PDA

View Full Version : A List of UK Freemasons, Judges, Barristers and Magistrates....

Highland1
22nd October 2014, 15:15
FALLING MASONRY.................

Shining light on the Corruption and Deceit of the Freemasons

A list of British Freemason High Court Judges, District Judges, Circuit Judges and Barristers

(These lists are currently being researched - keep checking back for the latest information.)
Name Comment Source of evidence / Judge's Masonic Lodge
Jack Abdela His Honour Judge Jack S.R. Abdela 1985 Masonic Year Book
Richard Edmund Aldridge Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Ian Alexander His Honour Judge Ian Douglas Gavin Alexander 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book; 2007 Buckinghamshire Masonic Directory
Rev. David Lionel Allonby Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book; 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Marcus Anwyl-Davies His Honour Judge Anwyl-Davies 1985 Masonic Year Book
Dr. Kenrick Orrin Evan Barrow Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
John Christopher Benneworth Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Laurence Eric Bourne Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Keith George Broadhead Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Michael Allen Bull Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Joseph Bulmer Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Donald William Dowdeswell Justice of the Peace 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Sir John Arnold The Hon Sir John Arnold (Former President, High Court Family Division) 1985 Masonic Year Book
Stephen Michael Ayres Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Desmond Barnett Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Rodney Bax His Honour Judge Rodney Bax 1982 Masonic Year Book
Alan Bayliss Crown Court Recorder LinkedIn
Maurice Bendig Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
James Blythe His Honour Judge James Forbes Blythe 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
John Bonomy Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Laurence Eric Bourne Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Christopher James Bowles Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
John Bradburn Registrar in Bankruptcy & of the Companies Court 1982 Masonic Year Book
Keith George Broadhead Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Norman Brodrick His Honour Judge Norman Brodrick 1985 Masonic Year Book
Alan Fredrick Brunning Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
John Bonomy Justice of the Peace 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book; 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Michael Allen Bull Justice of the Peace 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Francis Cassels His Honour Judge Francis H. Cassels 1985 Masonic Year Book
High Bailiff Henry W. Callow Former Second Deemster in the Isle of Man Manxheritage website
Ali Cazi His Honour Judge Ali A.K. Cazi 1985 Masonic Year Book
Terence James Chalcraft Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Barry Clarke Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
George Clarkson Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Gerald Coles His Honour Judge Gerald Coles The Independent, 29 July 1999
Phillip Major Collins Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Barry Norman Collinson Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Peter Copley Circuit judge (SE Circuit) Prince Michael of Kent Lodge #9120
John Craigs Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Keith Cutler His Honour Judge K.C. Cutler 2006 Masonic Year Book
Glyn Jackson Davies Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Sir Mervyn Davies The Hon Mr Justice Mervyn Davies 1985 Masonic Year Book
Herbert Arthur Davis Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Ewan David Dawes Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Timothy L. Dewhurst Mr Registrar T.L. Dewhurst 1985 Masonic Year Book
Sir Donald Douglas The Hon Justice Donald Douglas 1985 Masonic Year Book
Donald William Dowdeswell Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Sir Maurice Drake The Hon Mr Justice Drake Justinian Lodge #2694; 1985 Masonic Year Book
Robert Kinley Eason His Honour Robert K. Eason 1982 Masonic Year Book
Gerard Elias Deputy High Court Judge Dinas Llandaff Lodge #8512
William Fairclough Stipendiary Magistrate of Manchester Lancashire Evening Post, 15 April 2005
Sir Neville Faulks The Hon Mr Justice Faulks 1985 Masonic Year Book
John Finlay His Honour Judge John A.R. Finlay 1985 Masonic Year Book
William Nicholas Fleming Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
John Graham Forsyth Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Desmond Franks His Honour Judge Desmond Gerald Fergus Franks 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 1985 Masonic Year Book
Arthur Noel French Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Peter John Frost Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Brian Galpin His Honour Judge Brian Galpin 1985 Masonic Year Book
Edward B. Gibbens His Honour Judge Edward B. Gibbens 1985 Masonic Year Book
William Gillhespy Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Michael Goodman His Honour Judge Michael B. Goodman 1985 Masonic Year Book
Harold Gould Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Mr Justice Graham The Hon Mr Justice Graham 1985 Masonic Year Book
Reginald Henry Green Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Maj.Gen Rudolph George Edward Green Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Colin Trevor Gurnett Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Dr. John Ambrose Samuel Hall Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Wilfred Charles Hammond Justice of the Peace 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Rowe Harding His Honour Judge Rowe Harding 1985 Masonic Year Book
Trevor John Harrison Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Dr. Michael Harrison Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
William John Butler Henderson Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book; 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Richard Henriques The Hon Mr Justice Henriques 2006 Masonic Year Book
Sidney Thomas Hicks Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Alfred Geoffrey Hirst Justice of the Peace 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Ian Homan District Judge Ian Homan 2003 Masonic Year Book
Richard Michael Hone His Honour Judge Richard Michael Hone 2006 Masonic Year Book
Ronald Howe His Honour Judge Ronald W. Howe 2006 Masonic Year Book
Alford Joscelyne Hussey Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Dr. George Arthur Hylton Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Joseph Anthony James District Judge Joseph A. James 2009 Masonic Year Book
Arthur Harold Johnson Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
John E. Jones His Honour Judge John E. Jones 1985 Masonic Year Book
Alexander Michael Jones Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book; 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Alexander Karmel His Honour Judge Alexander D. Karmel 1985 Masonic Year Book
Roger Kaye His Honour Judge R.G. Kaye 2006 Masonic Year Book
Rev. Malcolm Clifford George Lane Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Denis Lascelles District Judge Denis Lascelles 2006 Masonic Year Book
Sir John Lately The Hon Mr Justice Lately 1985 Masonic Year Book
Patrick Clive Wesley Lawrence Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Ian H. Lay District Judge Ian H. Lay 2003 Masonic Year Book
George Stewart Lee Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Sir John Leonard The Hon Mr Justice Leonard (Ex-Chairman, Criminal Bar Association) 1985 Masonic Year Book
Gilbert Leslie His Honour Judge Gilbert L.F. Leslie 1985 Masonic Year Book
Fredman Ashe Lincoln Deputy Judge of the Crown Court 1985 Masonic Year Book
Peter Eynon Linton Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Alan Locke Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Michael John Louis Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Sir Rudolph Lyons His Honour Judge Sir Rudolph Lyons 1985 Masonic Year Book
Douglas Neil McLean Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Alec Leslie Mallory Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
John Edward Marston Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Dr Kenneth George Mason Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Maurice Mills Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Robert Simon Curtis Mitchell Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Alan Frederick Alexander Monk Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Kenneth Allan Patrick Monplaisir Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
John David More Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
John Albert Morris Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Allan David Morris Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Anthony Raymond Moyle Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Brian John Murcutt Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Neville John Nixon Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Sidney Noakes His Honour Judge Sydney H. Noakes 1985 Masonic Year Book
Geoff Nuttall Garstang Magistrate Lancashire Evening Post, 29 August 2007; Wyreside Lodge #2605
Gordon William Ollerenshaw Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Anthony David Parkinson Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Sir Ian Percival Former Solicitor General Jubilee Masters Lodge #2712
Gerald Ledger Pickering Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Alan Pierce Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Robert Michael Powell Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Alexander Lamont Purves Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Mr Justice Reeve The Hon Mr Justice Reeve 1985 Masonic Year Book
Colin Ludlow Rennie Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
John Richard Struan Robertson Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Giles Rooke His Honour Judge Giles Hugh Rooke 2006 Masonic Year Book
John Rutter His Honour Judge John C. Rutter 1985 Masonic Year Book
Seymour Samuels District Judge Seymour Martin Samuels 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Ernest Harold Matthew Seaward Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Sir Barry Cross Sheen The Hon Mr Justice Sheen 1985 Masonic Year Book
Colin Albert Scull Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Ernest Harold Matthew Seaward Justice of the Peace 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
John Victor Shrewsbury Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Peter Slot His Honour Judge P.M. Slot 2006 Masonic Year Book
Edgar D. Smith His Honour Judge Edgar D. Smith 1985 Masonic Year Book
Gordon Walkerly Smith Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
John William Copous Squier Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Wilfred St. Clair-Daniel Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Sir William Stabb His Honour Judge Sir William W. Stabb 1985 Masonic Year Book
James Stansfield His Honour Judge James W. Stansfield 1985 Masonic Year Book
Sir John Dexter Stocker The Hon Mr Justice Stocker 1985 Masonic Year Book
Thomas Tait Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Sir Hilary Talbot The Hon Mr Justice Talbot 1985 Masonic Year Book
Whilston Davis Taylor Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Dr. Vivian Thomas Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
George Towers Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Alan S. Trapnell His Honour Judge Alan S. Trapnell Prince Michael of Kent Lodge #9120
Barry Travers District Judge B.W. Travers 2003 Masonic Year Book
Michael Underhill His Honour Judge Michael Underhill 1985 Masonic Year Book
Ronald Thomas Unsworth Justice of the Peace 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Robert Harry Upton Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Sir Lawrence Verney His Honour Judge Sir Lawrence J. Verney 1985 Masonic Year Book
Richard W. Vick His Honour Judge Richard W. Vick 1985 Masonic Year Book
Andrew Felix Waley His Honour Judge Felix Waley (Previously Recorder of the Crown Court) 1985 Masonic Year Book
Richard Victor Wallis Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Peter Walthall His Honour Judge Peter Walthall Cycling Weekly, 25 February 2008
John Stanley Warne Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book
Jonathan Charles Whitaker Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Dr. Harry John White Justice of the Peace 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
John Arthur Williams Justice of the Peace 2006 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Prof. Gareth Howel Williams Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Gwyfor Williams Justice of the Peace 2006 Red Cross of Constantine Year Book
Andrew Neville Wood Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
George Woods Justice of the Peace 2006 Order of the Secret Monitor Year Book; 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Alan Granville Wright Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
Peter Fredrick Wyles Justice of the Peace 2011 Masonic Knights Templar Year Book
(Various Judges) London based Masonic Lodge for Judges Chancery Bar Lodge #2456
(Various Judges) London based Masonic Lodge for Judges Gray's Inn Lodge #4938
(Various Judges) London based Masonic Lodge for Judges Midland, Oxfordshire & South East Bar Lodge #2716
(Various Judges) Wilmslow based Masonic Lodge for Judges Northern Bar Lodge #1610
(Various Judges) Stockton based Masonic Lodge for Judges South Eastern Bar Lodge #4332
(Various Judges) London based Masonic Lodge for Judges Western Circuit Lodge #3154
(Various Lawyers) Stockton based Masonic Lodge for Lawyers South Wales Jurists Lodge #7092

http://fallingmasonry.info/masonic-judges.html#sthash.H6MIMrWA.dpuf

Just for anyone who may fall by the wayside.........

Russ

22nd October 2014, 16:01
This is beyond useful Russ thank you man! :rock:

Much as it simply wouldn't be cricket to fall by the wayside, many of us get pushed over its' ledge by injustice and cowards seeking scapegoats. This list a lovely heads up thank you again Brother.

:chrs:

Highland1
22nd October 2014, 18:22
This is beyond useful Russ thank you man! :rock:

Much as it simply wouldn't be cricket to fall by the wayside, many of us get pushed over its' ledge by injustice and cowards seeking scapegoats. This list a lovely heads up thank you again Brother.

:chrs:

Aw thanks Sam,

If I was with you now brother, I would shake your hand..........in the conventional fashion of course! :tiphat:

Russ

Spongeringer
16th October 2016, 19:41
Hi there, a very interesting list. Where can one find a updated list? I want to check on a certain QC but can't find any information about his potential membership of the Freemasons. Could you maybe point me in the right direction? Thanks

Aragorn
16th October 2016, 20:26
Hi there, a very interesting list. Where can one find a updated list? I want to check on a certain QC but can't find any information about his potential membership of the Freemasons. Could you maybe point me in the right direction? Thanks

Spongeringer, this thread is almost two years old, and even though Highland1's member account is officially still active, he hasn't logged on to The One Truth anymore since early February 2016.

There is however a link in his original post — this one here (http://fallingmasonry.info/masonic-judges.html#sthash.H6MIMrWA.dpuf) — which may provide you with the information you're looking for. If the information at that link hasn't been updated anymore since the original post, then I'm afraid our guess is only as good as yours. ;)

modwiz
16th October 2016, 20:33
Spongeringer, this thread is almost two years old, and even though Highland1's member account is officially still active, he hasn't logged on to The One Truth anymore since early February 2016.

There is however a link in his original post — this one here (http://fallingmasonry.info/masonic-judges.html#sthash.H6MIMrWA.dpuf) — which may provide you with the information you're looking for. If the information at that link hasn't been updated anymore since the original post, then I'm afraid our guess is only as good as yours. ;)

Highlander cannot log into ToT. He lives on a Flat Earth and according to Flat Earthers, anyone who thinks otherwise is a shill. To that lot, all of the important things in life, like friends, are less important than agreeing on the shape of the Earth.:fpalm: It seems Flat Earthers can only access YouTube from their unique perspective.:rolleyes:

Spongeringer
16th October 2016, 20:35
I appreciate it's an old thread, but to imply I shouldn't reply to it is a little close-minded. I mean, plenty of things written in the past are relevant to someone and in this case, it's me. I of course tried the link already and if you had, you would see the website doesn't open. Now, I'm hoping that Highland1 might receive a notification about this reply, which was my aim, he may not, but without replying I would never know. Please respect why a forum exists.

Amanda
16th October 2016, 21:17
Can anyone tell me whether publishing the names of Masons - regardless of their profession - transgresses their code of secrecy??? Don't know much about them but I do know that they usually meet in secret with only members. I am also aware that they use a specific handshake to alert people to their allegiance. Had a Police officer shake my hand once in an unusual manner.

Much Peace - Amanda

Amanda
16th October 2016, 21:28
Just found the link attached. Wasn't really looking - but - there you have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZNn7wBq64

Am still interested to know whether the revealing the identities of Masons and their rituals - oversteps their privacy/secrecy. Maybe they don't care anymore???

Much Respect - Amanda

modwiz
16th October 2016, 21:43
Freemasons are not bad people. There are a lot of bad people who have decided to become Freemasons. An infiltration of something that was once wholesome and productive. Let us call it a parasitic infection.

I cannot state enough, it is not what "they" are doing, it is what we are doing or not. Especially the latter.

Spongeringer
16th October 2016, 21:48
Can anyone tell me whether publishing the names of Masons - regardless of their profession - transgresses their code of secrecy??? Don't know much about them but I do know that they usually meet in secret with only members. I am also aware that they use a specific handshake to alert people to their allegiance. Had a Police officer shake my hand once in an unusual manner.

Much Peace - Amanda

I think it's only a subsection that are secretive. If you do some quick reading about it, a lot of it's not secretive. A lot of freemasons are open about it and don't hide the fact they are one.

Amanda
16th October 2016, 23:07
Freemasons are not bad people. There are a lot of bad people who have decided to become Freemasons. An infiltration of something that was once wholesome and productive. Let us call it a parasitic infection.

I cannot state enough, it is not what "they" are doing, it is what we are doing or not. Especially the latter.

Modwiz - how do you know that they are not 'bad' people? Can you perhaps qualify that comment with supportive comments? Are you a Mason and thus comment from personal experience??

As for what 'they' are doing - I will politely disagree with your comment about that and what we are 'not doing.' If 'they' were not doing anything negative or destructive - 'we' would not have to sift through the secrecy and actions of 'them' in order to work out what it is that needs reparation.

What 'we' are not doing is rather open ended - don't you think? Many people are doing all they can to seek answers to their questions and to heal all that is ill and diseased. Many people are doing all they can to repair damage to our Ecology et cetera and all because 'they' are possibly part of the problem. Yes???

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we discuss difficult to discuss subjects - Amanda

modwiz
17th October 2016, 00:12
Modwiz - how do you know that they are not 'bad' people? Can you perhaps qualify that comment with supportive comments? Are you a Mason and thus comment from personal experience??

As for what 'they' are doing - I will politely disagree with your comment about that and what we are 'not doing.' If 'they' were not doing anything negative or destructive - 'we' would not have to sift through the secrecy and actions of 'them' in order to work out what it is that needs reparation.

What 'we' are not doing is rather open ended - don't you think? Many people are doing all they can to seek answers to their questions and to heal all that is ill and diseased. Many people are doing all they can to repair damage to our Ecology et cetera and all because 'they' are possibly part of the problem. Yes???

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we discuss difficult to discuss subjects - Amanda

Yes, I am a non-participating Master Mason. I have spoken of it here and at PA when I was there. I have never kept it secret. A lot of very good men who are as asleep as many of the general population. We did a lot of good things in our community and were helping people out constantly.

We can agree to disagree on culpability and responsibility. My thoughts about these things are interwoven in my videos. Another non-secret is my disdain for typing.

Cearna
17th October 2016, 01:33
I once participated in a lecture given by a well known English clairvoyant, who was invited to Sydney by the Astrological society of Australia. It was an extremely long lecture, many hours in length. He gave us a historical link to the Freemasons, beginning with the Egyptian beginnings of stonemasons and the secrets which they held in their minds, of the means to make buildings. He took us to the meanings of the old pilgrims way and on into the Templars, then into how they were infiltrated to learn their secrets, which used to include the rites of initiations, far more complex than the present day concept of the Masons, because these infiltrators wished to learn secrets which they were not ready to diivulge. So much more was encompassed by this one lecture into things I had no knowledge of before this, that my mind was hardly able to hold onto the content, but I held onto every word he spoke. It made a huge impression on me and I believe he spoke the Truth, so much of which he had gained by clairvoyant means.

I have not had close contact with the Freemasons, yet I too realise that they like every other segment of society have a mix of truly good people who are their to lend their support to the community at large, and because of this many business men joined just to do this - support their community, and their are others who are their in the hope of gaining for themselves something that was their need to gain - in somke cases occult knowledge and in some cases a higher position in society. Some use their knowledge for the betterment of others, some do not.

The man across the street was an ordinary railway worker who joined for the companionship and to do his bit. My homeopath, used his own pyschic abilities in helping others and he loved the whole atmosphere of their collectivity. I used to go for outings with the Masonic ladie widows and we had many a good days outings, so take it as you find it just like everything else we are trying to sort out in life, just one other aspect of our strange race of people.

Amanda
17th October 2016, 06:15
Hmmm... so now that members here such as Modwiz and Cearna have shared their direct connections/experience with the Masons, I am now wondering why they have been portrayed as a secret or secretive society?

If they do a lot of good, then with all their members who hold important and powerful positions, within our global society - perhaps they could try a bit harder. Mere mortals such as myself, who hold no sway in society can only do so much. I am not connected - I am not financial - I am not sitting in a position of authority. I can only do what I can do but those who have more to work with ....

Much Peace - as we all work our way through the created chaos with dignity and respect - Amanda

modwiz
17th October 2016, 06:37
Hmmm... so now that members here such as Modwiz and Cearna have shared their direct connections/experience with the Masons, I am now wondering why they have been portrayed as a secret or secretive society?

If they do a lot of good, then with all their members who hold important and powerful positions, within our global society - perhaps they could try a bit harder. Mere mortals such as myself, who hold no sway in society can only do so much. I am not connected - I am not financial - I am not sitting in a position of authority. I can only do what I can do but those who have more to work with ....

Much Peace - as we all work our way through the created chaos with dignity and respect - Amanda

I will say little other than I do not subscribe to the overwhelming numbers of ordinary citizens being mere mortals. However, if that is what we think we are, our behavior will result in just that. The so-called powerful only have organization and common purpose on their side. We choose to have favorite TV shows and think that the "powerful" tell us the truth. The ones currently in charge are not why we require child protective services. Our own poor breeding habits and lack of caring for those children have created that situation.

I am sure you will have a rejoinder to my comments but, I will take my leave of this conversation. Especially in an abandoned thread. The OP has gone off to live on a flat Earth and cannot love or play with anyone who does not live on it with him.

Greenbarry
17th October 2016, 07:39
(name first guy john and second guy dave.)

i came by this guy talking about masonic stuff.. he said. on his 33rd degree he was called
to go to some hotel and have a million dollars for dues. he went to this place and while
he waited to be called in to see the head guy. he met someone that was there for the same
thing. well, while they waited they talked all kind of stuff. they made plans to go out after this
meeting. well, john got called to go first. so, he went in and was being interviewed and he
was asked a question. the head guy asked john if he believed in jesus? and john said, yeah i do.
the head guy then tells him welcome to the 33rd degree and have a nice day. of course after
he goes out to the lobby the other guy, dave, was called in retro.. he was in this meeting about as
long as the first guy. he came out. both are excited on the new level. they left and while driving.
john asked dave what happened with him. dave said he only asked me if i believed in jesus. i told
head guy right back, hell no! the head guy then tells me i got promise and i will go far.

(story isn't exactly what was said but roughly. been a long time since i listened to that story.)

i also have two great uncles that are 33rd degree masons.

Aragorn
17th October 2016, 09:31
I appreciate it's an old thread, but to imply I shouldn't reply to it is a little close-minded.

I have never inferred that you shouldn't have replied to this thread, so please don't put any words in my mouth. My previous reply to you only meant to convey that Highland1 is not an active member here anymore, even though his member account still resides in active status.

(By the way, the opposite of the word "open" is "closed", not "close". You're welcome.)

I mean, plenty of things written in the past are relevant to someone and in this case, it's me. I of course tried the link already and if you had, you would see the website doesn't open.

Well, I am hoping that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for not having checked that link — no, not really :rolleyes: — but as it just so happens to be, I've got slightly more important things on my plate than doing your homework for you. You can't expect me to read every single post or check every single link on this forum.

It has been two years since this thread was started, and links do tend to break over time, especially those pointing at domains once leased by private individuals and paid for out of their own piggy banks — welcome to the internet.

Now, I'm hoping that Highland1 might receive a notification about this reply, which was my aim, he may not, but without replying I would never know.

Highland1 signed up as a member here in 2013, which was long before I ever did, but when I was asked to become the administrator here (in August 2015), I discovered that the default settings for newly registered member accounts had automatic thread subscriptions and e-mail notifications disabled, and most members never change their settings away from the defaults.

I have changed these defaults in the meantime, but it is important to realize that these are only the default settings for new registrations. It is not retroactive — i.e. it does not affect any existing member accounts — and members can always customize their settings via their User Control Panel (http://jandeane81.com/usercp.php).

Please respect why a forum exists.

Oh really? Well, I find it highly amusing (in a sardonic kind of way) that a freshly registered member would want to educate the administrator of a forum on what the purpose of said forum should be. So perhaps I should be the one educating you instead, hmm?

:yoda:

The One Truth is not a simple discussion board the likes of which are legion all over the internet. Even though we do have members who only connect to our forum in order to consume information, The One Truth is a community of truth-seekers and people who wish to make a difference for the better in this world.

We welcome everyone who wants to share their experiences and opinions here, and we will not tell our members what they must believe or disbelieve. We do however promote intelligent and civil debate, as well as personal responsibility and discernment, and we also conduct a (small) number of interviews, as well as that we have our own ongoing research initiatives.

As staff members, we too are of course entitled to our opinions, and we will share them here as indeed being our own individual opinions, just as our other members do, but we will not tell anyone what they can and cannot believe, nor will we promote any particular theory or testimony. The only exception to that rule is when we suspect that there is an ulterior agenda at play in the testimonies of so-called whistleblowers, researchers and/or information brokers, but then we only intervene in order to protect our members.

With that said, (welcome) to The One Truth. If you stick around long enough, then you will see how we operate here. ;)

Can anyone tell me whether publishing the names of Masons - regardless of their profession - transgresses their code of secrecy???

Freemasons do not consider themselves a secret society but rather an esoteric society. As such, they don't have any problem with the public knowing of the existence of Freemasonry — most of their lodges are well-known — and most Freemasons will also readily admit that they are members of the Brotherhood.

What goes on behind the closed doors of the lodges however is considered "confidential". Fact is that they maintain some really bizarre rituals, and that they usually wear aprons and white gloves at lodge meetings. :p

Spongeringer
17th October 2016, 15:34
Aragorn Truly I have no idea where to begin with you, so I won't bother. It's rather disturbing to find that trolls can become administrators. Each to their own. [

I am now wondering why they have been portrayed as a secret or secretive society?

I think the problem here, and the reason for the original post, is that being a member, and knowing other members, means that when there are rules for something, they will often be cast aside in order to make life easier for your masonic colleagues. Deals are done just because the parties are freemasons. It happens all the time. Maybe two people making a deal realise they're from the same university etc. and then because of that simple fact, rules are waived and red tape is cut down. When, for us mere mortals, we may have to go through hoops and weeks of paperwork to get something done. For this reason I'm trying to track down if a certain QC in the UK is a freemason! I suspect shortcuts are being made on something and I want to get to the bottom of it.

Aragorn
17th October 2016, 17:02
Aragorn Truly I have no idea where to begin with you, so I won't bother. It's rather disturbing to find that trolls can become administrators. Each to their own.

Wow, so first I try answering your question and help you on your way, and you arrogantly suggest that I should do your homework for you and that I don't know what forums are for. When I then clarify my reply to you — granted, with a healthy dose of sarcasm over your arrogant sense of entitlement — you have the audacity to call me a troll, and out on an open thread?

Are you trying to get yourself banned or something? :belief:

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/Humor/Worf_Facepalm.jpeg

For a new member, you sure come swinging through the door with an attitude, and a very unpleasant one to begin with. For starters, I would like you to read The One Truth's Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1). You will find that ad hominems are not allowed here — neither against staff members nor against any other members.

The staff members of The One Truth are a pretty tolerant and compassionate bunch, and the Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1) are normally quite flexible, but when people come walking in with an attitude as if they own the place, then the rules become hard as concrete. Given that you've chosen to insult me out on an open thread, you may now consider this your first official warning — just as publicly as your insult was.

Technically speaking, I am the First Officer here at The One Truth, and thus, still technically speaking, I don't need the consent of any of my colleagues — they know me and they trust me in all of my executive decisions — but we do still run things as democratically as possible around here, and thus, I have chosen to report this incident to the mod room and await the opinion of my colleagues. The person running this forum is The One — to stay with the marine analogy, if I'm the First Officer, then he's the Captain — and he has already seen that report by now. His judgement is that you've just earned yourself an infraction, and I agree with him.

What this means concretely is that you are assigned a number of infraction points. This number will expire in two weeks, but should you gather any more infractions in the meantime, then the number will of course go up, until it hits the forum's automatic ban, in which case you will be sent on vacation for a while by the vBulletin forum engine, with no one to blame but yourself. So I would suggest a radical change in attitude on your part, lest your stay here at The One Truth will be a very short one.

Count your blessings that we are the people we are and that we're still giving you another chance. Had this been a particular other (and well-known) forum in the so-called "alternative community", then you would already have been banned on the spot by now.

bsbray
17th October 2016, 18:43
Freemasonry is a very old tradition, older than the history of the United States government. US history is already filled with many diverse and complicated things when you dig into the details. It's no different with Freemasonry. What it is today is not what it was in the early 1900s, or in the early 1800s, or in the 1700s. It's been undergoing transformations the whole time in different political contexts.

In monarchical Europe where Freemasonry began, it was anti-monarchical. A lot of the stuff from the French Revolution about liberty, equality, fraternity, etc. are all masonic ideals. Most people probably don't think about this much today but before the French Revolution, Europe was extremely divided by class and the rules of society applied differently for the nobility and aristocrats than it did for the poor. The idea of the law applying equally to all did not exist. The king and queen were the very embodiments of social inequality as European tradition held that monarchs were appointed by God to rule. So we can give at least some of the credit for overturning all of this to Freemasons.

The Freemasons also preserved a lot of ancient pagan rites and traditions from the Middle Ages, which was one of the more pressing reasons for them to become secretive in a time and place where the Catholic Inquisition was looking for heretics to burn at the stake.

In the early 1800's Freemasons in the US began to be associated with sinister intrigues, and even the murder of a man who exposed their rites to the general public in a book (the US was still predominantly Protestant and also beginning to take on lots of Irish Catholic immigrants for the first time), so that an Anti-Mason party formed and was pretty influential in western New York and other northern states beginning in the late 1820's or so. Henry Clay and Andrew Jackson were both leading Freemasons in their respective states of Kentucky and Tennessee and bitter political rivals at the time with conflicting political agendas, so even the idea of a monolithic masonic conspiracy at that time seems absurd.

So depending on the time and place, Freemasonry means different things. You can go to any small town in the US and will probably find a masonic lodge there. If you meet the people who attend it you probably won't find many world-ruling elites. More likely you will find old men from a different time who see the Freemasons as a wholesome brotherhood of upstanding and charitable members of the community. In conspiracy circles I can understand that that might sound like an excuse but it's just how it is. If you want to look for really nasty secret societies then there's Skull and Bones and a host of others, which are much more selective and elitist and really full of globalist power brokers.

modwiz
17th October 2016, 20:14
Wow, so first I try answering your question and help you on your way, and you arrogantly suggest that I should do your homework for you and that I don't know what forums are for. When I then clarify my reply to you — granted, with a healthy dose of sarcasm over your arrogant sense of entitlement — you have the audacity to call me a troll, and out on an open thread?

Are you trying to get yourself banned or something? :belief:

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/Humor/Worf_Facepalm.jpeg

For a new member, you sure come swinging through the door with an attitude, and a very unpleasant one to begin with. For starters, I would like you to read The One Truth's Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1). You will find that ad hominems are not allowed here — neither against staff members nor against any other members.

The staff members of The One Truth are a pretty tolerant and compassionate bunch, and the Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1) are normally quite flexible, but when people come walking in with an attitude as if they own the place, then the rules become hard as concrete. Given that you've chosen to insult me out on an open thread, you may now consider this your first official warning — just as publicly as your insult was.

Technically speaking, I am the First Officer here at The One Truth, and thus, still technically speaking, I don't need the consent of any of my colleagues — they know me and they trust me in all of my executive decisions — but we do still run things as democratically as possible around here, and thus, I have chosen to report this incident to the mod room and await the opinion of my colleagues. The person running this forum is The One — to stay with the marine analogy, if I'm the First Officer, then he's the Captain — and he has already seen that report by now. His judgement is that you've just earned yourself an infraction, and I agree with him.

What this means concretely is that you are assigned a number of infraction points. This number will expire in two weeks, but should you gather any more infractions in the meantime, then the number will of course go up, until it hits the forum's automatic ban, in which case you will be sent on vacation for a while by the vBulletin forum engine, with no one to blame but yourself. So I would suggest a radical change in attitude on your part, lest your stay here at The One Truth will be a very short one.

Count your blessings that we are the people we are and that we're still giving you another chance. Had this been a particular other (and well-known) forum in the so-called "alternative community", then you would already have been banned on the spot by now.

There is tolerance and then there is immune deficiency. I know what I see and sense. A snowflake formed from toxic vapor. Lets give it a safe space.

Amanda
17th October 2016, 23:10
Oh my goodness - this thread has being lying dormant and has now been given a new lease of life.

Thanks to all who are sharing their knowledge and insight on the Masonic orders. I have seen many Masonic Lodges - even driving through a small town - the recognisable symbol is placed on the doorway for all to see. There is one in the town in which I live.

I still feel that with so many Masons who are in positions of authority and well placed financially - they could be trying a little harder to help our global society to evolve - to a healthy and more peaceful place.

As for the comment about mere mortals - we are all mere mortals - we all face death at the end of our physical life. Some people travel a difficult road their entire life and never get to thrive - never have opportunities made available to them. Those who have position - and - who possess a conscience could surely leave some legacy to those who have nought.

As for people and their breeding habits: Let's not forget that in some countries women are referred to as a chattel. The women are no more than a slave for work and to have children. In some locales access to contraception is forbidden let alone not available. There is one locale where the women have to reach a boat - a mobile medical clinic in neutral waters - to gain proper medical assistance to terminate an unwanted pregnancy. Don't get me started on locations that permit children to be sold into marriage and often die during pregnancies that their little bodies cannot tolerate. Have I made my point?

We as humans learn slowly and we learn at our own individual pace. We learn according to our lives and how we were raised. We learn and modify that learning as we leave our homes - for those lucky enough to have proper homes. We modify our learning once we leave school - for those who are lucky enough to attend a school that actually gives out proper teaching and literacy skills - at the least.

So when I suggest that Masons - particularly those who are well placed financially and who may also sit in a position of authority - perhaps they could try a little harder. Perhaps they could help the rest of us. Perhaps their rituals are not as powerful anymore - who knows??

I do see the logic in the comments about the Masons being a positive ritual practicing membership but the Skull and Crossbones and such - well, the name alone conjures up images of a more nefarious subject matter.

I will stay positive and in the light - as some people say. Again thank you everyone for turning this 'dormant' post into a lively and broad reaching discussion.

Much Respect - as we all share our knowledge and opinions, in a bid to find answers to our questions - Amanda