PDA

View Full Version : New Whistleblower Interview from Bill Ryan and Christine

Sooz
30th October 2014, 07:18
Military Advance Technology from a Whistleblower...

Surprised no one has posted this. A new whistleblower interview from an anonymous Project Avalon member. I have not had the time to watch/listen to this as yet, but will do so tomorrow, so can't make any comments as yet. Looks to be very interesting though.

I will also post an mp3 link in a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF7gk9F9qhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Wno7NykOg

Sooz
30th October 2014, 07:22
Here is the mp3 link to download on your iPod/iPhone:

http://projectavalon.net/Project_Avalon_Military_Advanced_Technology_Whistl eblower_Part_1.mp3

A written transcript is coming I think, as well.

boja
30th October 2014, 08:40
I listened to the whole interview.

I noticed many people are believing it's all true.

Personally, I'm still undecided whether the man is a credible witness or not.

(Remember "Charles" alias "Atticus" alias Steven Hodges). Caution, be discerning Folks.

Woody
30th October 2014, 08:48
My thoughts too boja

Sooz
30th October 2014, 09:15
I listened to the whole interview.

I noticed many people are believing it's all true.

Personally, I'm still undecided whether the man is a credible witness or not.

(Remember "Charles" alias "Atticus" alias Steven Hodges). Caution, be discerning Folks.

How could anyone forget! And remember the fall-out.:whstl: I remember the day it came out - 01.01.2011.

Highland1
30th October 2014, 11:25
Listened to this in bed last night till daft o clock, I was drifting off until the bit about spiders..... and instantly remembered what ronin said the other day about something scuttling across his duvet whilst trying to sleep! yikes!
I need to listen to it all again to absorb the information in more detail.
Some extremely interesting things with regards to portals, previous intelligent and breakaway civilisations, AI intelligence, consciousness trojans, time travel, in fact its got the lot and well worth a listen.
The part about the crystal caves struck a strong chord with me as Cearna had already covered this in one of her older threads and somehow triggered a memory of my own. .......

Go for it folks, this for me feels like the real deal and you can always discern for yourselves the information shared.

Russ

Ria
30th October 2014, 11:28
Yes I think he is too.

Lord Sidious
30th October 2014, 12:16

How could I ever forget him and the whole time?
PA has little credibility anymore, I am afraid.
Still so many good people over there, still being lead by the nose by Bill and his band of merry mods.

norman
30th October 2014, 13:26
The scenario he gathers from his experiences fits very well with my own gathered impression of the big picture.

I don't know if that confirms that I'm on the right track or if it's a feed of more misdirection.

My 'big picture' isn't going away any time soon though, even if this is bogus.

edit:

That old chestnut "Black Sun" pops it's head up again. I've been told that's one word match that gets alerted to on the internet.

Phoenix
30th October 2014, 13:33
I find that misinfo/disinfo agents tend to deliver narratives that come across as being overly "polished".

Such folks usually go to great lengths to rehearse and perfect their stories so they can be delivered with impeccable confidence and precision.

The purpose of this, obviously, is to give those listening to their stories the "impression" that the highly detailed information being provided is accurate/valid/reliable.

I personally get a bit suspicious of people who represent themselves as having ALL the answers, and/or provide information that is SO overly detailed that it makes you start to wonder where they got their SUPER-HUMAN powers of observation from. lol

In any casse, for me it seemed quite evident that the interviewee in this particular video was far from confident in his delivery of the information (certainly his story didn't seem overly rehearsed or polished to me).

In fact, on the whole I think he actually came across as being a little nervous, and most definitely apprehensive about going into detail about some of his experiences.

In light of that, I'd have to say I'm leaning more towards him being legit than a stooge... at the very least it's clear that HE HIMSELF believes his stories are true.

That said, he does talk at length about having his memories wiped and/or implanted/overlayed regularly during his time inside the military programs that he claims to have been associated with.

The big question for me is... how much of what he recalls about those experiences has been "tampered with" and how much is based in reality?

PurpleLama
30th October 2014, 15:43
What's hilarious to me is the pretended anonymity of the "whistleblower". I can't say I have a great deal of confidence in the veracity of the interviewee, but likewise I have not made up my mind about him either way. The black goo thing is straight out of the X-Files and the spiders were talked about a bit on PA last year. I haven't listened to the whole interview, yet, but I might this weekend if I can find the time.

Blacklight43
30th October 2014, 17:49
I knew exactly who it was since I had been following his thread for some time. Most of what he said feels right to me. I will be listening again.

daft ada
30th October 2014, 20:09
Well I'm not even going to listen to it because for me if the person does not have the stones to declare who they are and what their credentials are, it's all pointless and meaningless.

norman
30th October 2014, 20:27
If I was in the position he's apparently in, I'd be hard pushed to find the 'stones' to give up all my cover to a mostly misguided world of conspiracy theorists, let alone the world of dark agencies.

Not having "the stones" doesn't invalidate anything, in my opinion. People who've never personally experienced fear or terror or even anxiety to the point of being physically incapacitated and/or ill with it don't do very well at grasping the reality of this kind of situation.

I feel a Roger Waters quote coming on. "The bravery of being out of range".

daft ada
30th October 2014, 21:09
That's not quite what I meant Norm, With a view to disclosure and the truth about Aliens etc, what good is claims made by someone who won't say who he is or what his job is if it's relevant, to back up what he is telling us. Anyone can make claims and statements, but they are meaningless for anything other than entertainment without substantiation or credence of status, take the statements made by the scientist in the other thread, we are all ears because of who he is.

Some anonymous forum member? hmmm yawn!

Calabash
30th October 2014, 22:15
What's hilarious to me is the pretended anonymity of the "whistleblower". I can't say I have a great deal of confidence in the veracity of the interviewee, but likewise I have not made up my mind about him either way. The black goo thing is straight out of the X-Files and the spiders were talked about a bit on PA last year. I haven't listened to the whole interview, yet, but I might this weekend if I can find the time.

Hmmm - the black goo and spiders sound like Miles Johnston, which he has spoken about on many occasions. I haven't listened to the whole interview (first 30 mins only) which I'm finding hard going, but if the spiders are scuttlers then that is defo Miles Johnston. Black goo is also mentioned in James Casbolt dispatches (and again Miles had a lot of contact with Casbolt), so not sure whether it's actually true or just the 100 monkey scenario . . . . Can you corroborate any of this Ria?

BabaRa
30th October 2014, 22:27
I believe he is being honest.

But that doesn't mean what he is telling us is true - he could have been programmed to give us mis-information or mis-information mixed with truth.

In the first few minutes the interviewer says: This is the first time he was not blocked from giving us this information.

We understand why he was previously blocked . . . what we don't know is: Why wasn't he blocked this time.

I say listen, but don't believe or disbelieve - perhaps some of the information will ring a bell for you at a later date.

Woody
30th October 2014, 22:28
I think David Griffin spoke about the black goo and the connection with the falkland isles.

norman
30th October 2014, 22:30
Hmmm - the black goo and spiders sound like Miles Johnston, which he has spoken about on many occasions. I haven't listened to the whole interview (first 30 mins only) which I'm finding hard going, but if the spiders are scuttlers then that is defo Miles Johnston. Black goo is also mentioned in James Casbolt dispatches (and again Miles had a lot of contact with Casbolt), so not sure whether it's actually true or just the 100 monkey scenario . . . . Can you corroborate any of this Ria?

Also, Casbolt has got holes in his credibility for me but he too has been banging on about the big A.I. threat.

I CAN imagine a coordinated briefing program that has a 'big' narrative these people are being supplied from. I can also imagine that they are bumping into aspects of the truth.

Hard to call it one way or the other yet.

norman
30th October 2014, 22:53
I say listen, but don't believe or disbelieve - perhaps some of the information will ring a bell for you at a later date.

These big questions begging for answers are why I pay attention instead of just drifting away to live out the rest of this human life as a complete human 'idiot' DNA data point.

The loudest data-blip I get from listening to this guy is the A.I. thing.

It makes a lot of logical sense to my mind that advanced species would have, long ago, developed such A.I. and the clues that it's arrived here in our solar system are beginning to appear in sight of us who ask and look.

I've got a pet theory about the rings of Saturn that ties directly into there being an A.I. presence here. I also firmly believe that all this fancy new semiconductor/chip technology is a trojan horse to make us more controllable in readiness to take us over in one way or another.

I'm left wondering if the beings who cooperated to create us are also threatened by the A.I. from afar. I can't yet believe it's all part of their program here on Earth with us humans.

sandy
30th October 2014, 22:54
I listen to it all last evening and did not find any new revelations being disclosed other than a forum member has had these experiences.............one thing I am aware of tho is Milab individuals, basically share many commonalities in their story events and thus meme's are created for the uninitiated to buy into............

What would you do if you found out everything was true about all the disclosure around the world? What difference would it make to your life today? What could you do with the this truth? I venture to say most would draw their loved ones close, immediately teach vigilance to the new paradigm and decide together what will be done to facilitate their life from this point on.

What stops us from doing this NOW.............that is the question in my mind!!

It is sad that we are continually fed info that cannot be truly substantiated but IMHO there is a reason for this dilemna. If we had the truth spoken and right in front of our faces ( in many ways it is :) ) it still probably would not be heard due to the indoctrination of immaturity and resistance to taking responsibility for ourselves on all levels....mental, physical, emotional and spiritual.

Thus we continue to with the evloution of man, one individual at a time.................slow progress is better than none I guess no matter how painful it is to watch :(

lift the veil
31st October 2014, 01:21
The Avalon forum member and now come forward to reveal his Avalon identity.

Sooz
31st October 2014, 07:25
I knew it was him!

Elbie
31st October 2014, 10:41
-----

What stops us from doing this NOW.............that is the question in my mind!!------
---

:(

It's easier to trick one than to make them realise they've been tricked. No outside party could enforce that realisation, it has to come from within - which is what makes it a painfully slow process.

Lord Sidious
31st October 2014, 11:09
I knew it was him!

Who?

The One
31st October 2014, 11:14
Who?

It was me bro honest

Ok then GoodETxSG

Sooz
31st October 2014, 11:21
Lord Sid:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66018-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower/page9

Post Number #166

Member: GoodETxSG

Bill Ryan has been building him up for months now as an insider.

Remember, 'Timing is everything'....

Donations are gladly accepted.

Calabash
31st October 2014, 13:03
What would you do if you found out everything was true about all the disclosure around the world? What difference would it make to your life today? What could you do with the truth? I venture to say most would draw their loved ones close, immediately teach vigilance to the new paradigm and decide together what will be done to facilitate their life from this point on.

If we found out that everything was true it would be almost as stunning for us on the forum as the masses finding out from scratch.

Then the questions would start and then (probably), there would be riots, anarchy and witch-hunts and we would then very quickly find out their real intent. So, although not ideal, maybe it’s just as well that things are as they are.

It’s hard to imagine a better way around this inevitable scenario

Lord Sidious
31st October 2014, 13:17
It was me bro honest

Ok then GoodETxSG

Ya nugget.
I know it wasn't you, you were up the bloody chippy again.

Ria
31st October 2014, 13:41
I am not happy about this.
Think about it.
Ifthe Whistleblower is genuine, you could be doing a grave disservice with serous consequences.
It is very important to put aside grievance towards Bill regardless of his own motivations. Don't make it about him.
The guy, Mr Whistle wont's to keep his job, look what happen to Alex Collier.
If you had some Vital information consider how easy it is to get it out there, we are having trouble letting our friends and families Know, even the very basics.
By all means cast a critical eye over the material he brings forward and be objective.
If he wonts his identity kept out of the picture so be it.
Don't fall into a them and us pattern of behaviour keep your tinder dry for the real criminals.

If he is a disinformation Trojan Horse, what are you being distracted from?
Having a go at the slave, doing the masters biding, is stupid, the focuse is not realy about him.
What about the information can we see if it has legs? (It might be only one leg or a couple that don't match):confused::hmm:
Is the information verifiable?
And may be, we might have to hold on, till more truth comes our way before we will realy know.

donk
31st October 2014, 14:50
Why do I feel like the only one bothered by the disconnect between the meme that real insiders disclosing this type of info are putting themselves/their family in harm’s way and the way this thing unfolded?

I mean, if there was legit info that “they” have been suppressing (apparently through fear by “silencing” would-be whistleblowers and through intense compartmentalization) for so long…doesn’t the attempt at anonymity seem pretty silly to anyone else?

If we're to believe what he is saying, doesn't that mean "they" have the tech to know he's gonna disclose...probably before even he does?

jimmer
31st October 2014, 15:19
the video has gone private.
wonder what that is all about?
just when I took time to give it a look.
humph.

mojo
31st October 2014, 15:24
Hi Sooz, it says the video is private? couldnt watch it....

mojo
31st October 2014, 16:25
Visited PA and found it was still viewable. It felt different in there...)

norman
31st October 2014, 16:28
humph.

The MP3 is available here:

http://projectavalon.net/Project_Avalon_Military_Advanced_Technology_Whistl eblower_Part_1.mp3

Highland1
31st October 2014, 16:29
All lies and disinfo, are based on disjointed truths.
No mortal knows everything, but we all have to start somewhere to make sense of our existence and reason for being.
There is some staggering information being disclosed by this person for those of you who are still able to access PA.
Such complex topics surely deserve a little debate and scrutiny without bias to the op so we can all learn to discern what feels like truth....in our hearts.
Do I personally believe that A.I exists?
Absolutely, because if you think it, it is real in one dimension or another.
Same with time travel via portals and and inter-dimensional travel.
All the revelations this man has revealed, imo.............Is-real.
If it is not real, then the fact it has been written and suggested, means that in time...........it will surely come to be, as all realities are sourced from sharing vision.

Russ

Spiral
31st October 2014, 18:37
Hmm they have made it private & stuck it on a members only thread ?

Upping the "cred" by this eh ?

Just listening to it now, downloaded it a day or two before this thread was posted (just like loads of people will have ) so it's the unedited version :ninja:

I wonder what they would do if it suddenly appeared somewhere public ?

Mwhahahahahaha http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/Emoticons/evillaugh_zps0d0a56b1.gif

jimmer
31st October 2014, 19:03
Hmm they have made it private & stuck it on a members only thread ?

Upping the "cred" by this eh ?

Just listening to it now, downloaded it a day or two before this thread was posted (just like loads of people will have ) so it's the unedited version :ninja:

I wonder what they would do if it suddenly appeared somewhere public ?

Mwhahahahahaha http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/Emoticons/evillaugh_zps0d0a56b1.gif

give it some thought, spiral, I mean, HH.
don't want to ruffle any PA feathers.

Spiral
31st October 2014, 19:53
give it some thought, spiral, I mean, HH.
don't want to ruffle any PA feathers.

I'm not going to post it anywhere :D I couldn't give a rats rectum about their feathers, but I'm not posting it because I don't knowingly spread disinfo or made up stuff, & anyway they posted it in PUBLIC on youtube with donation appeals & asking for members lol, it's all a big game.

Maybe Bill wants a new conservatory on his villa ?

PurpleLama
31st October 2014, 19:58
Why do I feel like the only one bothered by the disconnect between the meme that real insiders disclosing this type of info are putting themselves/their family in harm’s way and the way this thing unfolded?

I mean, if there was legit info that “they” have been suppressing (apparently through fear by “silencing” would-be whistleblowers and through intense compartmentalization) for so long…doesn’t the attempt at anonymity seem pretty silly to anyone else?

If we're to believe what he is saying, doesn't that mean "they" have the tech to know he's gonna disclose...probably before even he does?

Perhaps the anonymity was not so silly, seeing his identity disclosed just in time for a major ritual date.

norman
31st October 2014, 20:27
I'm trying hard NOT to see this as being about bloody people.

It could have been anyone anywhere on any forum. This conversation is becoming all about the who? and who his freinds and associates are?

The truth is out there. It's not affected one bit by a who's who of truther forum politics.

This simmering anymosity is a subject for another thread.

What about what the guy actually said?

The One
31st October 2014, 20:46
humph.

I have edited the first post with a new link so you can view the video

Cheers

donk
31st October 2014, 20:53
Perhaps the anonymity was not so silly, seeing his identity disclosed just in time for a major ritual date.

ppfffft...."major rituals" are silly too :onthequite:

The One
31st October 2014, 21:02
The MP3 is available here:

http://projectavalon.net/Project_Ava...wer_Part_1.mp3

EDIT !:

Not any more, it ain't.

Here is the mp3 link just bad url that's all

Elbie
31st October 2014, 21:03
but, there are so many similar accounts. I do not mean to belittle this experiencer's story, but his itemisation of varous milab programmes, makes not much of a difference relative to the core issue here..

i believe he experienced stuff, but i find it difficult to believe him and people in his position have been primed for the role from childhood..i do not accept that part as believeable. It is more spectacular for the audience, as a result, the very same audience may think they are spared from such machinations, but are they? are we? it's not linear, these technologies can grab you any time they deem useful.. they, AI, do not need to prepare you - one may be part of a programme and not have conscious knowledge of it to begin with and may only become aware of it way down the line.

Highland1
31st October 2014, 21:14
I'm not going to post it anywhere :D I couldn't give a rats rectum about their feathers, but I'm not posting it because I don't knowingly spread disinfo or made up stuff, & anyway they posted it in PUBLIC on youtube with donation appeals & asking for members lol, it's all a big game.

Maybe Bill wants a new conservatory on his villa ?

This is erm...spiralling into a sort of bias "them and us manner" which is not the sort of comments I would not have expected from you of all people HH!
Get thasen down ti Warlock Arms fella for a reet pint of Theakstons Old Peculiar.
The ale isn't free.... but worth every last drop. :h5:

Russ

norman
31st October 2014, 21:18
...... they, AI, do not need to prepare you.......

"They" or "It" does have to develope the environment in which it operates here. The sudden developement of a global electronic digital network raises a big red flag for me.

150 years ago humans were controlled but only very crudely.

Imagine an artificial intelligence working to merge closely with us ( for whatever reason ). Ask youself what that would look like, long term going from horse n buggy to google glass in about a hundred years. Meanwhile it would be building up it's macro communications too. It's networking around the galaxy will also be growing.

In this solar system, it would probably start work on the biggest 'projects' first and keep them going while it does the numorous little things.

Does anyone here know the first recorded sighting of rings around Saturn?

The One
31st October 2014, 21:24
Does anyone here know the first recorded sighting of rings around Saturn?

I don't but the name INGO SWANN comes to mind

Elbie
31st October 2014, 21:26
"They" or "It" does have to develope the environment in which it operates here. The sudden developement of a global electronic digital network raises a big red flag for me.

Completely accept and agree with that assessment. Which is one of the reasons I am looking to get some shungit for basic protection. The essential shield is our mind itself, but I wouldn't mind an extra help while asleep. :o

norman
31st October 2014, 21:36
I don't but the name INGO SWANN comes to mind

Perhaps you are thinking of Norman Bergrun?

That's a fascinating subject that has a massive red flag all over it.

Why do mainstream scientists dissmiss the rings as shattered moon or moons ? Even if it was such, why are the rings so perfectly flat. They look to me like they would ring like a bell if enough energy was targetted at them to make them do so.

That is one hell of an antenna that a radio-ham would die for ;)

The One
31st October 2014, 21:43
Perhaps you are thinking of Norman Bergrun?

That's a fascinating subject that has a massive red flag all over it.

Why do mainstream scientists dissmiss the rings as shattered moon or moons ? Even if it was such, why are the rings so perfectly flat. They look to me like they would ring like a bell if enough energy was targetted at them to make them do so.

That is one hell of an antenna that a radio-ham would die for ;)

Nope there is a great thread on here somewhere in relation to Norman Bergrun i am talking about Ingo Swann who remote viewed Jupiters rings

Whoops just realised you said Saturn

norman
31st October 2014, 21:50
Nope there is a great thread on here somewhere in relation to Norman Bergrun i am talking about Ingo Swann who remote viewed Jupiters rings

Whoops just realised you said Saturn

Well, Jupiter can serve a similar purpose.

SO, if you are scouting the solar system for good locations for large scale transmission and reception of some kind of signal, well, wouldn't you head straight for the biggest planets to build your "rings"?

Calabash
31st October 2014, 22:03
but, there are so many similar accounts. I do not mean to belittle this experiencer's story, but his itemisation of varous milab programmes, makes not much of a difference relative to the core issue here..

i believe he experienced stuff, but i find it difficult to believe him and people in his position have been primed for the role from childhood..i do not accept that part as believeable. It is more spectacular for the audience, as a result, the very same audience may think they are spared from such machinations, but are they? are we? it's not linear, these technologies can grab you any time they deem useful.. they, AI, do not need to prepare you - one may be part of a programme and not have conscious knowledge of it to begin with and may only become aware of it way down the line.

Good point. I wonder whether HH would provide his pov on this . . .? Also, what are the positive points of being an experiencer, apart from knowing your own truth? Maybe you'd prefer to comment on your Members Only thread . . .

Elbie
31st October 2014, 22:14
Well, Jupiter can serve a similar purpose.

SO, if you are scouting the solar system for good locations for large scale transmission and reception of some kind of signal, well, wouldn't you head straight for the biggest planets to build your "rings"?

I have actually read it some place, don't remember where, that Jupiter has started to grow rings - much like Saturn's and that the very same EMVs are responsible for this development too.
Makes you wonder, who employs the EMVs? Who are they in a service of? I know PA's experiencer didn't address this specifically, but the question does follow.

We'll crack it one day.

Elbie
31st October 2014, 22:33
Good point. I wonder whether HH would provide his pov on this . . .? Also, what are the positive points of being an experiencer, apart from knowing your own truth? Maybe you'd prefer to comment on your Members Only thread . . .

The positives must be: advancing one's understanding of this particular reality, tho the "enhanced' understanding may be yet another layer of trickery.
it's good to learn of secret programmes, not learn from them.

Highland1
31st October 2014, 23:46
The sudden developement of a global electronic digital network raises a big red flag for me.

150 years ago humans were controlled but only very crudely.

We might have been in the horse and buggy age Norman but if such a superior intelligence truly existed, perhaps even millions of years old, I would imagine they had ways of controlling everything
in a petri dish?
I mean the human race are pretty clever in the short space of time we have been here but the intelligence of something potentially much more ancient would be perhaps beyond belief?

Russ

Spiral
1st November 2014, 07:29
Galileo Galilei was the first to observe the rings of Saturn in 1610 using his telescope, but was unable to identify them as such. He wrote to the Duke of Tuscany that "[t]he planet Saturn is not alone, but is composed of three, which almost touch one another and never move nor change with respect to one another. They are arranged in a line parallel to the zodiac, and the middle one (Saturn itself) is about three times the size of the lateral ones [the edges of the rings]." He also described Saturn as having "ears". In 1612, the plane of the rings was oriented directly at the Earth and the rings appeared to vanish. Mystified, Galileo wondered, "has Saturn swallowed his children?", referencing the myth of Saturn's consumption of his children to prevent them from overthrowing him.[4] They reappeared again in 1613, further confusing Galileo.[5]

Early astronomers used anagrams as a form of commitment scheme to lay claim to new discoveries before their results were ready for publication. Galileo used smaismrmilmepoetaleumibunenugttauiras for Altissimum planetam tergeminum observavi ("I have observed the most distant planet to have a triple form") for discovering the rings of Saturn.[6]
Ring theory and observations
Robert Hooke noted the shadows (a and b) cast by both the globe and the rings on each other in this 1666 drawing of Saturn.

In 1655, Christiaan Huygens became the first person to suggest that Saturn was surrounded by a ring. Using a 50 power refracting telescope that he designed himself, far superior to those available to Galileo, Huygens observed Saturn and wrote that "It [Saturn] is surrounded by a thin, flat, ring, nowhere touching, inclined to the ecliptic".[5] Robert Hooke was another early observer of the rings of Saturn, and noted the casting of shadows on the rings.[7]

In 1675, Giovanni Domenico Cassini determined that Saturn's ring was composed of multiple smaller rings with gaps between them; the largest of these gaps was later named the Cassini Division. This division is a 4,800 km-wide region between the A Ring and B Ring.[8]

In 1787, Pierre-Simon Laplace suggested that the rings were composed of a large number of solid ringlets.[3]

In 1859, James Clerk Maxwell demonstrated that the rings could not be solid or they would become unstable and break apart. He proposed that the rings must be composed of numerous small particles, all independently orbiting Saturn.[9] Later, Sofia Kovalevskaya found that Saturn's rings cannot be liquid ring-shaped bodies.[10] Maxwell's theory was proven to be valid in 1895 through spectroscopic studies of the rings carried out by James Keeler of Allegheny Observatory and Aristarkh Belopolsky of Pulkovo Observatory.

The rings are named alphabetically in the order they were discovered.[11] The main rings are, working outward from the planet, C, B and A, with the Cassini Division, the largest gap, separating Rings B and A. Several fainter rings were discovered more recently. The D Ring is exceedingly faint and closest to the planet. The narrow F Ring is just outside the A Ring. Beyond that are two far fainter rings named G and E. The rings show a tremendous amount of structure on all scales, some related to perturbations by Saturn's moons, but much unexplained.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rings_of_Saturn

norman
2nd November 2014, 00:55
.......Does anyone here know the first recorded sighting of rings around Saturn?

Galileo Galilei was the first to observe the rings of Saturn in 1610 using his telescope......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rings_of_Saturn

Ok, that's a relatively recent recording of the rings.

I 've not read any of Sitchin's stuff, but, did he ever mention Saturn's rings being recorded way back whenever [ 5,000 years ago? ]

Lord Sidious
2nd November 2014, 03:10
Stuff Saturn, what about the rings around Uranus?

norman
2nd November 2014, 03:15
Stuff Saturn, what about the rings around Uranus?

what about the rings around Uranus?

Chickadee
2nd November 2014, 03:18
what about the rings around Uranus?

Rings? Or roids?

:back to topic:

The One
3rd November 2014, 11:55
I am not happy about this.
Think about it.
Ifthe Whistleblower is genuine, you could be doing a grave disservice with serous consequences.
It is very important to put aside grievance towards Bill regardless of his own motivations. Don't make it about him.
The guy, Mr Whistle wont's to keep his job, look what happen to Alex Collier.
If you had some Vital information consider how easy it is to get it out there, we are having trouble letting our friends and families Know, even the very basics.
By all means cast a critical eye over the material he brings forward and be objective.
If he wonts his identity kept out of the picture so be it.
Don't fall into a them and us pattern of behaviour keep your tinder dry for the real criminals.

If he is a disinformation Trojan Horse, what are you being distracted from?
Having a go at the slave, doing the masters biding, is stupid, the focuse is not realy about him.
What about the information can we see if it has legs? (It might be only one leg or a couple that don't match):confused::hmm:
Is the information verifiable?
And may be, we might have to hold on, till more truth comes our way before we will realy know.

Can i just make it clear Ria the only reason we put the members name out on this forum is because he came out on the Avalon forum saying exactly who he was.Whatever our difference's are with the other forum ria i don't think any one of us would be so bitter to say the name of a whisleblower without their consent .So we have not done anyone an injustice whatsoever.You really do need to go to this link to put your own mind at rest

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66018-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower&p=895305&viewfull=1#post895305

Ria
3rd November 2014, 21:41
it is not personal to you Malc, I didn't want a slip up to happen as I know his real name is know to some enough said on that, plus the content was being overlook, for the same old chestnut.

I do understand the feelings here, but felt it was eclipsing the information.
As it happens I was quite interested in it, as well as other info coming out around it, plus other sources.
You know quite often I like to go down the funny root and lark about with you guys, but felt this merited more thought and I'm not anti Australian :-) really.. Hmmm I could change my mind given the push.