PDA

View Full Version : False Flag Attacks, by Richard Sauder

Sooz
23rd October 2014, 11:19
This disturbs me. An article by Richard Sauder on a false flag attack in New York/Manhattan. And Nebraska.

For two reasons. 1) Obama has stated he is afraid of an attack in Manhattan, and
2) as a regular Alex Jones listener, AJ has stated he is afraid of the same thing because Obama has stated it

It's common knowledge for those of us who follow these things, that the ptb 'code of ethics' is to tell us what is to unfold.

That being said, be aware that long-timers will be aware that Richard Sauder was supposedly (according to Bill Ryan) behind the smear campaign of both Bill and Kerry some years ago in an alternative media attack piece. I can't for the life of me remember what it was now. But I do remember reading it on Rense when it was first reported and alerted Kerry. She wrote back saying it was nonsense. I will have to try to track it down. I can't remember if it had any basis in truth.

There is also an interview with Sauder by Kerry Cassidy in the archives somewhere at Project Camelot regarding underground bases.

Anyway, here is his latest article. Use your own discernment of course.

http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/it-will-be-false-flag-attack-count-on-it.html

An excerpt:

But why New York City? Why Manhattan again?

Simple. It is perhaps the major financial hub for the rapidly failing, global financial empire based on the USSA dollar. In those towering, corporate skyscrapers in Manhattan are voluminous, detailed, financial records and massive rooms full of supercomputers that have kept the fraudulent, global, con game based on the USSA dollar going for all these many years.

Sooz
23rd October 2014, 11:50
Ah, found it...

The link below is Bill Ryan's response to the article. Within this link below, you will find the original article published on Rense.

It came out much later, that it was supposedly written by Dr Sauder, according to Bill Ryan. I don't know if that's true.

http://projectcamelot.org/open_letter_to_jeff_rense.html

Edit: Odd little tidbit - that Bill Ryan and Dr Richard Sauder are both now living in Ecuador....I hope not in close proximity...:fpalm:

norman
23rd October 2014, 12:10
Joel Skousen also says that he believes the plan is that eventually the financial centers of the world will be wiped out in a concocted kinetic exchange as a way to reset the world economy with no records left to pin the tail on the criminal donkey.

edit:

It's my belief that there was a plan to explode a nuke somewhere in USA ( probably east coast area ) last year when they were all set to attack Syria. The military adventure in Syria would have been good cover/excuse to blame a foreign super power ( probably Russia ) for the, actually, self inflicted nuke event.

The Syrian adventure was called off, apparently because Putin promised he would blast every American plane out of the sky even before they reached Syria. No more cover story for the homeland nuke either. One internet tale tells of it being taken far out to sea and exploded.

Sooz
23rd October 2014, 12:18
Joel Skousen also says that he believes the plan is that eventually the financial centers of the world will be wiped out in a concocted kinetic exchange as a way to reset the world economy with no records left to pin the tail on the criminal donkey.

Well, that's interesting Norman. I must have missed that bit with Joel Skousen. Sometimes I don't get to finish the entire podcast, due to one thing or another.

Strange days indeed. Glad I live in a rural area and not in a city.

Seikou-Kishi
23rd October 2014, 13:52
Well, that's interesting Norman. I must have missed that bit with Joel Skousen. Sometimes I don't get to finish the entire podcast, due to one thing or another.

Strange days indeed. Glad I live in a rural area and not in a city.

Yeah, who'd want to die quickly when you can live in the fallout for years, fending off attacks from atomic superpowered Australian spiders? Lol