PDA

View Full Version : Breakaway 2.0: ET Wars, Black Budget & Nazi Super State - Dr. Joseph Farrell & Dark Journalist

Tonz
22nd November 2014, 15:42
Join Dark Journalist and his special guest Oxford Scholar and prolific author Dr. Joseph Farrell for part two of a fascinating discussion as they reveal the hidden dealings of a secret breakaway group operating inside the national security state with covert knowledge of UFOs, black budget finances, advanced technology, and a post war Nazi International.

In this startling conclusion they reveal that 3D Printing is a black budget technology that is being released to the public at an alarming pace by a group of secretive insiders in order to stave off a potential threat from off-world visitors.

They also expose hidden systems of finance that have been in place since before World War II in order to support a covert program aimed at creating advanced technology that has been back- engineered from ET crash retrieval and the enigmatic Nazi Bell project!

In this nexus of subjects the Post War Nazi Super State is highlighted as the architect of geopolitical strife and excessive secrecy at the highest levels of global governments dating back to the formation of NASA and the assassination of President Kennedy.
Riveting and informative, this Dark Journalist episode will leave you wondering who is actually running the world and what is their ultimate shocking plan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAihkWQvpUM

sandy
22nd November 2014, 19:41
Great Interview both 1 and 2nd ..................I like the way Dark Journalist is well informed and researched in the topics and people he chooses to interview................his questions have real quality and purpose.

Elbie
22nd November 2014, 20:24
agree it's a good interview and i hold farrel in high regard. very few times before i thought he was off but now i do think he is wrong in his assessment that 3D printers tech could restart or reinvigorate manufactoring sector in the US. i don't think so. if this was likely, it would be happening already.

norman
22nd November 2014, 20:50
3D printing is a joke. People all over the world are in a buzz about it before they've thought it through. How the hell can something plastic out of a nozzle suddenly replace everything else.

It's madder than thinking McDonalds will make gardening and food preparation redundant.

Elbie
22nd November 2014, 21:36
3D printing is a joke. People all over the world are in a buzz about it before they've thought it through. How the hell can something plastic out of a nozzle suddenly replace everything else.

It's madder than thinking McDonalds will make gardening and food preparation redundant.

hand on heart, it has some good applications - you can 3d print an organ for transplant, a pefect match apparently, rather than seek willing or unwilling doners (in case of black market organ tarfficking). it does cost around 300 000 dolars, good ones that is.

norman
22nd November 2014, 21:38
I'm speechless.

Elbie
22nd November 2014, 21:40
I'm speechless.
about what?

the price of it?

norman
22nd November 2014, 22:48
naah, the fact that a heart or whatever can come out of a plastics extrusion nozzle. ( and the rip off ! )

sandy
22nd November 2014, 23:07
My understanding is the given time 3d printers will be able to recreate most everything they can break down and find the properties of and if possible to replicate these properties then possible to make them through 3d printing................the printer just has to be made according to the specs required to deliver such a prototype.

I may have this wrong so don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong. Farrell by the way I understood him was saying that we the people will be producing all kinds of bits and pieces of larger war machines, missles, off world planet ****e, etc ..................piece by piece around the country and have no clue that what is eventually put together somewhere is not to benefit humankind but mostly for off world stuff!!

Elbie
22nd November 2014, 23:11
had it not been for our soul essence, we could be described as (very elaborate) print outs. 3D prints of our DNA :hilarious:

Calabash
22nd November 2014, 23:29
Plastic is used in hip replacement surgery and plastic stents are used for heart surgery in preference to metal. Would still like one of those replicators where you put in a tiny pizza and 30 seconds later out pops a family sized one (courtesy of Back to the Future). But what is an alternative forum member, who should be eating raw fruit and veg doing talking about PIZZA? Shh, don't tell . . . . (might even have coca cola as well :))

lookbeyond
23rd November 2014, 05:13
hand on heart, it has some good applications - you can 3d print an organ for transplant, a pefect match apparently, rather than seek willing or unwilling doners (in case of black market organ tarfficking). it does cost around 300 000 dolars, good ones that is.

Hi Elbie, i would love to know how this works- (hav worked i this area)(not trafficking!)

Elbie
23rd November 2014, 11:20
Hi Elbie, i would love to know how this works- (hav worked i this area)(not trafficking!)

how would i know lookbeyond? i am not a medic, i read up on it that's all.
i am almost sure you could still find articles on it - what i read was some six months ago or so.

i woudn't swear but i do think i found it on MIT website. maybe search up their archive.

hope it helps

Tonz
23rd November 2014, 12:18
I may have this wrong so don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong. Farrell by the way I understood him was saying that we the people will be producing all kinds of bits and pieces of larger war machines, missles, off world planet ****e, etc ..................piece by piece around the country and have no clue that what is eventually put together somewhere is not to benefit humankind but mostly for off world stuff!!

yes i suppose it could be used in such a way to certain degree for plastic parts! but i don't understand how in any way the concept is anything new ,
we assemble all sorts of things everyday from bits and pieces from all over he world , in all industries for all sorts of reasons including military use so this part of the story was a little pointless ,but hey when one joins the dots it can not mean that all the dots are real or needed its just joining dots.Although i did enjoy the interview over all.

lookbeyond
23rd November 2014, 22:15
how would i know lookbeyond? i am not a medic, i read up on it that's all.
i am almost sure you could still find articles on it - what i read was some six months ago or so.

i woudn't swear but i do think i found it on MIT website. maybe search up their archive.

hope it helps

Well elbie for all i know you could be a brain surgeon!- we get all types here!

I deduced from your post that you must be aware of some specific information re supposed 3D replication of human body
organs- which i find extremely unlikely, lb

Elbie
23rd November 2014, 23:48
Well elbie for all i know you could be a brain surgeon!- we get all types here!

I deduced from your post that you must be aware of some specific information re supposed 3D replication of human body
organs- which i find extremely unlikely, lb

well, you may think it unlikely all you want, with respect, but i am not that interested in opinions alone, i much more value informed opinions. although you state you worked in this particular area, you don't even show an interest/inclination to want to look this up yourself, you however felt a need to probe me and my background instead..yawn.

by the way and once more here is a good lead for you..i don't intend to go about cut and pasting the content for you. do go and read for yourself, if you care at all. there are other articles on the same subject

asme.scripts.mit.edu

p.s. i must say and this goes to mods and policy makers here, your earlier posting have made me very uncomfortable. i do not accept your quizzing and will not be responding to any of your posts any more. hope this would be ok on this forum. sorry. just not intersted in that style of interacting.

lookbeyond
24th November 2014, 00:32
oh dear Elbie, there was nothing malicious or anything in my posting which was designed to make you "uncomfortable", however for the record i found your response to my initial post rude "how would I know lookbeyond"- this is both unsociable and unecessary, however as a longstanding member here i can attest to the fact that , yes, we do get all types here, so by all means put me on your ignore list

Tonz
24th November 2014, 07:26
p.s. i must say and this goes to mods and policy makers here, your earlier posting have made me very uncomfortable. i do not accept your quizzing and will not be responding to any of your posts any more. hope this would be ok on this forum. sorry. just not intersted in that style of interacting.

Hmm As i am unaware of the above Elbie , please if there are issues with the management please take it up with them in private as this nor any other thread is the place for general complaints .This thread is about an interview!, and i was enjoying your input till then.:back to topic:

Tonz
24th November 2014, 07:30
i have just viewed this one , not the most revealing to those used to this topic but still a very enjoyable interview with one heck of a researcher .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seWsinyjwD4&list=UUqOdHprLVQnHhE8FmIY3Yzg

Sooz
24th November 2014, 08:12
Throwing this in here for interest. For me as a computer idiot:pc:, I find new technology quite exciting - as long as it is used ethically to empower people and enhance our way of life. Not to further enslave us.

For the record, I haven't listened/watched the first video on this thread that discusses 3 D printing.

But I thought all might find this interesting. I can't wait to see what Mike Adams invention is!

And I want a 3D printer!

http://www.naturalnews.com/047773_3D_printing_grassroots_technology_democracy .html

Edit: Having a problem copy and pasting the text on this. Can anyone help?

Tonz
24th November 2014, 08:17
here is timothy good in holland its slow but informative. i find it funny that his surname is ''good'' ,,,,to form a balance you can call me tony bad.:spinning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y5TMUibbds

Tonz
25th November 2014, 23:07
One of the best from dark journalist ,i know all can connect to this interview.

Join Dark Journalist and Former Assistant Housing Secretary/Financial Expert Catherine Austin Fitts in this groundbreaking overview of the darkest secret of the Black Budget: The UFO Economy!

What does the economy, surveillance, advanced technology, a secret space program, NASA and the covert finance world have to do with the UFOs flying in our airspace?

Find out the shocking answer and learn about the forces behind the upcoming geopolitical and market events of 2014!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM-NEcWhj4c&list=TLycuyCA0IC2w

norman
26th November 2014, 03:54
An incredibly well experienced and smart woman.

Of all the inspiring speakers on the circuit, she strikes me as the most ready for a share of real power to act and get this world into shape.

Tonz
26th November 2014, 11:40
Of all the inspiring speakers on the circuit, she strikes me as the most ready for a share of real power to act and get this world into shape.

yes norman I too get the same impression , what's more I feel she is a do'er ,one that isn't there to present ideas or share knowledge , one that acts with it.
I wouldn't want to be in opposition with her in a dark financial ally! Glad she is on our side.