PDA

View Full Version : Montaque Keen

Ria
12th November 2014, 20:52
http://www.montaguekeen.com/page1470.html

Montague’s Message for Sunday 9 November 2014

Raise your consciousness and embrace the light that is streaming into your world. Leave the 3D thinking in the Dark Ages where it belongs. Do everything that will raise your vibration. Connect, whether through meditation, reading, or through communication with like-minded friends.

Connect with the central sun, combining your energy with others to do this. Remember, it is always darkest before dawn, and your dawn awaits you. You are now in the middle of the end game, hence attacks and sabotage are being used in an effort to keep you imprisoned in a 3D existence.
When you open up to the light, you will find that all the assistance you require is already in place. It just needs your request for help.

The true picture of the Vatican emerges each day. You cannot now be in any doubt as to who rules your world and how they do it. Because of the information that is now in the public domain, they are losing their hold on humanity.
More importantly, they can no longer hold their earthly physical shape. Many of them now have to hide from view.

Ratzinger had to resign as he could no longer hold his shape. He is still very active in trying to hold control at the Vatican. I showed you how they entered Planet Earth, changed your history, took over everything, everywhere, and planned the New World Order.

They will have to use the same method to withdraw from Earth. In fact, the word has gone out that they need to be prepared to use the same method to leave Earth. Some refuse to accept defeat and will hide, in the hope that one day, they can retake the planet. This will not be allowed to happen. Material wealth will not save them.

Love and truth will lead the way forward. It will bring people together to create a world which is free of 3D wars and the poverty that these bring. You have recently learned how WORDS are used in Black Magic rituals, and in the Law Courts, etc.

Originally, you communicated telepathically. That was the norm in Lemuria. It ensured peace and harmony. It was in Atlantis that words became the norm. Lies and deceit emerged and your world has never recovered from this change in communication.
Those who took over your world have used the magic of words ever since. (Bradley has done magnificent work on this issue.) Be careful how you use words, since they hold power that was hidden from you. Be awake and aware.

Because of the light that is now emerging on your planet, the Elementals are returning. You were told that they were just fairy stories. No, they were real. The Elementals were part of life on Earth. They have returned to take their place beside you in the light.

The Vatican is well aware of this. So they tried to prevent it. Those within the Vatican are learning that there is a greater power than themselves. The Prime Creator has answered your call for light and love to be restored. All that is dark and evil will have to leave your planet.

There are those on Earth whose task it is, to bring about peace and harmony. They have found each other, and work together. Even though they are in different parts of the world, this does not deter them.

They incarnated for this reason and have devoted their lives to achieving this goal. They are ancient souls whose experience is necessary for this work. They each know who they are, they know their mission, and they are fully aware of how your planet was invaded and taken over.

They intend to rectify this. They know who I am and why I work from this side of life to assist them in the achievement of their goal. We will free humanity. Your prison bars become more visible each day.

Restrictions on life on Earth multiply every day and your every movement is restricted and observed. You have been conned into giving up so much, and you did so without question. Do not sleepwalk into any more restrictions.

Look to a future, when life on Earth will become harmonious. A world without chemtrails, chemicals in the water, and food which is grown free of chemicals. You will learn a new way of life. There will be free energy. All this could have been yours many years ago, but the Vatican prevented it, in order to keep you in stress and under control.

But the plug will be pulled on all that the Vatican controls. So you must prepare for this by doing your research. We hope to create Centres of Excellence, to freely give help and advice on new ways of living and producing food, etc. With your help, we will achieve this.

Veronica and I have worked together in many lifetimes. We return when we are required to do so. This applies to many of you who are in the world at this time. We have connected many times. We recognise each other each time.

I was happy to take Veronica and her friend to Lemuria, twice this week. It still exists on another level of existence. You have been blinded to so much. It will be so exciting for you to explore all that was hidden from you.

Everything will be open to you when you remove all the 3D restrictions and controls and enjoy the freedom that it will bring. Send love and light to those who are still fixed in 3D, as they are too frightened to look outside it.

Together, my love, we will help to bring love and light to your world. Love never dies. It continues to blossom and strengthen as times goes on.

Our work goes on. Always, your adoring, Monty.]]

gardener
13th November 2014, 20:47
just read your post re Montague Keen, sent you a om

Spiral
14th November 2014, 08:55
Let me get this straight, this dude is dead right ?

http://www.montaguekeen.com/wpimages/wp88a151c5_05_06.jpg

So someone is channelling a chaneller ?

:shocked:

:frantic:

Sooz
14th November 2014, 08:59
Thanks Twirly....I have never paid much attention to his posts, I know of him that's all. Do a quick scan, then I'm on my way.

Heck, I didn't know he was pushing daisies! Just assumed he was a living person.

Well, there ya go. I guess that may explain the glowing references to his wife...

Griff
14th November 2014, 09:23
Wow!!! Even in death he is still dishing out words of wisdom. :shocked:

and I so resonate with this particular passage....
Look to a future, when life on Earth will become harmonious. A world without chemtrails, chemicals in the water, and food which is grown free of chemicals. You will learn a new way of life. There will be free energy. All this could have been yours many years ago, but the Vatican prevented it, in order to keep you in stress and under control..

I have always believed that we should all be living in Nirvana on Mother Earth(Sophia)....I have since learnt why this has not happened..