PDA

View Full Version : The Kahunas of Molokai

Cearna
29th October 2014, 04:35
The Kahunas of Hawaii

In olden days these people were called the Initiated into the Growth and Harmony on Earth.

Very few were ever chosen to become those to follow the ways of the Kahuna, for this Pathway was one of the most difficult to ever follow. This is the way of becoming yourself, what the natural world itself was. Their only way was to strive to become the tree or to seem to cleave themselves, giving up who, they were, to bind the fissures of the soil into their own pores until the roots of the tree, would in fact speak to hear the needs of the kahuna, and so converse as one together.

Life to them, was some thing to cleave, not something to link to. You became the final spirit of each natural phenomenon of Earth, in order to realise the true nature of life itself.

The Earth, herself speaks through the pores of all living things, she is the God Above, she is the ant, or the twig, of the large beast of burden. The Earth lives, continually altering to each new mood, not of her own, but of every living person and everything that lives. Rocks do not seem to live, yet they feel, they have knowing. Rocks have been here since Earth began to cool, when Earth is in chaos, so too are the rocks, the mountains the streams, the sky.

All within nature feels that chaos. When all is calm and at ease with itself, then life everywhere begins to show this in all that it is. Everything interacts within Earth, it expands into eternal growth and love if those dwelling on Earth interact and feel as one. If just one person, becomes out of balance, nature reacts in an effort to bring balance into that one. If you have watched any episodes of the Dog whisperer, you will see his grandmother taught him, that a dog is behaving in an un-doglike way, then you look to the owners of the dog to find where lies unbalance in them. The dog can be brought back into balance with love and attention to that which has sent them out of balance, but until the human owners learn to become balanced within themselves, the dog will probably always return to an unbalanced state.

We Kahunas, realised that the life of our loved ones around us, cannot be clear and harmonious within all of our villages, unless we first of all tended to learn to listen, not just to trees, and mountains, but to the hearts of us all. We in fact, are the purveyors of the life we live. However, there is a certain amount of wisdom the mountains and streams and animal can not only tell us about, but their wisdom is age old. They have been here, sometimes in water, sometimes as an island or the animals pass down to us the behaviour they have learnt to impart to the own offspring.

If you are those who find the love of a whale for her calf, as we in Hawaii, often did, then we found that to swim with them, and find that which she taught her calf, was often the same type of loving teaching we gave to our own offspring, but we found their patience and tolerance was beyond ours, and so we tried to teach these things to our own offspring.

We found like all those who live in such intimacy with all aspects of our natural world, that, we are responsible for the nature we live amongst. If we do not respect the needs of our own individual life and that which surrounds us in every way, then suddenly, in fact very quickly, the natural world around us becomes in fact the mirror of what we ourselves show in our own lives.

For example, when I retuned to Molokai, after an absence of several hundred years, the Island, itself spoke to me in a greeting, to say if has missed my company. As I toured around the Island in this life, I recognised places where I had lived before in days gone by. One end of the Island, was now mostly level ground, growing, only grasses. This was the result of white man coming to create large plantations of pineapples, beautiful and luscious to eat. But their very existence on this land turned it to what is now unrecognisable to me for it was once a very luscious forest land providing every need we could have, from it as long as we respected the very right of every living thing in that forest and didn't plunder but instead, chose carefully what we took from it. We always allowed the forest floor to make the vegetation rich in the harvest of life.

Now at that end of the Island there is a Sheridan Hotel charging huge fee for their guests. At the other end of the Island is where our people still live, many of them very old. We care for our old, we make sure the roads are safe fore old people to drive on by keeping the lawful speed down to one suited to our own way of life. We do not allow, the building of tourist hotels to interfere in the life of this end of the Island, we live by the old ways, tending to our land, even though we now have become in a way American citizens.

This part of the land was still able to give it's message to me in great wisdom from the Mountains, telling me of the way all on Earth needed to tend to its needs, by living in harmony with all that lives on this planet with us. We have no real need for unlimited energy, to light our way, the Earth has provided to us, wind, water, sun without the need to burn fossil fuels, or lay waste to the entire land by the use of atomic energy which is made by the diametrical opposing system for our needs than the sustainable sun, wind, water.

In the past we have cut down trees, forgetting that they are our sustenance in oxygen and bring balance to all by the living creatures that live with the area surrounding a tree. When we begin to think in terms of the fact that the Earth's mineral supply is ultimately what helps to keep our own bones and body working correctly, and that it is these which sustain the energy coming to us from the Source of All, and that it brings the very stability to life, maybe we will consider not continuing to see it as something to remove, but as something that is a part of us itself. If we plunder from our own Spirit and Soul, for reasons against our own growth, then we plunder the Earth as well and we will begin to see deprivation and degradation in all around us. What we do to ourselves, is shown to us every living day in the Earth being deprived of just that which we deprive ourselves of.

In the end it is up to us to show not only ourselves the love that the Earth gives unstintingly to us, but to give back to those people living with us and now, thank goodness, people are becoming aware of the need to give back to the Earth, via organic lifestyle and permaculture and bio-dynamic principles, for we can provide for ourselves, even bring dust bowls back to life if we feel and listen to what the Earth tells us instead of what our minds tells us.

Coming from my own memories as a Kahuna some long time ago: :blsh:

Cearna
29th October 2014, 07:26
The Philosophy of the Kahuna Masters

This Kahuna energy is a Spiritual energy, it will tend to pull your life in a particular direction, for all shamanistic ideals are of a spiritualistic pathway. There is no particular religious expression or belief except this which is the basis of all teaching from the Kahuna Master Spirits:

“I live my life in the presence of love, to myself, everything and everyone surrounding me. This life is but a small speck in the Ocean Of Time and thus I can but walk only a very small distance towards tomorrow. What I do with my life is not to be seen as gaining perfection or the ultimate in expression of my Soul, it can be only a passing segment of the who. I can only feel this segment with one kind of expression of the me I am right now. I may wish for more than I am today and strive to Achieve this or I may be really happy as I am right now, but I should feel blessed to be all that I am.

“Live life daily, learn from the past. Use the experience gained to survive and fill each day. Wish that my needs for today and tomorrow be fulfilled. Trust is the key to all life. Trust may not fill your life with happiness everyday, but it can fill your heart to overflowing. For to trust means to allow life into yourself. To not trust, closes you away from all that is achievable. This is the way of all Paths, but each person’s own experiences are the riches gained or lost. It is the person standing each day to face this moment who will gain or lose the most from that moment. Standing with others means a whole new way of experiencing this moment and gaining from it”.

“Each thing or task you try is something to look upon in so many ways. Each sight of now is your own. So take Joy from All That Is, even the sorrows and the hurts, for you were able to feel. You cannot relive a moment, but you had that moment to live, it was yours. You may regret and be unhappy, but this like, the moment, is transitory. See each moment as a new beginning or a way to extend that which is there. Take heart, that you managed to survive from birth to now. To remain in this sight as this person right now”.

These words can have little meaning, often, to those who have lived a life of pain and suffering or fighting poverty, deprivation, sickness and despair. Many have had lives such as this and this philosophy is not meaningful to many, to some it may help a great deal

This was channelled to me by Joey the Kahuna elder spirit

Ria
29th October 2014, 08:04
This reminds me of Anastasia way of life in the arboreal forest of Russia living as a hermet compleatly at one with nature in the wildernesses miles from anywhere.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4529-Anasta-incorruptible?p=36157#post36157

Thanks Cearna, would you like to live on the Island again?

Cearna
29th October 2014, 10:50
This reminds me of Anastasia way of life in the arboreal forest of Russia living as a hermet compleatly at one with nature in the wildernesses miles from anywhere.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4529-Anasta-incorruptible?p=36157#post36157

Thanks Cearna, would you like to live on the Island again?

You bet I would. However, I would have to become an American citizen.

I became very interested once in place Astrology, and found an American who did Astro-cartography. He sent, a map of the world to me with the lines each planet makes across the world at the time of your birth, and a booklet explaining what each of the four parts of the planet meanings were if they crossed any particular part of the planet. It was no joy for me to find that for me to live in NSW I am under the spell of Saturn and Pluto, life long and I would have to go as far up the north as Rockhampton, to only have the sun influence and get away from Saturn and Pluto.

When I looked it up, I had already done a lot of travelling. I nearly went crazy in Hokkaido, Japan at Easter, and kept saying, I've got to go South, I finally settled when I arrived in Kyoto. Apparently north I was under the influence of the moon, then at Kyoto I came under the influence of the Sun. In Israel, I came under the DC influence of Mercury and wrote 70 pages about the past in Israel. In the area of Europe - France through to Norway and Sweden I did some wild things under the influence of Uranus and in Norway, sighed a sigh of relief and felt like a person I had never been before I just felt so good, under one of the influences of Jupiter, Neptune and Venus. On looking the chart I discovered a different aspect of these three planets in Perth, so decided to have a go at that, same thing, great place for me to be.

The man who did the charts came to Sydney, some time later to do a seminar on Astro-Cartography, so I decided I had to go to that. I rang him a few days before to say I already had his chart and would he look at it during the seminar. He agreed as long as I had it available to use for the whole class. So he used it in a question and answer time, and asked what was my question.

what I asked was, what was the best place for me to live in the world? (This was before I met Wolf Khan). He had all of us search and we all came up with Perth, Norway and NY through in a line above that which had the third aspect of Jupiter, Venus and Neptune running through them. So they asked him what would he suggest and his answer was that if he those particular aspects running through Hawaii, he would be over the moon. None of us had noticed because on the map they were just tiny dots.

The only time I went to Molokaii, I mentioned to my homeopath that I really needed a holiday, and he wrote Molokaii on a piece of paper, as his guide told me to. I had no money, but sold some jewellery got a bank loan and took off for 10 days. As I said the Island welcomed me back, I was told that I had to go and view a mountain with a waterfall. The place I was staying was at the spiritual end as a bed and breakfast and was looked after by 2 American girls who did massage particularly for the old folks. She "saw" very well and told me she thought she could take me to a spot where I could see the waterfall.
She took me the next day, to a private property, but we couldn't see the waterfall. She told me I can take you to a high energy spot there, but Ivan jumped into my head and said, "you don't need to go their, that is where you are buried". when I told her this she said, "Interesting, a very famous Kahuna is buried there". Hence the start of my interest in Kahunas. The next night she had a vision of how to see the waterfall, and took me there the next day. She stopped the car on the side of the road, walked barefoot into the scrub and said "follow me". At a large rock she stopped, and said if you climb on that rock you should see the waterfall. So I climbed up and their it was. That was when the mountain talked to me about what needed to be done now, and following that God spoke to both of us separately, with our own messages. During that day, I realised she was a daughter I had in the time of Atlantis and Lemuria.

The people of Lemuria asked for help from Atlantis, because the dinosaur eggs were not doing what they should and not hatching properly. I was the one sent to check it out, and I married one of the Lemurian men and had this daughter. So needless to say we got on well together. Also before I left, to go to Molokaii, I suddenly realised I was going to meet a man I had been married to as a Hebrew, and we had been taken by slaves and separated, to never see each other again. The day before he knocked on the door of where I stayed to ask for someone else, who was not there. I brought him inside to wait for awhile in case she came back and it was during that time this was the man I had thought I would meet and Italian artist. When he was asked what did he think about it all, he was completely bemused, but said "I know those eyes". So there you go.

The other twice that I went to Hawaii, I went to Honolulu, because it was cheaper, and I feel completely at home in those Islands. One of those time A Spirit who called himself Joey, asked me if I would take on the work of teaching about their Higher level energy. The elder spirits had waited a very long time to find someone who could take this level of energy into their body and I was the first they had found. They gave me their blue/violet energy of the Kahunas and asked me to give it to others, and that is one of the energies you receive, when I give you that whole parcel of heaps of energies, If I get time, I want to write a bit about that energy here. Also if Spiral can help me once again with photobucket, I have an Aura photo of me channelling that particular energy through at its higher vibration. Long answer, sorry

Ria
29th October 2014, 12:16
Thank you, it's nice to hear of your adventures.
I can't say I would won't to stay living under the Saturn Pluto Astro-cartography lines. If I remeber rightly my best lines are in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean which would be greate if I was a Mermaid.
I have a Mars line going through SW France. A long time ago I was there with friends meeting up with some french people, we went up the Pyrenees Mountains, I had some silly sandly shoes making mountain climbing hopeless, well a french man (who did not speak English) picked me up and put me over his shoulder run up and down the montain like it was nothing, I did protest to no availe feeling a bit of a burke only having a veiw of the ground and this chaps butt, it turns out he was a para trouper.:hmm:
I like astro cartogorphy. Margaret Thatcher Mars line went through the Falklands when we had that silly war.
It is a very interesting study with people that travel and what happens to them.

Ria
29th October 2014, 15:57
I have a Mercury line going through Molokai, a moon and Uranus lines going through Kauai.

Cearna
30th October 2014, 06:45
The Blue/Purple energy is from a different source than the Gold Healing energy (Reiki), and the Rose-Cyclamen, (Ki and Holistic Pulsing), each energy emanates from the Above, but each emanates from different places in the Universe.

The Kahuna Spirits teach their own beliefs and philosophies. They were put in charge of the decision as to whom they could give as a gift, this energy, so that the person would be a teacher and practitioner of the Blue/Purple Healing Source. The Purple aspect of the Blue/Purple energy means that when you receive this light source, you will not only be tempted to become a full time giver of this light to others, either in your everyday living, or as a healer, but your very thoughts and life-force urges, will become more spiritual in their context - “The Light will Take You There”.

The Kahuna teachers have spent most of their lifetimes in the pursuit of the spiritual goals in their own lifestyles, however, it takes a long, long time of many incarnations, to develop the Spirit and the body to take in the Creator’s Lights, without becoming so spiritual that the person tends to live more with the Universe than with the physical form. Many do attain the Supreme Spiritual Beingness on Earth and stay as the Great Teachers of the world. However, they are more often in Spirit, than in the body, and soon will be to taken to the next spiritual phase in the Sky.

The Kahuna Spirits could only work with some one who is so full of Spirit that taking in the Lights is second nature to them and at the same time being completely focused in the body. This is important, since many have plenty of Love and intense Joy, but they must be a part of the world and live in it, in all of its wonders and strife, and they need a person to explain to them, in the way the world. It is not an easy way, to take a pathway of this kind, as the bodily form and the Lights must co-exist in balance, creating the harmony these people desire.

There are also those who are just simply very ill and rather than hear the call of the Spirit themselves, for they are not yet ready, or it is not the right time, they just need to go to someone who can give them hope or belief and to relieve them of the pain and suffering. There are many such healers in the world, who use the Lights in order to help others However, this is not the only important consideration.

Within the persons life, they might find it debatable as to the changes made, they may think that life feels pretty terrible to them. They will, however, be reaching for much higher goals and attaining them, without possibly realising their achievement. For the real achievement of Spirit, is to find yourself surrendering to realising that you know nothing, yet a great deal of happiness can be found along the way in small things.

The use of the energy itself is paramount in the persons life. If, the energy is being passed on to the person being touched by the healer, then first of all a healing can take place, with just one laying on of hands. For real transformation many healings should be given, to receive enough energy through the body, to begin altering the psyche of the person. This will then give enough impetus to begin an inward journey which may be fully conscious in its form and its results or may just simply be the way a person goes about their life. Most people who experience pain and illness, in some way, will have already been forced to go into a new lifestyle, but whether fully healed or even with little change in the illness itself, there will be ongoing changes within the person.

For the person who has contracted to bring this energy into the body, a bell fully surrounds the person, then it commences to vibrate. The energy is static until the bell vibrates. The energy commences moving through every single cell in the body. Once it is fully moving within the body, then outside the body, mixing with the energy of the bell, then there is a constant flow of energy. Now, the energies are to remain in this state throughout the rest of your life, and will continue working in a similar way after death, remaining always with you.

This was channelled to me by Joey the Kahuna elder, who gave me these energies.

Cearna
30th October 2014, 07:07
I have a Mercury line going through Molokai, a moon and Uranus lines going through Kauai.

There is a lot of fun to be had in working with these stellar lines. This man divided each of the planets into four different parts of each planet, each one having an entirely different aspect to how you would feel under each one as well as giving the overall aspect to that planet. We tend to think that Mercury only links to communication, but this is not completely so, for in Mercury, you are also placing your mind into gear. If each day you wanted to speak to - for example the waters around the Island - then they might infer that you were on this Island before, because water holds the memory of so many of the closed off moments in time for you, so to sink into some shallow water there and bliss out, you could end in the enfoldment of Mercuries own somwhat old times on this one place, or maybe end in some link to who you were then. With your feet on the soil, you might end with a completely different moment in time - all pollution gone, idyllic dream times, you know, all depending on what you allowed yourself to communicate to yourself.

Now Kauai, that could be one strange ride of emotions, but would be different if you can stand the helter skelter Of Uranus/Moon emotions in a wonderful setting. I believe a line is one given you to explore if you wish to find another part of yourself. I have no lines running through the British Isles whatsoever, and there had no changing circumstances, but after living with Sun/Saturn/Pluto the rest of my life, it was a nice change not be be tossed about by Planets for awhile.

Yes indeed, Ria, an interesting way of looking at history too. JFK was on a Pluto line in Texas, when he was killed.

Ria
30th October 2014, 09:43
The information here is NOT really channeled, I say this as people will be bypassing the thread thinking it is.

Cearna
30th October 2014, 09:46
Hey Ria, I wonder how many people reading our little stories, think we are completely loonies, or a pair of silly old biddies. I don't think Astro-Cartography is well known of, nor what on Earth we are talking about. Oh, well!!!!!!

Ria
30th October 2014, 10:14
Just
The Blue/Purple energy is from a different source than the Gold Healing energy (Reiki), and the Rose-Cyclamen, (Ki and Holistic Pulsing), each energy emanates from the Above, but each emanates from different places in the Universe.

The Kahuna Spirits teach their own beliefs and philosophies. They were put in charge of the decision as to whom they could give as a gift, this energy, so that the person would be a teacher and practitioner of the Blue/Purple Healing Source. The Purple aspect of the Blue/Purple energy means that when you receive this light source, you will not only be tempted to become a full time giver of this light to others, either in your everyday living, or as a healer, but your very thoughts and life-force urges, will become more spiritual in their context - “The Light will Take You There”.

The Kahuna teachers have spent most of their lifetimes in the pursuit of the spiritual goals in their own lifestyles, however, it takes a long, long time of many incarnations, to develop the Spirit and the body to take in the Creator’s Lights, without becoming so spiritual that the person tends to live more with the Universe than with the physical form. Many do attain the Supreme Spiritual Beingness on Earth and stay as the Great Teachers of the world. However, they are more often in Spirit, than in the body, and soon will be to taken to the next spiritual phase in the Sky.

The Kahuna Spirits could only work with some one who is so full of Spirit that taking in the Lights is second nature to them and at the same time being completely focused in the body. This is important, since many have plenty of Love and intense Joy, but they must be a part of the world and live in it, in all of its wonders and strife, and they need a person to explain to them, in the way the world. It is not an easy way, to take a pathway of this kind, as the bodily form and the Lights must co-exist in balance, creating the harmony these people desire.

There are also those who are just simply very ill and rather than hear the call of the Spirit themselves, for they are not yet ready, or it is not the right time, they just need to go to someone who can give them hope or belief and to relieve them of the pain and suffering. There are many such healers in the world, who use the Lights in order to help others However, this is not the only important consideration.

Within the persons life, they might find it debatable as to the changes made, they may think that life feels pretty terrible to them. They will, however, be reaching for much higher goals and attaining them, without possibly realising their achievement. For the real achievement of Spirit, is to find yourself surrendering to realising that you know nothing, yet a great deal of happiness can be found along the way in small things.

The use of the energy itself is paramount in the persons life. If, the energy is being passed on to the person being touched by the healer, then first of all a healing can take place, with just one laying on of hands. For real transformation many healings should be given, to receive enough energy through the body, to begin altering the psyche of the person. This will then give enough impetus to begin an inward journey which may be fully conscious in its form and its results or may just simply be the way a person goes about their life. Most people who experience pain and illness, in some way, will have already been forced to go into a new lifestyle, but whether fully healed or even with little change in the illness itself, there will be ongoing changes within the person.

For the person who has contracted to bring this energy into the body, a bell fully surrounds the person, then it commences to vibrate. The energy is static until the bell vibrates. The energy commences moving through every single cell in the body. Once it is fully moving within the body, then outside the body, mixing with the energy of the bell, then there is a constant flow of energy. Now, the energies are to remain in this state throughout the rest of your life, and will continue working in a similar way after death, remaining always with you.

Is this something you can pass on to an other if thay so wish it , like Raiki?

Cearna
30th October 2014, 10:42
Is this something you can pass on to an other if thay so wish it , like Reiki?

Ria, I was the first and only one given this energy in the first place. Since then I have had no chance to go around the rest of the world to give it to others. The doctors told me I was to no longer take any plane trip or travel for longer than 3 hours at a time because of my head and blood clots. However, I did offer it to anyone on TOT who so wished to receive it. I only have offered it so far to those on TOT unless I meet some one in person.

After I was given this energy, Wolf khan and I brought down many other energies and I had two others that I learnt to use thousands of years ago. These need to be brought to some one by what the Kahuna's called a Master Teacher, in the same way as Reiki. This is why, I offered these Master level energies to you on TOT. However, by being a Master teacher you are able to separate one kind of energy away from the others simply by saying, I close all other energies off at this moment and bring through only the Blue/purple Kahuna energy through now, , you can also ask for it to come through at its highest possible level. Then sit with hands on and enjoy. That's for yourself and every one to whom I have sent the full complement of energies to. Don't forget to switch all energies back on after this. If you wish to play around a bit, ask for the Rovenemi energies and then the Isofomi energies, these were the ones I received way back when I studied for a very long time in an Amethyst Cave, and the crystal spirits arranged for me to receive these.

Now to give them to some one else, that is why you received a female Angel along with the energies so that you can ask others if they wish to receive these energies and they will give them to some one else for you. That is why I sent you 20 angels so that if you give them to some one else, you also give one of the Angels to go with it, so that they can pass these energies on to some one else as well. If some one else was given these energies and wishes to pass them on to some one else plese let me know and I can send you a number of Angels as well. Having seen so many people interested in Cancer, this is an ideal gift to some one who believes in natural healing for their someone who may have c
cancer, or for that matter any other really bad illness. Have a go at this one Ria, and get back to how it feels to you, because I know you already have this as a part of the package sent to you. It is a very subtle energy, more so than Reiki, because it is such a very much higher vibration. Thanks for asking.

shamanseeker
31st October 2014, 16:32
Thanks Colleen and Ria for this tantalising information about astro-cartography lines. I knew nothing about them! It would be nice if you could start a thread talking about them - explaining the basics to start with.

As for the energies: I can confirm that they are real and very powerful. I haven't been doing much with them lately but thanks for the info here which has given me the desire to work with them much more.

Cearna
2nd November 2014, 02:15
Here, the presence of Molokaii, the spiritual centre of the world is omnipresent. Here, the spiritual force, flows out so beautifully to the whole world, that all the tourism and hype in the high rise Honolulu, cannot extinguish the spiritual renewal forces which can be gained by being in the stillness of the night. Of course, this can be true in any area where you communicate with the stillness of night air, sea, land or water of some kind.

The increased awareness of psychic abilities comes at a time when the energy level of the Earth is changing. When the triple fire sign conjunction took place, a whole new energy system began. It brings with, the need to use these energies in a psychic way. We will not all become psychic immediately, but there will be a growing awareness developing With the new energies comes a new lifestyle and change with the new energies.

To be attuned to energies such as this new Kahuna energy and of course, so many others, too numerous to mention here, will all help the personality of the person to change with the New Age, which is now here, and is itself changing and developing, now very quickly. The new born are easily adapted, not only to the energies, but to the philosophy which will evolve, and is gaining momentum continually. The older people will have slightly more difficulties in adjusting and gaining new direction.

Because of the difficulties of modern life, many have turned from the older values and stepped off into entirely new paths - some materialistically involved, some have turned into a new form of spiritualistic values. The new way is not really new, but many people are much happier to find their way in this new pattern, even though it brings its own difficulties along the way.

Cearna
2nd November 2014, 06:36
We live, we learn, we die!! What it is for is to make a place in your heart for at least one person in each life. One will have reached out to show, not usually, tell you what you found most difficult to either understand or live. It makes little difference what was so important to you, all have something, but one person will epitomise either in the negative or in the positive, what you seek.

It also makes little difference the means you have chosen to help you survive, these are only things you already knew before you came. You may have still spent much time in the learning process for a profession, or simply became a mother, bringing up your children. In something you already know, you have a basis on which to gather a lifetime of living. It is the things you do not know that gives your the most heartache and the most strength. If you give up and run away, you may have chosen something too difficult to do until you have garnered more experience that may have made the task less heartache and more able to complete. You are not a failure, you have at some time to learn your own strengths and weaknesses. You may have given up because it was too easy, not enough challenge to make this something memorable in your life. This might have been your very opportunity to take something you are able to do, but could have begun a whole new innovative or creative means to a different purpose than you first thought. What made you go to that in the first place? This is the motive to first of all understand.

We may be known for finding the way to become another living thing, it sounds difficult and is, but what we teach is the way to this task. In the search, we must not just want to be the tree, what point is in that alone, if we do not along the find the many answers about our own complexity, and the complexity of the inter-relationship with the others in our own lives as well as our inter-relationship with the nature which surrounds us.

We must also be aware of our place and time are we in fact in the right place and right time to deal with that which we try to achieve. This is a very great area of a spiritual path. There may be something important for us to do, but if we begin in a place or time out of sync then you may be continually fighting an inevitable battle, that would not be there if you began in the right time and place. Many people call this fate. Yes it is, in a way. You may for example have a childhood sweetheart, yet not marry then, but later in life, when both are now free of some other experience that was needed, you may meet again, and this is the right time and place for you to be together. Had you married earlier, you may in fact not have been able to have a good relationship, whereas at the later time you can. This is all a part of learning to live in the now, and listening to what in fact, life seems to be sending you into. So we can learn to do this as a learnt method or just go by intuition. You may not see the reality of this kind of learning but to us it is a very real integral part of our own way of life.

To clear the mind is probably the most difficult lesson to learn, yet without that becoming as simple to do, as eating a meal, we have no way to follow our Pathway. Hence for a Kahuna, we believe we must follow this road no matter how many lifetimes it takes us to reach for our own ultimate self as well as the fact that when we begin we recognise that we were being trained by those who at sometime will want to move on and come back no more, so as we learn, we are also reaching different stages where we can now pass on our knowing to the next ones to come along. Even later we know we will continue to teach as Spirit Elders, for our Pathway does not only lead to achievement of certain states we always hope to help younger ones to find their own way to Eternal Spirit, even if they are not being taught seemingly by someone in a body.

Those we decide are the right ones for us to help, these we will continue throughout life to guide as best we can, even if you are not Hawaiian by birth. This is especially so for those who were willing to take in our blue/purple energies, for you will find immeasurable changes taking place in your life with this higher level of vibrational energy. We have elders at different times looking in to see how you are managing, because the changes will happen, and sometimes you will have little knowledge of how to proceed. You can't turn to most people because even if very spiritually oriented, they may not understand the coping mechanism brought about by this level of inner change especially over the first five years, after that you become more used to the feel of the changes and may not be quite so thrown about by them. Astrological shifts of time you may feel, but in fact gain more understanding a little later on as to how you have changed. It is always important during a time of great change to have some introspection time, to allow you to integrate, contemplate and grow, then look at it from a perspective of just what have I learnt through all this so it has time to become a part of your Soul memories.

You will grow whether you want to or not with these energies and whether you use them as a healing tool or not for with every touch to an organic living thing you will be ringing in the blue/purple light even if not aware you are doing so. However, to bring these energies in frequently will hake your life clearer and more fulfilling as you get older,

Live in love – this is our own ritual ending at the end of a session.

From Joey, to all who so live in love.