PDA

View Full Version : Captain Mark Richards Secret space program

Ria
12th November 2014, 20:30
PROJECT CAMELOT: MARK RICHARDS INTERVIEW III

Project Camelot
This is my 3rd interview with Captain Mark Richards from the Secret Space Program. Mark Richards is in prison in Vacaville framed for a murder he did not commit. He has been in prison for 30 years and I am the only journalist to interview him up to this time.

These interviews are therefore my recall of my 3-4 hour conversations with him. I am not allowed to use any recording devices on site. The most I am allowed is a pencil. I am accompanied by his wife, Jo Ann Richards who assists me by taking notes during the interview.

To see a copy of our notes go to the Project Camelot website. At the end of this interview I do a commentary on the playing field and circumstances surrounding the interview.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3jpb7LITxQ

Ria
12th November 2014, 20:37
H
PROJECT CAMELOT: MARK RICHARDS INTERVIEW III

Project Camelot
This is my 3rd interview with Captain Mark Richards from the Secret Space Program. Mark Richards is in prison in Vacaville framed for a murder he did not commit. He has been in prison for 30 years and I am the only journalist to interview him up to this time.

These interviews are therefore my recall of my 3-4 hour conversations with him. I am not allowed to use any recording devices on site. The most I am allowed is a pencil. I am accompanied by his wife, Jo Ann Richards who assists me by taking notes during the interview.

To see a copy of our notes go to the Project Camelot website. At the end of this interview I do a commentary on the playing field and circumstances surrounding the interview.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3jpb7LITxQ
All three interviews of Captain Mark Richards
http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31-kerrys-blog/2339-all-three-mark-richards-interviews

Wolf Khan
13th November 2014, 09:39
Like I believe cassidy???? ah no.

Ria
13th November 2014, 10:38
Like I believe cassidy???? ah no.

Why is that?

Radial
10th February 2015, 09:32
Why is that?

Maybe cause nothing/nobody she's ever interviewed has proven/corroborated their 'story' outside of their cult of actors.

Anyway, here are a few other players. I guess we can add a recent player to the game (ykw).

https://authenticmentoring.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/how-many-whistle-blowers-does-it-take-to-expose-the-secret-space-program/

Fact? Fiction? Distraction?

It's obvious that very powerful people and groups want us to believe certain things about aliens ... but at this point, it's just impossible to discern, except to consider that hundreds of very clever, crafty, intelligent men and women are cashing in on a 'failed psyop' by continuing/building off failed narratives and hoaxes, year after year: "Accession, Liberation from cabal! and or NWO silently killing us all!"

Feels like we've been had. I'm sick of it.

We have to consider that Bill and Kerry and outlets like theirs have been part of a greater deception. It's impossible that they are so stupid. More likely, they get paid very well under the table, on top of our donations, to keep this Conspirituality (http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13537903.2011.539846#preview) Racket going on.

The One
10th February 2015, 09:49
Maybe cause nothing/nobody she's ever interviewed has proven/corroborated their 'story' outside of their cult of actors.

Anyway, here are a few other players. I guess we can add a recent player to the game (ykw).

https://authenticmentoring.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/how-many-whistle-blowers-does-it-take-to-expose-the-secret-space-program/

It's obvious that very powerful people and groups want us to believe certain things about aliens ... but at this point, it's just impossible to discern, except to consider that hundreds of very clever, crafty, intelligent men and women are cashing in on a 'failed psyop' by continuing/building off failed narratives and hoaxes, year after year: "Accession, Liberation from cabal! and or NWO silently killing us all!"

We have to consider that Bill and Kerry and outlets like theirs have been part of a greater deception. It's impossible that they are so stupid. More likely, they get paid very well under the table, on top of our donations, to keep this Conspirituality (http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13537903.2011.539846#preview) Racket going on.

I can tell you this for free Radial i have only ever done one interview and paid that out of my own pocket so i am hoping you are not implying that this outlet is the same.Unfortunately there will always be players trying to confuse the masses

Like anything we can make our own minds up on what we want to follow and believe.User discretion is advised when reading channeled messages

We all have a choice and i must admit i did enjoy the MICHAEL SCHRATT interview that kerry did

cheers

Radial
10th February 2015, 11:12
MICHAEL SCHRATT, just another entertainer.

These guys laugh their ass off to the bank. How thrilling. Science fiction as fact.

Sorry, The One. I obviously don't belong here.

I was on PA and watched/experienced the conscious and unconscious manipulation and exploitation of mentally ill and spiritually sick individuals, while the obvious manipulators were well protected. Since this place is somewhat of a clone of PA, I think I better just jet before the infiltration gets worse.

I'll come back in a year after the cabal has been ousted, again, and another wave of imperceptible accession occurs, and when another Gnostic myth gets reinterpreted, and see what I can learn and discern.

In the meantime, I'll RV Mars' astral plane while eating donuts from Saturn on my etheric spaceship.

NANUXII
10th February 2015, 11:43

:thup:

The One
10th February 2015, 12:26
MICHAEL SCHRATT, just another entertainer.

These guys laugh their ass off to the bank. How thrilling. Science fiction as fact.

Sorry, The One. I obviously don't belong here.

I was on PA and watched/experienced the conscious and unconscious manipulation and exploitation of mentally ill and spiritually sick individuals, while the obvious manipulators were well protected. Since this place is somewhat of a clone of PA, I think I better just jet before the infiltration gets worse.

I'll come back in a year after the cabal has been ousted, again, and another wave of imperceptible accession occurs, and when another Gnostic myth gets reinterpreted, and see what I can learn and discern.

In the meantime, I'll RV Mars' astral plane while eating donuts from Saturn on my etheric spaceship.

Hi Rad

I can understand your frustrations when sometimes all we ever seem to do is go round in circles with the same topics or the prophecies never seem to come to fruition.I understand your frustrations with the milab and et stuff.I don't think i will ever understand it fully

It can give you a proper headache.I would like to think though there's other stuff on here like the news updates,archaeology,alternative medicines etc etc that other members and guests get a great deal from

cheers

That Guy
10th February 2015, 18:50
a greater deception. It's impossible that they are so stupid. More likely, they get paid very well under the table, on top of our donations, to keep this Conspirituality Racket going on.

I have a strange question wandering through my mind for some years now, that question is, what are the backgrounds of all those so called former old hippies that populate Vilcabamba, I bet for a large part its a pretty wild former intelligence crowd. They know exactly what's coming down the road for this planet and made sure they are out of the way based on their knowledge, nice and high, moderate climate, food and water all year around, plenty of tourists to keep the cash flowing in, if I was one of these people, I would know what to do, open a nice restaurant/bar, employ some locals, rent out a couple of old land rovers and do some jungle excursions, lol, what a life eh, and around the campfire with my buddies, make up some new weird sh!t to confuse the populous ever further by presenting them with elaborate well half baked research ( that is impossible to prove but makes the needle on the weird sh!t-o-meter bounce in and out of the red zone to infinity by creating circular cases and arguments), playing on their fears, well intentioned wishful thinking and gullibility, making sure they start considering off grid and move to their nice high up green mountain fortress, while milking them dry by selling them real estate, groceries and entertainment, damn I am so devious, I see a new career waiting for me.

:hilarious:

reno
21st April 2015, 18:28
Post removed.