PDA

View Full Version : The Awakening of a Planetary Consciousness

shamanseeker
31st October 2014, 16:10
http://www.wakingtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Planetary-Consciousness-300x221.jpg

The accelerating changes occurring across our planet right now will have no alternative but to force a mind-change on a global and individual level. We are coming together as a global species like never before; despite what we have been shown and told by the mainstream media. We need to view this in both the immediate and the bigger picture. Due to our relatively short human life span we rarely reflect beyond a generation or two in front of us. We have evolved as a species that reacts to immediate concerns. This served us well in the past when we had survival needs in a restricted world of limited horizons. Yet now we need a perspective that is global at the very least – and even possibly beyond!

If we now look at the bigger picture we will see that a different type of consciousness has been emerging over the past 150 years. That is, since the dawn of the Second Industrial Revolution. The new technologies of the Second Industrial Revolution – the telephone, radar, cinema, automobile and airplane – called for a new reorientation of human perspective. A new perception of the dimensions of space and time began to birth a psychological consciousness – one that wanted to look beyond the borders and horizons of the physical frontier. The 3rd Industrial Revolution, if we wish to call it that, will be a convergence of digital communications combined with a young generation that is more globally aware. This has the potential to catalyze upon this planet a rising empathic, integral consciousness. Also, our global communications will encourage new relations in our extended connectivity. That is, increased multiple relations are likely to stimulate a connected, collaborative consciousness; rather than stepping back into an older consciousness of conflict and control. A planetary citizenry is likely to emerge that will exhibit greater empathy, and which will create a different planetary society within perhaps two generations. Humanity already contains the seeds of these momentous potentials.

Many social changes within the upcoming years will emerge from the creative engagement and innovation of individuals and collectives worldwide – a shift catalyzed within the hearts, spirit, and minds of the people. Externally we may seem like a vast, distant, and separate collection of individuals yet in truth the human family is an intimate, closely entwined species comprised of various cultures. Many of the younger generation now are waking up to this fact. Youngsters the world over are growing up accustomed to having networks of hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of friends across the planet; sharing intimacy and empathizing easily with an international social group of like-minded souls.

This younger generation is manifesting, whether conscious of it or not, a non-local level of human relationships. This expanded connectivity is impacting and affecting a change in our psychology and consciousness. We are now being impelled to live in ways that enable all other people to live as well. We are also being compelled to live in ways that respect the lives of others and that respect the right to the economic and cultural development of all people; and to pursue personal fulfilment in harmony with the integrity of nature. These traits may constitute what I refer to as an integral-ecological consciousness: a person acting and behaving as both an individual and as a part of the greater connected whole. Such multiple relations form a more varied, rich and complex life; they also provide a more diverse range of impacts and opportunities to develop the self. As well as providing challenges for developing new skills and learning, our diverse networks can form new friendships and add extra meaning to our lives.

Read more: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/10/29/rise-empathic-consciousness/

BabaRa
31st October 2014, 16:39
Thanks loved this - and is very much the same as what I've received, am experiencing and observing.

While the other consciousness still exists and is fighting to maintain, it is slipping away.

sandy
1st November 2014, 01:29
I think so too>.....thanks for posting :)

norman
1st November 2014, 02:22
I'm going to go against the positive drift here ( well, you'd expect that from me, wouldn't you ).

I'm far from convinced that we humans, even the really really jentle ones have got a direct line to source, or anywhere near it.

My life view is mostly made up of practical realisations. Things like how there are aparent infinite levels of sentient conciousness. The Universe is imeasurably bigger than what we can see, never mind what we can comprehend as "known stuff". There is a huge likelyhood that not only are there phenominally smarter beings out there but a huge likelyhood that there are far greater realised sentient connections with whatever you want to call the sentient oneness.

I can grasp that it's 'motivational' and good 'group forming' stuff to pronounce on a regular basis that significant shift or change is happening or about to happen. The human experience is laden with 'group forming' stuff of that ilk. Some of it more inspired than the rest, even.

I can't grasp the notion that suddenly we've been granted a pass on all that there is to realise and just get a faster-than-light flight to wherever we think we should be.

My basic premis is that we humans are very damaged sentient beings. We are prone to throw up goals and aspirations that are far from "right" or even ever achievable.

A modern first-world predominant trait is to adopt an "easy-rider" aproach to things. To sit back in the lap of stolen luxury and chatter away with others in the same bubble about how bloody great it is to have been granted a life, if only we could shake off those bloody crooks who stole it for us.

I personally don't have a lot of hope for a 'day of rekoning' other than a very one on one personal day of rekoning that is passing from here as each individual. The positivity of the 'lucky' section of current humanity is so full of human ignorance it's got no chance in a real timeline reckoning, in my opinion.

I'm told there are Chirstians who believe they will be raptured before the reackoning drags them into the real deal of fixing this mess.

I'm seeing others, of a different flavor, who behave and talk as if they too believe the same bloody thing, with a different altar full of nick-nacks to pet.

As I often say around here, I'm the negative type. I'm like the guy who works away in a design team finding all the holes and failures in a projected product. The others kiind of hate me and kind of love me at the same time because they ultimately know their creative genious is unstable without the input from people like me.

Take all that as you see fit. ;)

Moonlight
1st November 2014, 11:07
I see it happening too. Slowly but surely. How will it be in 20 years from now when the younger generations take charge ? I believe the world will be a very different place. Some of the kids growing up want a change and are questioning everything. I'm doing all that I can to pave the way to that better place.