PDA

View Full Version : Have some Kleenex handy...

mojo
16th November 2014, 17:44
The video was filmed nearby and has so many parallels to what is happening right now. Are you working for a living or living for a life? It really spoke to me and hope to you...:cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL5l18e7ghw

sandy
16th November 2014, 19:47
Thanks mojo..........will watch it later and get back to you :)

Moonlight
16th November 2014, 22:13
On my watch list for sure. Thanks Mojo!

gardener
17th November 2014, 00:55
Hello Mojo thank you, my heart felt that and I am very grateful to you,

mojo
17th November 2014, 03:02
My heart too....When seeing Neal in the Bus and the sign on it had Medford and most of the locations I've visited it was captivating, and the movie itself so much of what is happening now resonating, except the million plus part...;)

Sooz
17th November 2014, 06:32
Hi mojo and All,

Just wondering if this has anything to do with the 3 books 'Conversations with God' by Neale Donald Walsch?

Edit: Answered my own question, 45 minutes into it. Yes, it's him. I bought these 3 books when my son was just a few days old. Still got them in my library.

Griff
17th November 2014, 09:38
I forgot about this vid....thanks for reminding me to watch it again mojo...:thup:

jimmer
17th November 2014, 13:08
I rate the message and production:

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

ronin
17th November 2014, 13:40
watched this movie a few years back and a thought came to mind as i have noticed a similar scenario with people.

do you have to hit rock bottom to be able to find god?maybe it is letting go of the ego and material things?

Mooji was homeless,E tolle also.

just a thought.

jimmer
17th November 2014, 13:46
the big takeaway for me was,
as the sheit hits the fan, roll with it,
have faith in yourself, keep an eye out
for opportunity and when it comes,
strike with all your might.
fore, sheit always happens.
it's up to us to keep moving.

if god happens to intercede, all the better...:victorious:

17th November 2014, 13:48
Hi mojo and All,

Just wondering if this has anything to do with the 3 books 'Conversations with God' by Neale Donald Walsch?

Edit: Answered my own question, 45 minutes into it. Yes, it's him. I bought these 3 books when my son was just a few days old. Still got them in my library.

I rate all three of those books in their message, well worth a read. Especially the last one....

sandy
17th November 2014, 18:13
Well I watched the movie last night and thought it was worth the time :)

The biggest thing I got out of it was the affirmation of conversation through our feelings. I am just the biggest promoter of being able to instantly check in to what I feel moment by moment as source is energy and feeling frequencies are thus source energy too. IMHO, feeling energy is so much more vibrant and intense than the intellect/ego energy and in the long run when I connect and sit with it, Iam quiet. No more brain chatter............nurturing, centering, direction, clarity, strength, peace and contentment, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm and above all LOVE :)

I do believe know thy self comes from checking into the conversation within yourself ......:h5:

17th November 2014, 18:52
Well I watched the movie last night and thought it was worth the time :)

The biggest thing I got out of it was the affirmation of conversation through our feelings. I am just the biggest promoter of being able to instantly check in to what I feel moment by moment as source is energy and feeling frequencies are thus source energy too. IMHO, feeling energy is so much more vibrant and intense than the intellect/ego energy and in the long run when I connect and sit with it, Iam quiet. No more brain chatter............nurturing, centering, direction, clarity, strength, peace and contentment, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm and above all LOVE :)

I do believe know thy self comes from checking into the conversation within yourself ......:h5:

Excellently worded. Far be it from me to begin a debate about "channeling" as it were. I've made my feelings on that very clear, BUT......we are all so different that as long as whatever arrives on your radar goes through your own siv of a discernment process and shoots out the other side with an undeniable cognisance then there is food for thought, whether to prove or disprove. These books did this for me. Some of it is too transparently contrived (in my view) to be provably genuine as the word of God, but if that is HIS view of Gods' word then by default it has at least a place in our society for consideration, at worst. At best (as it was for me) it is a useful stepping stone.