PDA

View Full Version : Is the Moon a Hollow Spacecraft?

Ria
4th November 2014, 19:03
Is The Moon A Hollow Spacecraft?

Several science fiction books of the early 20th century, including H.G. Wells’ “The First Men in the Moon,” take place within a hollow moon inhabited by aliens. In 1970 two Soviet scientists took this seemingly whimsical premise a step further, proposing that the moon is actually a shell-like alien spacecraft built by extraterrestrials with superior technology and intelligence. According to astronomers, the moon—though admittedly enigmatic as far as celestial bodies go—couldn’t maintain its mass and gravitational field if it lacked a dense core.
http://www.in5d.com/hollow-moon-spacecraft.html
The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a theory that claims the Earth‘s moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The theory was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled “Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?”.

The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a theory that claims the Earth‘s moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The theory was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled “Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?”.

Vasin and Shcherbakov’s thesis was that the Moon is a hollowed-out planetoid created by unknown beings with technology far superior to any on Earth. Huge machines would have been used to melt rock and form large cavities within the Moon, with the resulting molten lava spewing out onto the Moon’s surface. The Moon would therefore consist of a hull-like inner shell and an outer shell made from metallic rocky slag. For reasons unknown, the “Spaceship Moon” was then placed into orbit around the Earth.

Their theory relies heavily on the suggestion that large lunar craters, generally assumed to be formed from meteor impact, are generally too shallow and have flat or even convex bottoms. Small craters have a depth proportional to their diameter but larger craters are not deeper. It is theorized that small meteors are making a cup-shaped depression in the rocky surface of the moon while the larger meteors are drilling through a five mile thick rocky layer and hitting a high-tensile “hull” underneath.

Additionally, the authors note that the surface material of the moon is substantially composed of different elements (chromium, titanium and zirconium) from the surface of the Earth. They also note that some moon rocks are older than the oldest rocks on Earth. They postulate that the moon comprises a rocky outer layer a few miles thick covering a strong hull perhaps 20 miles thick and beneath that there is a void, possibly containing an atmosphere.

In 1975, Don Wilson published Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon in which he compiled what he considered supporting facts for this theory.

In 1976 George H Leonard published Somebody Else Is on the Moon in which he reprinted numerous NASA photographs of the lunar surface and suggested that large scale machinery was visible in these pictures. Readers have generally not been able to see these artifacts.

In 1976 George H Leonard published Somebody Else Is on the Moon in which he reprinted numerous NASA photographs of the lunar surface and suggested that large scale machinery was visible in these pictures. Readers have generally not been able to see these artifacts.

Criticisms

Suniti Karunatillake of Cornell University suggests that there are at least two ways to determine the distribution of mass within a body. One involves moment of inertia parameters, the other involves seismic observations. In the case of the former, Karunatillake points out that, “One such parameter, the normalized polar moment of inertia, is 0.393+/-0.001, which is very close to that for a solid object with radially constant density (0.4; for comparison, Earth’s value is 0.33).

As for the latter, he notes that the moon is the only planetary body besides Earth on which extensive seismic observations have been made. These observations have constrained the thickness of the moon’s crust, mantle and core, suggesting it could not be hollow. Karen Masters of University of Portsmouth similarly suggests that, based on the behavior of objects interacting with the gravitational field of the moon, we can determine the mass of the moon. Given the observable size of the moon, we can then calculate the density, which strongly rejects the notion that the moon could be hollow.

source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlbS-A01VDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pfl4prGZIY

David Icke talks about the moon and Saturn around the 24:00 minute marker of the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQUCPJWKOg

Source http://www.in5d.com/hollow-moon-spacecraft.html

Elbie
4th November 2014, 20:37
it's an IFO everyone can see..it's a an ooollldd (older than earth according to the latest) object committed to its' task and not a soul knows about it.

-edit to add-

John Lear reckons human souls are being recycled up there, but among lots of good info he also peddles disinfo, me thinks. Makes it hard to tell.

Wolf Khan
4th November 2014, 21:40
Don't trust Eike, he spews out what he is told to spew out to the gullible.

As for the moon being hollow, of course it is, as well as being tidally locked facing Earh, the one side always visible to the Earth, why is this so??

sandy
5th November 2014, 00:27
I don`t know Wolf, why is it so................

5th November 2014, 08:15
I don`t know Wolf, why is it so................

I suspect we are only shown one side of the moon deliberately. The gravitational force of an object that size would cause it to rotate in such close proximity to a huge rotating mass like Earth. We should therefore always see all sides, top, bottom etc through it's cyclical progression. We don't. It's "shown" to us like a picture. In my view that has to be contrived, controlled and deliberate.

I am no expert, but remote views of the moon show a hive of activity on the "dark" side (the side we're never shown). I'm talking cityscape here and that's just for starters. Have a go yourself! I've thought for a long time that the "Death Star" is prophetic and symbolic....

Tonz
5th November 2014, 10:32
If the moon rotated it would create electric discharge with the earth , don't think that would be a good thing!, i don't know if this would be true , but i think it is.

KosmicKat
5th November 2014, 11:45
I've thought for a long time that the "Death Star" is prophetic and symbolic....

Consider also, that as far as we know, for a planet the size of Earth, a satellite the size of the Moon is atypical.

5th November 2014, 12:46
Consider also, that as far as we know, for a planet the size of Earth, a satellite the size of the Moon is atypical.

Definitely. It's almost like someone "drove" it here...

Tonz
6th November 2014, 00:21
Also i think its out of proportion to the size of our planet comparing that to other moons in our solar system. i think all other moons rotate , but not shore about that one.

norman
6th November 2014, 00:35
The 2 things that seem odd about the moon, to me, are:

1) It's fully locked in the sense that there is no perceptible change in it's orientation facing the earth, as others have said.

2) It is positioned at precisely the distance that makes it a disc in the sky exactly the same size as the sun. What are the chances of that !?

Cearna
6th November 2014, 06:44
I seem to remember an interview, back a few years ago which said similar to what is being said on this , but they also added that there was a specific frequency that is directed at the Earth to make us behave in specific ways. It seemed to be all out in the open then, so is this someone trying to instil fear all over again?

There is no gravity on the moon, so the moon must orbit in its own way - is this all it is?

Or is it the first thing we need to get rid of along with those who originally put it there?

KosmicKat
6th November 2014, 11:29
There is no gravity on the moon, so the moon must orbit in its own way - is this all it is?

That isn't quite true. The pull of the moon's gravity is equivalent to roughly one-sixth that of earth.

Herbert
6th November 2014, 17:20
What Icke seems to totally miss is the fact that we live in a conscious Universe and that , not unlike the Earth, the moon is a conscious soul. To ask the question: "What are the odds?" is to suggest that consciousness has no intelligence. The moon , like all the planets, placed itself. It chose such a position so that it could help Earth maintain life by helping to stabilize the wobble.

If anything is being "beamed" at the Earth, it is being done by the human settlement established on the moon in the 1950's through the black ops program. Any information Icke provides from channeled sources is questionable as is his "voice saying the moon is hollow". Most channeled information is disinformation.

While Icke offers some useful information about the controllers, he is out of his depths when he talks about outer space. As far as the "ping" goes, it only proves that the moon was once a planet with volcanic activity where the cooling magma created hollow spaces under the surface up to a few miles down, just as has happened with Earth. This is my opinion based on information provided by Chris Thomas, who many here will be familiar with.

Elbie
6th November 2014, 18:29
What Icke seems to totally miss is the fact that we live in a conscious Universe and that , not unlike the Earth, the moon is a conscious soul. To ask the question: "What are the odds?" is to suggest that consciousness has no intelligence. The moon , like all the planets, placed itself. It chose such a position so that it could help Earth maintain life by helping to stabilize the wobble.

If anything is being "beamed" at the Earth, it is being done by the human settlement established on the moon in the 1950's through the black ops program. Any information Icke provides from channeled sources is questionable as is his "voice saying the moon is hollow". Most channeled information is disinformation.

While Icke offers some useful information about the controllers, he is out of his depths when he talks about outer space. As far as the "ping" goes, it only proves that the moon was once a planet with volcanic activity where the cooling magma created hollow spaces under the surface up to a few miles down, just as has happened with Earth. This is my opinion based on information provided by Chris Thomas, who many here will be familiar with.

if everything in the universe were conscious and acted of its' own will/choice like you are suggesting, this would have to include my coffee cup - still it wouldn't come to me at times I am dying for caffein. I'd have to go and fetch it.

2) It is positioned at precisely the distance that makes it a disc in the sky exactly the same size as the sun. What are the chances of that !?

would you say it trimmed itself to size?

besides, Icke is neither the first nor the only one talking about the hollowed out moon. If you referred to Ria's OP, you will find:

--------------Vasin and Shcherbakov’s thesis was that the Moon is a hollowed-out planetoid created by unknown beings with technology far superior to any on Earth. Huge machines would have been used to melt rock and form large cavities within the Moon, with the resulting molten lava spewing out onto the Moon’s surface. The Moon would therefore consist of a hull-like inner shell and an outer shell made from metallic rocky slag. For reasons unknown, the “Spaceship Moon” was then placed into orbit around the Earth.

Their theory relies heavily on the suggestion that large lunar craters, generally assumed to be formed from meteor impact, are generally too shallow and have flat or even convex bottoms. Small craters have a depth proportional to their diameter but larger craters are not deeper. It is theorized that small meteors are making a cup-shaped depression in the rocky surface of the moon while the larger meteors are drilling through a five mile thick rocky layer and hitting a high-tensile “hull” underneath.

Additionally, the authors note that the surface material of the moon is substantially composed of different elements (chromium, titanium and zirconium) from the surface of the Earth. They also note that some moon rocks are older than the oldest rocks on Earth. They postulate that the moon comprises a rocky outer layer a few miles thick covering a strong hull perhaps 20 miles thick and beneath that there is a void, possibly containing an atmosphere-------------

BabaRa
6th November 2014, 22:13
My personal belief is that we are definitely being programmed, and there is a false reality (the matrix) that has been somehow planted in our consciousness.

Who is doing it and where they are doing it from is still hidden from us - therefore we should at least consider all theories - not to say believe them, but don't toss them a sidel.

I thought the Zulu legend about the moon being an egg was quite interesting.

I've always heard that there are more murders, etc here on earth during a full moon. Why? Many people claim that a full moon affects them emotionally.

My son was born during a full moon (2 weeks early, and I had been to the doctor that very day and after checking me out he felt I was still a few weeks out) when we arrived at the hospital the birthing rooms were already full and the nurses comment was: This always happens during a full moon. It has been suggested that this is because the moon affects water (the tides) and since we are 70% or so water, it does the same to us. Perhaps or perhaps not.

Brian O'Leary, the American astronaut who moved to Ecuador, and who worked with Carl Sagan, said on one of his Project Camelot's videos, that he saw Sagan air brush out things on pictures of Mars at the request of those over him. Something is going on up there that tptb don't want us to know about.

And back when I first heard NASA had bombed the moon to see if there was water - many red flags went up.

As for channeled information: It's the same as any other information IMO, some is accurate and some isn't. There are those in every field whose aim it is to deceive (as above, so below).

In truth we don't truly know where our thoughts and ideas come from and this is true for scientists as well as channelers.

Staying neutral and not emotionally attached to or against any idea or belief helps ones consciousness to expand.