PDA

View Full Version : Death as Life and how to get the World back

16th November 2014, 01:35
Has everyone seen this?: Its the beginnings of Kevin Annett of the International common law court. It is a documentary about the residential schools in Canada and the genocide of the Native people here but it also much more and especially its about what is happening to the world in the present and a bit of what can be done about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqUvhDG7x2E

An article about the International Common Law Court was connected to this article about CIA experiments on children which I found fascinating.

".....I think one of the reasons that this is such an important subject is because we are looking at people here who have a certain attitude about life itself, and these people are in the government and they are in important positions in the government ... and in order to understand what they are really about, we get a look at them that is unprecedented by looking at what they did with this kind of experimentation on humans.

In other words, they hate life. That's pretty clear. They have their own version of life, which is like "death" and that's where their life is ... that's what they feed off of. I would say that most, if not all, secret societies are based on the same concept. Once you cut through all the paraphernalia and symbology of secret societies, you are basically dealing with people who have, for one reason or another, given up on life completely. They are now into the form of life that is involved with death ... that's their territory. And it's a pretty horrendous thing to say, but I think that would be borne out.

My own feeling is that we are talking about a confluence of different influences here on individuals that go back a long way into the past ... into the history of families in which they grew up ... I am talking about long term history of what those families are ... and these people who are entirely functional, but entirely psychotic if you want to use that term. It doesn't really do it justice but it tells you something about them. I am talking about John Foster Dulles and Allen Dulles ... I would say they are very good examples. Look at their faces ... look at what you see there ... you see almost nothing. There is a kind of mask-like quality about these people, an emptiness -- very competent people who go about their business, who seem to have no feeling or "juice" for life. And I would say these people are often born into families who go back centuries possibly in that kind of disconnected condition from life. While they are able to function very successfully in society and deal with power, because that is their ticket and their coinage, they find that control and destruction of life is the only thing really that gives them life.

Since I have read this information that I will be sharing with you tonight, I am beginning to come to the conclusion that the people who were involved in the nuclear weapons scenario really wanted to destroy the world. It may seem obvious to say but they see that as "liberation" if you can wrap your mind around that ... as a release from, what they consider to be an oppressive situation that just simply can't be tolerated. They see destruction as liberation and so the only thing that would hold them back, I think, from destroying the world is the feeling that they may not have the playground left in which to enact their scenarios of destruction. There would only be one, and that would be the explosion that would take care of the planet.

I would say that this is what we are dealing with. I would put up as a model against that, on the other side, although this man is not a messiah by any means, but if you know any of the work by Wilhelm Reich, the psychiatrist who broke away from Freud, he developed an entire psychology around the concept of liberation of energy ... from within the person ... that was locked up. It was really the first time ... he was the main figure in the history of Western psychology, let's put it that way ... which was a recent effort. To simply say that we are talking about energy here, and that freedom and the release of free energy from a human being against blocked up channels gives you what is called "life" -- that's life. And he was, of course, destroyed by the government. He had a device that was an energy accumulator device. He was arrested because a federal agent posing as a buyer or distributor of that device offered to take off his hands and bring it through state lines and so he was served a subpoena to appear before the federal government that involved illegal interstate commerce, and his comment was rather native, he said, "how can they possibly serve me ... that's politics ... I am talking about science." He didn't honour the subpoena, they put him in jail, and he died. He was talking about fantastical things like plumes of blue energy shooting out of the top of a person into the sky and this kind of liberation of energy would occur. He said that energy creates clouds, and storms, and weathers, the same energy that we have inside ourselves is identical and he called the unit of it an "orgone". He invented these wild machines that were able to, supposedly, manoeuvre this energy around. He is a fascinating person, and I always hold him up as a person who ultimately stands for the other side of things -- which is life.

The reason that you find some of these fascist lunatics involved with magic and occult sciences and heavy, heavy, heavy symbology and all of that ... is because within these secret societies, they are dealing in death as life...."

But read the whole article: www.whale.to/b/rappoport_i.html

gardener
16th November 2014, 13:10
I admire and respect Kevin Annett I wish I could email him just to talk and tell of my experience of Christ and that I would lay down my life for truth.

ronin
16th November 2014, 13:13
I admire and respect Kevin Annett I wish I could email him just to talk and tell of my experience of Christ and that I would lay down my life for truth.

do you need too?
do you really need to share your personal experience.
we are all finding our own truths,your life is yours to find and Kevins is his.

Moonlight
16th November 2014, 13:38
I have had the privilege of meeting wonderful women/men, native elders, that are working at healing those who were so abused in residential schools.
I have much respect for the healers and the people reaching out to them. Healing of such abuse is a tough journey, but a very powerful (empowering) one.

sandy
16th November 2014, 20:38
It is unrealistic to expect the corrupt who still have the power to persecute themselves.............have to find another way to heal or else we keep victimizing ourselves with hope of those wrongs being admitted and righted!!!

It continues today by the WHITE WORLD at large as many remain dumbdown, locked in their white doctrination, peer pressure of silence, division of them and us and in the end condone the loss and mystery of all our sisters missing in Canada today.............maybe the natives are right, The Ghost People, (the one's without substance).

We, the white world are a sad lot and really need to start addressing our own ugly, not only in the genocide of aboriginal peoples around the world but in the comfort that our silence in watching our leaders do what they are doing brings!!!

sandy
16th November 2014, 20:52
Whoops, I forgot to add that I have worked with many wonderful elders and strong people who face the ugly treatment of their people not only from the residential days but still today. I have hung my head in shame, sorrow and apologized for my own treatment and learned indoctrination/prejudice of their traditions and culture.

At the same time I have had to be tough too as empathy and sympathy are 2 different behaviors. One is relating and sharing your pain and experience to anothers and being open and vulnerable with them and the other is to feel sorry for someone and sink them deeper into victimhood with platitudes and reams of pity, versus empowerment.

This is where "tough love" is a hand up and the belief that one is strong and capable to move forward and holds the space for others to stand in their own courage and strength. All a process, not only for the disadvantaged but for those with advantages who don't have a clue sometimes how these advantages leave them more disabled than those with apparent diadvantages!!

Sorry for rambling :ok:

16th November 2014, 22:39
i saw this documentary years ago but watching it again and listening to some things he says while being interviewed that are so true....for instance, the message that the europeans who came here had also been traumatized by the same institutions for hundreds of years. I loved his comments about Krishnamurti and his realization that the reason the church was so upset with him was not to cover up the past but because these things are still going on in the present. Also, his comments about Hazelton.

gardener
17th November 2014, 14:15
Have you ever shared your personal experiences Ronin? I thought that when we share we some of us can learn something or relate, isn't that one of the reason's why we come here, however I take your point so Mouth wide shut,

17th November 2014, 18:01

I think that is quite a natural feeling when you hear someone speaking that you connect with and admire. I had the feeling of wanting to help him in some way. I think its normal.

21st November 2014, 11:12
This is shocking -- Rockefeller foundation, Kinsey, Crowley and the effect on America -- would almost turn you into a conservative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D81T4fe8qME&spfreload=10

When I was going to UBC and knew several women who had been raped walking from Blot parking to school - it was generally known that there were rapists operating at the university but there was NEVER any publicity about it and the fact was denied to my face when I confronted the university police. There were also rapists operating in various parks around the beach but no one would ever know because warnings were never given and there was no publicity. For years, I parked right up next to the building where I studied (illegal but safe).

"Dr. Reisman's study supports the conclusion that Alfred Kinsey's research was contrived, ideologically driven and misleading. Any judge, legislator or other public official who gives credence to that research is guilty of malpractice and dereliction of duty."
Charles E. Rice, Professor, Notre Dame Law School
http://www.drjudithreisman.com/

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives/2014/01/how_the_fbi_and.html
An Examination of Relevant Child Abuse Data Suggesting That Reported Decreased Violence to Adults May be a Function of Unreported Increased Violence to Children

Sooz
21st November 2014, 11:29
Thanks, I will watch this on the weekend, when I have some spare time, snacks, and tea...

2 hours and 44 minutes - that is quite a commitment from me, lol...

Thanks, it looks very interesting.

Sooz

Sooz
22nd November 2014, 09:22
This is shocking -- Rockefeller foundation, Kinsey, Crowley and the effect on America -- would almost turn you into a conservative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D81T4fe8qME&spfreload=10

When I was going to UBC and knew several women who had been raped walking from Blot parking to school - it was generally known that there were rapists operating at the university but there was NEVER any publicity about it and the fact was denied to my face when I confronted the university police. There were also rapists operating in various parks around the beach but no one would ever know because warnings were never given and there was no publicity. For years, I parked right up next to the building where I studied (illegal but safe).

"Dr. Reisman's study supports the conclusion that Alfred Kinsey's research was contrived, ideologically driven and misleading. Any judge, legislator or other public official who gives credence to that research is guilty of malpractice and dereliction of duty."
Charles E. Rice, Professor, Notre Dame Law School
http://www.drjudithreisman.com/

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives/2014/01/how_the_fbi_and.html
An Examination of Relevant Child Abuse Data Suggesting That Reported Decreased Violence to Adults May be a Function of Unreported Increased Violence to Children

Thanks again 161803398 for posting this. I'm 1 hour into it and it is Bombshell information. Anyone who is disturbed by child abuse, needs to watch this film.

This thing needs to go viral.

Yes it's long, but some important points if you don't have time, and remember I'm only 1 hour into it:

15.40 mark, how the Rockefeller foundation financed Kinsey, that children benefit from sex with adults, recommended lowering the age of consent, paedophiles do not re-offend and all of this was recommended to be taught through the school system through sex education

33.21 mark, 'scientific' charts made by one paedophile and an explanation of their orgasms of 'sobbing, pushing the sex partner away, screaming etc'.

While distressing, it really is connecting some dots for me. I highly recommend it.

norman
22nd November 2014, 12:04
A paradigm shifting revelation. More proof we have lived our whole lives under a grand lie in a wholly decapitated society, from start to finish.

Sooz
22nd November 2014, 12:41
A paradigm shifting revelation. More proof we have lived our whole lives under a grand lie in a wholly decapitated society, from start to finish.

Well said Norman. We have been conned alright. Time for everyone to take the sunglasses off. We have been manipulated from cradle to grave. We are an experiment to these people.

We are just their lab rats.

I've just finished watching it. Very powerful stuff.

There is no doubt in my mind their agenda is to normalise and legalise paedophilia. They use the media to do this.

The blatant manipulation and lying about Kinsey's data and statistics is mind blowing. You have to watch the whole thing, not just bits and bites.

norman
22nd November 2014, 14:44
This video/David Icke radio interview, has been posted elsewhere at TOT but if anyone reading this thread has missed it, it's bang full of names etc in Britain's pedophile slurry pit saga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9XzsKLnrAI

Calabash
22nd November 2014, 18:13
This was posted on The Guardian 8 hours ago:

Media "gagged" over bid to report MP child abuse ring
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-abuse-ring

and going on from the DI interview above here is the next one from Andrea Davison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAaPXWdTXyU
Published on 19 Nov 2014
Former Intelligence agent Andrea Davison, stitched up by the system for her VIP paedophile revelations, talks on the Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com

Read Andrea's statement here:
http://macurstatement.blogspot.co.uk/

PS: The OP video featuring the story of Kevin Annette did a lot to raise his street cred. There has been a big effort to discredit him in my view but you could not mistake the man's sincerity nor ignore the distress of the survivors telling their stories. All credit to him and others, like our own Amanda, for the fine work they're doing.

Griff
24th November 2014, 04:53
Well I must admit I am truly speechless this time....Is it any wonder we as a society, are so profoundly dysfunctional with an increasing threat of sickos lurking on every corner. A very disturbing vid but glad I took the time to watch it all the way through....Thanks Daws for insisting I watch it..

Sooz
24th November 2014, 05:59
Well I must admit I am truly speechless this time....Is it any wonder we as a society, are so profoundly dysfunctional with an increasing threat of sickos lurking on every corner. A very disturbing vid but glad I took the time to watch it all the way through....Thanks Daws for insisting I watch it..

Thanks. Griff is referring to this vid:

Truly an eye-opener and shocking. I learnt something new and it connected dots for me. It's long but very worthwhile.

All this child abuse and paedo stuff has been planned folks. It's all laid out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D81T4fe8qME

sandy
25th November 2014, 01:02
The Kinsey Syndrome is likened to Bernat`s and his marketing and mind control techniques..........in the way of planning and connecting all related avenues to the techniques, year after year until it is just part and parcel of the culture of our society. It is like the totalitarian tip toe Icke mentions :(

Sooz
25th November 2014, 06:50
Couldn't agree with you more Sandy.

I am still reeling from this video, Kinsey Syndrome. A listener on the Alex Jones Show yesterday called in and mentioned it, so hopefully it's going viral as it should do. It really is bombshell material - with proof - that the Rockefeller Foundation was funding him from around the 1940's!

All planned that one day it would become 'normal' to regard child abuse and paedophilia (and incest) as 'normal'. Yes, with the help of devotees on Madison Avenue, of Edward Bernays.

I can't stress enough how much people need to watch this. I hope it will wake a lot of people up.I note it was posted to you-tube 2011. Only now is it gaining a bit of traction in 2014.

PS: I am not necessarily sending this message to members here, but rather to our large number of guests.;) which seems to be about 100 at any given time.

25th November 2014, 20:44
There is a video out there somewhere on Youtube about pedophilia in Britain in the 70s. Apparently, they were almost to the finish line in terms of getting people to think it was within a range of "normal". There was a politician too who was promoting it. I've not been able to find that video again.

Calabash
25th November 2014, 21:02
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847519/Self-confessed-paedophile-39-admits-sexually-attracted-children-young-FOUR-Channel-4-documentary-denies-s-committed-crime.html

The above link leads to an article about a programme which aired in the UK last night (I didn't know it was on and I wouldn't have watched it anyway). In my view, thinking about a potential paedophile as being just a misunderstood person, is akin to normalising a very serious potential disaster, and would be like living next door to a lion and thinking he wouldn't eat you. I think it's a step in the wrong direction, even though the guy hasn't done anything, but what do you think . . .?

I'm still thinking about Theresa May and her change of attitude. She's either realised it's not going away and has decided to ditch her colleagues so that when the shtf she can keep her job, or else she's looking to gain people's trust and still plans to cover it up . . . I think she should go. I'd also like to see either Michael Mansfield QC or Helena Kennedy QC heading the inquiry (does it have to be a judge?)

norman
25th November 2014, 21:51
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847519/Self-confessed-paedophile-39-admits-sexually-attracted-children-young-FOUR-Channel-4-documentary-denies-s-committed-crime.html

The above link leads to an article about a programme which aired in the UK last night (I didn't know it was on and I wouldn't have watched it anyway). In my view, thinking about a potential paedophile as being just a misunderstood person, is akin to normalising a very serious potential disaster, and would be like living next door to a lion and thinking he wouldn't eat you. I think it's a step in the wrong direction, even though the guy hasn't done anything, but what do you think . . .?

I'm still thinking about Theresa May and her change of attitude. She's either realised it's not going away and has decided to ditch her colleagues so that when the shtf she can keep her job, or else she's looking to gain people's trust and still plans to cover it up . . . I think she should go. I'd also like to see either Michael Mansfield QC or Helena Kennedy QC heading the inquiry (does it have to be a judge?)

Theresa May has got a general election coming up soon. She's even named by many as potentially a better Prime Minister candidate than David Cameron is.

The coming election is going to be an emotional affair with UKIP throwing emotive sound bites around.

Theresa May's advisers may have calculated that this is her moment to launch herself as the new Tori leader candidate. She's got, under her cabinet remit, THE most emotive political issue. Not only does UKIP have nothing much to say about it, it's potentially a better headliner than "British workers for British jobs". It certainly can command more "chess" privileges if the fight gets dirty. There's even a possibility that the public consciousness can be persuaded to think UKIP people are the most likely to be child abusers, themselves.

Any inquiry with teeth will turn out to be a very long drawn out thing that takes many years. Any current political figure who is eventually to be named by the inquiry will be long retired.

I'd place a public inquiry 3rd on a list of best ways to get results. After all, they have a rotten record. To politicians, a public inquiry is "long grass" in a spray can.

Calabash
25th November 2014, 22:38
That is sound Norman . . .

I wrote to UKIP at the beginning of this week saying that, as a party who hadn't been elected before, they had a real opportunity to smash the political paedophile rings and asked what their party line on paedophilia was. I'm still waiting for a reply on that. In the meantime, however, at the rate the rats are desserting their sinking ships and making a beeline for the Good Ship Lolli-ukip-pop, the same people could still be in power even if UKIP got in . . . . FnL :(

26th November 2014, 00:23

I think the guy is right...for his type of pedophile, although I wouldn't want him babysitting. They used to call such people "wimpy" pedophiles as opposed to the predatory type. I had a client who was like this...he felt it but didn't want to do it. I got him a psychiatrist and agreed to be a hotline for this guy...ended up being years. I told him to vote with his feet whenever he said his feeling were getting out of control. After many years he got married to a woman about 20 years older than he was.

What i noticed with him is that he was really put off by confident kids...there was a little girl in my office one day who had normal self esteem and he told me he thought she was a horrible little kid.

I think society can deal with such people by not turning them into Frankenstein's monster. Unfortunately, they are quite a burden. But I've told people this story many times about a guy I knew in Ireland. He was a very popular guy. One day we were all in the pub and a somewhat creepy guy came in. Pat call him over, bought him a beer and talked to him for a while. After, I asked Pat why he did that. He said that was the sort of person who can become a problem and its important to "bring them in".

But you can imagine what might happen to this guy in the hands of somebody like Kinsey.

norman
26th November 2014, 23:23
This is another variety of child abuse.

I can't post the video direct so you'll have to go to the page and watch it there.

WARNING: This video is VERY likely to upset you.

http://www.hir24.hu/elet-stilus/2014/11/25/videon-ahogy-a-rabizott-gyereket-kinozza-a-cseled/

[ there's 30 second advert first ]

sandy
27th November 2014, 00:13
I have never heard of a recovering Pedo whimpy or Predatory!! Don't believe it is doable or else there would be programs touting the successful treatment and recovering Pedo's speaking up especially if they had already been outed as such and had found a solution to their aberration. Just my 2 cents or opinion :)

sandy
27th November 2014, 00:21
I hope this child was found and rescued Norman .............the article is not in English!! tears steam down my face and I feel sick inside :( but you are right as this type of abuse goes on all to often too and we wonder why people end up in jail, addicts, pedo's, sociopaths, metally ill and on and on.................

Sooz
27th November 2014, 10:45
I hope this child was found and rescued Norman .............the article is not in English!! tears steam down my face and I feel sick inside :( but you are right as this type of abuse goes on all to often too and we wonder why people end up in jail, addicts, pedo's, sociopaths, metally ill and on and on.................

I felt the same way Sandy. Warning to others - this is very disturbing. When you watch it, you cannot 'unsee it'. It has haunted me all day.

On the other hand I don't want others NOT to see it. Sometimes things have to cut to your core in order to do more than what we do presently. Not looking at it is denial.

And if you do watch it? And you feel sick and cry? That is nothing compared to what this child and many others are enduring. Not to mention sex abuse.

Maybe more people should watch this and feel sick. Maybe more would get done.

sandy
28th November 2014, 00:46
Couldn't agree more Sooz !! Just spent over an hour talking with a friend who is working at quite an innovative centre called Little Warriors and it was heartening to hear how they are immersed in healing along with their family members for 20 days and then come back 3-4 times a year along with constant support and long term follow up.

This is a new position for her and to hear her tell of the successes of this program was very encouraging to say the least. Another therapy they are using is called trauma based therapy as the brain is highly involved in being part of the trauma and the recording of such along with the tapes being played as a result of triggers lasts a lifetime if not addressed. The program has been in existence less than 10 years but the resulting success is being touted and as a result the program is expanding here in Canada.

I will stay on top of this and get more info when I can as she is in another province and we don't talk too often. Just thought I would share a little positive action :)

29th November 2014, 10:01
I dont think he ever "recovered" I think good communities probably have stronger people who are less likely to succumb to various weaknesses. I'm pretty sure that's true. But you can create little communities in cities and do things to help people be strong...without a "program"...people can just do little things to make life better. That's what we were doing. It always works. But, as they say, the light bulb has to want to be screwed in.

Calabash
30th November 2014, 23:50
From The Mirror online:
VIP paedophile ring 'abused teenage boy INSIDE Buckingham Palace and Balmoral Castle'
Nov 29, 2014 22:30 By Keir Mudie, Mark Watts
The boy, then just 16, told how he was the victim of “exploitation of the highest order” - the claims could now be the subject of a police investigation

A teenage boy working at Buckingham Palace revealed he was groomed and sexually abused by a VIP paedophile ring there.
http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4721360.ece/alternates/s615/I141129_172751_1776321oTextCS_73124012-1.jpg

The lad was also assaulted at the Royal Family’s Scottish retreat Balmoral, according to shocking Home Office files, reports the Sunday People.

In a heartbreaking note, the boy – then just 16 – told how he was the victim of “exploitation of the highest order”.

The chilling claims could now be the subject of a police investigation into *historic allegations of child sex abuse in the 1970s and 80s – linked to MPs and powerful figures.

The disturbing account was passed directly to the then Home Secretary Leon Brittan but he ruled it was “not practical” to investigate.

Campaigning Labour MP Tom Watson said: “I’m sure the Palace will want to co-operate with any inquiry.”

A Palace spokesman said: “The Royal Household takes any allegation of this nature seriously and would act to *address any specific allegations or investigate specific information.”
The Sunday People and the investigations website Exaro have established that the Home Office file contains evidence of a letter written by the boy’s mother.

She wrote to campaigning MP Geoffrey Dickens, fearing that her son had been groomed by a paedophile ring while working at the Buckingham Palace kitchens.

The boy was 16 at the time, putting him below the age of homosexual consent which was then 21 in England.

In Scotland homosexuality was still totally illegal.

Mr Dickens said at the time: “The boy told his parents he had been sexually abused by members of the Royal Household at the Palace.

“I am concerned the Palace could be part of a chain supplying young men to paedophiles in the diplomatic service.”
The 16-year-old went to work at the Palace in the early 1970s. After a few months his family noticed he was acting strangely.

A family friend told Exaro: “Things were OK when he first joined the Palace staff.

"After a few months, things started to turn a little strange.”

After what the source *described as an “incident” at Balmoral, the royal family’s Scottish home, the boy’s parents were told by a close friend who also worked at Buckingham Palace that their son was being sexually abused there.

The source added: “They got wind of this after an incident at Balmoral when he screamed in the night.”
The concerned friend, who worked for the royals at the time, immediately alerted the boy’s parents.

He told them: “This is something that you should have nothing to do with.”

Reports from the time reveal further details of the boy’s ordeal.

One says his parents discovered a *handwritten note from him.

It read: “What Buckingham Palace did for me was exploitation of the highest order.”

The boy’s mother said at the time: “My son was happy and normal until he went there.

"Then he changed completely. He refused to talk to us or discuss what he was up to.”
The boy’s father also claimed that young Palace staff were lavished with expensive gifts for “entertaining men”.

He added: “In some cases Palace *officials were involved.

“Afterwards, the servants got good references to take up posts abroad with wealthy employers.”

According to the Home Office files, the desperate parents wrote to Geoffrey Dickens for help.

The MP raised the mother’s concerns with the Home Secretary in 1983.

But Mr Dickens received a reply saying Leon Brittan felt it would not be practical to carry out a detailed investigation.

He wrote: “I need hardly assure you that the Royal Household is extremely concerned at these unsubstantiated *allegations and it is, of course, their policy to take every step to avoid an occurrence of such as is alleged.
There is nobody *currently employed in the Royal Household who is under the age of 18.”

Mr Brittan indicated that her son had worked at Buckingham Palace for a year, adding: “It is extremely difficult to *comment on the accuracy of the *allegations in the letter.”

But an even more chilling development is contained in the files, lending weight to the claims that a paedophile VIP ring was linked to the Palace.

During his time at Buckingham Palace, the 16-year-old was approached by notorious paedophile Sir Peter Hayman and was asked to work for him in Canada, where he was ambassador.

Hayman has been identified as a member of the VIP paedophile ring operating in Westminster and is known to have had royal connections.
He was desperate to have the boy working for him, even writing to his parents to ask them about taking his son on as a footman. Hayman said the boy would need winter clothes.

The parents never found out how Hayman knew their son.

But the source said: “They knew there was something wrong.”

The parents were so concerned by Hayman’s approach that they attempted to stop their son working for him, the family friend explained.

Exaro has established that the boy’s parents intervened to stop him going to Canada to work for Hayman.

Mr Watson, who has led the campaign for a full-scale inquiry into claims of child sex abuse at the heart of the Establishment, said: “In light of what we now know, any allegation of sexual crimes regarding Peter Hayman should be thoroughly investigated.

“He was protected by the Establishment at the time.

“The full extent of how his conduct was covered up has not been explained.”
The parents and their son have declined to comment on the allegations.

But the revelations link Buckingham Palace to a paedophile network of MPs and powerful figures that operated over many years in the UK.

Palace officials have already been linked to the notorious brothel the Elm Guest House in South West London.

Police are investigating archives on Hayman in a bid to find his links to other Establishment paedophiles.

"An abuse survivor, known as “Nick” to protect his identity, named one of his many VIP attackers as Hayman.

Nick picked Hayman out from a collection of pictures that Exaro showed to him, placing him at abuse parties with other paedophiles.

An appendix to a review by the Home Office last year reveals one of their missing files was called: “Sir Peter Hayman (1980-81 Papers Ex-Diplomat’s Intriguing Private Life).”

3rd December 2014, 04:31
http://rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/

A whistleblower who kicked off UK police pedophile probe Operation Fernbridge believes as many as 40 British MPs and peers were involved in or turned a blind eye to child abuse.

Peter Mckelvie, a retired child protection team manager, who has spent more than 20 years compiling evidence of alleged child abuse by people in authority, believes ten current and former politicians are on the list and that there is enough evidence to arrest at least one senior politician, reports the Daily Telegraph.

MPs and peers from all three main political parties are on the list including Cyril Smith and Sir Peter Morrison, who are now dead.

McKelvie was behind bringing Peter Righton, a notorious pedophile, to justice when he worked for Hereford and Worcester child protection team and believes that up to 20 MPs and Lords should be investigated.

“I believe there are sufficient grounds to carry out a formal investigation into allegations of up to 20 MPs and Lords over the last three decades, some still alive and some dead. The list is there,” he said.

And in a letter to his local MP Tony Baldry last month, McKelvie suggested that a further 20 may be implicated in covering up child abuse.

Although he does not suggest that any of the public servants either MPs or Lords colluded with each other.

It was Tom Watson MP who first raised the issue of child abuse by MPs and peers at Prime Minister’s Questions in October 2012 as a result of information that McKelvie had passed to him.

Watson spoke of “clear intelligence suggesting a powerful pedophile network linked to parliament and number 10.”

It was after Watson’s intervention that the Metropolitan Police began Operation Fernbridge, an ongoing investigation about alleged child abuse at the Elms Guest House in Barns, South London.

It is understood that a Tory MP abused a child under the age of 10 at the guesthouse in the 1980s, but the alleged victim has so far refused to give a sworn witness statement to police.

Earlier this week it emerged that a separate file on an alleged Westminster pedophile network, which had been put together by the now deceased MP Geofrey Dickens, mysteriously gone missing after he handed it to the then Home Secretary Lord Brittan in 1983.

Labor MP Simon Danczuk, along with six other MPs, has written to the Home Secretary Theresa May demanding a public inquiry into the missing dossier and the people who had been named in it.

Mrs May said she has not ruled out an inquiry after the police finish their investigations and Prime Minister Cameron also tried to give reassurance that the issue would not be swept under the carpet.

“I’ve asked the permanent secretary at the Home Office to do everything he can to find answers to all of these questions and to make sure we can reassure people about these events. Its right these investigations are made. We mustn’t do anything, of course, that could prejudice or prevent proper action by the police,” he said.

Separately it was reported Friday by the Telegraph that a senior Tory who is being investigated as part of Operation Fernbridge, was stopped by customs officials with child pornography in the 1980s but was never arrested.

4th December 2014, 00:35
pedophiles in the 70s in England --its pretty shocking what was going on

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26352378

http://ampp3d.mirror.co.uk/2014/07/07/politics-and-paedophilia-the-shadowy-70s-group-connected-to-abuse-scandals/

Calabash
4th December 2014, 11:36
pedophiles in the 70s in England --its pretty shocking what was going on

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26352378

http://ampp3d.mirror.co.uk/2014/07/07/politics-and-paedophilia-the-shadowy-70s-group-connected-to-abuse-scandals/

Shocking and disgraceful 16 . . . (hey, what can we call you for short ?:)), but this is by no means confined to the UK as you know. I was about to mention the Dutroux/Belgium ring but a quick look shows me it was in the 1990s (I thought it was before then). This is everywhere - worldwide, emphasis on the word IS.

25th January 2015, 07:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNitCNycKQ&spfreload=10 This lady knows so much its hard for her to get it out fast enough. She talks about a lot, including the reasons for all the pedophilia.

Ria
25th January 2015, 11:03
Here is part 2 of Kay Griggs interviews.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-SEA9W6pmA

Calabash
25th January 2015, 16:19
I've watched these videos before - four in all - and although the upload date is 2011 they were actually taped in 1998. What I find most disturbing is that there is nothing current about her at all - she seems to have disappeared into thin air. Here's a link to an article about her on Rense:

http://www.rense.com/general67/evil.htm

25th January 2015, 23:35
Red Ice Radio

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2005/07jul/kgriggs.html

Ria
26th January 2015, 03:44
There is something wrong with her web site. Suspicions may well be justified.

26th January 2015, 07:53
I tend to believe there is truth in what she is saying simply because most of it has occurred to me as a possibility as one of the logical explanations for the types of behavior we are seeing before our eyes. Most of the politicians in America and around the world seem to have been compromised in some way and I would suspect is sex or drug activity of some kind accompanied by pictures and blackmail. Many of the things she says are hearsay though and could be exaggerated somewhat. However, she is obviously talking from memory and is saying what she believes to be true.

Even with the potential for exaggeration, it all sounds very believable to me. Its certainly more believable than the BS we have been hearing for years from our governments and the media.

26th January 2015, 08:17
I had a friend who told me a story about what happened to him in Germany years ago. He was originally from Lebanon and a strikingly good looking guy. He said he met some men in the movie industry who told him they were producers. They invited him out for dinner and after they went back to their apartment. They told him they could eventually send him to Hollywood but first they would put him in a movie in Germany to see how he did. There was one catch. They wanted to have sex with him. They showed him pictures of themselves having sex with various movie actors. He said one of the actors was Tony Curtis. I never believed that story until Anthony Perkins talked before he died of aids. He said no one gets anywhere in Hollywood fast as an actor without sleeping with the producers. Maybe that's why Harrison Ford had to work in the construction business for such a long time.

26th January 2015, 09:04
AND...if none of what she says is true....then what on earth was behind abu ghraib?

Calabash
26th January 2015, 11:56
It has to be true - nobody could keep up the pretence for 8 hours just like that. She might have embellished a few things (poetic licence and all that) but basically, I think, what she said is sound and it fits in with all the other stuff we've heard. I just hope she's OK but had misgivings as soon as I heard the first tape. It's good to listen to them a few times because there's always something that either you missed the first time or else it has more relevance because of current goings on. If she was OK then I'm sure other military wives would have come forward and spoken out, but there's been absolute zilch, no corroboration, no denial. That's the way things are done - just silence. Look at the recent Leon Brittan death - it's yesterday's news and the masses have switched off already and switched on to premiership football and (in UK) the coming general election. I'm going to write to each party and ask what they intend to do about the paedophile ministers before I give them my vote . . .