PDA

View Full Version : Ebola Cure.

jimmer
27th October 2014, 14:16
got that fever?
lighten up with this little known cure for what ails ya. :eyebrows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BROS4TUg-WU
TOTers who watch the longest will be cured the mostest.
ask yourself, what's better? a tremenous headache or ebola?

BabaRa
27th October 2014, 16:02
OMG jimmer, should not have watched that first thing in the morning! cured of fever, but now what do I do for the headache ?!?!?:shocked:

I wonder if that guy can beat on that thing with his mouth closed -? bets anyone?!?

jimmer
27th October 2014, 16:21
this cure makes as much sense as anything the CDC is coming up with.
enjoy that searing, barbara. you are now cured. :tiphat:

Stoat muldoon
27th October 2014, 19:00
He missed a beat , around 7h 38.10s :rock:

jimmer
27th October 2014, 19:24
I think the grand finale is awesome, as the strings kick in :winner:

Chickadee
28th October 2014, 04:38
I cried due to laughter. . .
And shared it with everyone I know--

Yea, they didn't think it was as funny as I thought it was
:rock:

What a bunch of nellies!

Ria
28th October 2014, 07:24
I was going to pass this by, when I saw this part,

light forces when this plan was coming up, they basically . . . wherever it was stored, Africa or Fort Detrick, MD, they put a laser beam on that or magically to kill all the viruses. What have they done. Can you explain that.

"COBRA – Yes, basically what is happening is the Cabal wanted to engineer another pandemic and they have created this virus in the laboratory but then when the light forces managed to annihilate most of this and destroy most of this, they have inflated the whole situation by actually creating mass pandemic false flag, with stage actors, with hyped media campaign and the reaction to the situation is that Ebola is actually decreasing. There are countries that have been infected that are clear now already and also the possibility of getting Ebola is extremely small. It’s almost impossible for the average human being to catch that disease. Yes, there are plans that the Cabal wants to use that as an excuse for mass vaccinations. Those plans can be successful in limited isolated cases but not globally.

Rob – Right. I felt the same way that it’s been extremely hyped up. The good news is that the light forces when this plan was coming up, they basically . . . wherever it was stored, Africa or Fort Detrick, MD, they put a laser beam on that or magically to kill all the viruses. What have they done. Can you explain that.

COBRA – They have technologies that can . . . I will not go into details of their technology. They have certain technologies that can now counteract most of what they are doing.

Rob – So to be clear, this is absolutely . . . of course we know Ebola and the whole thing is manufactured as an end-game type fear thing. They basically don’t even have the virus to infect. They have small amounts, is that correct. (Yes, yes) and so they’re using these very small amounts and using all staged actors and players for that. (Yes, yes) Ladies and Gentlemen, listen to that. You heard it here first. It’s not that Ebola is not deadly, it is very deadly. It’s a dangerous disease. The light forces are here and we’re getting a lot of help from them. Even though you’re seeing on TV, don’t believe this type of stuff, it’s fear. I’ve seen a lot of light people and a lot of comments on various blogs and posts. People just kind of parroting Fox news. We have to realize . . . we have to move beyond this. Here’s a question I’ve got twice. I wanted to ask about it. Fred Bell said in his book, according to Semjase – that oil’s purpose is to act as a shock absorber for the tectonic plates. Could you comment on the purpose of oil esoterically and what it means to the planet."

http://thepromiserevealed.com/2014-october-20-interview-with-cobra-by-rob-potter/

jimmer
28th October 2014, 13:24
well, ria, all I can say about your post is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idO3VjT8sjk