PDA

View Full Version : How To Decalcify And Detoxify Your Pineal Gland

Ria
5th November 2014, 07:28
How To Decalcify And Detoxify Your Pineal Gland

It’s important to first note that decalcifying the pineal gland is not only for people who want to tune their spiritual antenna and refine their third eye, it is also for people who just want to take simple care of their bodies. The pineal gland is a tiny pea-shaped gland located in the geometric centre of the brain that has the following health functions:
Secretion of the Hormone Melatonin
Regulation of Endocrine Functions
Conversion of Nervous System Signals to Endocrine Signals
Causes Feeling of Sleepiness
Influences Sexual Development

For full information click here,
http://earthweareone.com/how-to-decalcify-and-detoxify-your-pineal-gland/

Elbie
5th November 2014, 23:58
has anyone ever described before and after effects? :eyebrows:

6th November 2014, 12:44
has anyone ever described before and after effects? :eyebrows:

Tri-cloptic, dozy and randy. I can confirm this lol.

Elbie
7th November 2014, 09:15
Tri-cloptic, dozy and randy. I can confirm this lol.

So, what detox/decalz method did you employ? Thanks.

Chickadee
9th November 2014, 02:20
Drink distilled water, mix it with some ionized silver

Catsquotl
9th November 2014, 10:38

I heard monatomic gold could decalcify the pineal gland. Never heard it about ionized silver before. As I have mad a batch and soon will make a seccond I was wondering if you could elaborate a little.

So far I thoiugh ionized or colloidial silver would kill viruses and bateria. How would it dissoved calcium?

With Love
Eelco

Elbie
9th November 2014, 11:30

Please, it's best to be careful with advice and recommendations.. What works for you may not work for all.. Fist off, there's no point or reason in mixing ionized/nano/monatomic silver with distilled water - it is made with it. Ionised, nano etc silver comes in distilled water. In the same context, be careful not to overdose colodial/nano etc silver intake, you may end up having to detox and it's a long process as with any detox. you certainly don't want to de-calcify your bones - uncontrolled intake of distilled water may zapp you body's bank of mineral such as calcium and trace elements. It makes every sense to think carefully, balance it all according to need, not your aspiration.

silver, even nano, is not water souluble, means, your system can't just flush out the excess.

In response to Eelco: A perfectly good anti viral and anti bacterial is (descent grade, get organic) wild oil of oregano..in very small doses as preventative. Couple it with good grade Vit C and you won' t need to worry about how to detox from a detox.

:)

Catsquotl
9th November 2014, 11:54
In response to Eelco: A perfectly good anti viral and anti bacterial is (descent grade, get organic) wild oil of oregano..in very small doses as preventative. Couple it with good grade Vit C and you won' t need to worry about how to detox from a detox.

:)

I'm not worried ;)
I can't determen the ppm of my sollution yet, but i doubt it's very high.
with 2 tablespoons a day for 7 days and then a few days rest to help my intestial bacterial colonies to reestablish themselves. I think I am well within any savety margin.
I was curious about the pineal gland decalification though as I hardly dream ever. and visualizing still seems dificult, although i can imagine scene's easily enough..

With Love
Eelco
I'll check out the oregano oil..though. after i do a mms week

Elbie
9th November 2014, 12:06
I'm not worried ;)
I can't determen the ppm of my sollution yet, but i doubt it's very high.
with 2 tablespoons a day for 7 days and then a few days rest to help my intestial bacterial colonies to reestablish themselves. I think I am well within any savety margin.
I was curious about the pineal gland decalification though as I hardly dream ever. and visualizing still seems dificult, although i can imagine scene's easily enough..

With Love
Eelco
I'll check out the oregano oil..though. after i do a mms week

If it's about visualising, try training your eye, gradually. Maybe take up a simple task such as drawing. Draw what you see through your window, for example. Then see what your mind's eye can do with that.

My dream/visual experience is so intense, one would think I don't go through as much caffein every day. I'd have a double esspreso and go to sleep minutes after happily.

No I am not a freak, just goes to show that what works for one may not work for another. :)

Catsquotl
9th November 2014, 12:20
It's not as much about visualizing as it is clearly seeing/connecting to that which is larger than me.
Clear insight perhaps? I feel the pineal gland for me may just be a helpful organ to feel connected.
Sort of destroyer of doubt if you will, due to its supposed ability to produce a "natural" dmt-like chemical, if i'm not mistaken that is..

anyway i was just curious to see if ionized/colloidial silver would in any way assist in that.
The reason i am trying silver before mms or oregano for that matter is due to the energetic properties of silver.

I think it has energetic properties oregano and certainly mms are missing.
even though their virus/bacterial killing properties, may be alike.

With Love
Eelco

ronin
9th November 2014, 13:02
please be careful what you wish for.
the pineal and dreamstate can be wonderful and scary at the same time.
you may not be able to understand the information given to you as our brains only work in this 3d level of conciseness.
you may see and understand for a moment but to try to express it you will find you cannot.

has anyone ever met anyone who has opened their third eye?

lookbeyond
10th November 2014, 06:59
please be careful what you wish for.
the pineal and dreamstate can be wonderful and scary at the same time.
you may not be able to understand the information given to you as our brains only work in this 3d level of conciseness.
you may see and understand for a moment but to try to express it you will find you cannot.

has anyone ever met anyone who has opened their third eye?

this has also been my concern, im waiting until my children are grown before i actively seek third eye activation and then i plan on a bit of astral travel also!

10th November 2014, 08:31
So, what detox/decalz method did you employ? Thanks.

Chakric meditation. I don't use substances to supplement spiritual growth and encouragement of abilities, other than a balanced diet (most of the time) and mindfulness. I have collectively spent a lot of time on my third eye which I've learned to be synonymous with a functional pineal. It is after all the region of that particular chakra in the centre of the cranium and not the surface "eye" that its' symbolism suggests.

That said, anyone who has had success by ingesting various things fair play to you. I'm not suggesting for a minute that that is a bad thing to do.

Windancer
11th April 2015, 02:51
Something else that may be beneficial; Boron/Borax See link:

http://www.jbbardot.com/inexpensive-osteoporosis-mycoplasma/