PDA

View Full Version : WARNING => Rothschild G20 Bloodsuckers:

Griff
16th November 2014, 09:50
On November 16, 2014 Personal Bank Deposits To Be Classified Not As Your Savings But As Paper Investments In Corporate Banks. Get Into Your Local Credit Unions Now!

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2014/11/14/warning-rothschild-g20-bloodsuckers-on-november-16-2014-personal-bank-deposits-to-be-classified-not-as-your-savings-but-as-paper-investments-in-your-bank-get-into-local-credit-unions-now/

Sooz
16th November 2014, 10:05
Holy crap Griff. Good catch. I've been waiting for something like this to happen. I also knew nothing good would come out of the G20. Just a while ago, there was mainstream media saying that the outcome of the G20, would mean everyone would be better off.....that is a big, red flag right there!

Bear in mind - while I think it's a good idea to get your money into credit unions (they are 'technically ruled by the members'), rules have been changed in the last few years, where credit unions are now classed as 'banks'.

As usual, the devil is in the detail or the small print.

Griff
16th November 2014, 10:23
Yep, this was mentioned to us at the recent Nexus conference.

I am attending a banking seminar in a couple of weeks run by non bankers. I am trying to find the itinerary. When I do I will send to you. I think it will be worthwhile attending.
You're right the moment the mainstream media says something is going to be beneficial to us......start watching your back!!!

Sooz
16th November 2014, 10:34
I did post something a while back about the changes to credit unions now classed as banks, but I can't find it. Maybe it was lost in the TOT meltdown.

Anyway, their filthy, piggy like fingers will always be wanting to dig into your purse or wallet, that's to be sure. :mad:

(Sorry, that is a dis-service to pigs, who are highly intelligent animals).:piggy:

Lord Sidious
16th November 2014, 11:29
At law, the deposit is the property of the bank, not us.

norman
16th November 2014, 15:36
If anyone still needed convincing that the worst is yet to come, having this 'item' on the agenda at the G20 should do the trick.

The obvious connection with a coming super crash is easy to see but I'm puzzled by how it relates to the idea of a future cashless society, unless they'll just change the structure again later.

BabaRa
16th November 2014, 17:37
I don't know what we can do about it, except this, see picture below: And unfortunately, at least in US, they have kept us so divided among ourselves with the squabbling between Tea Partyers, Republicans, Democrats, etc, I don't see any possibility, short of a miracle - of the 99% uniting; however, I always try to hold a space for that miracle, but it gets harder and harder.

https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/icelandic-rothschild.jpg?w=730

sandy
16th November 2014, 19:59
They sure are working diligently to put us into submission mode............................it will not work, nukes won't work, hate won't work, division won't work, >>>>>the only thing that will, has not been done and that is to kill our heart/conscious. Aware or unaware, this is what will sustain our species until Mother Earth say enough.............I will go to my grave old and be labelled an old caring, REBEL!! :)