PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bartzis presenter of Akashic - Galactic Historian

Herbert
25th September 2013, 19:14
I wanted to include this interview in the thread because it is so very beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvOvXgf63Is

His presentations do make sense to me from a certain perspective. I would like to get input from everyone here as to how they feel about what he has to say. Granted there is a lot of listening to do before commenting. :>))

His presentations seem to be all over the internet these days and since he is one of a kind, I thought a thread would be appropriate here on TOT. I have listened to quite a few and found this one

to be perhaps a good place to start.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OALw_QgkdgQ

Then there is the big series of 20 half hour videos at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioGxyeyuHco&feature=player_detailpage

I've sort of done a brief summary of a few points he makes and please do correct me if I got anything wrong.

I personally have never been able to relate to outer space wars and destruction of planets as a human experience. But then I have never seen a ufo or had any other type of e.t. experience. Still I listened to him and found him to be authentic when it comes to feelings.

As I listened it dawned on me that these wars are of the synthetic matrix also known as the technological holographic matrix where all sorts of bio-mechanical races have been built and war is a part of that false light. Even the moon and stars we see are distorted while we are still living in the cosmic matrix of control.

So I began to listen and it started making sense from that perspective. Those multi-dimensional time wars where is a constant battle between Dark and Light forces for one-up-manship on who got to the planet EARTH first

This is just a short imperfect summary of where he�s coming from and how it contrasts with Chris Thomas who deals only with the organic universal akashic records where no space weapon has ever been built by an e.t. society because they are semi-physical souls where if you kill them you send the soul back to source - something no one would ever do.

So if we are to believe both Thomas and Bartzis (who downloads each individual human's Akashic as opposed to the Universal history that Thomas reads) then you also have to make a distinction between the organic universe and the synthetic limiting 'universe' that was technologically created for control. For instance the Greys who are supposedly future humans who followed a branch off from the organic timeline.

You actually need to listen to him to pick up the innate message on many levels. He chooses his words to be unlimiting to our hearts while presenting to us multiple layers of information.

Andrew Bartzis presents so very much information but it all comes together as he describes how to free our lives from fine-print soul contracts that were based on deceptions and how important dream sleep control through sacred geometry of cities is for those who control to maintain domination over us.

Cell phones and digital microwave towers are a big disturber of dream time sleep where we dream our daytime reality. Our's and Earth's goal is unity consciousness outside of time and from a neutral balanced perspective.

He touches on Robert Shapiro�s work when he describes some of what our future will look like as the Explorer Race and peacemakers of the Universe, once we throw off the deceivers and consciously aid Earth into a sling-shot out of compressed space into organic reality . Their machines for control will collapse at that point and Earth takes over.

She needs us to help with this and we are the ones holding her back with our past limitations holding us down through lack of awareness.

He also gives examples of declarations we can write for our individual selves to free us and bring back 100% free will which was the original intention for Earth.

It gets very complicated when you look at multidimensional time wars and time hoping over the last 50 million years.
General summary of who he is and what he is presenting

He is mostly unravelling the synthetic matrix we have been living in which is a technological controlled holographic false light. He is explaining how it works, mimicking the organic universe but purely for control and limitation.

As George Kavassilas has said, even though it is contained in the 4th dimension it mimics our organic star systems as if it were composed of 12 or 13 dimensions but it leads to a dead end. It begins in the Astral planes of dream sleep and relies upon fear to keep souls or fragments of souls contained. Using established digital psy-ops, wars, drugs, vaccinations, and even restrictive languages, etc. to ensure that we remain prisoners and slaves of the holographic matrix inserted over Earth�s natural ley lines.

So he is describing how they did it and have maintained it for the past 52 million years, how they tricked us through contracts and religion and how we can free ourselves by declaring our sovereign individual freedom and through love instead of fear we can dream sleep the collective human consciousness into the true organic reality outside of time where the moon and star systems are very different.

Also the limiting notion of an asteroid belt does not really exist. We need to empower our souls' 100% free will

Spiritual Contract Removal Examples: "http://www.andrewbartzis.com/Spiritu...t-removal.html"]http://www.andrewbartzis.com/Spiritu...t-removal.html[/B] ([B)

Wolf Khan
26th September 2013, 02:56
Anyone who calls themselves a title which is blatantly false is suspect "Galactic Historian", what absolute bs

Tribe
26th September 2013, 17:53
I look forward to watching these later when I put my feet up with a cuppa thanks Herbert :tea:

Altaira
26th September 2013, 18:10
Yes I watched a few of them actually listened and they sound as Herbert said, interesting. His story is kind of touches some points in the book I posted a few day ago "the enlightenment.
Thank you Herbert it is always worth to listen at altrenative views. I was impressed by the fact that he wasn't channeling anybody', he is just a reader.

jcocks
28th September 2013, 05:29
Tanah brought my attention to the galactic history series last week. They are, I am told by her, highly accurate - at least in comparison to other information out there...