PDA

View Full Version : do you recoqnise your work?

ronin
18th November 2014, 16:16
for many people especially on the alternative media circuit they feel that they have come here on a mission to complete in life.
some recoqnise their work early on and for others they never seem to grasp it or the information is not ready for them.
there are seekers,wanderers,healers and maybe many more who feel they have a mission.
some maybe even doing their work and not realizing it!

i know a guy who go,s from workplace to workplace and feels the need to go when his work is complete.
he works with and on people,many a time that person maybe unaware.

for others it maybe on a global level,helping heal the earth,plants,life and eco system.
large changes or personal little changes are just as important to whatever soul you are working with.

do you know your gift?are you still searching for your personal enlightenment.
i feel some of the greatest learning curves in life can come in the simplest of things.

the universe works with you not for you,it,s up to you how you respond.

Griff
19th November 2014, 08:52
Well said ronin...we all have a part to play. It's just realizing it as you say. :tiphat:

shamanseeker
26th November 2014, 11:44
Most of the students (I teach English as a second language) are starting to wake up or are eager to hear my views on the Illuminati, etc. When I think that maybe am speaking to much about it, they'll ask me questions to get me going again. I get the feeling now that my 'work' here is starting to wind up and my life may be leading me to another part of the country :)

Stoat muldoon
26th November 2014, 21:33
I didn't realize until I was quite late on in life I was different to others. Now let me make myself clear , I'm not saying BETTER than others , just different .
Things have happened to me you would not believe and I don't believe them myself . I've been given a gift or not I don't know . But I can telly you , you are differently different . Just being and looking on sites like this, you feel it , you do , don't you ? I feel it as I write , the energy is in you I can fell it now .

I see things differently to others around me , the energy surges through me. If you ever met me I appear alot younger than I am by 20 years . People don't believe how old I am . I sometime sort problems out in seconds , where others struggle . I can't describe it fully , but I know I'm different to others around me to my cost unfortunately .

sandy
27th November 2014, 00:39
Yes Stoat a price for sure but one you must be willing to pay or else you wouldn't be different or stand out in the crowd :)

Tonz
27th November 2014, 01:03
I didn't realize until I was quite late on in life I was different to others. Now let me make myself clear , I'm not saying BETTER than others , just different .
Things have happened to me you would not believe and I don't believe them myself . I've been given a gift or not I don't know . But I can telly you , you are differently different . Just being and looking on sites like this, you feel it , you do , don't you ? I feel it as I write , the energy is in you I can fell it now .

I see things differently to others around me , the energy surges through me. If you ever met me I appear a lot younger than I am by 20 years . People don't believe how old I am . I sometime sort problems out in seconds , where others struggle . I can't describe it fully , but I know I'm different to others around me to my cost unfortunately .

I think when we use a word/words in saying ''i'm different'' its perhaps when one is closer to ourselves, in meditation ,one is one, all things one ,i am one there for all things.
A person that can interpret it and be at peace with it alone,even when they know perfectly well that they can not be truly be alone physically nor on any other level, are truly alive and part of it all , the difference being they know it at all times,where as others may not.

people that are far from themselves on the other hand use a different dialog , they use a lot of ''them and us'',''you and me'', ''they are different because they are not like us''. separatism.

I love what this thread is about ronin i hope you would elaborate deeper.As this is an area i would want to clarify in my life , or perhaps have i already achieved it without even realizing it.

And i hope further depth from you Stout as i relate a lot with your post.

edit: my my i just read this post of mine and realized that i had written it so badly i could hardly understand it myself,:fpalm: its fixed now ,at times i am so tired and really shouldn't try to write at those times because i must sound so weird , at the same time i dont mind being a little weird as long as i'm me, faults and all . tony.

Sooz
27th November 2014, 07:03

I see things differently to others around me , the energy surges through me. If you ever met me I appear alot younger than I am by 20 years . People don't believe how old I am . I sometime sort problems out in seconds , where others struggle . I can't describe it fully , but I know I'm different to others around me to my cost unfortunately .

I'd love to know your story Stoat. Sounds fascinating. Care to share a few tidbits?:interview:

john parslow
27th November 2014, 10:11
A very good question Ronin

I have always felt that I am a bit ‘different’ definitely not special just different. Since I was a small child I have always felt an inner angst or heavy heartedness at all the suffering and atrocities committed around the world.

Unlike some on TOT I do not possess any particular hidden powers: i.e. I cannot astral travel or even meditate but I am intuitive and can usually read a person’s sadness – not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. But perhaps it has helped me to become a ‘nice’ person inasmuch as I always try to do the best for people and never ‘put anyone down’, one of my favourite expressions is: ‘You have to walk a mile in someone’s shoes before you know what they know and feel’.

To answer your question, I personally do not know why I am here but do feel that I do have an important mission – I have just not found out what it is yet. Since retiring from work I have found myself a little niche helping people (usually widows or people with impairments) doings things for them which they cannot do: painting and decorating or some carpentry or anything that improves the quality of their lives – perhaps that is why I am here … :whstl:

Stoat muldoon
27th November 2014, 11:53
I'd love to know your story Stoat. Sounds fascinating. Care to share a few tidbits?:interview:When I was a mere grasshopper I had a really bad motorcycle accident . I'd broken many bones , femur, wrist, arms and a skull fracture with heavy blood loss . I died in the Ambulance on the way to hospital . I don't remember any of it , I was told months later when I was recovering .

Be careful what you wish for . Sometime earlier before the accident , I made a pact with the universe to have an accident to get some cash to buy a house . I was 19 and obviously dumb as a box of rocks or I wouldn't have made this stupid pact in the first place. But being a stupid 19yr old I didn't believe any of it any way . My pact was this , I was to have an accident nothing major and not too badly hurt for a cash pay out . Well it worked and not for the better , I got what I asked for , boy did I.

I was told , "I was hit head on by a car that had been stolen from a pub car park" . I've never, to this day, some 50 years on found out who (or more importantly, WHAT ) had been driving that stolen car, that night . My sister told me (many months later) "she seen an angel looking down on me whilst I was in a coma in my hospital bed" , in an dream . Of course I just thought , it was just a silly dream my sister had , had . And, It was mere coincidence . Until I came out of my coma some weeks later and the first thing I saw was a face looking down on me . Telling not to lie on my arm as it was broken , an angel , I blinked and it was gone . But didn't make the connection until some time later when my sister and myself was discussing it .

Let me point out I'm not religious in any way , I was told I'm CoE (Church of England ) by my parents . But I've always felt different to others , more spiritual if you want to put that way , feeling the force . I fully recovered and got paid out from the insurance , but it made no difference . As we all do ,I still needed to work and pay the bills . I didn't get much , there was no other driver the insurance could claim from . However since the accident I could and can tell when people were lying to me , I don't know how , I just could and can . I could also see outcomes from peoples stupid acts , I could and can feel thing others cannot . I also have dreams that come true , but I didn't realize it untill it happened . Then I thought, I dreamed about that some time ago .

I can tell you categorically there is no death . There is only separation of body and spirit , I've had some disturbing things happen to me in the past , not bad, just a bit scary . But that's for another thread .

Stoat muldoon
27th November 2014, 12:01
Yes Stoat a price for sure but one you must be willing to pay or else you wouldn't be different or stand out in the crowd :)Yes indeed Sandy , it's cost me dearly . And, sometimes it hurts badly , I'm going through just a patch as I write . But cannot share at the moment, it hurts too much .

Moonlight
28th November 2014, 00:32
I believe that we are all special, unique and magnificent. Like the cells in our bodies which are all unique but create a whole. In my younger years, this question "what is my life's purpose ?" was a constant pain in the butt and I thought I would never find it's answer. A lady I met helped me make sense of it all, slowly at first, then everything popped into place. I'm here to experience life, simple as that.

At different times, my life's purpose is being a friend, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a lover, a grand-mother, etc. Interwoven into all this, I get to meet other experiencers and we share our lives for a little or a long while.

Looking back, it appears that I have always been at the right place, at the right time. Even for the not so fun times. All of it is part of the whole me, being me. I still have many experiences to live and people to meet, laughs and tears to share. Then, I will go back at being me, elsewhere.

If you look deeply, everyone feels different from everybody else. That's because we are. But yet, we are One.

sandy
28th November 2014, 00:34
Thanks Stoat for responding. I send some good vibes your way and:smiley hug:, blessings of Love, Strength and Courage.......

Tonz
28th November 2014, 02:07
Double thankyou stout.

Stoat muldoon
28th November 2014, 08:57
Thanks Stoat for responding. I send some good vibes your way and:smiley hug:, blessings of Love, Strength and Courage.......Thank you Sandy :smiley hug:

Sooz
28th November 2014, 09:35
Hey Stoat, thanks again from me, for sharing some of your story.

I'm sorry things are not going well for you at the moment. All things do pass, in time. I know that's a cliché, but it tends to be true I find. If not pass, then they dilute as we age and realise the true nature of things.

Thinking of you and sending you good wishes from my heart to yours.:hugs: Hope this hug reaches you and you feel it in cyberspace.

Love Sooz
x

Stoat muldoon
28th November 2014, 10:53
Hey Stoat, thanks again from me, for sharing some of your story.

I'm sorry things are not going well for you at the moment. All things do pass, in time. I know that's a cliché, but it tends to be true I find. If not pass, then they dilute as we age and realise the true nature of things.

Thinking of you and sending you good wishes from my heart to yours.:hugs: Hope this hug reaches you and you feel it in cyberspace.

Love Sooz
xThank you Sooz :smiley hug: .

Highland1
28th November 2014, 13:07
Interesting topic Ronin.
The one consistent thing that I seem to do in my life is to somehow connect people together, or have directed them to where they need to be.
Its truly uncanny how many times this has happened.
Whether it be introducing strangers together who eventually marry, or just even opening the doors to alternative information, I seem to have a major effect to affect the paths of other peoples lives.
If this is what I am here to do then I am most satisfied with this rewarding role!

Russ

Stoat muldoon
28th November 2014, 15:46
My ability to think outside the box has served me well over the years . I was going for a drink with a friend , on the way to the pub we stopped at an ATM to get some cash . My friend got his , but when I tried to get mine it stopped working, typical , I thought . As it turned out it was very fruitful indeed . My friend said " don't worry I've enough for both of us, you can square up tomorrow " . So we go to the pub, I didn't know but you could pay by card at the village pub . Who knew :D .

When we got to the pub my mate got the first drinks in and we sat down . There was something wrong with the staff , they were shouting to each other " no it's not here , or here " . John the manager was running about like a headless chicken , shouting and swearing . It turned out , the pubs WiFi and subsequence card machines were not working . John the manager had a birthday party going on in one of the rooms . And they were going to pay by card , which obviously they couldn't due to their system being down .

It was a Saturday evening around 9.30 ish , I heard the manager say " where the fcensuredk am I going to get an electrician from this time on an Saturday and it'll cost a fortune . Is there an electrician in the pub , John shouted ? " No one answered , I said " John , I'm an Engineer do you want me to look at for you ?" his said " if you like , if you get it going you and your mate are on free drinks and a meal " , well say no more, I thought . John told me there was £2000.00 that was in their Card machine waiting to be sent off and he also needed it to take the payment for the party .

So off I go , I had it working in about 10mins , turns out the socket that fed their system were down . I sat down where their system was and thought about it . All the other sockets were on . So , I asked John if he'd got an extension lead ? He did , I plugged it into his kitchen and ran it to where their system was and plugged it in . Everybody was saying how good the WiFi was, it was a great signal , it had never been that good . I isolated their old socket and we had a steak meal and "O" my head the next day :chrs: . I made a lot people happy that night especially John :D

Ria
28th November 2014, 22:58
My ability to think outside the box has served me well over the years . I was going for a drink with a friend , on the way to the pub we stopped at an ATM to get some cash . My friend got his , but when I tried to get mine it stopped working, typical , I thought . As it turned out it was very fruitful indeed . My friend said " don't worry I've enough for both of us, you can square up tomorrow " . So we go to the pub, I didn't know but you could pay by card at the village pub . Who knew :D .

When we got to the pub my mate got the first drinks in and we sat down . There was something wrong with the staff , they were shouting to each other " no it's not here , or here " . John the manager was running about like a headless chicken , shouting and swearing . It turned out , the pubs WiFi and subsequence card machines were not working . John the manager had a birthday party going on in one of the rooms . And they were going to pay by card , which obviously they couldn't due to their system being down .

It was a Saturday evening around 9.30 ish , I heard the manager say " where the fcensuredk am I going to get an electrician from this time on an Saturday and it'll cost a fortune . Is there an electrician in the pub , John shouted ? " No one answered , I said " John , I'm an Engineer do you want me to look at for you ?" his said " if you like , if you get it going you and your mate are on free drinks and a meal " , well say no more, I thought . John told me there was £2000.00 that was in their Card machine waiting to be sent off and he also needed it to take the payment for the party .

So off I go , I had it working in about 10mins , turns out the socket that fed their system were down . I sat down where their system was and thought about it . All the other sockets were on . So , I asked John if he'd got an extension lead ? He did , I plugged it into his kitchen and ran it to where their system was and plugged it in . Everybody was saying how good the WiFi was, it was a great signal , it had never been that good . I isolated their old socket and we had a steak meal and "O" my head the next day :chrs: . I made a lot people happy that night especially John :D

You could make me very happy if you could sort out my electrics........LOL. I'v been waiting for some weeks now for the chap to come and fix a few things and I'm getting very chilly. :nails: Can you do it remotely and while your at it, there is my computer......gee I haven't even made a list yet..........by now you are problably running for the hills, I'v been thinking of throwing the towel in my self and doing the same thing.:getcoat:
:dan:
Love your posts

sandy
29th November 2014, 00:40
Oh Ria, All I can think is :sun: ....you need lots of rays in your windows and WARM wishes for the electrician to show sooooooooon..

Stoat muldoon
29th November 2014, 10:20
You could make me very happy if you could sort out my electrics........LOL. I'v been waiting for some weeks now for the chap to come and fix a few things and I'm getting very chilly. :nails: Can you do it remotely and while your at it, there is my computer......gee I haven't even made a list yet..........by now you are problably running for the hills, I'v been thinking of throwing the towel in my self and doing the same thing.:getcoat:
:dan:
Love your postsPM me I may be able to help , you never know .

I'd like to thank Ronin for starting this thread and giving me a platform for my posts . Thank you .

Sooz
29th November 2014, 10:54
Stoat if you can harness some of the ferocious solar/sun activity here down under (in Oz) and pass it on to Ria, up there in London I would be grateful. Lol....

It would make it cooler here too.:frantic:

Sorry, back to topic.

Stoat muldoon
29th November 2014, 13:53
[QUOTE=Sooz;38756]Stoat if you can harness some of the ferocious solar/sun activity here down under (in Oz) and pass it on to Ria, up there in London I would be grateful. Lol....

It would make it cooler here too.:frantic:

Sorry, back to topic.[/QUOTE ] Here's the answer for Ria
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Outdoor-Gas-heater-butane-canister-small-portable-compact-caravan-camping-boat-/350583496802?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item51a067a062 My son bought one of these when he lived in a flat . He wasn't allowed to use one . But it's so small when the landlord or his Henchmen came round he'd just hide it and you can toast on it . The gas bottles are £1.00 and easy to put in the fire .

You need one of these Sooz , http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable-Super-Mute-Adjustable-USB-Mini-Cooler-Cooling-Fan-For-PC-Notebook-/351087989784?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Hearing_Cooling_Air&var=&hash=item51be799418 The pink one would suit you best Sooz ;)