PDA

View Full Version : Jim Carrey is "Sick and Tired of the Secrets and Lies"

Calabash
23rd November 2014, 02:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ#t=138

Given Jim Carrey's well publicised spiritual enlightenment in recent years, this video is a little surprising imo. But see what you think.

Jim Carrey is a well-known jokester. By now, his kooky public antics have come to be expected from the 52 year old Canadian-born actor. In his latest public appearance, seen November 14th on the Jimmy Kimmel show, Carrey decided to let the viewers in on some big secrets, the inner-Hollywood workings of the Illuminati.

In a grand entrance, Carrey comes forward on Kimmel’s stage making an obvious and in-your-face hand gesture, as seen in the image above. The crowd screamed and applauded with jubilance, and it was unclear whether they were screaming because they aware of the hand symbol he was making, or whether they were simply excited to see the actor after a short stint away from Hollywood in recent years.

In the video (seen below), Carrey spends an extended period of time making the triangle hand symbol while protruding his tongue from the center, while a curious but humored Kimmel watches from behind at his desk.

The audience finally calms down after Carrey takes a seat at Kimmel’s desk, after which Kimmel asks, “What Is that exactly? Is that a gang sign?”

Carrey shoots Kimmel a look of surprise, “Oh like you don’t know what it is,” he jokes. Kimmel answers “No I don’t.”

“So you don’t know what it is, Jimmy Fallon doesn’t know, David Letterman doesn’t know what it is, all the comics in show business don’t know what this is?” he states while making the triangle hand gesture once again.

For those who aren’t sure what Carrey is referencing, the triangle with a symbol in the middle (typically an eye) represents the Illuminati, a hidden governing force which has ties in all of today’s biggest industries, including financial, entertainment, military, and religious. Illuminati references have become ubiquitous throughout Hollywood, as seen in a number of films, television shows, music videos, and even live performances.

After Kimmel continues to deny knowing what Carrey is doing, Carrey finally reveals,

“Come on Jimmy, I’m here to blow the whistle off of this whole thing. I’m sick and tired of the secrets and the lies, it’s the secret symbol of the Illumi-nutty, and you’re a part of it. It’s the all mocking tongue.” Carrey boasts to a laughing audience.

Full article:
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/11/18/im-sick-and-tired-of-the-secrets-and-the-lies-jim-carrey-calls-out-illuminati-secrets-on-national-television/

jcocks
23rd November 2014, 03:55
Ok, so I finally got around to watching the video clip. Looks like he's mocking the whole thing.
But the only ones who will buy it at this stage are those already hypnotized by their TVs.

I thinkthe illumi-nutty are in deep ****. I wonder if they realise this yet?

Lord Sidious
23rd November 2014, 07:39
That symbol is also used as a mudra for the void.
Google that $hit.....................

monk
23rd November 2014, 07:51
Jim gets Apocalyptic! The crowd seems to be howling in disbelief and Kimmel don't look too comfortable.

Catsquotl
23rd November 2014, 08:19
That symbol is also used as a mudra for the void.
Google that $hit.....................

Isn't that when you try to put the tip of the tongue bachwards into the nasal cavity through the inside?
So the tongue does not excert outside the mouth cavity?

http://www.ayurvedaplus.ru/upload/iblock/b3f/ppycovggow-lhpufsyyyh.jpg
Notice that you are seeing the underside of his tongue and that there is not opening in the back of his throat as it is covered by his tongue

with Love
Eelco

Sooz
23rd November 2014, 08:29
I think Kimmel was in on the act....if you watch towards the end, Kimmell and Jim do the symbol together and turn towards each other. All scripted.

As to the intent, I dunno?

Lord Sidious
23rd November 2014, 10:19
Isn't that when you try to put the tip of the tongue bachwards into the nasal cavity through the inside?
So the tongue does not excert outside the mouth cavity?

http://www.ayurvedaplus.ru/upload/iblock/b3f/ppycovggow-lhpufsyyyh.jpg
Notice that you are seeing the underside of his tongue and that there is not opening in the back of his throat as it is covered by his tongue

with Love
Eelco

The hand symbol is the mudra.

jcocks
23rd November 2014, 11:25
I think Kimmel was in on the act....if you watch towards the end, Kimmell and Jim do the symbol together and turn towards each other. All scripted.

As to the intent, I dunno?

I'd like to know that too.

It's starting to feel a little unsettling to me....

Sooz
23rd November 2014, 11:36
He is 'taking the p.i.s.s.', if you get the Ozzy parlance. Or maybe not.

Maybe he is being genuine. I can't work it out. But he is 'Hollywood', so who knows what he was instructed to do.

Catsquotl
23rd November 2014, 11:48
The hand symbol is the mudra.

Googling... Can't find it.
Void mudra -- Shunya mudra? Bhuchari mudra?

WIth Love
Eelco

Mark
23rd November 2014, 17:18
IMO he is legit.

Even if he was openly mocking everyone or as I believe emphasising how the illuminate are mocking us, it is the same result. Important point to note, it is far from subtle, it is disclosure and no doubt about it.

Based upon this and the fact that Jim is a slapstick comedy genius convinces me he is on our team ;-)

monk
23rd November 2014, 17:26
^Well said.

24th November 2014, 11:45
Important point to note, it is far from subtle, it is disclosure and no doubt about it.

Of that much there can be no debate, regardless of "sides".

jimmer
24th November 2014, 14:21
jim carrey = dada humor.

Chickadee
24th November 2014, 16:10
Jim Carey is my absolute favourite!! He brings tears to my eyes with his humour..