PDA

View Full Version : Explanation of my new Avatar

Sooz
9th November 2014, 10:09
Those who know me by my online presence, may find my new avatar a 'bit different'. That is precisely the reason why I chose it.

Calzy sent me a visitor message 'would you like to dance' with a visual you see here to the left. Just the other day I decided to do a spring clean and cleared out all my inboxes/outboxes/private messages etc. But there was one image that captured me. And I kept it. Thanks Calz!

For me it conjures up warmth, connection, the two beings are not human and very different - different colours, yet united, clasping each others hands and dancing, having fun.

It sums up for me what TOT and its members are about.

Different, yet united.

Sooz

Tonz
9th November 2014, 10:35
love it sooz !

Sooz
9th November 2014, 10:40
Ditto, love you all.

sandy
9th November 2014, 18:45
What can one say except AWESOME!! :)

Calz
9th November 2014, 19:23
Those who know me by my online presence, may find my new avatar a 'bit different'. That is precisely the reason why I chose it.

Calzy sent me a visitor message 'would you like to dance' with a visual you see here to the left. Just the other day I decided to do a spring clean and cleared out all my inboxes/outboxes/private messages etc. But there was one image that captured me. And I kept it. Thanks Calz!

For me it conjures up warmth, connection, the two beings are not human and very different - different colours, yet united, clasping each others hands and dancing, having fun.

It sums up for me what TOT and its members are about.

Different, yet united.

Sooz

Dammit Sooz ...

I hate it when someone forces me to remember my password yet again ...

Okay ... okay ... I love you and miss you ...

You are one of the handful of peeps on this rock that make forums a pleasure and even if I never post again ... remember that.

... not to suggest others here are not magnificent as well ...

... but I will save my last dance for you.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/1061174_o.gif

10th November 2014, 08:33
I love it Sooz!!

:h5:

Sooz
10th November 2014, 08:41
Dammit Sooz ...

I hate it when someone forces me to remember my password yet again ...

Okay ... okay ... I love you and miss you ...

You are one of the handful of peeps on this rock that make forums a pleasure and even if I never post again ... remember that.

... not to suggest others here are not magnificent as well ...

... but I will save my last dance for you.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/1061174_o.gif

Aw, thanks Calzy, you warm the cockles of me 'eart ya do. :hugs:

But those god-awful gifs Calz, where the hell do ya get 'em from....lol....(boys and their toys):o