PDA

View Full Version : Australia's Place in the New World Order

Sooz
28th October 2014, 11:37
Just a few random thoughts if anyone is interested to discuss.

It's been my view for some time that Australia (Oz) is well placed to become a hub for the 'elites' in the grand plan of things.

1. We are an unarmed population, thanks to the Port Arthur Massacre in Tasmania 1998 (look that up)
2. We have no bill of rights unlike other countries
3. The CIA operates and runs Pine Gap in Central Australia near Alice Springs. This operation spies on countries worldwide, think Echelon...
4. The NWO needs obedient slaves, we have plenty here

However to contrast the above:

A large population here are descendent from convicts from England, which is a good thing. A healthy dislike of authority. We are also a small population in a very big country/continent, surrounded by water and not land borders.

Given our population (22 million), by capita, we are one of the most awake and aware countries in the world, if you look at stats of who go to venues like Nexus, David Icke and other presenters on alternative world views.

For me I have a big footprint in both camps of the 'elites' and the convicts. My Father's side worked for the elites. My ancestor was a whistleblower in early colonised Australia - his wife and daughter died in mysterious circumstances after he 'blew the whistle'.

My Mother's side are convicts from Ireland, Denmark and Germany. So I understand both sides of the story.

My point is that I feel Oz is a set up in the elite's plans. Just thoughts.

What do you think, any Ozzies want to comment? I have much more to add, but it's getting late here.

Sooz

Ria
28th October 2014, 13:30
It is quit clear that there is no difference between a politician with a high up position and all the criminals in prison, except the criminals are probable more honest.

Tonz
28th October 2014, 14:08
I find that most wealthy countries are easy conformist as they do little that may threat that lifestyle , the second type of country are those that are in heavy debt with the world banks and are on there knees politically to any other power that will carry them, the third type are the countries that have serious hunger needs like education and all types of infrastructure as there people are so busy trying to put food on the table the general public forget about world order issues as they have more immediate needs to occupied there lives.so which country does that leave out ?

As for Australia being the way it is , the only country in the world that fought in all wars since the second world war , along side all the american made wars.A country vast enough to hide/ build and classify anything they want with out hardly any population to worry about, a country without the restriction of resources and accessible resources ,I tend to agree with you sooz , Australia is a play ground for the ptb.

BabaRa
28th October 2014, 18:52
Hi Sooz,

Here's an article that agrees with you.

Australia – New World Order Minion

The mainstream Media is winning the New World Order battle here in Oz and it makes me nauseous to listen or watch our network minions deliver the daily propaganda. At least in the US I can see a fight as patriots, libertarians and constitutionalists rally around a ‘document’ and independent media icons such as Alex Jones and crew. While we have a few lovers of liberty fighting the good fight (like Syrian Girl) we are definitely thin on the ground and need to grow our numbers…a lot!
My own efforts have been dedicated to this task for the past couple of years however inconsequential and ineffective they seem. As the vast majority of Aussies almost beg our government to be vaccinated, fluoridated and media-tained to death it mostly makes the process of waking people up too overwhelming. Unfortunately the social ‘DNA of the average Aussie makes us susceptible to the progressive, apologist and politically correct rhetoric that I believe will ultimately see them cheer on the collectivist New World Order. That is until the fascist collectivist policies begin to affect them personally…then you will hear their cries of injustice across the Pacific once all property and human rights are ripped from them.
Unlike America, the very thought of revolution in Australia or standing against authoritarianism is a part of our national psyche that has been carefully and successfully undermined. The Australian Government has and continues to degrade our civil liberties and human rights and this really began with disarming our population via what some consider a well orchestrated false flag event in 1996. Other authoritarian laws are ready to be passed such as the anti-association law which prohibits individuals or groups meeting. The Government deceives the people by referring to this law as the Anti-Bikie Law but the actual term is ‘anti-association’ and can be used on any Australian citizen ‘not just bikies’ once enacted.

Complete article here: http://planet.infowars.com/worldnews/australia-oceania/australia-new-world-order-minion

AND ANOTHER HERE: Why the New World Order needs Australia http://www.hangthebankers.com/why-the-new-world-order-needs-australia/

It all makes sense, BUT, we also know things are changing fast and it's getting harder and harder for tptb to pull their agendas off. OTOH, that's just making them more devious. Who will win this battle, none of us know for sure, but it's sure great theater on the one hand and terribly depressing on the other.

norman
28th October 2014, 23:31
Sooz, Oz is as down and dirty as everywhere else.

Check this out from the C2C video Mal just posted today. Go to 32 mins into it and start from there.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4538-Coast-to-Coast-Fascism-amp-Conspiracies-27-October-2014?p=36191&viewfull=1#post36191

shamanseeker
31st October 2014, 17:00
Very perceptive Sooz!

Australia is an example of as described in Dickens' 'A Tale of Two Cities' of where you find the worst, you also find the best. I'm sure the élite would like nothing better than to 'set up house' there but as you say, thanks to it's history of 'convicts' being the first white inhabitants you have a very healthy attitude to authority. I put inverted commas around convicts because they were often poor people with no influence who lived in England during a period in which you could be hanged for very little, like petty theft for example. Petty theft was rampant because a vast number of people had very little to eat. Social conditions were pretty horrendous! I'd like to see your government try to take things too far. I'd just love to see the reaction of the ordinary Australian citizen!

I'm not Australian and I don't know much about Australia even if my great-great grandparents went over there, not as convicts but looking for gold on one side and to set up shop in a gold-mining town on the other, so I apologise if the above is a load of rubbish ;)