PDA

View Full Version : Hidden NASA Intel

Ria
4th November 2014, 18:36
The Lie NASA Told - The Imminent Demise of the NWO

Published on Mar 23, 2014Information that was removed from Books & Hieroglyphics concerning what happened in Babylon , "Religion", and altered terms. All of which ties together with what NASA has hidden in their archives.

Some of the Footage from NASA, hidden in their archives. Images of planets being destroyed by a War in Space. The last, on March 19th, was Jupiter. This footage concerns the imminent destruction of the NWO & mankinds freedom.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c69vZyE74Zg&list=UUJW7ZO7TOTp3ZqzuCw9fgUw

Ria
4th November 2014, 19:59
Sorry

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4612-Hidden-NASA-Intel?p=36814&viewfull=1#post36814
Doubling of thread here it is.

Ria
4th November 2014, 20:30
Freze frame at 3mins 27 sec , in fact be ready on the pause button from the start. It will help

liderr
4th November 2014, 20:43
Thanks. Visually sums up what David Icke and others have been saying for many years now. A keeper.

Elbie
4th November 2014, 20:50
Sorry

I think I know what you meant to say Ria but failed to finish the sentence.

let me have a guess: sorry you had to go down dear nwo (where 'sorry' and 'dear' are about being polite).
:whstl:

Elbie
4th November 2014, 22:41
Ria, do you know how this lady gets her info? Channeling?
Thanks.

Ria
5th November 2014, 01:16
Ria, do you know how this lady gets her info? Channeling?
Thanks.

I don't think this is channeling.
We have recently seen explosions on Mars, earlier it was Jupiter, I have seen two Suns. Wholf Khan was speaking of the black sun being behind the sun that we see. We have seen pics of craft and planetoids things round the sun, the moon disappearing from sight tobe switch on agen all so at a new position for a while.
It's all a bit mind blowing, yet I have heared most this info in snippets /fragments one way or another over a couple of decades. It has been presented in quite a cohesive manner. It would tie in with some of the silver legion info which I was on the fence about, we had some one here who discused being part of a crew knocking out some of the bad guys, it makes a little more sence now.
We have to make the distinction between people picking up AI info and those who are in direct comunication, for instance you know who is about to call you and they do, you know who's at the door, See this ability amplified grately along with remote viewing. There is also work that can go on in your sleep state with your higher self, that you can bring fragments of memory back on waking.
And may be it's just wishful thinking on my part that our PA is coming to save us. Bless him.

Elbie
5th November 2014, 09:55
I don't think this is channeling.
We have recently seen explosions on Mars, earlier it was Jupiter, I have seen two Suns. Wholf Khan was speaking of the black sun being behind the sun that we see. We have seen pics of craft and planetoids things round the sun, the moon disappearing from sight tobe switch on agen all so at a new position for a while.
It's all a bit mind blowing, yet I have heared most this info in snippets /fragments one way or another over a couple of decades. It has been presented in quite a cohesive manner. It would tie in with some of the silver legion info which I was on the fence about, we had some one here who discused being part of a crew knocking out some of the bad guys, it makes a little more sence now.
We have to make the distinction between people picking up AI info and those who are in direct comunication, for instance you know who is about to call you and they do, you know who's at the door, See this ability amplified grately along with remote viewing. There is also work that can go on in your sleep state with your higher self, that you can bring fragments of memory back on waking.
And may be it's just wishful thinking on my part that our PA is coming to save us. Bless him.

She is describing planets on poles, our sun being zapped dead (this was another of her video persentations) - woundn't that have any effect on life here? Then planets that run on poles - where are the other ends of poles? How are the poles anchored, if they are anchored at all?

is the siver legion you mention the galactic federation of light or else? Thanks again.

Ria
5th November 2014, 15:19
She is describing planets on poles, our sun being zapped dead (this was another of her video persentations) - woundn't that have any effect on life here? Then planets that run on poles - where are the other ends of poles? How are the poles anchored, if they are anchored at all?

is the siver legion you mention the galactic federation of light or else? Thanks again.
I didn't think of it as a literal poles.
More of an energetic link through the North and South poles of planets.
The grid is interesting as this has come up in numerous diffrent texts and seems tobe tied into the prison planet concept. It would seem "the poles" may be used for transport, just surmising.
As to the GFOL I don't think so, would need to check the diffrent alferbet groups I can get a bit muddled as some are so similar in wording yet diffrent.

Spiral
5th November 2014, 19:12
Threads merged :chrs:

I can assure everyone that Jupiter is still there as I & hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers can attest to.

Tonight it will rise in the east around midnight in Europe & will be high in the southern sky just before daybreak, it is very bright & can easily be seen with the naked eye looking like a very bright star, a decent pair of binoculars is enough to see the "Galilean" moons.

Ria
5th November 2014, 21:29
Threads merged :chrs:

I can assure everyone that Jupiter is still there as I & hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers can attest to.

Tonight it will rise in the east around midnight in Europe & will be high in the southern sky just before daybreak, it is very bright & can easily be seen with the naked eye looking like a very bright star, a decent pair of binoculars is enough to see the "Galilean" moons.
Lol, we have bombs going off on this plant, oddly we are still here too.

Spiral
5th November 2014, 22:34
Free download that shows where all the planets & stars are

http://www.stellarium.org/eo

Elbie
5th November 2014, 23:11
Lol, we have bombs going off on this plant, oddly we are still here too.

well said.

Maybe they got zapped in another dimension. Or, maybe they've gone dead but we still don't see it. Perhaps there's a time delay in all this.
That explosion on Mars recently is suspect i must say - noone's reporting what/why it happened.

Plus, why did US military nuke the moon a couple of years back? there's been no explanation, no reports as to why nuke the far side of the moon. Anyone know?