lines that are not there, nor inferred.

I will state now once and for all : I am not a Christian, far more Wiccan and Pagan for that but I do appreciate that these are all just labels based upon beliefs. Beliefs are fickle, temporary and transitory; open to constant re-evaluation, mis-interpretation, understanding and abuse. Faith is different. It is in this way that I have faith in God (not the one portrayed in religious texts, churches, temples etc), I have faith in Jesus and Angels (but yet again not those given to me by others' beliefs and ideals).

It is in this way that I feel there are more avenues into faith than there are recipients to experience it and all are valid if they are based upon experiential occurrences rather than dogmatic oppression, presumption or lack of thought.

It seems there are many of us here who have been lurking under a fear of reprisal. I'm delighted that this is being gradually remedied and trust is hopefully being built along the leafy lengths of an extended olive branch.

Ria
28th November 2014, 23:48
777. Sing from the roof tops.

Hallelujah
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sXHRR5zAdz0

Seikou-Kishi
29th November 2014, 00:44
777. Sing from the roof tops.

Hallelujah
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sXHRR5zAdz0

I have a bit of a thing for this one (even if the bit about kidneys is weird):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkNYteNyhPk

People are complex, aren't we? XD

ronin
29th November 2014, 06:05
do any of you pray?
and i do not mean the one we are taught in school.

i think i felt divine love or presence sometime last year.
it humbled me and shed me to tears one morning in the kitchen.
something like i was aware of the presence of creation.

i was given a choice.
now this is the weird bit.
everything left me for three days to a week,cannot recall.

when i say everything,this is hard to explain.
but everything negative and positive that was me.

so i was left with just self.

it was if nothing could influence me unless i allowed it to.

that was the choice.

a slate wiped clean by god and a insight on how we could live our life's as we should do.
so for a few days i lived in bliss,even making a can of soup seemed perfect.
everything was perfect,nature,people even bad things seemed laughable as they to where in the scheme of things.

it was like being a observer living this life now,appreciating the moment and taking everything you can in.

then our created reality set back in and hey i still make bad choices.
the ego will not let go.
you can try but it will find a way to creep back in.

since last year i have found myself praying more and more to christ conciseness and source.
just as i have since the age of 12.

but they always seem too busy to receive a reply.
the weird thing is my faith gets stronger.

hope this makes sense.

Moonlight
29th November 2014, 13:45
I don't think it's a big secret that I love Jesus too. I talk (pray?) to Angels all the time, and to St. Francis, and to the Mary (s).... I also talk to animals, to plants, to my food, to my car and other "material" things around me. More and more, I talk to my self. :p

I have no religion, got that all straightened out. Do I have a family/culture influence?... most probably, as well as past lives influences, and inter-generational influences. It's in my DNA whether I want it or not. All things are related.

Because of religious activities earlier in my life, I turned my back on Jesus for a little while. He has always been my best friend and because of programming I could not look him in the eye anymore. When I was ready, many things happened that opened me up to some deep healing... people like PL helped me without even knowing it (?). And then I went to a healing workshop, learning a new method, if I can call it that. This was a reading of energies done by the people there, and I was chosen to be read by all. Well, to my surprise, Jesus came up and I was asked why I was staying in the background and not coming close to him. The dam was broken, the water flowed, and the healing started. All those false programming have been healed and I was reunited with my best friend again. I had turned my back on him before, it was just a repeat in order to heal that thread. Many other confirmations came after this day, that make it so real that it cannot be denied by me any longer.

The angels are great buddies too, they are so loving and patient with me. I ask a lot of things of them, not only for me. You just have to let them do their work without telling them how it should be done. I often say that they work overtime on some stuff. Many people around me who were not believers have changed their minds because of direct help they have received. They always come back to me sayging "OMG Gi, you would not believe what happened to me!". Oh, yes I do.

Ria
30th November 2014, 12:18
I have a bit of a thing for this one (even if the bit about kidneys is weird):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkNYteNyhPk

People are complex, aren't we? XD
Hum I can see why :-)

I little birdie has told me the eptimology for hallelujah is Johova.
A little dissapionted, yet would like to understand more.
Also as I like this corrous could it be sucsecfully adapted with a tweak to be improved appon.?

Seikou-Kishi
30th November 2014, 13:01
Hum I can see why :-)

I little birdie has told me the eptimology for hallelujah is Johova.
A little dissapionted, yet would like to understand more.
Also as I like this corrous could it be sucsecfully adapted with a tweak to be improved appon.?

You're right; "hallelujah" is a combination of hallelu ("praise", plural command) and "jah" which is a short form of the name "Jehovah" found as part of a larger word (as in the names Zachariah and Joel, etc.)

"Jehovah" is a proper noun whereas "el" is an ordinary noun. That is to say, "Jehovah" describes a particular entity whereas "el" describes one of a class of entites (elohim). The distinction is like those between ese and Wotan, deus and Jupiter and kami and Ameterasu, and so on.

If you wanted to remove the "Jehovah" connection effectively to say "praise god, but Jehovah isn't god", you could just swap those two elements and have it as halleluel/hallelu'el.

Ria
30th November 2014, 13:53
K
You're right; "hallelujah" is a combination of hallelu ("praise", plural command) and "jah" which is a short form of the name "Jehovah" found as part of a larger word (as in the names Zachariah and Joel, etc.)

"Jehovah" is a proper noun whereas "el" is an ordinary noun. That is to say, "Jehovah" describes a particular entity whereas "el" describes one of a class of entites (elohim). The distinction is like those between ese and Wotan, deus and Jupiter and kami and Ameterasu, and so on.

If you wanted to remove the "Jehovah" connection effectively to say "praise god, but Jehovah isn't god", you could just swap those two elements and have it as halleluel/hallelu'el.

Thank you for that, I can now enjoy it with that augmentation

Mark
2nd December 2014, 12:36
To emphasise a point, I literally just asked AAMichael to stop a plane chemtrailing, and hand on my heart the "SECOND" I asked this the plane instantly stopped spraying, and I do mean instantly.

Ria
2nd December 2014, 12:43
To emphasise a point, I literally just asked AAMichael to stop a plane chemtrailing, and hand on my heart the "SECOND" I asked this the plane instantly stopped spraying, and I do mean instantly.
I believe you.
Thank him from me.
Would he like to take care of the rest of them?

Mark
2nd December 2014, 18:34
RIA! Heretic!!!

But you make a good point.

Maybe if every one did this....?

Mark
2nd December 2014, 18:50
Since I have been trying to align With the higher dimensions, by asking to basically, I have noted an alarming increase in synchronicity.

For example, I have been asked to dress up as Santa for the next two weekends at a family's business to sit with the children and do what Santa does. The problem is there is so many times I can say ho ho ho, so I thought up the idea of learning to do some balloon sculpturing ONLY yesterday.

I was desperately hunting down where I could buy some balloons for twisting last night but found nowhere.

As it is this Sunday, my hopes were dwindling fast even by today. At work I dropped in a huge Christmas Hamper that staff from a local old people's home for dementia victims had all put together. These hampers are then to go to a local housing charity who give them out for Christmas to the needy.

Anyway I just happened to mention it in passing to a friend who is helping me to organise these hampers about needing twisting balloons. In a couple of hours I had agreed to meet someone who had some on my route home from work.

I now have a huge waist bag holding hundreds of different coloured balloons, seven boxes full of different types of balloons and a hand pump and a five foot standing pump that inflates in seconds. All of this was lent to me no questions asked and did not cost me a penny!

There are good souls in this world, many many of them, I believe asking to be aligned to the higher dimensions allows spirit to work through our lives in remarkable ways.

Mark
2nd December 2014, 20:03
OMG!

I used to party hard, now I'm making hampers and balloon hats.... :fpalm:

2nd December 2014, 20:21
OMG!

I used to party hard, now I'm making hampers and balloon hats.... :fpalm:

Thanks for that! Now I can't get David guetta's "I just wanna make you sweat" out of my head, only sweat is replaced with "balloons" and I have your image in my minds' eye, keen.

On a serious note though, I thought synchronicity was kinda a yawn done deal for me as it has become so second nature and frequent over the last 13 odd years. It was akin to an old friend who's behaviour was/is endearing yet predictable, but not so now. I've never known it amped up to this level and I raise a glass to your experiment with Mickey. I have absolute success with Uriel but as a cautionary measure its wise to emphasise that they will ignore those who extract the urine out of them and ask frivolously for petty favours that don't come from the heart and from a perspective of the greatest good. "I really want a pay rise" ain't the best way to introduce yourself to anyone let alone the likes of these....equally so they are not here to solve humanities problems, reality check, sorry about that guys. That's our job. Yet they will help when soulfully requested.

Just be careful not to accept those sent to you by others.....

I salute you brother, as ever.

Ria
2nd December 2014, 20:56
Thanks for that! Now I can't get David guetta's "I just wanna make you sweat" out of my head, only sweat is replaced with "balloons" and I have your image in my minds' eye, keen.

On a serious note though, I thought synchronicity was kinda a yawn done deal for me as it has become so second nature and frequent over the last 13 odd years. It was akin to an old friend who's behaviour was/is endearing yet predictable, but not so now. I've never known it amped up to this level and I raise a glass to your experiment with Mickey. I have absolute success with Uriel but as a cautionary measure its wise to emphasise that they will ignore those who extract the urine out of them and ask frivolously for petty favours that don't come from the heart and from a perspective of the greatest good. "I really want a pay rise" ain't the best way to introduce yourself to anyone let alone the likes of these....equally so they are not here to solve humanities problems, reality check, sorry about that guys. That's our job. Yet they will help when soulfully requested.

Just be careful not to accept those sent to you by others.....

I salute you brother, as ever.

I thought getting rid of chem trails would be worthy for all animals insects and plant life.

3rd December 2014, 11:46
I thought getting rid of chem trails would be worthy for all animals insects and plant life.

There's that victim human state again though isn't it? Get someone else to sort out our problems, poor me, poor us. How about we, as a species see the light and get it to stop? That's what we should be doing and it directly sidesteps free will. We have inflicted this on animals and we should sort it out. That's out job and responsibility. Ok so the animals didn't ask for it....unfortunately for them they are trapped upon a ball flying through space with us. Unfortunately for us, we are trapped on a ball flying through space having our own free will imposed upon by "higher" life forms. That is their problem to sort and ours to press.

PurpleLama
3rd December 2014, 12:34
The one I call Master, some call Jesus, some call Rama, so many names that one has had as he has woven through the timelines in and around this material cosmos. More than once, I have been working with my pagan compatriots, only to see through the energies they gather and find him winking back at me. There is no good done upon this earth, or around this star, or in this galaxy, that he does not have his hand in. Indeed, we are in his hands, and safe. It is not a man who died on a cross, who leads me and informs me (the spiritual gifts I know for myself were all through being in cahoots with him) but it is a cosmic Christ who was before this material universe and even still is within it and without it. I could go on and on, but likewise this is something that I hold very close to heart, and I make no wanton display of. But, I will finish to say, my confidence and my comfort are complete, the love of universe for me is me looking back at me from the point of perfect ending.

Rock On Redneck ET Jesus, who flies around in a UFO that looks like a rusty old early 80s Camero. (My personal irreverent myth)

Ria
3rd December 2014, 14:03
There's that victim human state again though isn't it? Get someone else to sort out our problems, poor me, poor us. How about we, as a species see the light and get it to stop? That's what we should be doing and it directly sidesteps free will. We have inflicted this on animals and we should sort it out. That's out job and responsibility. Ok so the animals didn't ask for it....unfortunately for them they are trapped upon a ball flying through space with us. Unfortunately for us, we are trapped on a ball flying through space having our own free will imposed upon by "higher" life forms. That is their problem to sort and ours to press. from the view of your high horse pray tell what have you done about chem trails. Like the animals I didn't ask for it, I'v done a good deal of :cracky:bitching about it and passing information on to inform.

3rd December 2014, 14:46
from the view of your high horse pray tell what have you done about chem trails. Like the animals I didn't ask for it, I'v done a good deal of :cracky:bitching about it and passing information on to inform.

I can't offer a view from my high horse since I'm not on one Ria, I'm speaking idealistically. I didn't ask for it either. Bitching and informing is often all we can do, at least it's something.

Please see pm as I won't argue with accusations on this forum. Thanks.

Ria
3rd December 2014, 15:10
I didn't make any accusations as far as I'm aware, some teasing maybe, obviously didn't trigger one of your inspirational witty retorts.
My bad.