PDA

View Full Version : Jay Parker: How 34 million Satanic/Illuminati Americans keep Earth in turmoil

Griff
17th November 2014, 10:06
Jay Parker, who was born into a multi-generational Satanic/Illuminati family and received MONARCH trauma-based mind-control as a child, discusses Satanic/Illuminati control of U.S. and world society and religions.

A mind blowing interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euOKBjMkk6I

Wolf Khan
18th November 2014, 06:53
Spin master disinfo...needs stroking of what I wonder.

18th November 2014, 09:20
Spin master disinfo...needs stroking of what I wonder.

You've lost me Wolf :confused:

Griff
18th November 2014, 10:53
me too?

Stoat muldoon
18th November 2014, 16:09
me too?Ditto .

gardener
18th November 2014, 18:43
Hello Wolf could you elaborate?

lift the veil
19th November 2014, 15:27
I first came across Jay Parker on a Mark Passio podcast. Go here: http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/podcast?start=150 scroll down and click on show #17. ***Please note, that it is extremely graphic. He explains in detail some of the horrific Satanic Ritual Abuse that he experienced (torture/rape/witnessed murders) as a child growing up in a Satanic family. IMHO he is the real deal and has some valuable insights to share from an Satanic insider perspective.

Here are some of his talks from the Free Your Mind Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUkkJH16g7Q&list=UUy86wk91iruuWV778_vVmGw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97j2RxHFKnY&list=UUy86wk91iruuWV778_vVmGw

monk
19th November 2014, 16:57
Master of spin and disinformation who needs his ego stroking?

19th November 2014, 19:51
Master of spin and disinformation who needs his ego stroking?

Ahh I see now. My innate inability to follow emotive text has obviously fuelled the fires of confusion, hence asking. Sorry guys the penny has dropped, thanks for clearing that up monk. :chrs:

I can't comment on his content since I've not yet been compelled to bother reading a slant on an otherwise tired old story. That is not a slight on its' validity but more a personal compulsion.

I wish you were a man of more words Wolf, you obviously feel very strongly about a lot of things. That's a selfish wish on my part, but I just wish you were! :hugs:

norman
19th November 2014, 23:36
I've listened to the interview with the exopolitics guy and although I can agree with everything the knockers have said, I think he's a perfect spokesman for this subject for the "rough and tough" yobbish masses who have yet to even click onto what this story is about.

Calabash
20th November 2014, 12:44
I too have listened to the interview and think he's in the same league as Cathy O'Brien. Some of it is so "out there" that it's hard to believe. Does anyone agree that these hard core survivors of child abuse could still be programmed, even though they have "released" memories?

lift the veil
20th November 2014, 13:13
I too have listened to the interview and think he's in the same league as Cathy O'Brien. Some of it is so "out there" that it's hard to believe. Does anyone agree that these hard core survivors of child abuse could still be programmed, even though they have "released" memories?

From what I have read with these MK Ultra victims, their programming will at some point start to break down, which is why their memories start to surface. Many of these people are done away with before they reach that age (30ish), should their memories start to return, so they do not become whistle-blowers. Or their Delta programming will kick in (triggered by resurfacing memories) which will make them self terminate.

In Jay's Parker's case someone used a trigger word in his presence that accessed his memories and it was the first time he had conscious awareness of what had been done to him as a child. This was like the proverbial break in the damn and all of his memories started to return. Up until then he thought he had come from a good family and was shocked by what he had suddenly remembered. Other MK Ultra victims, may experience a physical trauma, like a car accident or go into some type of electromagnetic field, like an MRI machine, which apparently breaks their programming.
bu
IMHO, the healing process probably is gradational, it may take a long time and in the duration some programming may still be present, until it is all released/broken. But that may take an entire lifetime of work.

Fritz Springmeieir's book on how to create an undetectable mind controlled slave gives insight as to what these people may have gone through. His co-author Cisco Wheeler, is a former Illuminati MK Ultra victim. She and others she knew were interviewed by Fritz and their information was the basis for his book. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm

Calabash
20th November 2014, 18:24
Thanks lift the veil - but if another trigger word was to be said to Jay Parker, would it still have an effect even though the controlled person remembered what happened? I'm thinking of when a stage hypnotist says the trigger word and the volunteer carries out a programmed instruction - it's exactly the same thing, right? I think you know where I'm going with this . . . . .

Griff
21st November 2014, 09:47
I remember reading Cathy O'Briens book "Transformation of America" a few years ago now, and even after knowing about some of this stuff from David Icke's book The Biggest Secret I was still absolutely gobsmacked with what she has been through and how brave both she and Mark Phillips ( think that's his name) were to expose this horror story to the public. They have both been on the run for a long time. I mean where is there to hide when the guys at the top are the criminals with incredible power. Nowhere to hide?

I can understand many people would find it hard to get their heads around this very confronting info but there are others who have since come out and described the MK Ultra control over their lives. Arizona Wilder was one of them. This vid is a few years old now but still worth listening to where she is interviewed by Icke.. it really is like a science fiction horror movie and no I certainly wouldn't recommend your children listen to it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQIYc_ToZ8g

Griff
21st November 2014, 10:04
Apologies......the spelling of Cathy O'Brien's book was called Trance Formation of America....please excuse the incorrect spelling on my previous post...

Sooz
21st November 2014, 10:36
I too have watched Cathy O'Brien's testimony and have read David Icke's interviews with her. There is no doubt in my mind she is telling the truth, much like many others who were scorned. (A woman called 'Bryce' comes to mind a well as many Hollywood people, including Michael Jackson and his brothers on their opening night debut).

What is extremely sad is that Cathy's daughter was involved also and now Cathy has no contact with her now as far as I know. I think her daughter is now in an institution? What an abomination. These cretins need to be put in jail.

This may seem indelicate, but I remember seeing a video of the genital scarring Cathy had. How brave have you got to be, to prove that.

lift the veil
20th February 2015, 16:35
Here is a recent interview with Jay Parker. He gives some more insights into his upbringing as a SRA victim and other notable cases of SRA that are currently being highlighted in the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZDGW6TRyGw

modwiz
20th February 2015, 17:22
There is hardly a small town in the USA that does not have one of these Satanic families in them. They watch and involve themselves in all town activities. Often as respected members of church and society. Finding out who they are and "protesting" would be interesting. However, there's about as much chance of that as there is of people not watching TV. That would be, slim to none.

Went to motor vehicles today. More fat people than not. One gender predominated. People don't even take care of themselves, expecting them to care about gubmints is a tall order. When food becomes scarce perhaps motivation will be found. Eat the banksters and politicians. LOL Patooey!