PDA

View Full Version : David Icke conspiracy

Altaira
27th October 2014, 08:02
I just wanted to say that I didn't have time to read this article and judge if its an attempt to discredit D. Icke or whether there is some truth here. The last video of the article caught my attention and I am not sure how to comment on it either but I think it is worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRsurOXNgj8

David Icke Debunked and Exposed

In this ongoing article we will examine Mr David Icke to pieces using his own words and other evidence against him confirming that he is of the Pagan faith and a high ranking illuminati Witch and Masonic Worshipful Master

This article contains evidential video, photo’s and text all confirming that David Icke is a Pagan – Pagans by their own admission worship HALIOS/Apollyon the “Sun god Beast”

In this ongoing article we will examine Mr David Icke to pieces using his own words and other evidence against him confirming that he is of the Pagan faith and a high ranking illuminati Witch and Masonic Worshipful Master

This article contains evidential video, photo’s and text all confirming that David Icke is a Pagan – Pagans by their own admission worship HALIOS/Apollyon the “Sun god Beast”........
http://worldtruth.tv/david-icke-debunked-and-exposed/

Sooz
27th October 2014, 09:21
I watched the video. What a load of crap! For goodness sake, when I shake someone's hand I don't think or look where I might place my thumb on their knuckles. I just shake their bloody hand. If someone has taken a video of me shaking hands with someone (and I do quite often), then I'm sure someone could say I'm a freemason too.

Absolute ********.

(I didn't read the article, only watched the short vid).

Sooz

The One
27th October 2014, 09:44
I remember that picture of him being a mason and then saying it was photoshoped then this recording below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lgtQXLGqbI

Its what you believe at the end of the day.I am a vampire slayer but know one believes me lol

27th October 2014, 11:28
This article contains evidential video, photo’s and text all confirming that David Icke is a Pagan – Pagans by their own admission worship HALIOS/Apollyon the “Sun god Beast”........

I have met countless Pagans and I'm yet to meet one who worships Halios/Apollyon The Sun God Beast. I am a Pagan myself and I don't worship any deity. I pay homage to the cyclical change of the seasons brought about by the breath of Earth as she expresses divinity through her very existence.

Some paganism has it's origins in Mesopotamian, Sumeruian and Egyptian Sun Worship (arguably all) but only those of a more subjugated nature involve themselves in the repugnant rituals therein.

In Celtic paganism we have a spirit/essence called Herne (the horned God) who roams the forests, depicted as half deer half man. He is a friendly, peaceful spirit and not to be confused with Baphomet, the horned God worshipped by those who have malevolent intention. The Church in Roman times very deliberately caused confusion here so that all native pagans were tarred with the satanic brush.

I can't believe in 2014 Pagans still have to defend this.

I call the biggest, major BS of the day lol.

It's also worthy of note that some freemasons are trapped into servitude that they know not of. Others are some of the greatest human beings that ever lived. Manly P Hall springs to mind....

jimmer
27th October 2014, 13:49
I watched the video. What a load of crap! For goodness sake, when I shake someone's hand I don't think or look where I might place my thumb on their knuckles. I just shake their bloody hand. If someone has taken a video of me shaking hands with someone (and I do quite often), then I'm sure someone could say I'm a freemason too.

Absolute ********.

(I didn't read the article, only watched the short vid).

Sooz

ditto and to add, luney.

Wolf Khan
27th October 2014, 22:44
Icke's gonna get burned at last.

sandy
27th October 2014, 23:46
What Ever!! Take what you like and leave the rest behind..................he is a messenger of information for your discernment :)

norman
27th October 2014, 23:56
David Icke is no better and no worse than any other peasant/slave, mind controlled, damaged human goods.

After having an experience that woke him up to a higher intelligence he struggled to come to terms with it and has still a long way to go.

Meanwhile, he's doing his best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNmCw0PfM-M

A good breakdown of Agenda 21 begins at about 10 minutes into this video. Icke at his best and most genuine.