PDA

View Full Version : Chacra's revisited

Catsquotl
13th November 2014, 05:02
Over the course of last week I was nudged to the chakra removal thing again.
I still feel strongly about that and decided to take a look at the state of my chakra's as they are now. almost 20 months after I initially removed them and then got them back through divine intervention.

The connection between 1st and 7th which previously was some sort of screw/bolt thing now had a small impenetrable ball around.
Allmost like a blue plastich children thing.

Looking further the whole thing That ball connection between 1 and 7 and the other chakra fronts and backs had a dead artificial feel to them.
Now I am probably just imagining things again. But the whole apearance of them seem like a dud. A fake installment of what looks like chakra's but arent.

Does that make sense?
Cearna or anyone who can for that matter would you have a look and see what's going on?

I also couldn't sense the device that was put there by mother deep.

I am not worried. As my HS informs me everything is as it should be. The installment of these "fake" apearences are there to fool those that like to feed of them.
Again my imagination coul be going on a tangent here, but its what i saw in meditation this morning.
I am pleasantly surprised by all this...

With Love
Eelco
(who is explicitely not wanting to start a chakra's are good or bad discussion. Just sharing how things appear to me now.)

Cearna
13th November 2014, 09:44
I sent Uriel for a look see and he came with all kinds of words which I'm not going to repeat, but more or less. the idea was trust you Higher Self, whom I'm very pleased to hear you consulted . Love Colleen

Catsquotl
13th November 2014, 11:20
Thank you,

and Uriel of course.

With Love
Eelco

13th November 2014, 12:59
I sent Uriel for a look see and he came with all kinds of words which I'm not going to repeat

Haha, feisty one isn't he?! I know one shouldn't have favourites but he is mine.

BabaRa
13th November 2014, 18:29
I sent Uriel for a look see and he came with all kinds of words which I'm not going to repeat, but more or less. the idea was trust you Higher Self, whom I'm very pleased to hear you consulted . Love Colleen

I agree with Cearna. Let HS show the way - BUT will add: it seems you have a wonderful imagination and ability to visualize (not all do), so why not use these skills to remove what you feel is bad, or clear your chakras by visualizing them how you perceive they should be, or just visualize yourself as healthy and perfect.

We know how powerful the mind is, so if one keeps having even the smallest of doubts about something not being right in the body, one does have the ability (although unconscious) to manifest same.

Catsquotl
13th November 2014, 21:25
Well that's the thing isn't it.
I feel chacra's are not a natural part of the human make up.
So if I were to visualize them as I feel they should be they'd be gone.

I would have 3 energy centers all connectected and guided by the middle one.
No grounding chord, or upper connection to an oversoul or anything. Just a bubble of self containing radiant energy connecting organicly to its surroundings.

Last time i took action to become that energeticaly I was told i nearly died. Plus it raised a lot of conterversy. Not just here, but anywhere i told the story.
So i am confused. (What else is new.)

I did take a look and was able to disconnect the duds.
when in my heartcenter a sign appeard with an x. as in x marks the spot. the sign was suspended on 5 chords from the corners into infinity.
those chords were cut quite easily at which point the chords and sign collapsed into itself and desintegrated to particles..dust.

WIth Love
Eelco

Catsquotl
14th November 2014, 04:54
F it..
Did it.

Feeling / imagining / visualizing myself with the energysystem i feel I should have.
Could be deluding myself, but as the meme goes.
Always trust youself even though everyone else thinks you are crazy.
So there I go.

WIth Love
Eelco

lookbeyond
14th November 2014, 06:52
Well that's the thing isn't it.
I feel chacra's are not a natural part of the human make up.
So if I were to visualize them as I feel they should be they'd be gone.

I would have 3 energy centers all connectected and guided by the middle one.
No grounding chord, or upper connection to an oversoul or anything. Just a bubble of self containing radiant energy connecting organicly to its surroundings.

Last time i took action to become that energeticaly I was told i nearly died. Plus it raised a lot of conterversy. Not just here, but anywhere i told the story.
So i am confused. (What else is new.)

I did take a look and was able to disconnect the duds.
when in my heartcenter a sign appeard with an x. as in x marks the spot. the sign was suspended on 5 chords from the corners into infinity.
those chords were cut quite easily at which point the chords and sign collapsed into itself and desintegrated to particles..dust.

WIth Love
Eelco

Hi Eelco, why dont you hav a chat with Rakhyt at PA, from memory when he was a member here a while back this topic of chakras was discussed and i think he also does not favour them, lb

Calabash
14th November 2014, 12:00
Here's just one of many warning you tube vids on the subject of kundalini/chakra opening. My guess is that these are extreme reactions but all the same it is probably best to proceed trying to open them with caution. Is this what nearly killed you Eelco? Would you care to elaborate . . . .?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XCybKop4o

Catsquotl
14th November 2014, 12:22
No it wasn't opening them, but removing them from my energy system that supposedly killed me.

Hints to that were given by some who refuse to believe it is possible to survive without on. I did a tarot reading that some explained as filled with the possibility of death. And a guardian goddes of someone supposedly discovered i was near a heart attack and put those chacra's back.

After that i decided to let the matter rest for a while.

Last week though i was triggered to look again. Meditate and think about the matter.

With Love
Eelco

Calabash
14th November 2014, 12:40
Oh . . . . so, may I ask why you didn't want them in the first place, especially with such a profound interest in spirituality (don't we need all the help we can get?) :)

Catsquotl
14th November 2014, 15:02
Why...
Well I was reading a book by George Kavassalis. In which he wrote how the chacra's may have been implants by the old gods, Annunaki.
I can't remember exactly how he stated it, but that idea peeked my interest. Over a few weeks through synchronistymysticism i learned about more and more people who claimed to have removed there chacra's without any adverse effects.

It formed the following idea I have about chacra now.
Through (probbably) dna manipulation the annunaki or gods/archons what have you have installed/inserted/pushed energetic manipulation tools into our energysestem.
I thing somewhere between 1300 and 1600 AD. as it is then the first writings seem to appear about the 7 chacra system we know.

I feel they are easy tools to keep us hopefull(read docile) and in the process we can be persuaded to activate these chacra's.
Even though we can get seemingly rewarded for working with the chacra. The time and effort to do so will produce a refined loosh.

Also they could just disrupt a chacra and we can be made to feel/experience all kinds of things seemingly beyond our personal control.
Then we get control again by clearing, cleansing and rotating/spinning our chacra a certain way. filled with ideas of magical incantations,chants, excersises and there downsides of implants..

Perfect tools i feel to delude us and keep us occupied.

So yeah thats sort of why i wanted to get rid of them.

Now again this is how i think about them and may very well be wrong.
However it is the explanation that still resonates most with me..

With Love
Eelco

Elbie
14th November 2014, 17:36
Why...
Well I was reading a book by George Kavassalis. In which he wrote how the chacra's may have been implants by the old gods, Annunaki.
I can't remember exactly how he stated it, but that idea peeked my interest. Over a few weeks through synchronistymysticism i learned about more and more people who claimed to have removed there chacra's without any adverse effects.

Through (probbably) dna manipulation the annunaki or gods/archons what have you have installed/inserted/pushed energetic manipulation tools into our energysestem.
I thing somewhere between 1300 and 1600 AD. as it is then the first writings seem to appear about the 7 chacra system we know.

I feel they are easy tools to keep us hopefull(read docile) and in the process we can be persuaded to activate these chacra's.
Even though we can get seemingly rewarded for working with the chacra. The time and effort to do so will produce a refined loosh.

Also they could just disrupt a chacra and we can be made to feel/experience all kinds of things seemingly beyond our personal control.
Then we get control again by clearing, cleansing and rotating/spinning our chacra a certain way. filled with ideas of magical incantations,chants, excersises and there downsides of implants..

With Love
Eelco

you got rid of your chakras following george k's advice?

what makes you think george theorises with competence?

Catsquotl
14th November 2014, 18:19
you got rid of your chakras following george k's advice?

what makes you think george theorises with competence?

I don't..
I picked up on an idea of his.. Did some of my own thinking.
Synchronicity did the rest.

I got my chacra's back by the way...
Just revisiting my own thoughts and feelings on the subject.
Find they are not changing so instead of a wipe out as I did before..
Going for a proactive visual of imagining my energy system as i feel it should be.

Even though the outcome may be the same. there is a subtle difference..

This is not about Whether George K is right or not.
Its more about how synchronistymysticism and personal intuitional creativity is able to create the life one feels one is here to lead..

Yes there are inconsistencies in that statement. As there should be.
Paradoxes are fun, everyone should have one.

In the end.
Its all transient and illusional. just make it the best dream ever shall we?

With Love
Eelco

edit: You know as I think about it its not vene about chacra's.
Its about finding your personal frequency. Your personal energy system. when i played with this 2 years ago i searched for stories on how people's energy systems changed. What I found was that after people removed their chacra systems the way their enrgey systems developed were different. some had star shaped centers. some torus or double torus configurations...
Makes me wonder how far individual diversity is possible in an energy system.
I imagine the differneces are uncountable..

Elbie
14th November 2014, 20:07
I don't..
I picked up on an idea of his.. Did some of my own thinking.
Synchronicity did the rest.

I got my chacra's back by the way...
Just revisiting my own thoughts and feelings on the subject.
Find they are not changing so instead of a wipe out as I did before..
Going for a proactive visual of imagining my energy system as i feel it should be.

Even though the outcome may be the same. there is a subtle difference..

This is not about Whether George K is right or not.
Its more about how synchronistymysticism and personal intuitional creativity is able to create the life one feels one is here to lead..

Yes there are inconsistencies in that statement. As there should be.
Paradoxes are fun, everyone should have one.

In the end.
Its all transient and illusional. just make it the best dream ever shall we?

With Love
Eelco

edit: You know as I think about it its not vene about chacra's.
Its about finding your personal frequency. Your personal energy system. when i played with this 2 years ago i searched for stories on how people's energy systems changed. What I found was that after people removed their chacra systems the way their enrgey systems developed were different. some had star shaped centers. some torus or double torus configurations...
Makes me wonder how far individual diversity is possible in an energy system.
I imagine the differneces are uncountable..

go for it Eelco!

May nothing stop you from enjoying your dream.

With best regards, E

Calabash
14th November 2014, 21:24
Why...

With Love
Eelco

This is very interesting and I never heard of it before but it sounds plausible. It's the antithesis of what I thought.

Shezbeth
9th December 2014, 00:53
I was recently introduced to the idea of dissolving chakras. My first reaction was 'foolishness',... but having thought about it, I realize my response was both premature and knee-jerk.

To be honest I know nothing of chakras. I have read and heard a number of things and ideas revolving around them, but have never had particular experiences from which I could state with unbiased certainty "oooh, that's my sacral chakra working", or "oooh that activates my base chakra", etc. To be absolutely honest, I can only attest to three things; the lower energies, the median (middle) energies, and the upper energies. I see/experience them this way because the upper energies are divergently polar to the lower energies, and which both are 'meh' toward the middle energies. I recogize I could be observing variances of position on the scale of energetic polarity, but this is a subject I'm relatively new to (not energy centers themselves, but the absence of the 'classic' chakras and the potential presence of other phenomenon).

I've also seen some rather dogmatic support of the idea of chakras and George K.'s work, which leads me to consider discounting both. ^_~

modwiz
9th December 2014, 01:50
Chakras are portals. Unmanaged portals might be better dissolved.

There is also chakra gazing. Akin to navel gazing.

Catsquotl
9th December 2014, 03:44

You know this might actually be right?
Leaving the tools from the gods idea aside. As we are creators supreme ourselves. Although sidetracked and very slow at that.
The idea of chackra's could and to many is a viable way to represent certain aspects of the human condition. Portals if you will to adress and influence those aspects.
As such there is no harm in them.

As we evolve however i think we can and probably should find more efficient and more whole-istic and unified ways to connect to those aspects.

WIth Love
Eelco

Seikou-Kishi
9th December 2014, 05:38
Your thoughts are very intune with my experiences, Eelco. If we think of the human as a state, the chakras are somewhat like governmental departments. The analogy is crude and fraught with difficulty, but it is serviceable with a degree of accomodation. While governmental departments/ministries are autonomous, they are bound to work together by "collective ministerial responsibility", but also by practical considerations: the Home Office might want to increase police numbers, but unless the Treasury provides for its funding, it won't happen.

This parallels the way the chakras apportion aspects of human nature amongst themselves and yet functioning depends as much upon their interaction (i.e., the chakras considered as a whole) as it does upon their particular function (i.e., the chakras as discrete units).

In my "occult"/ritual group, we divide various "forces" (as a macrocosmic view) or "personal aspects" (as a microcosmic view) while affirming that, to use the cliché, these are just facets of one diamond. And while we view these things separately from the whole, we don't view this separation as essential or ontological but as organisational or conceptual. This is "mapped" to show the interaction of these forces or aspects. The classical occult representation of this is the Tree of Life, with its various spheres. Ours is like the tree of life but created of our own devising. I think there is great insight to be found in thinking of the chakras in this light — as a sort flow chart for mapping energies and also as the "occult filing cabinet".

We can use our knowledge of these things in various ways. If our heart chakras represent the meeting of higher forces with lower forces, like the tree with its roots in the earth and its crown in heaven, it is a great mechanism for manifesting supernal forces in the world: for bringing pure, spiritual love into this dense plane. When around children, I activate my heart chakra and bring energy up from my root and down from my crown to meet in the heart. The crown brings in the heightened spiritual connection that opens up a pathway to spiritual love, while the dense and sturdy energy of the root acts as a "fixative" to meld with the crown's energy. When they meet, there is a profusion and the field expands and I extend it to encompass them. It soothes agitated or distressed children and they can feel that love because my field entrains theirs and helps their systems connect to those feelings and bring them down.

Something similar happens when I use that energy to heal, but rather than have it swell as a field from my heart, I have the energies meet, mingle in my heart chakra and then form a cross as the energy pours out through my arms and out of my hands which direct this energy to bathe the one who asks for it. It is a transformative energy that comes from the heart. It has the power to project the image of health over the body (physical, emotional, etc.) and that body, if it accepts that energy, changes to conform with that picture of health in a holographic manner.

Years ago, my girlfriend, boyfriend and I sat together in a triangle so that our knees touched (i.e., close together). We activated our root chakras and directed their energy to swell until the energy encompassed all three of us and our fields overlapped, then directed beams or bolts of root-chakra energy to connect with the root chakras of each other. As we did, we tapped into and became aware of each other's sensations and feelings. It was a very confirming experiencing as from that moment on, we each felt unshakeably secure with each other, absolutely convinced of each other's loyalty and support.

We progressed through each chakra in turn. I am sure this forum is mature enough to speak of adult things without childish squeamishness, but I shall nonetheless be cursory. We found as a consequence of performing this merging with our sacral chakras that we all spontaneously and repeatedly/continually orgasmed. Moreover, they were more powerful and vigorous than any occassioned by sexual intercourse. Further still, we felt not only our own but each other's.

Unperturbed (or distracted) by this, we continued on. The sacral chakra also tuned us in to very deep-seated emotions but of a very unconscious sort. Anyway, when we got to the heart, we felt our own love for each other, but also how we were loved by them, too, it was a very strange experience. I cold feel my love for them and how they loved me, but I could also feel that they felt the same, and I felt how this made them feel... This is a very clumsy way of describing something so... Kaleidoscopic. It was fantastic.

If describing the sensation of "mind-melding" our heart chakras like that is difficult, describing the effect of merging our higher chakras is impossible. It is trite and grossly inadequate to say it, but we felt like one soul knowing, loving, witnessing and being itself in every angle. Our conscious direction of this experiment dissolved as our higher faculties took over. It would not be correct, then, to see we "decided" to finish, since our conscious minds like our physical bodies were completely forgotten.

There was a kind of hangover when we returned to the physical world. Being in our physical bodies felt hilarious. Deliciously absurd. When we looked at each other, we could see each other, but also ourselves from each other's eyes.

Originally, there was only my girlfriend and me. My girlfriend said she knew that our boyfriend-to-be was in love with me and long story short at her insistence we came together. It's not really relevant how we came to be a trio except to say that because he joined what was already an established relationship, and despte the fact that he joined us at our girlfriend's request, he always felt subconsciously as though it had been my desire and she had simply tolerated it, thus (he felt that) she didn't love him for him but rather she loved him for me. During this experience, all such doubts were washed away. We felt our love and how we were loved, but we also felt the love in every direction. For example, I felt how I loved them and they me, but also how he loved her and she him, even how we loved our collectivity (that we were more than a conjunction of three relationships; more than the sum of our parts).

We achieved all this together and found a closeness unparalleled in earthly existence. The thing about being an occultist is it doesn't matter what the chakras are. The occult (when it works well) is pragmatic, not dogmatic. Why do we use a wand in ritual? Is there any power in the wand? No, it is a tool which represents a certain faculty; we can do without the wand and often ought to just to remind us of that fact. I think of the chakras in the same way: I don't care if they have objective reality (if such reality is possible) and neither do I care for the nature of that reality, they are conceptual tools that have worked for me and the concept is valid insofar as it is useful in the pursuit of spiritual truth.

Catsquotl
9th December 2014, 07:54
What an incredibily powerfull experience.
Just reading it opens up a longing/desire to become as free to connect in such a way.

WIth Love
Eelco

lookbeyond
9th December 2014, 22:19
I hav a chakra experience to discuss which happened a year or so ago and im not sure if it belongs here or in Spirals Keelian experiences thread. Just to note, ive never consciously visualised or worked on specific chakras tho of course work upon characteristics of myself which i feel need tuning so this may affect development of specific chakras if i am understanding correctly.

I was falling asleep one night and i was in that lovely place between wake and sleep when before my closed eyes appeared many "Egyptian" looking symbols/hieroglyphics as if on a roll, scrolling downward too quickly for me to "read"- not that i could. There was a sensation travelling up my spinal cord which as it ascended to the crown chakra resulted in an orgasmic sensation in the head, at this time one of my children was talking loudly in the house and as i roused fully awake felt the sensation go back down my spinal cord.

I initially was prompted to send this post to Eelco in response to his thread at PA re chakras and if they were able to b manipulated. What is also interesting to me is that i also had an experience with "Egyptian" looking hands and arms which appeared in a vision i had several years ago when i was praying for my sick daughter.They appeared over her head, were black skinned,decorated with colourful bands, 2 on one arm and 3 on the other, were neither male nor female and looked as i would imagine "Holy/Royal/Perfect, my Mother always had a fascination with Egypt, sadly passed away younger than i am now and never visited, lb

Seikou-Kishi
9th December 2014, 22:29
I'm glad and grateful that you chose to share your experience. How do you interpret what happened?

lookbeyond
9th December 2014, 23:20
I'm glad and grateful that you chose to share your experience. How do you interpret what happened?

well, SK with reguard to the beautiful hands/arms, this was before my questioning religion and later became pivotal in assisting me to awaken as i began to question and form rudimentary stepping stones, i can explain more here if anyone wishes.

With reguard to the chakra sensations and visual, if i wanted to go down the path of we are all under archontic influences and or mind control, i would possibly interpret it as some sort of contact/information "download" as people like to say.

If i wanted to go down the ET contact road, i also could wonder if there was some sort of "download" of information (the scrolling of multiple symbols).In terms of any changes in my life in the past year, its been hard, ive been personally pushed to the brink and survived, ive also given up alcohol completely for at least the last 9 or so months and another change is that i have been regularly seeing moving stars (see sinzers thread) during my star gazing.

Long term changes, yet to see, however possibly the chakra experience will be another piece of my puzzle/dot to join in my journey and its significance yet to b revealed.I of course do link both experiences as having the "Egyptian" theme and my Mothers fascination with this area also may link in, who knows, past lives link? Thanks for your interest, any feed back welcome!

lookbeyond
9th December 2014, 23:50
And SK, i think mayb what you are asking, is if i interpret the chakra system as a means of communication?- i think it may be and that it may be used by us and "others" to communicate with us

Calabash
10th December 2014, 00:02
Your thoughts are very intune with my experiences, Eelco. If we think of the human as a state, the chakras are somewhat like governmental departments. The analogy is crude and fraught with difficulty, but it is serviceable with a degree of accomodation. While governmental departments/ministries are autonomous, they are bound to work together by "collective ministerial responsibility", but also by practical considerations: the Home Office might want to increase police numbers, but unless the Treasury provides for its funding, it won't happen.

This parallels the way the chakras apportion aspects of human nature amongst themselves and yet functioning depends as much upon their interaction (i.e., the chakras considered as a whole) as it does upon their particular function (i.e., the chakras as discrete units).

In my "occult"/ritual group, we divide various "forces" (as a macrocosmic view) or "personal aspects" (as a microcosmic view) while affirming that, to use the cliché, these are just facets of one diamond. And while we view these things separately from the whole, we don't view this separation as essential or ontological but as organisational or conceptual. This is "mapped" to show the interaction of these forces or aspects. The classical occult representation of this is the Tree of Life, with its various spheres. Ours is like the tree of life but created of our own devising. I think there is great insight to be found in thinking of the chakras in this light — as a sort flow chart for mapping energies and also as the "occult filing cabinet".

We can use our knowledge of these things in various ways. If our heart chakras represent the meeting of higher forces with lower forces, like the tree with its roots in the earth and its crown in heaven, it is a great mechanism for manifesting supernal forces in the world: for bringing pure, spiritual love into this dense plane. When around children, I activate my heart chakra and bring energy up from my root and down from my crown to meet in the heart. The crown brings in the heightened spiritual connection that opens up a pathway to spiritual love, while the dense and sturdy energy of the root acts as a "fixative" to meld with the crown's energy. When they meet, there is a profusion and the field expands and I extend it to encompass them. It soothes agitated or distressed children and they can feel that love because my field entrains theirs and helps their systems connect to those feelings and bring them down.

Something similar happens when I use that energy to heal, but rather than have it swell as a field from my heart, I have the energies meet, mingle in my heart chakra and then form a cross as the energy pours out through my arms and out of my hands which direct this energy to bathe the one who asks for it. It is a transformative energy that comes from the heart. It has the power to project the image of health over the body (physical, emotional, etc.) and that body, if it accepts that energy, changes to conform with that picture of health in a holographic manner.

Years ago, my girlfriend, boyfriend and I sat together in a triangle so that our knees touched (i.e., close together). We activated our root chakras and directed their energy to swell until the energy encompassed all three of us and our fields overlapped, then directed beams or bolts of root-chakra energy to connect with the root chakras of each other. As we did, we tapped into and became aware of each other's sensations and feelings. It was a very confirming experiencing as from that moment on, we each felt unshakeably secure with each other, absolutely convinced of each other's loyalty and support.

We progressed through each chakra in turn. I am sure this forum is mature enough to speak of adult things without childish squeamishness, but I shall nonetheless be cursory. We found as a consequence of performing this merging with our sacral chakras that we all spontaneously and repeatedly/continually orgasmed. Moreover, they were more powerful and vigorous than any occassioned by sexual intercourse. Further still, we felt not only our own but each other's.

Unperturbed (or distracted) by this, we continued on. The sacral chakra also tuned us in to very deep-seated emotions but of a very unconscious sort. Anyway, when we got to the heart, we felt our own love for each other, but also how we were loved by them, too, it was a very strange experience. I cold feel my love for them and how they loved me, but I could also feel that they felt the same, and I felt how this made them feel... This is a very clumsy way of describing something so... Kaleidoscopic. It was fantastic.

If describing the sensation of "mind-melding" our heart chakras like that is difficult, describing the effect of merging our higher chakras is impossible. It is trite and grossly inadequate to say it, but we felt like one soul knowing, loving, witnessing and being itself in every angle. Our conscious direction of this experiment dissolved as our higher faculties took over. It would not be correct, then, to see we "decided" to finish, since our conscious minds like our physical bodies were completely forgotten.

There was a kind of hangover when we returned to the physical world. Being in our physical bodies felt hilarious. Deliciously absurd. When we looked at each other, we could see each other, but also ourselves from each other's eyes.

Originally, there was only my girlfriend and me. My girlfriend said she knew that our boyfriend-to-be was in love with me and long story short at her insistence we came together. It's not really relevant how we came to be a trio except to say that because he joined what was already an established relationship, and despte the fact that he joined us at our girlfriend's request, he always felt subconsciously as though it had been my desire and she had simply tolerated it, thus (he felt that) she didn't love him for him but rather she loved him for me. During this experience, all such doubts were washed away. We felt our love and how we were loved, but we also felt the love in every direction. For example, I felt how I loved them and they me, but also how he loved her and she him, even how we loved our collectivity (that we were more than a conjunction of three relationships; more than the sum of our parts).

We achieved all this together and found a closeness unparalleled in earthly existence. The thing about being an occultist is it doesn't matter what the chakras are. The occult (when it works well) is pragmatic, not dogmatic. Why do we use a wand in ritual? Is there any power in the wand? No, it is a tool which represents a certain faculty; we can do without the wand and often ought to just to remind us of that fact. I think of the chakras in the same way: I don't care if they have objective reality (if such reality is possible) and neither do I care for the nature of that reality, they are conceptual tools that have worked for me and the concept is valid insofar as it is useful in the pursuit of spiritual truth.

and are you all still together . . .? Can that kind of relationship be sustained easily?

Seikou-Kishi
10th December 2014, 00:42
My primary point was that I consider chakras, amongst other things, to be a sort of occult filing cabinet in which we can file away any particular phenomenon. Matters of physical security relating to anything from money to food are filed away under the root chakra, and so on. In this regard, I compared it to the Tree of Life.

I used the example of our having used it to reach this shared state to demonstrate the idea that it doesn't really matter what they are — indeed, searching for an "objective reality" to chakras, like anything else, might be impossible. That is also why I used the example of the wand in ritual. The wand has its uses but we do not depend upon it because the only power our wand has is the power we give it.

When it comes to our communion or communication, we might consider that the chakras themselves were not instruments of action, but rather acted as a collective "master of ceremonies"; we merged root chakra issues first and moved upwards because it is a natural progression for physical beings moving into the spirit to begin with physical matters. Thus the chakras were not portals to divisions of our being, but rather the agenda for the meeting. Of course, we could view it in the other way. Even as both at the same time; this is why I say even if an objective reality exists, it is not nearly as important as the utility we find in these things, be they chakras or ritual tools.

My friends and I went through a phase of making our rituals purposefully absurd as a way of demonstrating that the efficacy the ritual had came from us and not the details of the ritual. A frequent target for these hijinx (pun not completely unintended) was the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. The four god-names and angels, etc., were swapped with a whole host of things from personified herbs (like "Rosemary", for example) to the houses of Hogwarts. Even the four characters of South Park. There were even occassions when we mixed these up to be even more ridiculous. We'd call Minerva McGonagall in the south for fire and Stan Marsh from South Park in the north for Earth. ("Before me, Kathryn Janeway. Behind me, James T Kirk. To my Right, Jean-Luc Picard. To my left, Benjamin Sisko. About me shines the deflector shield and within me glows the warp core")1

The point was, these rituals were just as effective as those replete with appeals to deities — indeed, the more certain we were that we fuelled the success of the ritual and not the ritual details, the more powerful those rituals became until the religious-style forms seemed unappealing pathetic.

My point is, the results you achieve will be more telling than speculation, and in the end anything which empowers you in your very own self will achieve the best results. At that point, asking if the chakras are archontic implants, natural "organs" or merely useful concepts becomes like asking if the wand is just a stick — it is what you make of it.

1 The "correct" form is "before me, Raphael. Behind me, Gabriel. To my right, Michael. To my left, Uriel. About me burns the pentagram and within me burns the six-rayed star."

Shezbeth
10th December 2014, 01:00
Hilarious, and equally valid/applicable! Not only do you maintain the inherent archetypes, and furthermore make the ritual 'yours', but you further allude to the illegitimacy of tradition and predisposition, and even further introduce an element of tongue-in-cheek mirth and humor! I am MOST impressed! It was very much with this sentiment that I took the rituals and made them 'ninja-oriented' for my own works. Kudos to you and yours!

Seikou-Kishi
10th December 2014, 01:02
and are you all still together . . .? Can that kind of relationship be sustained easily?

We were together a long time. We'd still be together, I'm sure, but one of our number died — as indeed we all shall. The last, best consolation of life, after all.

Can any relationship be sustained easily? It depends upon the natures of the people involved. We were together because we loved each other, not because we needed to be in relationship — probably not unrelated to our relationship taking on an unconventional form. Most people enter relationships for the wrong reasons. They are told that's just what adults do. They don't want to be on their own.

He was uncommonly open. He was not born of us and yet he was more broadminded than most. He could sing like you wouldn't believe. Ah... You have me reminiscing... writing much but saying little. Lol.

Altaira
10th December 2014, 08:11
My primary point was that I consider chakras, amongst other things, to be a sort of occult filing cabinet in which we can file away any particular phenomenon. Matters of physical security relating to anything from money to food are filed away under the root chakra, and so on. In this regard, I compared it to the Tree of Life.

I used the example of our having used it to reach this shared state to demonstrate the idea that it doesn't really matter what they are — indeed, searching for an "objective reality" to chakras, like anything else, might be impossible. That is also why I used the example of the wand in ritual. The wand has its uses but we do not depend upon it because the only power our wand has is the power we give it.

When it comes to our communion or communication, we might consider that the chakras themselves were not instruments of action, but rather acted as a collective "master of ceremonies"; we merged root chakra issues first and moved upwards because it is a natural progression for physical beings moving into the spirit to begin with physical matters. Thus the chakras were not portals to divisions of our being, but rather the agenda for the meeting. Of course, we could view it in the other way. Even as both at the same time; this is why I say even if an objective reality exists, it is not nearly as important as the utility we find in these things, be they chakras or ritual tools.

My friends and I went through a phase of making our rituals purposefully absurd as a way of demonstrating that the efficacy the ritual had came from us and not the details of the ritual. A frequent target for these hijinx (pun not completely unintended) was the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. The four god-names and angels, etc., were swapped with a whole host of things from personified herbs (like "Rosemary", for example) to the houses of Hogwarts. Even the four characters of South Park. There were even occassions when we mixed these up to be even more ridiculous. We'd call Minerva McGonagall in the south for fire and Stan Marsh from South Park in the north for Earth. ("Before me, Kathryn Janeway. Behind me, James T Kirk. To my Right, Jean-Luc Picard. To my left, Benjamin Sisko. About me shines the deflector shield and within me glows the warp core")1

The point was, these rituals were just as effective as those replete with appeals to deities — indeed, the more certain we were that we fuelled the success of the ritual and not the ritual details, the more powerful those rituals became until the religious-style forms seemed unappealing pathetic.

My point is, the results you achieve will be more telling than speculation, and in the end anything which empowers you in your very own self will achieve the best results. At that point, asking if the chakras are archontic implants, natural "organs" or merely useful concepts becomes like asking if the wand is just a stick — it is what you make of it.

1 The "correct" form is "before me, Raphael. Behind me, Gabriel. To my right, Michael. To my left, Uriel. About me burns the pentagram and within me burns the six-rayed star."

I can only agree with you SK. Everything you described completely resonates to my attitude towards all those largely accepted and easily adopted deeply entrenched in our collective consciousness thought forms and deities we have been conditioned to use or worship. It sounds like a cliche but we really need to unlearn what we know and to open our mind for the unlimited abilities we are capable of and we don't need crutches to do this at all.

Black Panther
31st January 2015, 16:14
I read an article about archons on a Dutch website I visit regurarly (http://www.wanttoknow.nl/overige/archonten-aangenaam-bizar-fenomeen/)
and I saw picture of Alloya Huckfield and so I understood it was translated article of her.

I came into contact with her long time ago and it was funny to see translated
article of her.

I sent her a message today and told her about the fact I saw her article
and told her I have problems with solar plexus / stomach for a long time
and so article about Archons infecting solar plexus resonates with me.

That's why she shared with me an article to deal with archonic parasites:
http://www.alloya.com/texts/Working%20with%20Obsidian%20Light.pdf

I was thinking about Eelco and his thread about closing down chakra's
exactly as Alloya talks about. So that's why my post in this thread.

The first thing I read in article was about Dan Winter and the funny thing is
today Dan Winter is visiting the Netherlands to give lectures this weekend.
I was planning to go to lecture, but decided not to go in the end. The guy
of the website WantToKnow is one of they guys organising the lectures of
Dan Winter this weekend. So yes, we are all connected :)

I have ''attached" this drawing of Leonarde da Vinci. Can you find the hidden Archon ?

Aianawa
10th June 2017, 05:47
Nope, where

Catsquotl
10th June 2017, 05:54
Nope, where

Post 27..

With Love
Eelco

Aianawa
10th June 2017, 09:30
No no the archon ya sausage

Catsquotl
10th June 2017, 12:52
No no the archon ya sausage

woops. not sure either.

With Love
Eelco

Dumpster Diver
11th June 2017, 02:19

There is also chakra gazing. Akin to navel gazing.

I sorta have the same feeling. Folks messing with sh!t they don't understand can make things worse.

My motto: don't worry, be happy....

...sounds like a song...

Catsquotl
24th March 2023, 18:11
Came across this article today.

the-real-story-on-the-chakras (https://hareesh.org/blog/2016/2/5/the-real-story-on-the-chakras)

More nuanced than I ever talked about it I guess.
But I'm glad to see that My estimations on the origins of the 7 chakra system was sort of in the right ball park.

Aianawa
25th March 2023, 19:26
Cool just posted that be happy vid on another thread, lol.

Off to watch your vid, ta.

Nice sync for me ta