PDA

View Full Version : Senzo Meyiwa was killed at his girlfriend's South African home ????

Spiral
28th October 2014, 10:41
EXCLUSIVE - Hero football captain was gunned down in front of screaming children: Witness tells how South African star who was two-timing wife and girlfriend was blasted in chest at point-blank range

Senzo Meyiwa was killed at his girlfriend's South African home last night

His best friend has revealed harrowing moment intruders stormed house

Says goalkeeper was standing up to attackers when they shot him in chest

His girlfriend Kelly Khumalo's children watched on in horror as he bled

Meyiwa understood to have been on his way to meet his wife at a party

The 27-year-old was openly seeing his girlfriend despite being married

The best friend of South African football captain Senzo Meyiwa has told of the devastating moment he saw him gunned down at a family gathering when intruders stormed the house.

Tumelo Madlala was visiting the goalkeeper and his girlfriend, Kelly Khumalo, in Spruitview, Ekurhuleni, when three men broke in and demanded her mobile phone after a family Sunday lunch.

The 27-year-old footballer intervened when one of the intruders became violent with his girlfriend but was shot at point blank range as Miss Khumalo's two children screamed in horror.

He said: 'Three men came into the house. They wanted Kelly’s phone and she refused to give it to them. There was scuffle between Kelly and one of the men. Senzo stood up and tried to intervene... 'That was when the man pulled out a gun and shot Senzo.'

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2808840/South-Africa-Orlando-Pirates-goalkeeper-Senzo-Meyiwa-shot-dead-Johannesburg.html

Why am I posting this ?

Because of the timing, it screams psy-op to me (hence this in the conspiracy section lol)

Anyone else think this is part of the Pistorious drama ? Why did that get virtually 24hr rolling cover ? Its not that big of a story, esp not with whats going on elsewhere right now ?

Your thoughts ?

Sooz
28th October 2014, 10:53
I get you.

28th October 2014, 11:18
Problem, reaction, solution, initial benchmark case, sets precedent for all that follow.

norman
28th October 2014, 12:18
Guns!..... in Africa.

Ria
28th October 2014, 13:21
This is not un typical in South Africa you can get shot for far less, guns are every where. Nigerian Mafia moved into South Africa a couple decades back and flooded the market with hard drugs, as well as an overtly corrupt government.
As far as corrupt governments go, dose any one know of a goverment that is not corrupt?

28th October 2014, 14:37
As far as corrupt governments go, dose any one know of a goverment that is not corrupt?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/157/639/T1zr7.gif

You really have got me there, wowzers.

Sorry :back to topic: My bad.

Ria
28th October 2014, 21:27
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/157/639/T1zr7.gif

You really have got me there, wowzers.

Sorry :back to topic: My bad.
Your right of course.
There,s probably some obscure Pacific Island that might not have a dodgy goverment :scrhd:

Lord Sidious
28th October 2014, 23:20
Good riddance to him.
Lying to both the wife and the woman that ended up being his girlfriend.
Dirtbag......................