PDA

View Full Version : Occulted History, Banking Corruption, & The Vast Conspiracy

Ria
5th November 2014, 07:23
Jim Marrs | Occulted History, Banking Corruption, & The Vast Conspiracy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDL4ENh5gLE&list=UUIC142ESUCPCNLCJUx268Rg

This week alternative author and legendary truth seeker, Jim Marrs, joins THC to drop knowledge on a variety of conspiratorial topics including the history of banking, ISIS, Atlantis, The Anunnaki, the moon, hollow Earth, the Pyramids, and a ton more.

In the second half, we dive deeper into the history of banking and Zionism, the evidence for an ancient global civilization, UFOs & free energy, the giant skeletons hidden by the Smithsonian, and some ideas for a system that works for the people beyond the control of the global elite.

It’s a true grab bag of conspiracy goodness. Enjoy.

Published on Nov 2, 2014

Seikou-Kishi
6th November 2014, 03:32
Occulted? Is that like toast that is burnted or letters that are writtened?

Spiral
6th November 2014, 08:34

That's the Yanks for you, burlgalarized our language & enmangalerated it.

Elbie
6th November 2014, 10:03

No, it's not wrong. That's because the latin ' occulto ' (to keep away, to keep secret from, becoming: occult > hidden) is also used as a noun in English. So, although unusual, the use is not wrong.

6th November 2014, 11:21
No, it's not wrong. That's because the latin ' occulto ' (to keep away, to keep secret from, becoming: occult > hidden) is also used as a noun in English. So, although unusual, the use is not wrong.

Ohhhhh sh......

http://www.noozhawk.com/images/uploads/101813-Shakeout-630.jpg

Thanks Ria, this is getting cued up :thup:

Seikou-Kishi
7th November 2014, 00:57

Stars are occulted, history is either occluded or occult. To misuse the words and ignore the distinction is both pretentious and ignorant of the diachrony of the words.

Spiral
7th November 2014, 09:02
The last two posts have been deleted, one for going over the line & the other for being the springboard to the post going over the line.

& no, no top secret earth shattering information has been covered up.

:fpalm:

Elbie
7th November 2014, 09:07
Stars are occulted, history is either occluded or occult. To misuse the words and ignore the distinction is both pretentious and ignorant of the diachrony of the words.

Although, you must have heard of 'google' (noun) . I am further guessing you must have heard/seen its' use as in: 'googled', 'googled up'.. get it?

Seikou-Kishi
7th November 2014, 10:21
Although, you must have heard of 'google' (noun) . I am further guessing you must have heard/seen its' use as in: 'googled', 'googled up'.. get it?

I'm not "against" the movement of a word into different categories, especially where the new use fills a vacancy, as with google and telephone becoming verbs. My point is the superfluous and redundant complication of words in which the complication adds no new information like the American verb "to colorize", i.e., to give colour to something — a meaning already relayed by the verb "to colour". It is akin to saying "to hotize" rather than "to heat". It's a transparent attempt to portray greater profundity by the use of jargon.

Elbie
7th November 2014, 11:33
I'm not "against" the movement of a word into different categories, especially where the new use fills a vacancy, as with google and telephone becoming verbs. My point is the superfluous and redundant complication of words in which the complication adds no new information like the American verb "to colorize", i.e., to give colour to something — a meaning already relayed by the verb "to colour". It is akin to saying "to hotize" rather than "to heat". It's a transparent attempt to portray greater profundity by the use of jargon.

Hi again

I think you meant to use 'profanity' in place you put 'profundity'. If not, I don't know what was meant by your last sentence.
Better still, to start a new thread on the (mis)use of language. It may attract a few more readers. Like this, we are derailing this thread, taking it to where Ria may not want it to go. Sorry Ria.

Lord Sidious
7th November 2014, 13:19
That's the Yanks for you, burlgalarized our language & enmangalerated it.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m126/treble7_2006/O0tHBUk.jpg

Ria
7th November 2014, 14:30
Hi again

I think you meant to use 'profanity' in place you put 'profundity'. If not, I don't know what was meant by your last sentence.
Better still, to start a new thread on the (mis)use of language. It may attract a few more readers. Like this, we are derailing this thread, taking it to where Ria may not want it to go. Sorry Ria.
Your providing great entertainment by giving Seikou-Kishi a run for his money. Having a far less priverliged education to SK as well as being eclipsed by dyslexia at a time schools were uninformed. Seikou-Kishi's put downs at my mistakes to his delight, you could be just what he needs. And I am all for a thread on the (mis)use of language.
Enjoy :argue::chrs:

Ps, I am greatful to have mistake pointed out, I can tidy up my post's accordingly.

Just tobe clear I copied and pasted the information linked to the YouTube link.

Some renegades here could do with a little polish in the vocabulary department, like our friend Sidious, could prove very slippery, a bar of soap would have nothing on him.:whstl::ttr:

Lord Sidious
7th November 2014, 14:36
Some renegades here could do with a little polish in the vocabulary department, like our friend Sidious, could prove very slippery, a bar of soap would have nothing on him.:whstl::ttr:

I know where you live Rianugget, don't forget that.

Seikou-Kishi
7th November 2014, 14:38
Your providing great entertainment by giving Seikou-Kishi a run for his money. Having a far less priverliged education to SK as well as being eclipsed by dyslexia at a time schools were uninformed. Seikou-Kishi's put downs at my mistakes to his delight, you could be just what he needs. And I am all for a thread on the (mis)use of language.
Enjoy :argue::chrs:

Ps, I am greatful to have mistake pointed out, I can tidy up my post's accordingly.

Just tobe clear I copied and pasted the information linked to the YouTube link.

Haha, it'd take more than one to give me a run for my money :-p

And I'd never put somebody down for their dyslexia any more than I'd put a one-legged man down for coming last in a sprint. I assumed it was the video itself. It didn't occur to me that it might have been you lol XD

Ria
7th November 2014, 14:49
Haha, it'd take more than one to give me a run for my money :-p

XD

Now you are just boasting. What is an XD ?

Sidious you drop in any time, even have a tent for you.

Seikou-Kishi
7th November 2014, 14:59
N

It would be yet more gauche to be falsely modest.

XD is an emoticon with closed eyes and a smiling mouth

Ria
7th November 2014, 15:16
N

It would be yet more gauche to be falsely modest.

XD is an emoticon with closed eyes and a smiling mouth
Thank you for the explanation XD

Falsel modesty............ O please please please can I call you Mr Pompous.......just now and then.
Go on make my day :dan::dan::dan::dan::dan::dan::dan:

Sorry if I'v gone to far.:flag:

Elbie
7th November 2014, 16:54

Tent? He won't require it. If you referred to his member picture, you would find he's boasting one. :)