PDA

View Full Version : Starfire orphan

Ria
10th November 2014, 01:13
Starfire.
This PDF covers a lot of ground of this perticuler persons life it is about 150 pages in large script.
10,000 years of Genetic engineering, and consciousness in all things/nature. The motivation behind nuclear explosions. And more
http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31-kerrys-blog/2328-lynette-granger-ebook-butterfly-chimera

GOT TO BE READ.

Table of Contents

Making Catholic Lobots............................................ ..................... 12
Florida Foster Care: Unusual Brain Scars .................................. 12
Chop Shop .................................................. ................................... 13
THE PROCEDURE & THE HYPBOTOMIST ............................. 14
Catholic Adoption Agency Photograph........................................ .. 14
Discovery and Investigation .................................................. ......... 15
Brain Surgery for Sex Ring Cover-Ups.......................................... 15
Dads Wants LOTS of Kids .................................................. .......... 16
Hypnosis to Manage Rape Pain .................................................. ... 17
MK Ultra Studied Sex and Intimacy .............................................. 17
Florida's Experiments 'Orphans for Pedophiles' .......................... 18
1968 Florida Foster Care 'Sexual Family' .................................... 19
Back Dated Documents .................................................. ................ 20
St Helen's Catholic Church and School .................................... 20
St Peter's Church and School .................................................. .. 21
Blue Aluminum Halo Implant Theory ........................................... 21
Rats and Plugs .................................................. .............................. 22
Blue Aluminum Halo Implant circa 1962-1963 ............................. 23
Pictorial Evidence of Surgery on Florida's Orphans ...................... 24
Lobot Labs for Click Code Animatronics ...................................... 25
Coaxial Cables in the Brain............................................. ............... 25
Electricity and Electroshock Therapy ............................................ 26

Making Catholic Lobots
I am sending a story you may or may not find interesting or believable. Either way, as a human being I feel it is my duty to at least alert you to the possibility my story could be true.
First, I really hate this part of my testimony to you. I was a 'sponsored orphan' that went to the home of known bisexual parents and pedophile foster Dads. Eventually, I was adopted by married bisexual parents who worked covertly for the CIA.

Ria
10th November 2014, 11:52
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B09-EoafgBolc2RReHEtbjZsMlU/preview?pli=1