PDA

View Full Version : UFO over Kenyan shopping mall

Tribe
25th September 2013, 17:34
http://youtu.be/yOaRo7Dc1B0

Video footage of the Kenya terrorist attack show a UFO sighting in the sky near the shopping mall. Many civilians and soldiers saw it but priority was to stop terrorists and rescue hostages. TV channels and medias hide that information, they received orders...

Tribe : Hmm it's up for interpretation as always , x

Wolf Khan
26th September 2013, 03:44
There are no ufo's from genuine ETs. Everything you see is cabal built. There are no ETs in our skies due to a treaty preventing them from coming here. They very much want to collect their own people who have incarnated here but can't due to Illuminatti treaties. This is a smack in the mouth to those who so much want the ETs intervention here on Earth, untill we can destroy the Dark here we wont be getting any help from ETs, untill we have in a large degree ended the issues here 1st. Furthermore Ets are non-violent, they do not Kill. Only the Gods themselveds are allowed to kill if necessary.

Even The higher realities had dark gods at one time they too are now screaming memories and these too are non-existant. The only true contact with Light Ets is through Spiritual contact, make of this what you each will.

Perhaps a vast collective media based out cry might get them to break the treaties.

Calz
26th September 2013, 05:08
There are no ufo's from genuine ETs. Everything you see is cabal built. There are no ETs in our skies due to a treaty preventing them from coming here.

So ... what about all the "ufo" shutdowns over various nuke missile sites over the years???

Are you suggesting that might have actually been done by a human based "breakaway society" rather than "ETs"???

Wolf Khan
26th September 2013, 06:45
Pretty much Calz, all the people who claim that ETs are killing and I admit I was under the same illusion my self once, they do not kill. There is no Prime Directive to prevent them from intervening, they simply can't until we humanity show the Universe that we can live in truth as many of the Universes inhabitants do likewise. There are those amongst the older houses who can destroy a dark world, and make no mistake humanity was considered for this as well not too long ago, there focus was altered by a softly whispered fact that this world is the world where the Creator Itself, was going to come to live. This is God's World and no one elses. Humanity was put here to keep the world whole and for the most part they have, until demons took on form and enslaved all other than themselves.

So essentially we are actually fighting demons who are from the darkest darkness of all one in which it is unimaginable to human consciousness.

jimmer
26th September 2013, 20:13
So essentially we are actually fighting demons who are from the darkest darkness of all one in which it is unimaginable to human consciousness.

so, WK, you're with those who think that 'aliens' are actually
produced by elements of our own psyche.

The One
26th September 2013, 20:24
There are no ufo's from genuine ETs. Everything you see is cabal built. There are no ETs in our skies due to a treaty preventing them from coming here.

I do not believe that for one moment,I agree some are cabal built but some are ET.I have heard about this treaty and to be quite honest and no offence intended i think its complete and utter nonsense

Who are these super powers then, who enforces this.No one can enforce Universal Law

Maybe we are all being brainwashed into believing our own thoughts

Calz
26th September 2013, 20:30
James Gilliland has had quite a variety of "officials" visit his ranch who have expressed "that isn't one of ours" ...

Now ... that said ... if we, indeed, have a breakaway society from ww2 Nazi Germany (as seems to be clear) then that adds a caveat ...

(how's that for waffling in the middle) http://www.pic4ever.com/images/121.gif

Wolf Khan
27th September 2013, 00:00
so, WK, you're with those who think that 'aliens' are actually
produced by elements of our own psyche.

No Jimmer I do not accept that inany way shape or form. There is a treaty so to those who think otherwise. Sad to say. Tell me, if the true ETs were in our skies, people, would the cabal exist now hmm, they still exist because huimanity still has fears when these fears are gone the cabal dies, it is as simple as that.

Wolf Khan
27th September 2013, 00:11
I do not believe that for one moment,I agree some are cabal built but some are ET.I have heard about this treaty and to be quite honest and no offence intended i think its complete and utter nonsense

Who are these super powers then, who enforces this.No one can enforce Universal Law

Maybe we are all being brainwashed into believing our own thoughts

Perhaps having cherished beliefs shattered takes time to bewcome assimilated properly according to where we are at. Many will not accept what I have said about Ets. I expected no less. thats fine as far as I am concerned one will be who what and why they after all that is why we are here in the 1st place. Burying ones head in the face ofg Truth stunts our development. Those who have eyes will see, those who have ears will hear, those who have a nose will smell the truth. Those still sleeping will wake up.

The cabal Malc, they think they are gods, we are nothing. I have said before if people realise what the dark are truly doing then humanity would never wake up at all the truth is that black.

Cearna
27th September 2013, 05:47
I was going to put a comment here, but because of Forum Rules, it is in the Channelled messages, to give some explanation to our beliefs.

The One
27th September 2013, 05:52
Those who have eyes will see, those who have ears will hear, those who have a nose will smell the truth. Those still sleeping will wake up.

Oh i have thats why i follow my own path and leave a trail lol. I have done thousands of investigations on the ET subject and i can assure you i believe they are very real just like the stuff you believe is true.

For me ET'S are very real and so are the cabal

Cheers

Spiral
27th September 2013, 08:47
This is my take on who is flying about in UFOs, there exists a secret "space program" that has been running for decades centred in the USA but also involves the UK and scientists they have pulled in from else where, this does seem to overlap with certain non earth entities, specifically greys, Reptoids & Mantids, and you could call this "cabal" as it does abductions etc and is hardly open about its what it is / does.

Then there are the "Nordics", I am not totally convinced that this particular group is not actually the break away Nazi civilization masquerading as aliens.

Start this at about 8:50, this guy was the apprentice of Victor Schauberger who worked on secret UFO programs.

http://youtu.be/yBoVLQqVzKc

I am also certain that there are other ET/EDs that send scout ships now & again, as I have seen a UFO close up that was identical to one in a Renaissance painting, and I have also seen the "plasma" type craft flying around mixing it up with fighter jets, not something the "cabal" would be wasting time on, I'm sure.

27th September 2013, 10:24
On topic: That is evidently NOT a cloud, looks like a cabal ship overseeing the pre-planned, orchestrated mayhem to me.

Off topic: I have to be honest here and stick up for WK....I think his words have been misunderstood. (Correct me if I'm wrong) he is not saying that ufo's and good aliens don't exist. Here is a brief synopsis of where I'm at with it and I strogly suspect this is what he means.

There are evidently ET ships in and around earth that are of dark origin. in fact, I take it as a given that if you can even see the ship in a 3d form it won't be of a "light" origin, it's crudity in 3d form betrays the intentions of the psychos driving it. The technology and spiritual prowess of the benevolent ET's would render them invisible in the 3d realm and that's how it has to be to respect the universal law of none interference. If that law has been flouted by visibility, you can bet your bottom dollar that being/s is not a very friendly chap. That said, they are here! they are watching over us constantly and contactable (many on here have). I myself have been around an Arcturian ship but I achieved this through meditation and remote viewing. A race/ship of that sort isn't just going to park in our atmosphere. We may be able to see them around the sun with our increasingly improving technology, but they are not interfering here. They wait patiently for our spiritual ascension into galactic beings, but this HAS to come from us.

I may well be wrong. But that's where i'm at with it.

:group hug:

The One
27th September 2013, 10:49
So how can a so called treaty be signed then. Surley then the universal law of none interference as been broken

Cheers:group hug:

Wolf Khan
27th September 2013, 11:52
The ETs have been trying to intervene for decades, in fact some are getting antsy. A suggestion for those who talk to higher selves, Ask them to go to these Ets, and ask for them to intervene. The treaty was made to save earth from biological annihilation, and to preserve the Animal kingdom which in some ways even more cherished than humans. This is where Spirit rules and the cabal can't.

27th September 2013, 12:01
So how can a so called treaty be signed then. Surley then the universal law of none interference as been broken

Cheers:group hug:

It's been broken by the cabal, reptoids, mantids and greys, not the benevolent ones. They watch over us, but my heart goes out to them. It must be a horrible position to be in watching so much suffering and not being able to intervene. Of course, I may be wrong but this is where i'm at with it.

Cearna
27th September 2013, 12:11
I reckon that SW and 777 have got it pretty well sussed out between, them, the way I see it.

jcocks
28th September 2013, 06:02
I disagree.

There is no law of non-interference to my knowledge, that was a cabal / dark one lie to stop the positives from rendering assistance so they could go about their deeds without being stopped. And, even if there is one, it has already been broken. We cannot fully beat the cabal on our own - their technology is so far advanced that we simply cannot win.

That being said, the positives will not intervene overtly at this stage for the same reasons ben and the others have stated. However, there are many incarnates who are here on this planet that are working with the positives behind the scenes. So we are getting intervention, it's just not visible yet. And I believe we are getting very close to the point where the positives will begin to make their presence known. Just how close I don't know, but close nonetheless.

Spiral
28th September 2013, 08:08
Would someone like to explain who & what this "Cabal" is, how big they are ? Where they are based ? Whos in command ? Where do they recruit ?

Only its been banded about as a given & some members might not know what is being talked about.

The One
28th September 2013, 08:10
I would say the cabal are the people behind the governments of the world.The royal family,the Vatican.the big corporations oil etc etc and much much more

Maybe members would like to add more

jcocks
28th September 2013, 08:41
My take on it is that, at their highest, they are a reptoid force that control the strings on this planet. Their ultimate influence is from the Orion belt.

On the surface here, they are the uber-wealthy families such as the rockerfellers, rothschilds, etc.. It is said that reptoids often incarnate into these families for direct control. Either that, or family members are possessed by such beings through dark magic rituals.

I'll try get a better description from my contacts (Tanah, etc.) and post it here.