PDA

View Full Version : The Secret History of Dinosaurs

Tonz
25th November 2014, 06:42
Ok you can take this as entertainment but i'm shore this guy has a few points , its an enjoyable join the dots .
Dragons, dinosours , legens and documents you be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4FOsxvCOc4

edit wow , i hadn't watched all of it when i had posted this vid ,it gets so bible bashing for the last 1/2 ,i find it good till then so sorry i should have watch it all before posting , its good till the 36 minute mark .Tony.

25th November 2014, 10:17
I'm looking forward to this one tonton, even with a bit of bible bashing thrown in (we can all discern right?).

I've always harboured the belief (dangerous I know) that there is far more extra terrestrial tales to tell where dinosaurs are concerned.

Tonz
25th November 2014, 10:39
I've always harboured the belief (dangerous I know) that there is far more extra terrestrial tales to tell where dinosaurs are concerned.

absolutely , i couldn't agree more,modern history doesn't make sense so why would prehistory?

Amanda
29th April 2016, 21:30
Thought the documentary was well put together - I could not help but think critically as I watched. Due most probably to all the speculation about dinosaurs and their actually existence and actual demise.

I could not help but think of George Carlin with the word 'presupposition' - the beautiful and eloquent sketch by George about the use of the prefix 'pre'
The word 'Zmeg' isn't Smeg a brand name or a business?
Wyvern - referenced in Merlin the British Childrens show/series.
Gilgamesh - the cedars may refer to the Russian/Slavic Ringing Cedars.
Frankincense trees - given as one of the Holy gifts.
At 14:59 minutes - is that an image of a kangaroo type animal.
Again at 15:33 minutes - visual of an Hadrosaur - Kangaroo forerunner perhaps?
At 17:48 minutes - I am thinking Hippopotamus.
On a lighter note - at 18:50 minutes - to the left of the yellow ring, is that a humanoid figure doing a wee?

Much Peace - Amanda