PDA

View Full Version : Value of Money About to Change?

Sooz
6th November 2014, 04:15
From the makers of 'Thrive' the movie.

This is mind-blowing financial news.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/is-value-of-your-money-about-to-change.blog
(A transcript is in the link above for those not able to view videos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SROw5-p4AKY

Sooz
6th November 2014, 06:08
Bumping this. I believe this is something to pass along to friends and family that is not too 'conspiracy' related and NOT too 'out there'.

So much more to this video than the financial system. Also about the Dragon Families that Ben Fulford and others speak of. Also about technology being released for the betterment of humankind. Suppressed cancer cures - look for the link in the audio transcript. And UFO disclosure.

Something to get very inspired about, with all the doom and gloom on this planet.

I know we are bombarded daily with all kinds of videos to watch. IMO, this is a MUST WATCH - this can really catch on, mainstream. Please try to put 23 minutes aside to watch this in full.

If you can't? At least go to 12.27 minutes and 13.15 minutes for some small sound bytes to get a sample.

(A Mother of all storms about to hit here, all sorts of pink and purple shyte in the newsfeeds, heading straight my way.) Wish me luck.

Sooz
PS: Ignore the subscription part - I'm not about that.

KosmicKat
6th November 2014, 16:53
Thanks Sooz, this ties together a lot of the threads I am watching.

The way I see it, the change is inevitable, it will be for the good, and it has to happen soon.

jcocks
6th November 2014, 22:30
An interesting watch.

I don't know why, but there's something about thrive that makes me think that the two who released it are very connected within the "power circles" - Possibly connected to "moderate" faction of the PTB.

I don't know if what they're describing is the "end game", but it would be a huge step up from where we are now, and I tend to believe them when they say these events are getting very close to happening.

modwiz
7th November 2014, 00:43
An interesting watch.

I don't know why, but there's something about thrive that makes me think that the two who released it are very connected within the "power circles" - Possibly connected to "moderate" faction of the PTB.

I don't know if what they're describing is the "end game", but it would be a huge step up from where we are now, and I tend to believe them when they say these events are getting very close to happening.

I agree with both of your statements. I come from WASP roots and see a grand matriarch forming in Kimberly. She "gets it" to her core. She is the most obvious member of very high placed families who know that a much better future is both possible and inevitable for humanity. These families are natural leaders, at least in the short run, if they can embody their humanity, and the responsibility to do what one can with their awareness and abilities, as well as the Gamble's appear to be doing.

I watched a few other vids by both of them. I heard clear communication free from weasel words. I was heartened by what I saw and heard. There is coherent and cohesive movement happening in contrast to the 'iron fist' trying to grasp humanity.

Seikou-Kishi
7th November 2014, 01:02
Thanks for this Sooz

Sooz
7th November 2014, 06:22
I'm so glad it's been well received here. I agree with all your statements. You hear all these things about 'white hats' and the 'good guys' in the Pentagon and positions of power. And I'm sure there are many 'factions' within the so-called 'elite' ruling families.

And I do believe this couple are among the 'white hats'. He in particular is a descendent of a huge multi-national conglomerate. (Proctor and Gamble).

They both appear to be sincere to me. Let's hope so.

Something to be positive about.:winner: Exciting time to be alive.

Sooz
7th November 2014, 06:30
Oh, something I forgot to mention. I did not see this up at PA at the time I posted it here, which I thought surprising.

I was also surprised (the last time I looked), that there were very disparaging comments about it (when someone eventually posted it), and was generally overlooked as not important. One person said they could only last one minute because they got a 'bad feeling' about him. WTF? Makes me wonder what meds people are on or where their heads are at.....:confused:

(Sorry, shouldn't mention that place, but hey, I just did...;))

Sooz

Seikou-Kishi
7th November 2014, 06:43
That is a worrying trend at the moment. People avoid the need to meet an argument on its merits and make their criticisms from a logical grounding by going to the fall-back position of getting a vague and unquantifiable "bad feeling". Whoah, hold up, hold up. Stow your arguments for and against, random person x has a "bad feeling". Case closed. Lol.

Sooz
7th November 2014, 09:40
That is a worrying trend at the moment. People avoid the need to meet an argument on its merits and make their criticisms from a logical grounding by going to the fall-back position of getting a vague and unquantifiable "bad feeling". Whoah, hold up, hold up. Stow your arguments for and against, random person x has a "bad feeling". Case closed. Lol.

I agree SK. To not put ones brain into first gear and instead, rely on an 'inflated sense of one's own intuition' is dumb at best.

I'm all for intuition. But it is best used when twinned with the intellect.

Sooz
7th November 2014, 09:54
In the interest at looking at both sides of the 'coin', no pun intended, here is another view of Foster Gamble and his background.

Do you think he is an insider doing good? Or is he and his wife master manipulators?

http://helpfreetheearth.com/news461_thrive.html

KosmicKat
7th November 2014, 11:59
IMO if they are manipulators, then there is next to no hope for humankind.

The possibility occurs to me that the families that they are associated with were, in times long past, dedicated to the long-term improvement and welfare of humankind but were overtaken by a more service-to-self (at any cost) mentality.

I wouldn't suggest that we should trust Foster and Kimberly immediately, but rather that the option of forces for good working to undermine the oppressors from within should be considered carefully with any new evidence to emerge.

Highland1
7th November 2014, 12:57
Speaking of Yama****as gold....

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1408-Man-Made-Typhoons-amp-Yama****a%E2%80%99s-Gold

Russ