PDA

View Full Version : The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.. .

pAnonymous
4th November 2014, 05:35
Hello,

I would like to refer book. If you want to be happy [!] #1+ /// The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.I mplement.and.Live.up.to.Forever @ http://foreverthemostimportant.com/

THIS WORK HAS BEEN BANNED EVERYWHERE/ SAVE IT - PRINT - SPREAD FOR YOUR SURVIVAL.
PLEASE **SPREAD** THIS VERSION OF FILE.

If you are the type of person who likes to be in control... The book features nearly all unknown secrets. Cracks in 100% nearly all topic important for anyone, like.

100% Health cracked,
100% Universal Laws (operating here cracked, how to take advantage),
In 100% describes Biblical Law of Jesus Christ which operates in this reality and leads to receiving everything that you want IN YOUR LIFE (if only followed)
100% Seduction cracked (partnerships, how to seduce successfully a woman, how YOU can get a woman)
100% cracks stock market,
business,
communications,
describes Illuminati thread (our situation, causality etc.),
and many more...

It's unbelievable, I've never seen anything LIKE IT. Check it for yourself.

/ PROTECT THIS BOOK. book

http://foreverthemostimportant.com/promo/web-promo/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.I mplement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.png

see page 103 for instance.

Admin note user discretion advised

Sooz
4th November 2014, 06:20
Welcome to the forum pAnonymous,

Ok, I will bookmark this to read. Thanks.

Sooz

Tonz
4th November 2014, 06:20
pAnonymous ,welcome .

Sooz
4th November 2014, 06:25
Can I just ask pAnonymous, why did you decide to post this? And what led you here?

I haven't looked at your offering yet, so I'm just writing this 'blind' so to speak.

Are you affiliated with a religious/church organisation?

Sooz

Sooz
4th November 2014, 06:30
OK, I went to open the file and I'm a bit uncertain about it. Is it safe to open and download pAnonymous?

Tribe
4th November 2014, 06:35
Leave if unsure sooz Hun , leave it with me a mo x

It's up to you weather you look at the PDF , I don't think it contains anything that would harm your computer but I'm not a computer expert ! I also have the :Seffect:

I think caution is always needed with content of things spiritually speaking .. But that is up to you Hun x

The One
4th November 2014, 07:32
Welcome

I notice you have been on many boards with the above pdf can i ask is this your own work and if so can you give a more detailed description

cheers

Sooz
4th November 2014, 07:43
Well, I like to live dangerously, so I took a punt and downloaded the pdf.

I may well be doing a dis-service, (I like to keep an open mind), to the author, but I did a 5/10 minute scan. Here are my initial thoughts:

Lots of warnings in the initial text. Lots of stuff to do with cleansing/detoxing, 7 day starvation diet, a warning that you might die. Page 103 as the author highlighted, did nothing for me, in fact I can't even remember what it was - that's how much of an impact it had on me.

Sorry, not interested. Others may want to delve into it more deeply. For me it's a non event.

But don't let my comments put anyone off. I encourage anyone to look further if it 'floats your boat'.

Wolf Khan
4th November 2014, 22:13
Well done Sooz, thank will give this rubbish a miss.

Altaira
5th November 2014, 07:12
I looked at the book, I decided to read it properly, it is still early to say but there is not much that I would disagree with. The stuff is not controversial to me. Yes there are claims that if you do this and that you will die but isn't it true? The author points out at the things we do that kill us slowly and habits we've been programmed to have that make us accepting the grand illusion.

He talks about moral values but I wouldn't see this in the same light we are used to. He means something else which is not well defined but you can understand as you read.

The style used is a bit strange and not what we are used to, it is more colloquial but complex as well, with positive connotation rather than negative.