PDA

View Full Version : The denunciation and Hitler

thetruthoflife
17th October 2014, 07:58
Review of research regarding Hitler's strive to gain the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant has been discussed by many authors.

German science demonstrates that they researched atomic/nuclear creation and wanted to control all life on Earth via implementing a war machine that would enable everyone to be threatened and controlled. This was a nuclear device.

When we review ancient secrets and secret brotherhoods, the Holy War establishes a circumstance that also involved the protection of life, stated to be a Roman Catholic ancient principle regarding the Christ.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04733b.htm

Ancient documentation discuss the Christ involving the tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant, principles by review that involved nuclear via intent of the literature.

This circumstance caused many researchers of the ancient literature involving nuclear of the stone to reapply a review that did not belong to religion, because of what happened as the condition called the denunciation.

This is how the UFO theory overtook the previous astronomical religious evaluation of holy spirits/angels and the nuclear of the stone.

In common time we notify ourselves that Hitler was visiting the Catholic institution. http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm.

It seems obvious that as he was researching ancient astronomical documentation regarding the nuclear of the stone, and he was trying to gain support from the Catholic brethren.

Wikipedia references a change of his research, as the Catholic Church seemingly tried to stop his progression.

Cornwell asserts that Hitler was determined to conclude a concordat with the Vatican similar to the one that Mussolini had negotiated. According to Cornwell, Hitler was obsessed by a fear of German Catholics who, politically united by the Center Party, had defeated Otto von Bismarck's Kulturkampf, during the "culture struggle" against the Catholic Church in the 1870s. According to Cornwell, Hitler was "convinced that his movement could succeed only if political Catholicism and its democratic networks were eliminated.

When we review the ancient literature we were all made aware that the Hebrew Scripture of the ancient literature had superseded the Egyptian.
The Hebrew Scripture was rewritten by the Roman Catholic order as a new stone Philosophy review of astronomical readings.

Therefore for Hitler to be obsessed with the gain of wisdom, it is obvious if he could not gain this stone wisdom from the Catholics, that he would try to gain access from the Jewish community.

Hitler, obssessed with the ancient wisdom of Egypt/pyramid used many of its symbolic references
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Hitler+uses+egyptian+symbol&biw=1410&bih=783&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=lrpAVLfVEILh8AW72YEQ&ved=0CCYQsAQ

Egyptian literature related to the applications of the Giza Pyramid/Temples, and much of the information demonstrates that it had been purposely defaced, by being chiselled off the facure work. This itself should be questioned by researchers.

Hitler and his obssession for world domination was stopped, yet America employed many of those same Nazi Scientists involved in the pursuit of the Holy Grail.

As religion demonstrates by ancient tradition to have denounced all those involved in Alchemy practices/astronomical practices of the occult, research of the stone nuclear had to be done in secrecy, involving a new form of spiritual determination to be taught as a renewal of ancient philosophical literature. It obviously could not be religious and had to be given a new form of information that religion could not dispute.

This is how the alien terminology was born, based on secret Philosophical discussions that were anti religious in statement for the purpose of re-inventing the ancient occult practices of the Pyramid science. These were the old stories of Egypt.

Egypt by culture had been taken over by the Muslim religion. http://www.answering-islam.org/history/islamization_egypt.html
The call to Islam resounded in Egypt with the arrival of the Arab Muslims into the Christian country in 640 A.D.. They entered the country to subdue it and bring it under their dominion.

Yet by observation the Holy War establishes that a Muslim Leader was involved in protecting the Holy Land and trying to return it to an ancient protection belonging to the Christ documentation. The Holy Land observed to belong to the Hebrews who had usurped ancient Egyptian practices/traditions, and established by documentation a process of reviewal of the Holy Advice that led to the Roman Christ documents being written.

The Holy War therefore had by intent determined that a coalition of religious brethren fought to retain possession of the Holy Land that protected the Christ relationship of spiritual literature. This is observed by noticing the forms of Philosophy in these ages, what the Philosophy was reviewing and what the Philosophy implied by its renewed Muslim version leading into the era of the Holy War. If you review the Philosophers of this time frame, it identifies their increasing wisdom and obviously scientific review and denials.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Islamic_philosophy

If you read the content of the Illuminationism, it represented a statement of the "burnt" spirit, a Philosophy believing in the current day alien concept that "burning bodies" created the holy state, as this statement reveals....
In his Philosophy of Illumination, Suhrawardi argued that light operates at all levels and hierarchies of reality (PI, 97.7–98.11). Light produces immaterial and substantial lights, including immaterial intellects (angels), human and animal souls, and even 'dusky substances', such as bodies.[19

In today's UFO circumstance we review these same circumstances...angelic type of visions seen in clouds after UFO activation, UFO bodies forming in cloud formations as images, the dusky spirit bodies forming in burning UFO conditions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminationist_philosophy

Therefore what was proposed to me from my own personal light spirit information was that the Ancient Philosopher in the Muslim Society was trying to re-gain the ancient wisdom application of Egypt and the Pyramids and information that applied to the formation of the UFO circumstances....as the Giza Pyramid UFO bodies demonstrate.

Evidence as a review was The Giza Pyramid by its study also having demonstrated to have received a burnt wall occurrence.

By religious reference the "burnt spirit" was the evil spirit that destroyed Earth life as an astronomical event.

Therefore this ancient argument regards 2 situations involving Light Spirit creation versus Alien Spirit (star evil body) creation, an old argument.

The Muslim Leader fighting in the Holy War references what their religious/philosophy involved - Wikipedia politics were often complicated to the point of intra-faith competition leading to alliances between combatants of different faiths against their coreligionists, such as the Christian alliance with the Islamic Sultanate of Rûm during the Fifth Crusade

This faith support of Rome was aligned to the
Sunni Islam's juristic schools recognize differing methods to derive verdicts such as analogical reason, consideration of public welfare, and juristic discretion.

Public welfare has always been considered when a unified method of control is instated....such as in World Wars, a coalition is formed to protect human life.

The origin of the Holy War against the Cathars pronounced the observation.

Catharism (/ˈkæθərɪzəm/; from the Greek: καθαροί, katharoi, "the pure [ones]")[1][2] was a Christian dualist movement that thrived in some areas of Southern Europe, particularly northern Italy and southern France, between the 12th and 14th centuries. Cathar beliefs varied between communities because Catharism was initially taught by ascetic priests who had set few guidelines. The Cathars were a direct challenge to the Catholic Church, which denounced its practices and dismissed it outright as "the Church of Satan".[3]

Then they attack and vituperate, in turn, all the sacraments of the Church, especially the sacrament of the eucharist, saying that it cannot contain the body of Christ, for had this been as great as the largest mountain Christians would have entirely consumed it before this. They assert that the host comes from straw, that it passes through the tails of horses, to wit, when the flour is cleaned by a sieve (of horse hair); that, moreover, it passes through the body and comes to a vile end, which, they say, could not happen if God were in it.[24]

Of baptism, they assert that the water is material and corruptible and is therefore the creation of the evil power, and cannot sanctify the spirit, but that the churchmen sell this water out of avarice, just as they sell earth for the burial of the dead, and oil to the sick when they anoint them, and as they sell the confession of sins as made to the priests.[24]

As Philosophy has always involved scientific review relative to the conditions of the holiness in creation as a spiritual concept and difference of opinion, I would like you to consider the Philosophical scientific review about the spirit of creation, which is what they were actually arguing over, not the religious intent as some have proposed.

I state this only because religion used Philosophical reasoning to create the religious significance as a spiritual symbolic reverence to the Creator.

The Mountain in ancient literature regarded the Law of the Stone, and the breaking of the Law of stone burnt the face of Mt. Sinai via literature description. Mt. Sinai, just like the Giza Pyramid wall had been burnt on its face. I never believed in the actual character depictions in the Holy story as being real human beings, for the secret stories regard secrecy and by intent the alpha nuclear (man).

The Light Spirits, the deceased human beings who wrote these stories and applied science gave me the realization of what it actually meant as a High Priest/Scientist secret review.

Artwork from this era seems to depict the wisdom of UFO activation as a review involving Christ
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ancient+religious+art+UFO+bodies&biw=1410&bih=783&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=H8VAVMKwINbg8AXLhoHgAQ&ved=0CBwQsAQ

The condition for PLAGUE existed in the 11th Century as a record
The etymology of the word "plague" is believed to come from the Latin word plāga ("blow, wound") and plangere (“to strike, or to strike down”), cf. German Plage (“infestation”).

The Christ story a story about the HOLY BLOODLINE/crucifixion on WOOD - and wounds leaking blood! Plague - blow and wound. Christ - blow and wound. Stigmata, leaking blood.

The ancient science using depictions of symbolic references to FIRE/WOOD/WATER/AIR

In the Muslim land it was also noted as a plague advice
Under this regime, the Fātimid state slipped into crisis - in Egypt, famine and plague lead to anarchy in the years 1023-1025, and in Palestine and Syria, there was a revolt amongst the Bedouin (1024–1029). The coalition of rebels was fragmented by Fātimid diplomacy, after which General Anushtegin ad-Dizbiri was able to defeat it militarily.
The period of his Imaamate was sixteen years. After ʻAlī died of the plague 13 June 1036, his son became the eighth caliph under the throne name of al-Mustansir.

800–1000 AD

Severe drought killed millions of Maya people due to famine and thirst and initiated a cascade of internal collapses that destroyed their civilization

Famine throughout Europe[13]

Europe

1022, 1033, 1052

Great famines in India, in which entire provinces were depopulated[citation needed]

India

1064–1072

Seven years' famine in Egypt[citation needed]

Egypt

Famine forced the Toltecs to migrate from a stricken region in what is now central Mexico[14]

Mexico (present day)

Famine and plague

The Christ by astronomical evaluation 0 AD - 1000AD

The ancient Philosophers therefore by review understood, recorded and advised the hierarchy that the conditions for plague and famine involved the UFO condition.

thetruthoflife
17th October 2014, 08:00
As Philosophy has always involved scientific review relative to the conditions of the holiness in creation as a spiritual concept and difference of opinion, I would like you to consider the Philosophical scientific review about the spirit of creation, which is what they were actually arguing over, not the religious intent as some have proposed.

I state this only because religion used Philosophical reasoning to create the religious significance as a spiritual symbolic reverence to the Creator.

The Mountain in ancient literature regarded the Law of the Stone, and the breaking of the Law of stone burnt the face of Mt. Sinai via literature description. Mt. Sinai, just like the Giza Pyramid wall had been burnt on its face. I never believed in the actual character depictions in the Holy story as being real human beings, for the secret stories regard secrecy and by intent the alpha nuclear (man).

The Light Spirits, the deceased human beings who wrote these stories and applied science gave me the realization of what it actually meant as a High Priest/Scientist secret review.

Artwork from this era seems to depict the wisdom of UFO activation as a review involving Christ
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ancient+religious+art+UFO+bodies&biw=1410&bih=783&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=H8VAVMKwINbg8AXLhoHgAQ&ved=0CBwQsAQ

The condition for PLAGUE existed in the 11th Century as a record
The etymology of the word "plague" is believed to come from the Latin word plāga ("blow, wound") and plangere (“to strike, or to strike down”), cf. German Plage (“infestation”).

The Christ story a story about the HOLY BLOODLINE/crucifixion on WOOD - and wounds leaking blood! Plague - blow and wound. Christ - blow and wound. Stigmata, leaking blood.

The ancient science using depictions of symbolic references to FIRE/WOOD/WATER/AIR

In the Muslim land it was also noted as a plague advice
Under this regime, the Fātimid state slipped into crisis - in Egypt, famine and plague lead to anarchy in the years 1023-1025, and in Palestine and Syria, there was a revolt amongst the Bedouin (1024–1029). The coalition of rebels was fragmented by Fātimid diplomacy, after which General Anushtegin ad-Dizbiri was able to defeat it militarily.
The period of his Imaamate was sixteen years. After ʻAlī died of the plague 13 June 1036, his son became the eighth caliph under the throne name of al-Mustansir.

800–1000 AD

Severe drought killed millions of Maya people due to famine and thirst and initiated a cascade of internal collapses that destroyed their civilization

Famine throughout Europe[13]

Europe

1022, 1033, 1052

Great famines in India, in which entire provinces were depopulated[citation needed]

India

1064–1072

Seven years' famine in Egypt[citation needed]

Egypt

Famine forced the Toltecs to migrate from a stricken region in what is now central Mexico[14]

Mexico (present day)

Famine and plague

The Christ by astronomical evaluation 0 AD - 1000AD

The ancient Philosophers therefore by review understood, recorded and advised the hierarchy that the conditions for plague and famine involved the UFO condition.

17th October 2014, 08:06
Both identically titled threads merged.

I can see this thread going mammory glands skywards.

Play nice people. :fpalm:

Sooz
17th October 2014, 08:40
both identically titled threads merged.

LMTO....:hilarious:

Seikou-Kishi
17th October 2014, 16:55
Both identically titled threads merged.

lol, not sure you need to predict the future to see that happening lol

LMTO....:hilarious:

Oh, it's happened already. Sooz, better laugh them back on again before they start flying skywards lol. Unless LMTO means laughing your tuchus off? Lol

Chickadee
17th October 2014, 17:01
Watch out for flying nipples!

Calabash
17th October 2014, 17:08
Sigh . . . . this thread seems to be turning into a Tale of Two Titties

Catsquotl
17th October 2014, 17:22
As this thread derailed a little allready. I just can't help myself......

WzzWEeiUf3Y

With Love
Eelco

jcocks
18th October 2014, 04:20
You know, as difficult as truthoflife is to understand, I think he/she is onto something. We've been lead to believe through the ages that the holy grail and the ark of the covenant were religious relics, when really, they are nuclear technologies. At least, that is what my intuition is telling me.I also know that I have been drawn to reading up on gnosticism of late....

thetruthoflife
18th October 2014, 08:17
Phenomena has always been involved in religion, its teachings and its beliefs.

The alien references were reviewed in the ancient literature that religion also used.

The literature regarded a fallen Heaven where evil spirits were sent.

The literature also discusses human beings on Earth involving a Heaven that allowed them to communicate to the evil spirit.

The same circumstance is happening today, aren't we all communicating with the term spirit, whether or not you call it alien?

Psychics and leaked documents stated that NASA had contacted aliens, and as they are in contact with the identification of space creation, this is obvious.

The UFO's witnessed have been photographed burning out in our atmosphere.

Our atmosphere demonstrates to have a high carbon level, which involves burning of matter.

We see the UFO as a form of matter.

We know matter comes from the stars and the star/sun systems are burning, where the evil spirit arrives from.

We state by psychic review that the alien comes from the UFO body.

We witness the UFO bodies burning, crashing and falling out.

Therefore I would question anyone who would propose that aliens, an evil burnt spirit created us.

NASA thinks that radiation was the beginning act of creation...the burnt signals.

They impose via occult documents that the cooling of this burnt state is our Creator, which involves the argument of the ancients regarding an evil Creator or a Light spirit Creator.

The nuclear I am referring to in the documents is not the same wisdom that common day Scientists have gained. This wisdom involved the nucleus/nuclear of stone for lightening/converting the stone form, so that it could be lifted.

I don't know how such rude comments that are personally derogatory would be accepted on this Forum, I thought that this Forum was a loving, kind, caring and nurturing review.

I am writing this information only because so many victims of alien and psychic attacks have been harmed, as the evidence states.

thetruthoflife
18th October 2014, 08:40
I was asked in my messages to discuss what types of science is involved in the UFO manifestation/study of the manifestation

From 1947 to 1969, the Air Force investigated UFO's; then in 1977, NASA was asked to examine the possibility of resuming UFO investigations.

www.educatinghumanity.com/.../ufo-documentary-nasa-secret-transmissi...

Aug 17, 2013 - This video presents details about UFO VIDEOS taken by NASA Space Shuttle Cameras and the facts around a secret independent study to

Why Study Comets? - Solar System Exploration - NASA

solarsystem.nasa.gov › Deep Impact Legacy Site › Science

Mar 8, 1997 - Comets are the remainders of material formed in the coldest part of our solar system. Impacts from comets played a major role in the evolution ...

Theorists have proposed many new models that can account for these strangely low masses. All of these new models require the addition of new fundamental particles to the Standard Model. Conveniently, some of the extra particles predicted are good candidates to fill the role of dark matter, the matter that scientists have found indirect evidence for in cosmic frontier experiments but have never observed directly.

So far, LHC experiments have not found these extra fundamental particles. (The two new particles found thus far, other than the Higgs-like boson, are composite, not fundamental.) But even if they did, there would be another hitch: Adding particles to fix the problems of the inexplicably light Higgs and invisible dark matter causes a different kind of trouble
www.symmetrymagazine.org/.../whats-next-for-the-large-hadron-collide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang

Over time, scientists built on his initial idea of cosmic expansion, which, his theory .... forces of physics and the parameters of elementary particles into their present form. ... The four possible types of matter are known as cold dark matter, warm dark ..... stars would burn out leaving white dwarfs, neutron stars, and black holes.

Asides from Christian/Catholic paintings/literature discussing Acts in Creation, there is also the Indian studies of literature
www.livinginthelightms.com/shambhalaufos

Shambhala and ancient ufos. ... "In the Vedic literature of India, there are many descriptions of flying machines that are .... sometimes discussed in UFO reports."

Tribe
18th October 2014, 12:28
You know, as difficult as truthoflife is to understand, I think he/she is onto something. We've been lead to believe through the ages that the holy grail and the ark of the covenant were religious relics, when really, they are nuclear technologies. At least, that is what my intuition is telling me.I also know that I have been drawn to reading up on gnosticism of late....

I agree , it is about tech and im very keen to keep my eye on the trail :)

The One
18th October 2014, 14:41
I think most members on here realise that a lot that was told as per are history was false

Its the way certain information gets presented.

BabaRa
18th October 2014, 16:04

Agreed. Since you seem to be able to interpret ttol's style better than I, I would appreciate your sharing what you are gleaming from the posts. I'm having a heck of a time with them, and yet, like you, I sense some importance.

18th October 2014, 17:17
I agree , it is about tech and im very keen to keep my eye on the trail :)

I agree too, but partially. I sense that the AOTC is not nuclear at all but highly technically advanced and most likely a relic from previous human civilisations whether native to Earth or transitory.

That said I don't like having to dredge every post for morsels of sense, nor do I like having my pm's ignored. On top of that my mammory comment wasn't intended to derail a thread that has the potential to be of use once one has thoroughly vetted the content.

john parslow
18th October 2014, 20:16
Hello thetruthoflife

I consider myself reasonably educated with an excellent command of the English language; unfortunately, I too find your style of presentation somewhat difficult to assimilate on first reading. I think it would be more helpful if you were to write the salient points under sub-headings or even bullet points to assist.

Having read the OP several times my gut feeling is that you are on to something big! Inasmuch as your train of thought indicates a sea-change from the religious view of ancient artefacts to a nuclear or technology power-based view. I would be interested if you would care to expand on how you came to this view this from such an angle …

Best regards. JP

thetruthoflife
18th October 2014, 23:07
I would also like you all to consider the evaluation of philosophy as its secret intent, only known by the High Priest/Philosopher, opposed to the ordinary human being who was not allowed to learn to read or write.

As human beings also learn by verbal understanding, the Philosophers derived a secret hidden meaning to the word descriptions.

The word Philosophy itself distinguishes
PHI
LO
SOPHY

As we are discussing nuclear of the stone as an ancient wisdom of astronomy science, then we can review PHI ratios
LO means "look" and the evaluation of a High Priest/astronomer/psychic is to SEE.
SOPHY meaning wisdom from the term SOPHIE or SOPHIA

The love of wisdom by ancient intellect stated Laws that regulate the Universe and underlie all knowledge and reality.

As I was advised by my light spirit psychic contact, the Roman's held the information THE HOLY SEE
The Hebrew held the wisdom PHARISEE meaning HAPI SEER
The Egyptians the PHI RA SEE

Sophism, as the Sophists who reverenced the Holy Mother of Nature, knew about stone nucleus and hid the wisdom. A sophist states they are clever, they also state that they support a fallacious argument, or an argument that is not supported by sound reasoning or in which the inference is not justly deduced from the premises.

Therefore we review ancient literature, taught as a religion to the public as verbal social instructions, yet known via other inferences of Sophism....hidden meanings in verbal dialect.

thetruthoflife
18th October 2014, 23:21
Hello thetruthoflife

I consider myself reasonably educated with an excellent command of the English language; unfortunately, I too find your style of presentation somewhat difficult to assimilate on first reading. I think it would be more helpful if you were to write the salient points under sub-headings or even bullet points to assist.

Having read the OP several times my gut feeling is that you are on to something big! Inasmuch as your train of thought indicates a sea-change from the religious view of ancient artefacts to a nuclear or technology power-based view. I would be interested if you would care to expand on how you came to this view this from such an angle …

Best regards. JP

The information itself has always been difficult to understand only because the Sophists wrote it in a literature of deceit, to keep information from the public awareness.

As they came to understand just like we should, the very ancient first Earth life destruction placed Earth in contact with a star signal trajectory for instantaneous incineration. Their historical evidence seems to have provided this circumstance.

Whenever the ancients, who were psychic/astronomical aware and also scientific as ourselves decided to apply any form of transformation of stone chemicals/nucleus, they began to witness phenomena. As the ancients by building practice were using a stone levitation lifting application of sound radiation, they caused the 8000 year old nucleation attack in India.

This was known by the Wise men, the Philosopher/High Priests, who wandered and shared their insights with all other Philosophers. Hence wisdom was only discussed in secret meetings with other religious Philosophers. The Buddhists, aware of the Indian incident, therefore wandered to inform the other High Priests. This is because in this relayed Pyramid incineration, Mt. Sinai was attacked, the Giza Pyramid attacked, Temples linked to the Pyramid relay were attacked world wide.

As wisdom has always been argued regarding cause and effect, it was easy to forget the circumstance only because secrecy died with the Philosophers. Not being able to decipher their form of astronomical records and Earth Nature History was the cause for scientific research as alchemy to continue.

When human kind began to demonstrate changes and spiritual attacks as is happening in todays society, it caused the High Priest/Philosopher to research the incidences in the documents and he made himself aware that whenever he did any form of stone conversion, a UFO body would manifest in the atmosphere.

They realized that the star signal was still attacking Earth, as the very ancient star systems had not cooled enough to stop the relay of radiation.

Conversion always removes hydrogen and oxygen from the atmosphere for use as the liquid for the stone particle/dust/chemical conversion. This is why atmospheric thinning is the reason for the UFO burning manifestation fallout.

thetruthoflife
18th October 2014, 23:25
In regards to how I gained this insight, I can thank Scientists for this determination as a psychic/spiritual review.

I was attacked by a psychic circumstance awareness of near incineration.

As my brain somatic condition and psychic awareness changed in this attack it made me self aware of our atmospheric condition.

I was already spiritually/psychic aware via spiritual healing evidence with light spirit Creators, who provided me with enough personal psychic evidence of the ailment, the history of the ailment and the healing of the ailment that I understood how we were created.

thetruthoflife
19th October 2014, 00:59
I agree too, but partially. I sense that the AOTC is not nuclear at all but highly technically advanced and most likely a relic from previous human civilisations whether native to Earth or transitory.

That said I don't like having to dredge every post for morsels of sense, nor do I like having my pm's ignored. On top of that my mammory comment wasn't intended to derail a thread that has the potential to be of use once one has thoroughly vetted the content.

As I have tried to inform you, I have been given a different psychic review to many other humans.

Once I became a psychic medium/spiritual healer I included a review of my life circumstance. Many early childhood physical effects, and dreams began to make sense to me, and I became aware that I had been attacked all my life by the nuclear circumstance. My psychic awareness realized it was why I was suffering from an illness, which I was able to waylay through personal healing methods.

I once had a psychic dream, where I woke up and saw in front of me in the air a red transmitting window with symbols surrounding it. It flashed and flashed, and as it flashed many ancient Philosophers as spirits were seen in this window, simply looking at me. I wondered why I witnessed such an event.

Another night I awoke to see out of my bedroom door into our dining room, where my dining room was alight with a red light. I could see a phantom form of a huge masklike face, with shredded red flapping diaphanous material around its body. I simply blinked and blinked, and as it did not go away, I realized that I was witnessing a form of spirit manifestation.

You imply technology, yet technology involves conversion. Conversion can only belong to stone as a nuclear circumstance.

We are all reviewing our Earth life circumstance, we are a consciousness who created a science from our own consciousness reviewing its life cellular function through its psyche/psychic consciousness and also the atmospheric interaction. Therefore we created an atmospheric science that involved our own cellular life. We applied the science through our own technology and it returned to us and incinerated us.

We, as a human spirit condition formed our own language, our own communication function, and our own descriptions of our communications.

We called our consciousness the con science, a joint knowledge, feeling, together with, to know.

Con means by reference "against us", the act of conning, a con man.

Human awareness therefore already told ourselves that our creation/invention of science was a personal con.

The literature of religion is psychic spiritual realization, it was taught by hierarchy for their own purposes and we have always been abused by hierarchy making choices for everyone else, and controlling us all via these choices whether correct or not. Humanity has now gained enough of their own wisdom from years of hierarchal abuse, to advise ourselves of your deceit.

Light Spirit advised me, that far beyond your telescopes are much older, darker, higher radiation bodies, the origin star stystems that incinerated life on Planet Earth, the act that destroyed many other Planets.

The systems closer to Planet Earth, like us are much cooler because we are higher in the space body, away from these radiation masses.

The smaller cold, cooling star systems therefore protect Earth from irradiation attacks from these larger masses.

As we cause through Earth Science a heating of our own outer atmosphere, a mass that through coldness was separating the star particles from their radiation allowing neutralized dust to fall on Earth, these smaller star systems, once being dealt with by Earths own protective mass are heating. As they heat, they allow the larger star bodies to increase their heat also.

It was when this circumstance was activated by first Earth inhabitants that we gained star incineration.

The ancient story told to us by our own higher light spirit consciousness warned us. We advised that square constant x 2 began its parentage by 2 bodies. These bodies called Adam and Eve began the astronomical advice of Earth atmospheric attack by Satanic forces....burning star bodies, the fallen Heaven.

The story takes the PHI ratios of radiation signals into the square value of 2 x 2 as NOAH. The story of NOAH defines that the Earth atmosphere expanded by being heated by UFO fallen angel bodies...Satan. The witness begins SEEING angels in the clouds, the same cloud formations reviewed have the image of UFO mother ships in them. This is a warning sign of Earth Heaven attack.

If you do not think that the ancient Philosophers hid their astronomical advice, what about the story of JONAH. NOAH + J. As the story evaluates angles by letter angle with a numerical factor it is obvious that JESUS CHRIST is an astronomical story regarding the attack of the atmosphere. The total storyline reviews the situation advising us that as human beings did not listen to the warnings of the higher conscious, they destroyed our life. The atmosphere replaced by the natural spirit condition called evolution was the story of its own healing. Healing via astronomical advice is a long time value, it takes 1000 years to remove Satan, another 1000 years for healing, the spirit to amass forming and allowing healed timed wavelengths of 12 to return.

2012 therefore had a true astronomical review.

Tribe
19th October 2014, 11:03

agreed ! this is my belief ! x