PDA

View Full Version : Government Shadow Internet

Sooz
25th October 2014, 11:31
I have vaguely heard of this before, that governments' worldwide have their own internet.

It's called ESNet. Has much faster speed than what you and I get. I wonder what is on there? Wouldn't we love to know....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh6NtpDSPyc#t=29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh6NtpDSPyc#t=29

Calabash
25th October 2014, 11:46
Yes, I believe there are several internets that are inaccessible to most of us. However, any geek worth his/her salt will be able to find their way in . . . hey - any geeks out there? :)

Sooz
25th October 2014, 12:15
Yes, and this NOT the dark web where silk road used to be. I've never been game to go THERE. I have a connection on my computer to access it but have never used it.

Apparently on the dark web are pedo networks, hitmen and whatnot. I get freaked out enough with what's on the normal web.

Several internets? Really?

Calling all geeks! Let us know about the ES Net;)

KosmicKat
25th October 2014, 12:23
When I worked for the U.K. Government many years ago, we had access to the CHOTS network (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_Headquarters_Office_Technology_System) which, to the end user was a clone of MS Windows but which could not access the internet directly. According to the link, it has since been superseded (no bad thing, given the swiss-cheese nature of Windows).

Sooz
25th October 2014, 12:29
My intuition tells me this government internet is connected with Pine Gap in Australia.

Everything shadowy to do with government leads back to Pine Gap. I have a thread on it somewhere here.

Calabash
25th October 2014, 12:49
Wonder what internet the Pentagon was on when Gary McKinnon hacked it. I remember he said he could see loads of other lurkers but he was the only one (not careful enough) to leave a calling card. The military (surely?) should have their own locked out net . . . It had probably been cloned several times before it was given to us as a gift. And what a gift it is - theoretically we could all be cerebally networked - without the internet. Maybe one day.

ronin
25th October 2014, 14:25
Yes, and this NOT the dark web where silk road used to be. I've never been game to go THERE. I have a connection on my computer to access it but have never used it.

Apparently on the dark web are pedo networks, hitmen and whatnot. I get freaked out enough with what's on the normal web.

Several internets? Really?

Calling all geeks! Let us know about the ES Net;)

last year i visited the silk road and was disturbed by the content of the sites or information available,never went on again.
but what did come to mind later was.

what if the content was a hoax to deter people!
to get to the truth you have to wade through the muck!

what i saw was loads of drugs to be bought,no matter what kind!
hitmen for hire!
some sort of experimentation on human subjects giving age,life span of experiment,type of experiment ect
and all sorts of unsavory stuff.

that was enough to scare me off.but is it a divergent?of some sorts to put you off?
if i can easily enter the silk road and all it,s contents so easily is this not a false flag in itself?

to collect data on ip addresses who actually go on?
i know you you are suppose to use Tor but are you telling me that the NSA or whomeever have not been taking stock?

there will always be a deeper web than the silk road.all is being monitored.

with interest they watch and let it develop.

PurpleLama
25th October 2014, 15:11
The US has what sounds like nipper net and sipper net, which are the nets the internet grew from.

Sooz
25th October 2014, 15:18
The US has what sounds like nipper net and sipper net, which are the nets the internet grew from.

Hi PL, never heard of them before.

Can you expand on your knowledge a bit further?

Sooz

Sooz
25th October 2014, 15:39
last year i visited the silk road and was disturbed by the content of the sites or information available,never went on again.
but what did come to mind later was.

what if the content was a hoax to deter people!
to get to the truth you have to wade through the muck!

what i saw was loads of drugs to be bought,no matter what kind!
hitmen for hire!
some sort of experimentation on human subjects giving age,life span of experiment,type of experiment ect
and all sorts of unsavory stuff.

that was enough to scare me off.but is it a divergent?of some sorts to put you off?
if i can easily enter the silk road and all it,s contents so easily is this not a false flag in itself?

to collect data on ip addresses who actually go on?
i know you you are suppose to use Tor but are you telling me that the NSA or whomeever have not been taking stock?

there will always be a deeper web than the silk road.all is being monitored.

with interest they watch and let it develop.

No matter where we go, even using TOR, we are all monitored. With several internets, who knows what is going on. It's said that tech is at least 100 years into the future that they use, and which is not available to us.

If you think you are safe behind TOR, think again.

KosmicKat
27th October 2014, 11:57
My understanding is that even an adept who is skilful enough to develop and use the natural abilities that we all have (think remote viewing &c.) knows that everything is recorded in the akashic record. Anyone who can access that field can find out anything about anyone or anything.

PurpleLama
27th October 2014, 12:07
NIPRNet and SIPRNet are the actual acronyms for the DoD internets, one for unclassified material, one for classified.